~Digimon: Paladins of the Boundary~ [Accepting/Started]

Hydra of Ages

Because I'm lazy and messing with a post multiple times is just inviting the new system to screw it up (again). I'll update them in a batch when we're close to starting to minimize the chances of something going horrifically wrong, or when/if I decide to add a Villain app (Okay, more antagonist than villain since it's basically the Chaotic Neutral/Evil option, but you get the point).

And with that segue, is there any particular market looking for a villain app in this RP? I'm typically against it by nature, but Dresden's roleplays typically offer it and I could wrench it into the plot with only slight difficulty.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say we limit the villains to 6, 2 each controlled by Hydra and myself (Thus why Ravemon and Beelzemon have been reserved) and then two people that we know and have RP'ed with before can have one of the remaining two (unless Hydra only wants one villain or even none at all, in which case everything else we go 1 per person to people we know we mesh with)

Updating my reserves from page one and also using this as a rough outline for my apps until I get around to putting up the full ones

Karasu the Blade: Falcomon (06) -> Peckmon -> Karatenmon -> Ravemon
Karasu the Reaper: Tsukaimon -> Bakemon -> Baalmon -> Beelzemon (10)

Both villains, and yes, I realize that they're both named Karasu, that's a plot point.

[b]Name: [/b]Lilian/Sophie
[b]Gender: [/b]Female
[b]Species: [/b]Lilithmon/Ophanimon
[b]Species Evolutionary Line: [/b]YukimiBotamon -> Nyaromon -> Salamon -> BlackGatomon/Gatomon -> LadyDevimon/Angewomon -> Lilithmon/Ophanimon
[b]Symbol Appearance: [/b]A heart with a jagged gold line down the middle. When Lilithmon, the left half is black, while the right half is purple. However, as Ophanimon, the left half is white while the right half is green.
[b]Digimon Appearance: [/b]Lilithmon looks rather similar to her standard appearance, but she occasionally likes to put her long jet-black hair down. She also keeps her Nazar Nail bound up in special black bandages with gold writing and purple seals with black inscriptions on them. This allows for her to touch things with her right hand. While disguised as Ophanimon, she usually has her helmet off, revealing long red hair with sky-blue eyes.
[b]Human Appearance: [/b]Lilithmon, as Lilian, takes on the appearance of a biker in her mid-20s with jet-black hair and purple eyes. Her right arm is bound in a black cast, and her black leather catsuit has a black and purple biker's jacket over it. Her black helmet has gold markings on it resembling her headpieces from her Digimon form. When pretending to be a helpful Ophanimon named "Sophie", she has a green military officer's uniform, with an olive-green jacket, a white undershirt with a blue tie, a knee-length olive-green skirt, and a beret with a golden cross on the front.
[b]Special Attacks:[/b]
[u]YukimiBotamon:[/u]
[b]Diamond Dust[/b]: Spits out a breath of freezing cold air.
[u]Nyaromon:[/u]
[b]Tail Whip[/b]: Puffs up its tail to make the hairs like wires, then strikes the opponent. There has never yet been an opponent observed to flinch from this attack.
[u]Salamon:[/u]
[b]Puppy Howling[/b]: Stuns the opponent with a high pitched howl.
[b]Petty Punch[/b]: Rapidly punches the opponent.
[b]Sledge Crash[/b]: Rams into foe at full speed.
[spoiler=Lilithmon Line]
[u]BlackGatomon[/u]
[b]Lightning Paw[/b]: Quickly punches an enemy.
[b]Lightning Kick[/b]: Quickly kicks an enemy.
[b]Cat's Eyes[/b]: Hypnotizes an enemy with its eyes.
[u]LadyDevimon[/u]
[b]Evil Wing[/b]: Releases countless creatures of darkness similar to bats which burn the opponent to nothing.
[b]Darkness Wave[/b]: Uses Dark Energy to reverse the phase of the opponent's own powers, obliterating them from within. This technique is more complete the more powerful the opponent is.
[b]Black Wing[/b]: Transforms its left hand into a long sharp spike and impales the enemy.
[u]Lilithmon[/u]
[b]Phantom Pain[/b]: Rots the opponent's body with a sigh of darkness, causing the data to dissipate from the tips of their bodies, and they suffer from that pain as they die.
[b]Nazar Nail[/b]: Corrodes anything it touches with the Nazar Nail.
[b]Darkness Love[/b]: Creates an aura of darkness that can corrupt an enemy and turn them into a Virus version of themselves, making them a brainwashed ally.
[b]Empress Embrace[/b]: Summons a twisted being of darkness to annihilate its foe.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ophanimon Line]
[u]Gatomon:[/u]
[b]Lightning Claw[/b]: Uses its long claws and attacks the opponent.
[b]Cat's Eye Hypnotism[/b]: Pulls the opponent's strings with a piercing glare, causing the opponent to attack themselves.
[u]Angewomon:[/u]
[b]Celestial Arrow[/b]: Attacks with a powerful lightning-strike that is also known as "Heaven's Punishment".
[b]Heaven's Charm[/b]: Attacks with a certain-kill ray of light which is packed with beauty and affection, and demonstrates its strongest efficacy against the evil powers of Digimon.
[b]Holy Air[/b]: Creates a ring of energy force that paralyzes her enemies and restores her allies, who can then lend their power to her.
[u]Ophanimon[/u]:
[b]Eden's Javelin[/b]:[u] [/u]Radiates a beam of purifying light from its javelin.
[b]Sefirot Crystal[/b]: Manifests ten crystals between its hands, in a Sefirot formation, and fires them.
[/spoiler]
[b]Biography:[/b] Lilithmon is a powerful agent of evil, but she has never truly been recognized for her work, so she developed the ability to Slide-Digivolve to an Ophanimon, which became very useful. She was assigned to infiltrate the Royal Paladins in her Ophanimon form, so she may undermine the organization from within. She is still working on that mission, but over time, her alternate self, her Ophanimon side, has developed into a sort of split personality. She still has the occasional subliminal directive from her Lilithmon side to do something that subtly weakens the organization, but the Ophanimon part of her is unaware that she is, in fact, evil. Now that they are stranded in the Human World, their Lilithmon portion has decided to take matters into her own nefarious hands...
[b]Personality: [/b]Lilithmon is normally very conniving and manipulative, preferring to turn her enemies against each other instead of eagainst herself. She is an excellent actress, and is quick on her feet to come up with an idea to trick her opponents. She is also quite seductive, preferring to turn the weakest link of a chain into a potential ally. As Ophanimon, she is sweet and kind and the last person you would think would be undermining your organization from within. She always has her heart set on doing the right thing and helping out others, even though she is a bit of a ditz and a klutz. The separation between these two personas could lead to an identity crisis, as each one believes they are the true master of their body. However, Lilithmon is always conscious, though Ophanimon "blacks out" when Lilithmon takes over.

Archived