~Digimon: Paladins of the Boundary~ [Accepting/Started]

Hydra of Ages

[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1322434764' post='5670418']
You're still going to be data jet lagged back to Champion. As for your lack of Mega, if you want, we could change your line to Labramon -> TobuCatmon -> Mihiramon -> SkullBaluchimon (Rookie -> Champion -> Ultimate -> X-Antibody)
[/quote]
Sure but keep rookie will still be Darklabramon not plain labramon xD
let just do some modifications to mihiramon for an image and add it to app
(ill put miharamon's info here and in my app)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1322435465' post='5670460']
Unless of course you wanna do BlackGatomon (Ringless/Rookie) instead of DarkLabramon
[/quote]

i prefer Darklabramon its just my preference

anyways

[spoiler=perfect form DarkMiharamon]
[IMG]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/Croc_Wanizame/darkmiharamon.jpg[/IMG]

Special Attacks:
Vimohana:Uses its tail to create a sonic boom.
Pao Bang: Separates its tail into eight nunchaku-like sections and strikes the foe with it
Tiger claw: strike foe with its sharp claws
Soundless Dive: flies up into the air than comes diving down faster than the speed of sound ramming into the foe
[/spoiler]

let me know if anything needs to be altered

Sorry. It's November, and submitting University projects take precedence over RPing. After you've written twenty pages for a report and half a book for a creative writing project, you find it becomes a lot harder to work up the enthusiasm to post. Not trying to shirk any blame here, but you gotta understand where I'm coming from.

And hey, it's yours as much as it is mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Actualy Im suprised. Theres always a leader for the groups, IE apollomon and Omnimon. I'm suprised its not Omegamon zwart thats the leader of the Paladins. ._.

Yes I understand ._. I'm usualy a Gatomon/destined with a goatomon. and/or a Tiger vespamon/ Destined with a tiger vespamon. It has nothin to do with the lack of creativity. Comon you know me. Ophanimon/Ophanimon Ruin Mode is my fave =3

I just have an enigma from the cool Dark hero Black Wargreymon.

If you dont want me to I'll just find another Digimon I have an attachment to. You dident claim the guy who made a Cherubimon was stealing a cannon Line. =3

[url="http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Coronamon"]http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Coronamon[/url]

I'll just reserve the Coronamon line.

Its still beneath me as to why some one else can have a Churubimon but I cant have a Ophanimon. I understand the three celestial digimon Ophani wouldent be apart of this. But that dosent make up for the fact some one else already has a cherubimon it seems quite unfair.

Archived