Rock Bands: A life RP

Battle of the bands is all the talk this year. There are tons of bands, but you have a feeling your gonna be the ones to take it. Your band have been practicing, doing whatever they could during they're free time to get ready for the battle. There are many of you like this, all spread out across the country. After you finish this, you'll become sponsored by the famous 200-Volt Records, and fight for the top position in the charts. You'll recieve fame fortune, and some other suprises.

[b][spoiler=Rules][/b]

- Basic YCM rules apply, along with advanced clause
-No Metagamin', Powa Playin', or God Moddin'
-My word and co-host word goes
-3 strikes, your out
[/spoiler]

[b][spoiler=App][/b]

Name:
Band Position: (Founder/ Member.Managers will be open after the BotB.You could even be a fan girl/boy)

[b][spoiler=Founder stuff][/b]

Band Name:
Band Genre:
[/spoiler]

Instrument:
Bio:
Personality:
Other:[/spoiler]
Note: I left the personality out because I believe it leaves more room for character development

[b][spoiler=Accepted Apps/ Reserves][/b]

None
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=My App]
[/spoiler]

Name: Lukas Verone
Band Position: Founder
[b]Founder stuff [/b]

Band Name: The Stained Trains
Band Genre: Alt. Rock

Instrument: Bass/ Lead SInger
Bio: Lukas was born into an average rate family, and lived an average life until after his ninth birthday. His dad was out driving, when a car ran a red light and ran right into his father, killing him on impact. It very much ruined their family, and his Mom became alot quiter because of his dad's death. There was one thing and one thing only Lukas wanted of his dad's. His bass. He learned to play, confident he was going to be like his dad, even better, at the bass.
Other:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Otto Penelope Joltingson
[spoiler=Founder stuff]
Band Name: Hyperion
Band Genre: Techno
[/spoiler]
Instrument: Keytar
Bio: Otto was raised by foster parents, not her real ones. Since young, she had always been a fan of Vocaloids. Being so interested in these 'Vocaloids', or Vocal singers, with accompaniment of music, she decided to create her own band of vocals and her favourite kind of music - Techno.
Personality: Otto has a rather flirtatious personality, and tends to flirt off her job.
Other: Most of her songs are bilingual.

Name: Willow Syth
[spoiler=Founder stuff]

Band Name:Immortal Blood
Band Genre: Industrial[/spoiler]

Instrument: Cello/Lead Vocals
Bio: She grew up in the suburbs of Chicago.Her family wasn't very rich, but at the age of 8 her dad made her a hand build cello and taught her how to play.
Personality:Kind , out going, and sometimes sarcastic.
Other:

[i][font="'times new roman"]a bassist application coming up shortly ...[/font][/i]

[i][font="'times new roman"]Name : Samuel [/font][/i]
[i][font="'times new roman"]Age: 17[/font][/i]
[font="'times new roman"][i]GEnder: Male[/i][/font]
[font="'times new roman"][i]Band Position : Bassist .[/i][/font]
[font="'times new roman"][i]Instrument : Bass guitar (I really do this in real life . . permission to post a pic from our latest gig ?)[/i][/font]
[font="'times new roman"][i]Bio: Samuel grew up in a very conservative family. any thing other than classical was considered Noise. But as kids go, he was more attracted to stuff that were beyond him. During his last year in junior school, a friend told him of Micheal Learns to Rock, that was his first album. Slowly he progressed from MLTR to bon jovi to Guns and roses to Nirvana's. In between, in his initial years in college, he was off from serious music, more towards floyeds' and other classical's.[/i][/font]
[font="'times new roman"][i]but then there was the college feast where the college was participating that sight of the jamming session brought the blood boiling again. after much practice and cramped out muscles, the first song he ever performed on stage was called "Youth of the nation" by. P.O.D .Best song performed so far -"For whom the bell tolls" by Metallica, where he was coaxed to do the Trujillo style base intro. Samuel was actually "high" on several stuffs and did it anyways. People said it was done pretty well.[/i][/font]
[font="'times new roman"][i]Biggest event in career : [/i][/font]
[i]1. [font="'times new roman"]Writing lyrics for "Staggering Amount of Violence" for my group. [/font][/i]
[font="'times new roman"][i]2.Watching Iron Maiden perform live. Also Lamb of God. Waiting for Metallica now.(this would be number 1 then)[/i][/font]

[i]Other[font=times new roman,times,serif]s :[/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif]wishes to grow a goatee, can't do it coz of other peoples' (read gf's) coaxes[/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif]plans to do music permanently after quitting my job in about another 3-4 years.[/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif](This is my real life .. . . . ) [/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif]I am such a sad fellow ..... :([/font][/i]

Name: Alex Cruz
Band Position: Lead Guitarist

Instrument: electric guitar
Bio: Alex has had an average life if you count living in his brothers shadow as normal. When he was 7 his brother got accepted to the most prestigious private school in the world. Before his brother left he gave him his old guitar. After his brother left he learned to play, He met Lukas and started up a band. Shortly after forming a band his brother joined the orcastra at his school. Alex soon started to improve rapidly on the guitar.
Personality:He is a pretty calm person 90 percent of the time.the other 10 percent it depends on the stituation. he also fears being the center of attenion. He's not shy he just hates tobe the center of attion thats why he let lukas be the lead singer.

Name: Shawn Tull
Band Position: Lead Flutist

Instrument: Flute
Bio: Shawn comes from a family of average wealth. His family has moved alot, until finally settling down. He was made fun of because of his interest in the flute. But he still played it, and became very good at it. Eventually he met Lukas and joined his band, still playing the flute, which most people never heard of before, so this gave The Stained Trains a bit of differentness.

(hopefully I can join with this instrument, I can't read the App or anything 'cause my computer won't open spoilers. Plus there is a band that has a flute, youtube "Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath".)

Alright, accepted, but could you be our misceleaneous guy? You could still be flutist, but you would do other stuff, like a little piano, or something like that. Otherwise, accepted. If you are not familiar with Alt. Rock, then go to the above link. I'm also going to ask founders to put live feed sites for their genre.

Archived