L.O.N.E The Original Story: Introduction to The Franchise [PG-16] [Character Requests are welcome] [Chapter 3 is up, Chapter 4 coming out TBA!]

Chaotic Angel

[img]http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp286/Ronmasaka/Untitled-1copy.png[/img]

[SPOILER=Characters appearing in this Fan Fic:]
[color=#800080][u]The Yim Empire[/u][/color]
[color=#B22222]Torn Richards[/color]
[color=#8B4513]Dan Yim[/color]
[color=#DDA0DD]Sasha Yim[/color]
[color=#DAA520]Melissa Yim[/color]
[color=#DAA520][color=#008080]Harry Gavins[/color][/color]
[color=#DAA520][color=#800000]Gabriel Gavins[/color][/color]
[color=#000080]Saskuto Uchigya[/color]
[color=#006400]Neo Uchigya[/color]
[color=#00FF00]David Verona[/color]
[color=#EE82EE]Lana Verona[/color]

[color=#DAA520][u]Beings of The Past[/u][/color]
[color=#FFD700]Zhu Yuan[/color]
[color=#808080]Kev Yim[/color]
[color=#A52A2A]Alexander Verona[/color]

[color=#4B0082][u]The L.O.N.E Clan[/u][/color]
[color=#4B0082]L.O.N.E[/color]
[color=#FF8C00]Kayne White[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Ron Yim[/color]
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Character Request Form]
Username:
Character Name:
Desired Colour of Character Text: (In order to make character's sayings clear)
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Plot]
The epilogue to The Major Comeback RP. Was originally a RP, until inactivity killed the RP version, and turned into a fan fic.

In the year 2042, Ron Yim was acting all alone in eternal darkness, where all else have been removed from history. L.O.N.E, a possessor, takes over Ron's body, causes his eyes to change and his appearance to delude, in an unwanted manner. All Ron ever wanted, is know that he is not dead, as do all the people in The Yim Empire.

The task, for the Beings of The Past, to race against The Yim Empire, in order to win Ron back, from his eternal loneliness, and to win him back before the battle in Ancient China, against the likes of Shu, Wu, Wei and Jin, who are currently clashing blades, 2 kingdoms at a time.

Despite not knowing what to do... The Yim Empire manages to travel back in time, to L.O.N.E's lair, then they find, what could be, the First Emperor of The Yim Empire, however, that position was later taken by Ron's son, Dan.

The Beings of the Past, however, have got a lot that needs doing, in order to travel in time. A hell of a lot. Zhu Yuan, the person that died by being pushed off the building by his former agent, teams up with his master, Kev Yim, who is also Ron's elder brother, opens the portal to L.O.N.E's lair, and they too have the task, much like The Yim Empire, to kill off L.O.N.E, and win everything back, before The L.O.N.E Clan takes Ron away, forever...
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Prologue - Travelling Back in Time]
[u][b]The year 2042, The Yim Empire Building[/b][/u]

The year 2042 commences, in The Yim Empire building, Dan Yim, the first Emperor, in place of Ron Yim himself, orders an attack on L.O.N.E, classing him a potential danger. [color=#8B4513][b]"We somehow gotta get rid of L.O.N.E! The tw*t!" [/b][/color]he shouted, very angrily towards the rest of The Yim Empire. Saskuto Uchygia, who joined the founding of The Yim Empire since 2013, came up to Dan. [color=#000080][b]"Hey, dude... Calm down, man! We'll get somewhere with this... Hopefully..." [/b][/color]Saskuto consoled, presumingly knowing what he was going to do, to win back Ron, and save time itself, from being threatened.

[b][u]Beings of The Past HQ[/u][/b]

In the Beings of The Past HQ, however, Zhu Yuan, along with his master, Kev Yim, opens up a portal to L.O.N.E's lair, with Zhu Yuan knowing what he was going to do with L.O.N.E, since his alliance with The Yim Empire, has forced Kev to work with them, in which the other side disapproves. [color=#FFD700][b]"Brother... Do we have what it takes to win against The Yim Empire?" [/b][/color]Zhu Yuan questioned, nervously. [b][color=#808080]"Silence, you! You personally don't know anything, do you!?"[/color][/b] Kev replied, not listening to a word Zhu Yuan said.

[b][u]L.O.N.E's Lair[/u][/b]

[i][b][color=#0000CD]"What the f**k's going on? It's like.... Having another thought..."[/color][/b][/i] Ron thought, inside his mind, as L.O.N.E starts to take over his body, little by little.

[b][color=#4B0082]"Heh! Shut up, cretin! Lemme do my job, you dumbass!" [/color][/b]L.O.N.E said to Ron's mind, as it focuses on taking over Ron.

[b][color=#0000CD]"Oh, man.... This seriously isn't fair..." [/color][/b]Ron complained inside his mind, as he tries to make his way out of his own mind, with L.O.N.E taking over.

[b][u]Back in The Yim Empire Building[/u][/b]

[b][color=#8B4513]"Okay, I've charged up the time machine... It's about time we've gone in..." [/color][/b]Dan ordered, as the time machine Dan has built in Ron's place, started charging up, and everyone else entered. Then, The Yim Empire see themselves, in 2 parallel rooms, with themselves on the right hand side of the room. [b][color=#DDA0DD]"I don't know about this, brother... But, do you think you're fully trained?"[/color][/b] Sasha questioned, concerned about Dan before the room is covered in pitch black.

[b][u]Back in the Beings' HQ[/u][/b]

[color=#FFD700][b]"Let the race commence, my brother!" [/b][/color]Zhu Yuan shouted, determined to win Ron for himself, and Kev. Then, they opened the portal, entered it, only to see themselves, covered up in pitch black, in the left hand side of 2 parallel rooms. [b][color=#808080]"Do you call this a race...? You sure are some badass, I tell you..." [/color][/b]Kev said, looking confused, also hearing The Yim Empire from the other side of the room. [b][color=#808080]"Hey, guys! Shut the f**k up about your mockery! Do you wanna win or not!?"[/color][/b] Kev shouted across the other side.

Now, the race for Ron, really begins. Do we have what it takes, to win Ron back, for either side?

Then, a newcomer enters the portal.

[b][u]L.O.N.E's Lair, where the race begins... To win back Ron...[/u][/b]

[b][color=#00FF00]"Huh... Sorry I'm late, urmm...." [/color][/b]the voice said, nervously, which happens to be David Verona, as he appeared. Dan looked at David Verona, then asked, [b][color=#8B4513]"May I ask who you are, please?" [/color][/b]in a friendly way.

[b][color=#00FF00]"David Verona's the name..." [/color][/b]David replied, as Neo comes up to him and gives a confused look. [color=#8B4513][b]"Hey, Neo... Why the confused look? You seem a lil' p*ssed..." [/b][/color][color=#006400][b]"What the---" [/b][/color]Neo panicked, then Saskuto seperated Dan and Neo, then shouted, [b][color=#000080]"Seriously, guys! Drop the arguement! Do ya wanna win Ron back, or not!?"[/color][/b]

Then, as the story goes, Dan and the others, heads straight, and finds L.O.N.E, but only to find that they have unwanted visitors...
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=The rest of the story...]
[SPOILER=Chapter 1 - The Race Between the Beings and The Yim Empire]
[b][u]L.O.N.E's Lair, the two parallel rooms[/u][/b]

The race goes on... With the Beings situating in the left hand side, and The Yim Empire in the right hand side of the parallel room, L.O.N.E placed them in.

Further in L.O.N.E's lair, Ron started screaming in agony, not even knowing what to do, and funnily enough, crying for one's help. [i][b][color=#0000CD]"How.... How is this possible! I can't let that b*****d do this to me... But, why!?" [/color][/b][/i]Ron thought, with his heart beating, and L.O.N.E burrowing his insides and starts taking over the body, one, at a time... [b][color=#4B0082]"You can just shut up, Ron! You're nothing but a plain ol' man who can't even do anything!"[/color][/b] L.O.N.E taunted, torturing Ron's mind, without even thinking what to do next.

However, on the other side of L.O.N.E's lair... The Yim Empire walks around the lair, only to be visited by one of the Time Reapers. [b][color=#000080]Seriously, dude... These guys won't give it a rest, do they?" [/color][/b]Saskuto questioned, confused, as the others were seperated by a big shockwave, leaving Saskuto behind.

[b][color=#4B0082]"Hello, Saskuto... D'ya want your friend back...? HAHAHA!!" [/color][/b]L.O.N.E taunted from a couple of miles away. [b][color=#000080]"Hey, L.O.N.E! Wherever the hell you are! Give back my brother! He's not just my friend, y'know! Come out here so I can screw you up!" [/color][/b]Saskuto shouted, with confidence that he would be able to defeat L.O.N.E, then he looks around. No one was there, not even a sight of something, or someone...

Though, L.O.N.E wasn't even bothered. The rest of The Yim Empire, that were seperated, ends back up at the start line. David Verona, the newcomer, thought, [i][b][color=#00FF00]"How... On earth did we end up here? But, what if Saskuto needed any help, if that's his name...?" [/color][/b][/i]Even the first Emperor, Dan wasn't aware of what's going on. He said, [color=#8B4513][b]Don't worry about it, fellas, we can catch up with..." [/b][/color]before being cut short, but the disappearance of Saskuto. [b][color=#8B4513]"Actually, where the f**k's Saskuto?" [/color][/b]he questioned.

Back to L.O.N.E's side of the room, Saskuto runs to where L.O.N.E is, however, his path was once again blocked.

[b][color=#000080]"Aww man... Not only is this place pitch black, but... I gotta defeat those b*tches? Seriously, man!"[/color][/b] he complained, as Kayne White himself appeared, with the Time Reapers that he had plagiarised from Zhu Yuan, without proper consent. What if he were to be punished by such taboo?

[b][color=#FF8C00]"Hah, you son of the b*tch, here! I got something for ya!" [/color][/b]Kayne taunted, as Saskuto took out his blade, rushed at Kayne with full anger, and was stabbed by one of Kayne's blades, attracting the attention of the other people in The Yim Empire.

[i][b][color=#8B4513]"You gotta be joking me... A fight?"[/color] [/b][/i]Dan thought, as he orders the rest of The Yim Empire to run forth, only to see Saskuto, unconscious on the ground, with Kayne White in front of him. [b][color=#8B4513]"You... God damn SON OF A B*TCH! I'll get you, somehow!"[/color][/b][color=#8B4513] [/color]Dan taunted, grabbing his blade's hilt, and prepared to hear what Kayne White had to say to himself.

[b][color=#FF8C00]"Nah... Sorry, you can have that b*tch, I'm not having him. So lon[/color][/b][b][color=#FF8C00]g!" [/color][/b]Kayne said, as he quickly jumped out of action, perhaps. Dan grabbed his blade, threw it at Kayne like a javelin, and Kayne immediately fell down. [b][color=#8B4513]"Sorry, Kayne. I'm not letting you get away with things! Everyone else, head straight for L.O.N.E!" [/color][/b]Dan shouted, as everyone else in the Yim Empire headed for L.O.N.E's presence, with Sasha carrying Saskuto.

With Kayne now suffering, Dan said to him, [b][color=#8B4513]"Why did you have to kill my fellow friends? Why, DID YOU! You look like an interesting warrior, but you're just plain... Blatent! Why the f**k do I ALWAYS have to deal with you, time to time! I'm sorry, Kayne, but... Your days are over!"[/color][/b] Dan shouted, as he quickly attempts to stab Kayne, however, Kayne attempts, also, to dodge Dan's attack, but fails. He quickly disappears, allowing Dan to continue on.

In the left hand side of L.O.N.E's lair, the Beings, consisted of Alexander Verona, a newcomer, Kev Yim, who died of murder, protecting the Yim family throne, and finally, Zhu Yuan, a wanderer who died by falling of a building when he was 14. The Beings make a move around the lair, only to see their creations, plagiarised by Kayne White, whom The Yim Empire has already defeated. [b][color=#FFD700]"What shall we do? The Yim Empire has defeated Kayne, the b*****d, and... All we get, is this?" [/color][/b]Zhu Yuan questioned, as they made their walk to where L.O.N.E is, only to be affected by spikes on the wall.

[b][color=#A52A2A]"Argh! What the f**k is all of this!?" [/color][/b]Alexander said, as he tried to dodge every attack. [b][color=#808080]"Fear not, Alex... We have a long way to go, before we actually defeat L.O.N.E, this sh*tty little b*****d..." [/color][/b]Kev advised, as he too tried to dodge the spikes within. Then, Zhu Yuan makes his mind up, and decided that he would deacivate the traps manually, so he went out, and did his thing. [b][color=#808080]"Where are you going, Zhu Yuan!?" [/color][/b]Kev asked, suspiciously. [b][color=#FFD700]"Master, I'm only going to deactivate the traps... Would you not let me, at all?"[/color][/b] Zhu Yuan replied, as he went off, and started deactivating the traps, one, by one.

Then, L.O.N.E's voice was heard, as it completely takes over Ron, opening the doors to L.O.N.E's final stage. The eternal darkness, where everyone was removed from history. the Yim Empire makes it before the Beings, however, they don't see L.O.N.E. The Beings then re-unite with The Yim Empire, discussing what was going on. [b][color=#8B4513]"What's going on, Zhu Yuan...? I feel kinda strange... About this, in particular..." [/color][/b]Dan said, to Zhu Yuan, then a minute later, he finds Ron dead on the floor. [b][color=#8B4513]"The f**k... That douchebag! L.O.N.E, I'll get you, ya d*ckhead!" [/color][/b]Dan taunted, as he heard Ron's thoughts come out of his head. The rest of The Yim Empire and the Beings of The Past, appeared, just to hear the thoughts Ron had, before being taken over.

[b][i][color=#0000CD]"Son..? Oh, what the hell... Being taken over, and being forced to do one another.. This is just, wierd... I can't... ARGH! L.O.N.E, cut it out, already! ARGHH!!" [/color][/i][/b]Ron thought, as he screams in agony, and Dan cried. [b][color=#8B4513]"You, b*****d! Give back my father! I know where you are... L.O.N.E... GIVE BACK MY FATHER!!" [/color][/b]Dan cried, in agony, that even Ron could hear it

[b][color=#FFD700]"I know this is hard... Dan, but... Give it a rest.... We shall all defeat L.O.N.E together... Oh?" [/color][/b]Zhu Yuan said, as the exits are now sealed off, and the two teams seperate again. [b][color=#800000]"Hey, possessor b*****d! Where are you, so I can use my blade's foul breath on ya!" [/color][/b]Gabriel interrupted, rudely. However, Dan would let him get away from it, since Gabriel is his nephew. [b][color=#8B4513]"Just, be careful, Gabriel... You wouldn't wanna hurt yourself, on something that's gonna be hard to defeat..." [/color][/b]Dan advised, however, Sasha came up with a different response. [b][color=#DDA0DD]"Dan... My son's fully trained... Shouldn't you let him?" [/color][/b]she questioned.

On the other side, however, Zhu Yuan, Kev and Alex, are all experiencing difficulties, as L.O.N.E was hiding inside Ron, and wouldn't budge at all. [b][color=#FFD700]"Holy sh*t, what's taking this guy so long..." [/color][/b]Zhu Yuan questioned, before thinking, [b][i][color=#FFD700]"He may have been hiding inside Ron, acting all chicken.. Heh. It's what Kayne does all the time... Perhaps, if it wasn't for L.O.N.E...Kayne wouldn't have made it, if I'm honest..."[/color][/i][/b]

As The Yim Empire and the Beings prepare themselves, L.O.N.E sits inside Ron, talking to him inside his mind. Insult, more like. [b][color=#4B0082]"Hey, a******! Wake the f**k up, man! What's the matter? Can't do something? Are you some piece of sh*t that people won't tolerate? Or are you some tw*t that needs dealing with? Which is it!? Or, are you not bothered to talk at all?" [/color][/b]it said, in an insultive manner. [b][color=#0000CD]"L.O.N.E... You do realise what you have done to my empire... You do realise what you have done to yourself... You do realise what you have done... To all of us, the world, EVERYTHING! Need I say more?" [/color][/b]Ron said, confident enough to lift L.O.N.E out of his body, but didn't quite win himself back.

Then, Ron screamed, allowing Torn to review the fight, but L.O.N.E wasn't appearing at all. [b][color=#B22222]"What the hell's wrong with that b*****d! Isn't he supposed to appear already!? C'mon L.O.N.E! We're waiting for you!" [/color][/b]she shouted, but L.O.N.E still wouldn't respond, until the minute Ron started getting up, with his deluded appearance, and his devilish-like, red eyes. Saskuto started getting up, with Neo beside him. [b][color=#000080]"Ron... You look different..." [/color][/b]Saskuto said, looking straight at him. [i][b][color=#0000CD]"Brother! Help me!"[/color][/b][/i][color=#0000CD] [/color]Ron thought inside his mind, specially for Saskuto to hear. [b][color=#000080]"Oh, Not L.O.N.E again... Okay, show yourself, god damn it!" [/color][/b]Saskuto shouted, before he forces himself to do any further.

[color=#006400][b]"Dad... What are we supposed to do now? Ron's trapped, and...." [/b][/color]Neo questioned, with Melissa arriving minutes later. [b][color=#DAA520]"Neo, don't do anything yet! You're only putting youself into unwanted danger!" [/color][/b]Melissa said, precautiously looking at Ron, taken over by L.O.N.E, and immediately saw the L.O.N.E mark inside Ron's arm. [b][color=#DAA520]"It's about time, we fought back, Empire!" [/color][/b]Melissa ordered.

[b]"YEAH!!" [/b]the rest of The Yim empire said, when L.O.N.E started charging at The Yim Empire, whilst the Beings waited for L.O.N.E to show up, until they can hear the fight from another side. [b][color=#FFD700]"B*TCH! The fight started over there! But, we have no access to their fight, at all..." [/color][/b]Zhu Yuan complained, as the Beings waited longer, without a further word.

Then, the fight with L.O.N.E begins, as Chapter 2, is on its way...
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Chapter 2 - L.O.N.E's Fierce Arrival]
[b][u]The Yim Empire was the first to clash blades with L.O.N.E, taking over Ron's body...[/u][/b]

The fight begins, as The Yim Empire approached L.O.N.E first, therefore, starting the fight. Zhu Yuan, on the left hand side of the two parallel rooms of the pitch dark, lair of L.O.N.E's, had been waiting for at least an hour into the fight, yet L.O.N.E wouldn't come out and fight. [b][color=#FFD700]"How long is that b*****d gonna take? I'm sure this fight would end now, than later.... a******..." [/color][/b]he complained.

[u]Meanwhile...[/u]

[i][b][color=#8B4513]"Whoa... L.O.N.E sure is feeling the force... The power.... Everything.." [/color][/b][/i]Dan thought, as he clashed blades with L.O.N.E. However, he knew L.O.N.E was weak, and was able to give up easily... [b]WRONG[/b]. L.O.N.E was in fact, growing stronger, as The Yim Empire started clashing blades, then L.O.N.E got out of Ron's body, burrowing itself into the dark walls. Ron eventually disappeared. [b][color=#8B4513]"Father... L.O.N.E... Give back our father, and you'll be free as a bird! But unfortunately, because you keep taking the p*ss, I won't let you go that easily!"[/color][/b] Dan called, but L.O.N.E didn't wanna listen.

L.O.N.E then appears in the Being's side, allowing them to fight L.O.N.E. But, unfortunately, he was invulnerable at this time, due to the fact no one can reach him, yet.

[b][color=#FFD700]"Hey.... We've experienced this before... L.O.N.E... You are to die, for your crimes!" [/color][/b]Zhu Yuan shouted, however... Kev was having none of it, and niether is Alex. [color=#808080][b]"Zhu Yuan, give it a rest, shall we? I seriously don't have time for this..." [/b][/color]Kev moaned, as he started fighting L.O.N.E, but was pushed off a second after.

[b][color=#B22222]"I can hear the beings, but they're not making much progress.... Perhaps they're messing around..." [/color][/b]Torn said, in a weird manner, but at the same time, wanting to beat the crap out of L.O.N.E, which is, what the characters are for. [b][color=#DDA0DD]"Mum, let's just carry out Father's legacy and just win the fight against L.O.N.E... Perhaps, he won't be easy... Or, is he?" [/color][/b]Sasha said, before Neo Uchigya and Melissa Yim charged at L.O.N.E, then the both of them get knocked off. [b][color=#4B0082]"Oh, PLEASE! You guys are crap! Please, I just want to give you a favour... Just, DIE!" [/color][/b]L.O.N.E said, creating a shockwave all over the entire lair.

[color=#006400][b]"I promise you, L.O.N.E! If you die, right now, We'll be enjoying life, as it is! You've been annoying us, way too much, man!" [/b][/color]Neo shouted at L.O.N.E, however, it still doesn't wanna listen. [b][color=#000080]"I guess the b*****d doesn't wanna listen... Everyone, after 3! 1... 2... 3!" [/color][/b]Saskuto said, as all the other characters from The Yim Empire, started transforming into their respective Blood Forms, all with Blood attributes and an attribute of their own, consisting that of Dan, with Blood Samurai and Neo, with Blood Angel, as they both have Wind attributes, Saskuto with Blood Wolf, and an Ice attribute. Sasha, with Blood Valkyrie has a Light attribute, alongside Torn, with Blood Maiden and Melissa, but with no Blood Form, yet. Gabriel has a Dark attribute, but he also doesn't have a Blood Form, yet, but neither has David or Lana.

[b][color=#DAA520]"This is a gift from me, everyone... Everyone, expose the core that L.O.N.E possesses!" [/color][/b]Melissa ordered as the rest of The Yim Empire tries their very hardest to defaet L.O.N.E, but no damage.

[color=#006400][b]"Man, it seems to be getting harder... I can't put up with this thing..." [/b][/color]Neo complained. However, Saskuto responded. [b][color=#000080]"Neo, son... The only reason you're putting up with this, is L.O.N.E... We all want L.ON.E dead, and that's why we're here..."[/color][/b]

Then, Ron's corpse appeared in front of them, in place of L.O.N.E, who is temporarily hiding, as it fights the Beings. [b][color=#DAA520]"Dad!" [/color][/b]Melissa shouted, in tears. [b][color=#DAA520]"L.O.N.E.... Shall pay for what it did to our empire... Dan... Will NOT be pleased..." [/color][/b]she said, breaking down. Then, Neo consoled her, saying, [color=#006400][b]"It's alright, Mel... We'll win him back..."[/b][/color]

Then, the corpse disappeared, but then, Ron's past flickered through... From when Ron lost his arm to his near-sealed blade, racing to get his arm back, to being completely lonely by L.O.N.E's curse. Melissa's mind started to hurt slightly, before being separated again, from the rest of The Yim Empire.

[b][color=#DAA520]"F**k's SAKE! How the hell did that happen... L.O.N.E! What's happening!" [/color][/b]Melissa shouted, as L.O.N.E appears, wrapping itself around Melissa, and whispered, [b][color=#4B0082]"Sorry... But your vulnerability is about to be revealed to The Yim Empire... Prepare... To be ALONE!" [/color][/b][b][color=#DAA520]"No wonder I didn't trust you... Get the f**k off me!" [/color][/b]Melissa shouted, pushing L.O.N.E away from her. [i][b][color=#DAA520]"B*****d...." [/color][/b][/i]she thought.

Back in the Being's side, Zhu Yuan experienced the seperation of The Yim Empire... They wished they didn't wanna be like them, however, they knew they would be next. Kev and Alex started disappearing, leaving Zhu Yuan to defeat L.O.N.E by himself. [b][color=#FFD700]"I don't mind beating the crap outta you.... Come on! Prove to me, that you're not a weakling!"[/color][/b]

Then, the fight began, but not for very long, as L.O.N.E started growing stronger. Both Zhu Yuan and Melissa started struggling, despite trying hard to fend L.O.N.E off.

[b][color=#DAA520]"Ugh, we're struggling... Even though I'm fighting alone... God damn it! L.O.N.E! Do yourself a favour and run already!"[/color][/b] Melissa said to L.O.N.E, however, on Zhu Yuan's side, he too was struggling. [i][color=#FFD700][b]"F**k! What have I done to get hold of this b*****d! He's too weak, perhaps... No, I'm too weak... Damn, I'm confused..." [/b][/color][/i]Zhu Yuan thought.

On the other hand, though, for those that seperated from Melissa and Zhu Yuan, have re-united for a short while. [b][color=#00FF00]"What's happening, really... Father?" [/color][/b]David said. [b][color=#A52A2A]"F**k knows, dude... There's a race between us and The Yim Empire, which you've joined there... You're trying to win Ron back, yes?" [/color][/b]Alex replied. Lana seemed confused, but she eventually responded. [b][color=#EE82EE]"Son, Alex... We'll both try hard to win the boy back... He's ever so lonely..." [/color][/b]she said, with Sasha nodding her head behind the Verona family.

Back to the fight with L.O.N.E, in two different rooms, the field started changing. [b][color=#DAA520]"Somehow... L.O.N.E really had to cut to the chase, didn't he? Well, I'm not letting him go home this easily!"[/color][/b] Melissa said to herself, as L.O.N.E made a cut on her arm, without prior warning. [b][color=#4B0082]"Oops... Didn't catch you there, lil' girl... Time to die..." [/color][/b]L.O.N.E whispered, as it strangled Melissa to her near death, but Melissa manages to win herself back.

[b][color=#8B4513]"I wonder when we'll be back to our respective empires...? Damn, it's taking too long!" [/color][/b]Dan complained.

[b][color=#A52A2A]"Quit complaining, Dan.... You're the first Emperor, aren't you? You're supposed to take responsibility..." [/color][/b]Alex replied, before the others were united back to their empires. [b][color=#8B4513]"Mel... I'll fight L.O.N.E for you... It's your rebirth I'm after..." [/color][/b]Dan said, as he faced L.O.N.E and started charging at him.

[b][color=#8B4513]"L.O.N.E... This, is going to be... Your grave!" [/color][/b]Dan shouted, as he started slashing his blade around L.O.N.E like his hatred was at no end.

L.O.N.E started fighting back, however, its core was exposed no later than 5 minutes. [b][color=#4B0082]"Impossible, but... HOW!?" [/color][/b]it complained, as the core was exposed, allowing The Yim Empire to hit L.O.N.E with some form of damage...

However...

Who would win, eventually? Find out, in Chapter 3...
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Chapter 3 - L.O.N.E Fully Takes Over Ron!]
[u][b]Fight between The Yim Empire, the Beings and L.O.N.E, Phase 2 of 70[/b][/u]

The Yim Empire was slashing L.O.N.E's core with great deal of damage, however, L.O.N.E was screaming, and Ron was in tears the whole time, showing his sorrow, then swallowed by L.O.N.E, crying for help in the process. [b][color=#0000CD]"Ahh!" [/color][/b]Ron screamed inside his head, as his whole body was absorbed into L.O.N.E, allowing a load of faces to become shown, strengthening L.O.N.E.

[b][color=#8B4513]"Honestly... There's no end to this, is there?" [/color][/b]Dan muttered, as he tapped the floor with his feet, then starts to slash L.O.N.E's core, with Saskuto and Neo joining him. [b][color=#006400]"L.O.N.E doesn't seem to know his match, so he's gonna die..." [/color][/b]Neo said, confident enough to beat L.O.N.E, and win Ron back.

However, beating L.O.N.E would only strengthen it, but Dan, Saskuto and Neo kept fighting anyway. There was no end to L.O.N.E's fight, nor will there be an exit out of L.O.N.E's lair, anytime now. The trio kept fighting, as Ron starts waking up, trying to bulge his way out of L.O.N.E. However, only his hand poked out, showing a lot of blood. [b][color=#000080]"This, is getting creepy... We need to beat the crap outta L.O.N.E, and fast, man!" [/color][/b]Saskuto ordered.

[u]Meanwhile...[/u]

The Beings are fighting in the other side of the room, locked up and no one to help them. Zhu Yuan, in charge of the Beings, after the weakening of Kev, tries to reach for L.O.N.E, but a load of bodies were shown inside L.O.N.E, screaming for their salvation. [b][color=#FFD700]"There's bodies screaming inside this b*****d's body... What shall I do?"[/color][/b][color=#FFD700] [/color]Zhu Yuan said to himself. [b][color=#FFD700]"It's typical how L.O.N.E would set them up like that... They're almost losing their souls, because of it..." [/color][/b]he continued, as a loud sound was heard on both sides.

L.O.N.E screamed, loudly. [b][color=#4B0082]"B*TCH! If you guys wanna die now, then go ahead and kill me! Because you can't!" [/color][/b]L.O.N.E shouted, as a loud shockwave has been created, binding both sides, then it attempts to swallow both The Yim Empire AND the Beings whole.

Ron, inside L.O.N.E, who made a whole with his bloodied arm, weakens L.O.N.E, by forcing his way out of L.O.N.E, and jumps to The Yim Empire's side. [b][color=#0000CD]"Only idiots like you... Shall die... All those, who doesn't comply... Will face my suffering!" [/color][/b]he shouted, determined to defeat L.O.N.E, still covered in blood, the whole body.

Everyone else just watched, as L.O.N.E starts swallowing Ron whole, then starts taking him over again, by spitting him back out, then burrowed inside his heart, causing him to turn unconscious.

Then, everyone paused. The tenticles of L.O.N.E started crawling outside Ron, wrapping them around him, then starts its process of taking Ron over, fully.

[b][color=#8B4513]"This... Doesn't look good..." [/color][/b]Dan said, concerned that the fight may be over, before anyone could know it. Then, the fight for everyone's lives begins, as L.O.N.E grows as strong as he could, and most of all, he seizes all of Ron's control. [i][b][color=#8B4513]"What... Is this b*****d doing!? Does he even know what's going on?" [/color][/b][/i]Dan thought, tapping his head, thinking once or twice about what L.O.N.E has done to his father.

It wasn't long, until the two rooms were crushed again, into one, but The Yim Empire and the Beings, were still unable to see, or hear each other, as L.O.N.E has blocked out all of the soundwaves before it actually took over Ron. Ron was crying, once again, in his mind, awaiting his release from L.O.N.E, but it's not like it was going to happen any time now.

[b][u]L.O.N.E's 3rd phase of 70, it fully takes over Ron... But, what else might there be?[/u][/b]

With no light in the lair now, all the others have to depend on, is themselves... As the exits have been sealed off. However, The Yim Empire and the Beings have seperated themselves from Dan and Zhu Yuan, respectively, and graphically explicit objects come flying at them. [b][color=#8B4513]"Hey! They're not supposed to be there! What the hell's happening!" [/color][/b]Dan shouted, as L.O.N.E slowly approached him.

[b][color=#4B0082]"Don't think about going anywhere... B*tch!" [/color][/b]it shouted, as it cuts Dan's shoulder, making him unable to fight for a short while, then it started burning Zhu Yuan with its Spirit Flame, plagiarised from Zhu Yuan himself. [b][color=#FFD700]"How... How dare he! ARGH!" [/color][/b]Zhu Yuan screamed, as he started burning in agony, along with Dan, trapped in L.O.N.E's arms, attempting to release himself. [b][color=#8B4513]"This is getting ridiculous..." [/color][/b]he muttered, as he forced himself out of L.O.N.E's grasp.

L.O.N.E started screaming again, but as he took over Ron, he hadn't a thing to worry about, as he, alone, would suffice, if it wasn't for Dan, the First Emperor of this fiction. However, if L.O.N.E had taken over Ron, which he had, everyone would have been crying for their lives, which, unfortunately, they haven't.

[b][i][color=#0000CD]"Is this... Even possible...? L.O.N.E, taking over my body... Can he really be this deluded...?" [/color][/i][/b]Ron whispered to himself in his thoughts, as darkness started crawling inside his mind. Ron cried, screaming for his life.

However, Outside his mind, in L.O.N.E's lair, Dan knew he wouldn't let L.O.N.E take over his father forever, but he has other ideas. [b][color=#8B4513]"Hey, moron! Come and take ME over instead! You wouldn't want my father, would you?" [/color][/b]Dan taunted, as L.O.N.E refused to budge.

[b][color=#4B0082]"Heh... No thanks, b*tch! I'd rather stay hidden in a body, than to fight... Like a man!" [/color][/b]L.O.N.E replied. [b][color=#8B4513]"Oh, so you would rather be a coward, then, huh? Well, then. I have no choice than to get you out of there, MYSELF!" [/color][/b]Dan cried, as he dashed towards L.O.N.E, as started to slash him as fast as he could, scarring not only Ron, but L.O.N.E too. He knew he wouldn't want Ron dead, but he was far more enraged than the last. [b][color=#8B4513]"I seriously mean it... Your days are over!" [/color][/b]he muttered, determined to kill L.O.N.E once and for all.

L.O.N.E kept resisting, but the last minute, he reached his Fourth Phase, causing the room to become bright, and only The Yim Empire re-united with Dan. [b][color=#B22222]"So... We're up for it, this time... I can't let L.O.N.E do its business... It has harmed Ron, enough..." [/color][/b]Torn said, with fire bursting out of her mind, as Sasha was thinking the same, thinking about what the hell she might have done to kill L.O.N.E in the first place, then pictures of Ron removing L.O.N.E started flicking through her head.

[b][color=#DDA0DD]"Wait! Guys... I remember when Dad removed L.O.N.E from history... If we work together, we could rid L.O.N.E from this place for good... Don't you guys agree!?" [/color][/b]Sasha said, as everyone started nodding, showing that they all agree with Sasha's tasks. [b][color=#006400]"Yeah! We need to kick L.O.N.E in the ass! It's payback time!" [/color][/b]Neo said, prepared to finish L.O.N.E off.

However, Saskuto was concerned. Concerned that there are 66 phases left, and it could take them days.

[b][color=#000080]"I'm not too sure... Perhaps if we should... Kill him one by one each phase, then..." [/color][/b]Saskuto muttered. Then, Melissa started responding. [b][color=#DAA520]"No, not like that... Just focus on the fight, and we keep slashing at L.O.N.E, until he shrieks, and eventually explode!" [/color][/b]she said, confident that everything would work out, as it is.

Then, as The Yim Empire start their fierce battle against L.O.N.E, would everything go wrong? Find out in Chapter 4...
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Chapter 4 - The Fierce Battle]
[b][u]The fight between L.O.N.E... It's really on...[/u][/b]

The Yim Empire started slashing L.O.N.E as fast as they could, though they did not do as much damage as they thought they would do. [b][color=#000080]"Told ya, Mel... We can't kill this thing, not so easily... I don't think..." [/color][/b]Saskuto said, concerned that he would be killed by L.O.N.E. [b][color=#DAA520]"Stop complaining, Saskuto! Do you want this, or not? If you want my father to live again, then at least try your best to win him back, yes?" [/color][/b]Melissa replied, as L.O.N.E started to approach Melissa, before attempting to cut her up.

Melissa dodged, knowing L.O.N.E wouldn't kill her, or at least, wouldn't be able to.

[b][color=#4B0082]"The f**k do you think you're doing, a******!? Do you think you'd take my--" [/color][/b]L.O.N.E said, as a sharp cut went through it. Not surprisingly, it was Neo and his Dragon Blade. [b][color=#006400]"Dude... Get your act together, man..." [/color][/b]Neo said, as blood started spurting out of L.O.N.E, who took over Ron. Inside Ron, though, Ron started to push himself out, the more force he puts in, the more chance he would actually get out. However, it wasn't easy.

[b][i][color=#0000CD]"Damn... If I can't get out of L.O.N.E... Then, who would help me? I don't suppose... My empire would help me..." [/color][/i][/b]Ron thought, as he tries to budge out of L.O.N.E from inside his mind, but fails. [b][i][color=#0000CD]"Ugh... Why is this not possible..." [/color][/i][/b]Ron thought again.

Back outside, though, L.O.N.E's lair started to cover itself in blood, making Sasha cringe, and said, [b][color=#DDA0DD]"What!? But... Why? L.O.N.E... If it was my Dad... You are... So dead...."[/color][/b]

[b][color=#4B0082]"Heh. Pack yourselves up to despair... How f**king dare you... Mock with ME!" [/color][/b]L.O.N.E shouted at Sasha, who eventually got confused after L.O.N.E allegedly mocked around with her. [b][color=#DDA0DD]"Me? Mock you? I thought it was you mocking with me? Besides, where's my father?" [/color][/b]Sasha said, angered at L.O.N.E's actions.

However, it wasn't long until Ron was covered in blood as L.O.N.E spits him out, before hiding into the darkness, where it lived.[b] [color=#0000CD]"Ugh.... I wish... L.O.N.E could just die... From the depths of its own darkness... Oww..." [/color][/b]Ron said, crawling towards Sasha with his tendons half-severed. [b][color=#DDA0DD]"Dad... How, is this possible, but..." [/color][/b]Sasha cried. [b][color=#0000CD]"I... Must face.... L.O.N.E... Myself..." [/color][/b]Ron muttered, as he collapses.

To be continued... As ideas are, very short....
[/SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Chapters coming up]
e.g - Chapter Title - Release Date

Chapter 4 - The Fierce Battle - TBA

Chapter 5 - Who would Win? - TBA

Chapter 6 - More of the Obstructive - TBA

Chapter 7 - L.O.N.E's Rise to Power - TBA

Chapter 8 - The Yim Empire's Near Defeat - TBA

Chapter 9 - The Being's Near Defeat - TBA

Chapter 10 - The L.O.N.E Clan's Victor - TBA
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Extras]
This section is for extra chapters. In other words, more of the story is placed in, as an epilogue to The Major Comeback RP I recently completed. I'll provide one chapter, then the rest of it, is requested, solely by YOU.

Chapter 11 - Extra Chapter, Part 1 - TBA
[/SPOILER]

Archived