• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Name:Alyssa Smock
Band position: Lead guatarist

Band Name:Hyerion
Band Genre: Techno

Instrament: Synthasis guitar and eletric guitar
Bio: Alyssa parents moved next door Otto's foster parents when she was 5. Alyssa became friends with Otto almost instanly. Otto got Alyssa interested in to vocaloid and techno. Alyssa's parents want her to be a great soccor player while she just wants to hang out with Otto. she has to balance music, school, and soccor on a daily basses.
Personality: she has picked up some tendecy of her bestfriend. she also trys here best to keep Otto undercontrol.

You realise you can have NPCs be your band members. Since it's obvious that Lightning isn't posting his app, I'm making the drummer.

Name: Rich Drake
Band Position:
Instrument:Drums!
Bio: Ever since he was a small child, he had dyslexia. He was constantly made fun of, with kids shoving books in his face, and saying, "Read it! WHy can't you read? Did your mama never teach you?" That struck another hard point, since his mother had abondened him and his father after he was born. Eventually, he started lashing out, yelling, and when that didn't stop, hitting. He was then left alone, when he discovered he could drum amazinglly.
Personality: He is very locked in, though he feels like he can be open to his band mates. He is glad to have friends, because other people are afraid to approach him. He likes the members because they don't say anything about his hard past our anything like that. He is passive aggresive.
Other:

Well, I just realised I need a drummer on my band too, so I can play the song I want to. >.<
Second App, GO.

Name: Maria Montero
Band Position:
Instrument: Drummer/Backup vocals (if any)
Bio: Maria was born and raised in Spain, for much of her life. She had several sisters and brothers, along with step-sisters and step-brothers. Her family was enormous, and as the youngest child, life was hard. Even her slightly older twin sister Elana was treated far better than her.
When she was 10, a large fire struck at her neighborhood. Her father, a local firefighter, advised them all to clothe themselves in wet towels, to lessen the heat on their bodies, while he went to stop the fire.
Many of her rash family didn't do as he had recommended and instead tried to put the fire out, only making it worse.
Their mother, fearful for their lives, tried to herd all of her children into the backyard, only for a large burning tree to cut them all off from the outside, including young Maria.
When the fire was finally put out, they found only two survivors in the wreckage of the house. The mother and Maria. And the father had been killed when he'd leapt into a fire to save a family, and hadn't come out.
To remove the grief, they moved elsewhere, and Maria turned to music to soothe the grief of her lost family. She found she was good at drums, and as such joined one of the bands at her local high school.
Personality: Maria, around friends, is cheerful and bubbly, often singing and dancing and acting like a happy idiot. Around others, though, she is a guarded individual, often only making polite conversation and remaining silent otherwise.
Other: She has a scar on her right shoulder that reaches down to her elbow.

Archived