Maigo Keishi: A New Era (OOC/Started/Always Accepting/PG-16)

Elƒie

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not so happy with the new app... but whatever.

Username: Lunar Origins
Character's name: Luna Solen
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Demon
Nationality: Resident of the Demon Kingdom

[spoiler=Personality:]
Luna's personality has taken a turn for the better these days. Once she was an assassin that would carry out orders without a feeling of remorse; now, though, she is hesitant to take the life of anything even if it was required of her. Some of the soldiers who served under her whilst she was a 'Hand' would say that she has grown soft... and they aren't far from being right. She's grown more dry and sarcastic as a result of living with her sister, Catherine, but this side of her personality is completely pushed away while talking to old friends. Her fits of rage have also seemed to dissipate with the ending of Keiz's rule.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography:]
As a child Luna was given to the military to be put to use; such is the way of the Solen family. Her affinity with magic had swiftly earned her a place in the ranks of Keiz's military, with herself becoming a full fledged 'Hand' at 15. After three years of that gig, though, she grew tired of the job and just up and quit. After two years of hiatus from the forces she was called back under regal order to serve as the kings personal bodyguard.
After some time she was given an order to carry out an assassination. This one, however, seemed quite urgent, as she was ordered to carry it out by Keiz himself. Without a moments hesitation she went to find her target- no, targets, and end their lives.
Her first target was an attractive, innocent looking demoness. She looked to be the age where she could have children who were as old as Luna herself. Remorseless, she slit the old woman's throat... but did she really need to do this? Interested, she sat around to view her second target before attempting to kill him.
He had the features of the woman, and was probably her son. He screamed at the sight of his dying mother and wept. She kept watching, waiting for the right moment to strike... but then the woman spoke.
[i][color=#800080][quote]"C-Correct.... K-Keiz... Y-You must s-stop him... C-Claim what is yours... T-The kingdom needs y-you... I beleive i-in you... I love you, Alliaster.. We'll both be watching o-over you... I... [size=3]love[/size]....... [size=2]you[/size]........."[/quote][/color][/i]
Luna had now given up the notion of killing the boy, but she didn't know what compelled her to do this. She returned to Keiz and lied about not being able to find Alliaster, secretly yearning for him to overthrow the tyrant. She was split in her mind, though; it was her fault that the boy would try and take the thrown, for if she didn't kill his mother than none of this wouldn't have happened... or at least that is how she viewed it. Feeling both guilty and proud of what she had done, she left Keiz's castle under the ruse of being ill to go see Alliaster and see what she could do to help him on his quest.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Appearance:]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100710223302/blackrockshooter/images/thumb/4/4e/01.jpg/723px-01.jpg[/img]
Eye Color: Light Blue
Weight: 111 pounds
Height: 5'7
Body Build: Thin
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Weapons:]Primary: She primarily fights by amplifying the magical energies generated around her by nearly infinitely compressing and shooting the energy at extreme speeds.
Secondary (optional): She carries around her bloodied dagger as a memento, but it can also be used as a fighting tool... duh.
Misc (optional): She can easily fight with her hands with the aid of magic.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Skills/Abilities:]
[b]Infinite Mana Generation:[/b] Luna has the odd ability to generate her own field of endless mana around her. As such, she is almost never in need of rest from mana fatigue anymore.
[b]Skilled Killer:[/b] As a Hand, Luna was trained in the art of stealth and assassination, and has learned many tricks to exploit ways to end ones life.
[b]Compression: [/b]Luna can compress magic to the point of a single molecule, building up massive energy in a very very short time. She can then fire the spell like a bullet, causing widespread destruction wherever it would hit.
[b]Bolting Hand: [/b]A spell that Luna came up with that abuses her special ability to 'compress' magic near infinitely. She compresses the energy around her palm to the itty-bitty size of a thumbtack head, then fires the ball at her enemy. The ball grows as it draws in closer to its target, and by the time it reaches them it could very well be at least 250x the size it was normally. Takes a huge toll on her physical state.
[b]Recall:[/b] She can use her magic to 'compress' herself and speed up travel to a place as long as she knows where the place is and has been there in the past.
[b]Flight: [/b]By concentrating her energy into her back, she can cause wings to form, albeit for a short time.
[b]Lockpicking: [/b]Uses magic to pick locks. Easy stuff.
[b]Advanced Healing: [/b]Due to the sheer amount of mana generated by Luna, she can very easily heal a multitude of wounds at once, though this will take a significant toll on her physical state if not performed on herself.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=One Year Catchup]Luna left the side of Alliaster and company to go live out her life with her sister, Catherine. She felt guilty enough being around Alliaster due to killing his mother. She will occasionally pay visit to the castle despite this.
[/spoiler]

And I read the rules and the catchup ^-^

[spoiler=MEOW]Currently, the kingdom is making preparations for a celebration to welcome in the[color=#ff0000] new era[/color] of the Demon Kingdom as Alliaster gets officially crowned.[/SPOILER]

Did you?
[quote]
Below is a copy and paste version of the app. Before submission, you must complete the spoiler codes by adding the [ to the coding. [b]Delete any unused spoilers and parenthesis within the app.[/b][/quote]

Sorry for being a b**** Lunar, but you didn't use Misc Info. To make this app acceptable, delete it. Not sure about the pics accepted bit, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1317418034' post='5550611']
Apology not accepted, nothing to forgive. :)
And the app is nicely done, I love her appearance, it suits her very well. You should be proud.
[/quote]

Haha, I saw the image and was like 'That's the one'. It's funny because it's the same image as the one used in the first Maigo Keishi xD

Username: Wandering Artist - Issun
Character's name: Magus (Last name unknown to everyone but him)
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Human

[spoiler=Personality:]
Magus can be quite smug at times, and will usually taunt people he deems weak, only to swat them away like flies when they oppose him, but would usually spare those that try to attack him, especially if he was the one that made them do so. When he's not being smug, and isn't taunting his enemies, he can either be very serious, or quite sarcastic. He will usually notice flaws with people, or groups, or even races as a whole, and isn't hesitant to point them out, whether or not it would start a fight or not, he wouldn't mind, he'd be fine with having a bit of a brawl, or even a one sided-fight, it doesn't matter to him, he'll deal with it.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography:]
Magus was born into greatness. He had a powerful family, full of powerful people, not only power-holding wise, but strength and magic wise as well. Magus trained in many different kinds of Martial arts, from Tae Kwon Do, to Bojuka, to Shinkendo, from an early age resulting in a very well built physique, and immense strength. He also trained in the arts of black magic, learning his way around both singular and wide ranged elemental spells, though, even in the present, he has yet to learn to combine the elements. Magus has traveled all around the world, one time in particular, he visited a certain kingdom that was under tyrannical rule by a false ruler, the real prince came along with some buds and killed the prick. A year later, they were apparently celebrating something to due with him, and Magus decided that a festival may not be so bad, so he went to it witnessed the attack, saw the news broadcast, yadda yadda yadda. He is currently still in that kingdom, having not found a reason to go back anywhere else.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Appearance:]
[img]http://images.wikia.com/chrono/images/9/98/Magus2.jpg[/img]
Magus is very, very tall, just above Seven Feet tall. 7'3" to be exact
He weighs accordingly, 245 pounds to be exact.
Magus is fairly Muscular.
Magus has deep, dark violet eyes.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Weapons:]Primary: ...Take a guess. Give up? The Scythe depicted in his appearance.
Secondary: None
Misc: None
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Skills/Abilities:] Magus deals in a wide range of Black Magic, from pure Shadow Magic, to elemental magic of all types.
Inferno - A fire spell that shoots a fire ball in one direction
Combust - A fire spell that spreads a wave of fire across a wide range
Torrent - A water spell that shoots a quick stream of water in one direction
Tsunami - A water spell that spreads an enormous wave of water across the landscape
Hail - An Ice spell that summons a large chunk of ice at one area.
Blizzard - An Ice spell that whips up a piercing cold blizzard that spans a large area.
Bolt - A Lightning Spell that summons a single bolt of lightning down on one area.
Lightning Storm - A Lightning Spell that creates a Constantly crashing Lightning Storm in an area.
Gale - A Wind Spell that blows a powerful gale in a small area
Tornado - A Wind Spell that brings forth a powerful Tornado unto a great area.

Short Levitation
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Standing on one leg, drinking a glass of water, while patting my belly, doing a ballerina twirl and singing the British National Anthem (To prove I read the rules)]
Currently, the kingdom is making preparations for a celebration to welcome in the [color=#000080]new era[/color] of the Demon Kingdom as Alliaster gets officially crowned.
[/spoiler]

Bonus points to the first one to know what Magus originates from.

Huh... I could've swarn I saw it at 6'11" but whatever. It's not that I want to be taller, it's just that I noticed that. [s]Though it would be awesome to have a guy taller than a beast man[/s]

Like I said, you can cash them in for fabulous prizes, starting with the wonderful Choclate chip cookie (10,000 points)
Or just use them as a rating system for how much power you'll have when I conquer France and make it Issunland.

Wel then Altair, it's a year in advance so you'd need to have an idea of what happened in a year after Keiz's defeat. But we are sorry.

Edit: Ad, let's see the app up ASAP, alright?

2nd Edit: I'm glad two people, me and Issun, are bringing in new people, however I think we both agree that it's solely because our characters had no significance whatsoever.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1317427628' post='5551145']
2nd Edit: I'm glad two people, me and Issun, are bringing in new people, however I think we both agree that it's solely because our characters had no significance whatsoever.
[/quote]

I'm bringing in a new person; Luna is going to be more of a background character now.

Think... GOLDEN SUN 1 & 2.

Archived