Glyph- The Mark of the Soul [IC /Always Accepting/PG-16/Hosted by Gabriel Maeso]

Gabriel Maeso

Ziegfried bowed in reference to her, just to add to her rising, he then laughed and said "Ah Annie you and your economies." he then looked up to the heavens and said "You want Chinese, so let's go Chinese!" he then turned to her and grab the sheat of his sword harder, he then sighed and said "Annie...I know it bothers you.. os this time I won't be taking Gaeiriu with me!" he finished wiht a smile, Annie was used to him refearing that way to his sword, Zigfried always loved the wind adn the skys, when he recived the sword from his father, he decided to give it a name, he didn't cared if it already had a name like "Claymore" or "Levaetain", he named his Sword Gaeiriu, beeing pronunced /Gayriu/, beeing a reference to the word Gale and his glyh, the Gale Blade.

(no jokes about his sword name, nad Greycat, you are allowed ot do such postings, I haven't thought of the fact that Annie would be very very active and Alley would be less used).

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I really appreciate that, it's sweet," she smiled. "I guess I'll just have to make sure I don't get in trouble." Zieg was always doing things for her, and he always went out of his way take care of her and protect her, something she both found endearing and cute. Still, she could take care of herself, and one of these days she would prove it to him. Until then, she could suffer through some male chivalry. She gave him a quick peek to his cheek on an impulse, then ran off as her face heated. "Um.. come on, lets go already!" she yelled back, embarrassed at her sudden actions.

((For now, I'm just getting Alley into a position to beg for some pizza))

When Annie peeked at Zieg's cheek he went back a step as his face heated and he blushed hardly, she was to close so she would notice it anyway, when she siad for them to go he quickly said "Y-yeah! Let's go, I will just rush a bit to get Gaeiriu to my room first..." eh then hit his jacket's and pant's pockets to see fi his wallet was anywhere, it wasn't he usualy left if on his room, he then quickly added "...oh! And get my wallet too." He quickly rushed to the house to get his stuff, after Annie caught up to him they went out fro eat. Along the way they were walking with her holding on his arm, they were talking like two normal friends, they were getting closer to the chinese place that Annie mentioned, it all semmed normal, but Ziegfried had spoted some suspicious men looking at them when they were waiting to cross a road, Ziegfried saw that they were following them forma certain distance and were getting closer by walkign slighty faster, that street had a poor vigilance on that point, was actualy the same point where a certain incident happened some years before, Ziegfried put his left arm around Annie in a way try to protect her and said while slighty pusshing her "Let's walk a little bit faster Annie..." his voice, eyes and expression were filled with worryes.

(((oh okay.)))

Raito landed in an alleyway nearby the house he was delivering to stopping his illusion caused by his powers and knocking on the door handing the person their pizza taking the money and then setting off back to the pizza shop, to anyone looking he would have seemed to disappear and they would most likely think they had been seeing things. Raito then landed outside the pizza place creating seat out of light hidden by the refraction of the light which he then sat on looking around somewhat bored. Raito then saw what looked to be a cat coming out of a wall of a warehouse down the street from the pizza place not paying much mind to it other then thinking it must be living there.

(ooc: here's some set-up for greycat's plan?)

"Huh?" Annie said in surprise, stumbling a bit when Zieg pushed her, a bit lost as what was upsetting him. She wasn't as wary as he was and hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary up to that point. As she fell into the step of the faster walk, she finally noticed the group that were taking a bit too much interest in them. She swallowed nervously. This would have to happen the day Zieg left his sword. She closed her eyes, clutching Zieg a bit tighter, letting the rhythm of his movements guide her steps as she formed a butterfly. Her precaution was worth it, as the brief disorientation of the completely different field of vision almost made her trip.

She slowly opened her eyes, a few awkward seconds of the two views; one from the butterfly and the other form her real eyes, she had the butterfly flit a few feet over their heads, watching the men. "Zieg... what do we do?"

~~~~

Alley smelt the pizza. Even stronger coming from the man sitting near the shop. Food. He scampered closer to the man and pressed his body against the guy's legs, purring as he did. A normal street cat probably wouldn't have down that, but he loved pizza. He continued his attention grabbing act, at the same time thinking hard; projecting to the man. His impressions didn't give words or concrete thoughts, just concepts. So even though he was thinking, [i]give the cat your food, give the cat your pizza[/i], the most the guy would have felt was a sense that the cat was hungry.

[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Cleaning dust off his shoulders, Fade walked back to when the gangsters were hiding. He looked around and spotted the leader of the gang. Fade looked deep inside the learder's eyes with a striking gaze of madness, he then stopped and said "So...what do you want punks?" The guy shrank in fear, and wavers, "N-Nothing, we just wanted to, huh, say hello..." after he finished he was covered in sweat and was shaking violently like he was ready to drop dead. Fade stared at him more longer, and looked away in disgust, "Get out from my face and perhaps you'll live."[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The leader scramed and his followers did the same. Fade continued walking to the city plaza, head down, and hands in pockets. [/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Tsk, this is why I don't trust people and being in groups...People will just get in the way." Fade whispered in annoyance. [/font][/size]

Zieg looked foward in sharp and direct eyes, like if he was making dificult math as he walked "We nede to remain calm, otherwise we will panick and won't be able to thing" he continued on the same rithym on his walk "if we speed up slighty each 4 steps we will get to the next crossing at the exact time that it will open for us..." he had been observing how the signal worked there "if we cross that road we will get ot the restaurant, there we will be safe, the people there are all kind hearted, and I already noticed that the way that those chefs works shows that they are highly trained on self defense techiniques, something that important nowdays..." Ziegfried sudentlys toped and his eyes opened wide, other 3 man that were wiht the ones behind them before had turned right where they were suposed to get before them, Ziegfried looked ot the right quickly and saw that the other side fo the street there were more of those men, he then looked to Annie worryed, he couldn't let she get harmed, he just couldn't, he then stoepd and saw one fo them man in front of them put something on fire and shoot at them. "WATCH OUT!" Ziegfried said while he put Annie against a wall and covering her body with his as an oject on fire passed by them, exactly where Annie was, it had been trew to hit her, and it would if it wasn't by Zieg's quick action. He then whispered on her ear "DOn't worry, It will be okay" as the men quickly got closer to them, one of the man then looked at Annie and said "HEY! Look what got caught on our net?" he extended his hand towards her in a menacing way while saying "What you think of a little party heh? cut-" Zigfried punched the man in the face with all his strength makign the man fall on the street and rolledover the street, Ziegfried got his body in fornt of Annie's protecting her, he then said "I won't let any of you lay a hand on her!"

(Grey, you can use the NPCs and Ziegfried if needed, on your next post.)

Raito watched as the cat came closer, the cat not showing much interest to the fact that he was sittin g on an invisible chair but rather rubbed against his leg purring, Raito leant over and scratched the cat behind the ears slightly as he looked at it, "[i]hm.. it seems happy enough but.. looks like it's probably hungry[/i]" he thought to himself unknowingly having caught the projected thoughts from the cat. "hm.. well I do have something somewhere around here" he then said lightly reaching into his carrybag and taking out a triangle like shape wrapped in foil, a pizza from yesterday which he kept in there to keep warm, pepperoni flavour which was from one he bought at the end of his shift. Raito thenplaces the foil on the chair unwraped it then pulled a piece off and put it on the ground for the cat.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kazuya walked along the street hidden ion the shadows as he saw a man far up the street walking into somwhere somewhat aggrwesively thinking of using someone like that to 'get a feel' of the local peoples strength he continued towards where they entered seeing them walk outand start walking again Kazuya using the darknes to propel his movement making him arrive behind them in but a few seconds. "Well.. do you know how to fight?" he then coldly whispered in the mans ear, if the man looked however he would see nothing but the shadows that covered the sidewalk.

"Zieg!" Annie gasped. She involuntarily let loose a little on her glyph, and the butterfly twitched in response. It multiplied, increasing until about a dozen floated where one was before. They drifted down to closer to them, the fragmented image making understanding the situation more difficult to her, but she slowly worked out what the images were showing. They were trapped. SHe could fight, but is was the kind to knock your opponent off for long enough to run, not for this many. Still... it reminded her of something...

"N-no..." Annie whimpered, flashing back to the incident, so many years ago, yet in this same place. She could see it as if it were just happening know... not as if it were something that happened three years prior. And time's distortion only served to make the terror all the more horrifying. She curled into a ball, holding her hands over her head as her mind and glyph undid what therapy patched. Her butterflies swarmed, increasing in numbers again.

"Annie!" Zieg said desperately, not sure what was happening. The lighting in the area changed as the butterflies surged. There wings and paths seemed to distort the world, a different image that what was there. The false reality kitted together as the butterflies swarmed faster and faster. Rain seemed to fall... the shadows lengthened and monsters seemed to lurk in them. Against the wall, a little girl cried, trying to get away from something. Something distorted, horrific and unclear. An illusion, one for more complex than any Annie or Zieg new she was capable of.

The thing grabbed her, the her of the past, leg. Annie; the Annie of the past and the Annie of the present, screamed. A scream loud and sharp, further trapped and amplified by the area defined by her enough to cause everyone within; Zieg and the thugs, to cry out in pain and cover their ears as the sound seemed to physically assault their ear drums.

((A little Annie freak out; her side effect can be helpful, as well as self destructive))

Zieg at first didn't understood what were all of those images, but when he saw the rain and the shadows all came back up to him in the fraction of a second, trought these years Annie had to got o therapy for what had happned on that fateful day some years before, ZIegfried neevr showed up any signal of disturb for that day, he always hid them from others, even from Annie, he needed to show her that she could get over that, that it would become past, so he hid all the signals inside him so he could be able to support her, but it was when he heard her scream, both of them, he covered his ears and slighty mowed in pain, he fell on his knees and keep telling his own mind to hold up, was when suddently his eyes opened wide, they turned red, he got up, the screams combined had made the part of him that was in a long slumber to wake up, he looked diferent, form his normal calm self he had changed to somehting evil, something diferent, he saw that one of the thugs had a chain, the punched the man that flew to hit a wall, het got his chain adn his glyph started glowing intensely, he started to spin the chain above his head, making a giant circular wind blade, he was about to send it to obliterate the thugs, but he looked down adn saw Annie, how she was that day years ago, crying and desperade, he turned back to normal and instead ot killing the thugs he used the blade to destroy some butterflyes, allowing the sun's light to enter the illusion, he trew the chain away and used the fact that the thugs were frozen to carry Annie away from that place, Annie was in panic and didn't noticed what had happened, after running some time he reached a place that annie loved to go, lucky they were alone there, he put ehr on the ground and sit in front of her, he then passed his hand caressing her cheek and saying on his normal tone "Annie...Annie Wake up...".. he then said wiht a almost crying tone "Please... stay with me...you are stronger than that...please..don't go"...

(Grey, feel free to use Zieg on your next post aswell.)

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Someone whispered in his ear, Fade lazily turned his head around to see the person ready to motion, but he saw nobody behind him. [i]Perhaps it's spirits starting to haunt me...[/i][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]And Fade continued to walk through the street, then one of the lights went off with a snap.[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]On his ten minute walk through the plaza, grey clouds began to gather top on the city. Since ever Fade was living on this piece of trash place, he fell in love with the rain because he felt superior to the heavens because he think it's falling to him through the rain. Fade walked to a part of the city where actual people roam on, the reason was because there were shops for people to get food. Fade walked up to one of them, his favorite food store. He took a bag of animal crackers, gave it to the cashier and bought it. Fade walked out of the store when someone bumped into him. "Hey, watch where you're walking!" Fade shouted in annoyance. Then he looked at the person, and saw a girl. She has silver hair down to her shoulders, Fade barely can see, but her eyes were the clearest blue he had ever seen, and She was wearing only rags as her clothes[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The girl fell into tears, on her knees.[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Hey, what's wrong?" Fade went on one knee still has to look down at her. He saw scratches and bruises on the girl's hands, face and knees. Fade slowly reach for the girl's shoulders, but the girl jumped back a bit. Fade had one thought going on his mind, [i]What happened to her?[/i][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Fade got up on his legs, and slowly walked away from the girl unable to help her. He grunted in frustation on the feeling he's getting from that girl. He had never felt this way for someone since he was a kid and he doesn't like it.[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"It's at in my head..." fade accounced to himself. Then someone bumped on Fade from behind and was holding on him. Fade quickly turned his head and saw the same girl hugging him. Fade suggested that she was still crying because of her wailing. [i]Good thing the rain softened the noise out from this girl. [/i]"Hey, what are you doing? If you want something, you can just ask or back off." Fade said, cleaning his ears with his fingers. He thought he saw her moving her mouth, but that could be his imagination, but...[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Did you said something? I can't hear you," Fade accused. [/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]"P-please...[/size]" the girl murmured. Then she started to snooze off and fell onto Fade's arms unconcious.[/font]

At first, Annie didn't realize what was happening in her panic. Zieg's attacks on the butterflies only made it worse, the images of her perceptions being shattered pushing Annie's composure a bit further away. As he ran with her, the swarmed him, the rest of the illusion falling apart like glass in some places and glittering powder in others. When the swarming didn't work, the self defense triggered, and the butterfly's wings changed, abruptly jutting with spines at the tips that scratched at his back, only the fact they she didn't have much practical practice with this form and her dislike of hurting others saving him from worse pain. Slowly though, he broke through to her, and one by one the butterflies faded. Annie broke down into sobs and held him close. "Zieg... Zieg.. Zieg..." she cried over and over.

~~~

Score! Pizza! And scratches! This guy was the best! He gave the guy's leg on last rub and attacked the slice. It was pretty big for him, and he had to hold it down in order to get at it in any reasonable way. It was tricky, but it was worth it. Who cared it normal cat's shouldn't eat pizza. He wasn't normal, was he? When he managed to eat enough for his meal, he scampered back over to the guy and stood one his shoes, his front legs supported against his shin. He meowed a bit happily and sweetly. Law of the street 1- when you get food; eat it fast and stick to the chap that gave it to you.

Ziegfried held Annie close ot him as tears rushed from his eyes, he then wiped them out and tooka deep breath, he then looke to Annie's eyes and said "Annie...I'm sorry...I couldn't protect you...I couldn't help you when you needed, and I couldn't help myself..." Zieg only said what his mouth allowed, his mind was very far away, punishing himself for that, he kept thinking wiht himself that he shouldn't had let Gaeiriu at home, it wasn't only because they wouldn't have attacked or that he could have trashed those thugs in second if he had Gaeiriu, it was his lock, it was what held him away form that side of his that awas asleap for so very long. Ziegfried got on a knee and looked directly to Annie's eyes, he then got near her, it looked like he would kiss her but instead he picked her up and helped her to get on ehr feet, he then said in a carefull tone "Can you walk back home?".

"I… I think so," she managed to say, though she looked more than unsteady on her feet. She leaned on Zieg for support. The swarm of butterflies had taken a lot out of her, worse because she could control it. As it was, three of four of them still flittered erratically around them, spines sliding in and out of their wings as they did, their shifting perspective doing nothing to help her equilibrium. She tried to reach out to them through, but something pushed back. She stated crying again. "I sorry Zieg… I'm so sorry… I lost it… I didn't know… I… I..." she sobbed into his shoulder.

Zieg held Annie on his arms and conforted her as she cryed saying "It wasn't your fault..." Ziegfried then piked her up and gazed into her eyes "...I will take you home, you need to rest..." Ziegfried then walked wiht her back homem on the way they were almost all of it silenced, with some talking here and there, Ziegfried had to hold himself so he don't blushed so much that he would like like a red version fo the Blue Man Group. When they got home Annie was asleep, Ziegfried put ehr on her bed and put his jacket over her to cover her, since the blankets were still wet from when he wahsed them that early morning, he then went ot his room and got Gaeiriu back, as he slowly put it betewhen his belt and body his thoughs rushed trough everything. He then left for the pond for a bit of meditation. he got to a rock in the middle of it and place Gaeiriu in front of him, and started meditating, he didn't seem that would stop soon.

Annie woke up a little while after, confused and uncertain as to where she was for a moment. She held her forehead, her head pounding from trying to deal with the input form the four extra eyes that flitted around the room. She reached out through the confusion and snapped the connection with the stubborn butterflies, which finally decided to cooperate and vanished as they should have. She sighed, realizing that she was in her room, and had Zieg's jacket. She curled up and hugged it close. What made her feel worse was the fact that her secret training, the one she did to strength her ability, was what caused the situation to get worse. If he hadn't made that stupid butterfly and just left it to Zieg. She felt the tears coming again, so she squeezed her eyes shut and eventually drifted back to sleep.

Ziegfried continued on meditating, after osme time his Glyph seemed started acting on it's own, but he was actualy controling it with his sub consience, the winds went a little stronger, and another Ziegfried apeared, they wer wearing the same clothes, except that the one that had apeared had black pants, short boots, a dark grey shirt, a black and red jacket and black gloves, his face ahd a clear maniacly expression on it and his eyes where bright red, he sat in fornt of Ziegfried, Zieg then said "Why are you up? you should be sleeping Siegfried." The one in dark clothes then said "Geez relax, I was gonna kick those tughs asses, wiht or wihtout that girl's help anyway." Zieg then said "She has a name Sieg, Annie." "OH MY GOD! Like if I would care!" Sieg said, but was quickly interupted by Zieg "Shut your mouth you-" but he was interupted by Sieg again "YOU WHAT?..." Sieg physicaly held Zieg by hir neck leaivng Zieg only with a confused moan, Sieg than continued "...Listen here! They are not family! Family was Mom and Dad! You betetr not forget that! You remember how it was on the orphanage? always outcasted, and when we tryed to mingle, they ended up dead! that is why you crafted me! so donn't come wiht those speeches about family and stuff to me mister!" they heard somethign like a cry come over from Gaeiriu, that was shaking by itself, it sounded like a high pitch sound, Sieg then released Zieg and diseaperad, Zieg fell wihtout much air he gasped and looked up to where Sieg was, he then punched the ground angry and started crying, he couldn't denny all fo that, it was the truth, on fo the truths about him...about they.

Piggybacking a girl only wearing rags that barely covers her at the middle of the night is both annoying and embarrassed to Fade. And he still didn't gotten the hold of that weird feeling he'd getting ever since this girl bumped him, nor know what it is. Plus it's still raining, so the girl's only body protections were getting heavy and might slip off...
"Ugh, my life's s*** anyway," Fade said to himself, shaking his head. He wanted to ditch her and leave her on the streets, but his body didn't wanted to listen. So he carried her to his room at the half-destroyed skyscraper which it took forever climbing through the stairs. Finally reaching his floor, Fade found where his room is and walked the hole on the wall that he had created in the morning. He walked to the beat-up couch and dropped the girl like she was on fire.
Fade stared at her so more with that puzzled look and walked to a corner, and laid on it. He was still looking at the girl, and then slowly his eyes were getting heavier until he fell asleep.

Annie dreamed...
Of a desolate place. Featureless. Stretching endlessly in all directions. Into eternity. Into emptiness. Into nothingness. Into oblivion. Into darkness. Her perspective changed. She was standing in the middle of the void. She was scared. So scared. In the darkness, something churned. Something reached out for her. She ran. And ran. With no direction in mind but away. She stumbled and tripped, and fell. Scratching her hands and feet. Curling up, she sobbed. Crying over her own helplessness, her own weakness.

The land around her crumbled, leaving her laying on a chunk of solidity in a sea of nothingness. For what seemed like forever. The deeper, somehow darker darkness boiled, and lovecraftian forms lurked closer. She pulled her knees to her chest. In the darkness, a single point of light. It swelled, becoming Ziegfried. Zieg. Frifri. Her white knight. Her protector. The forms boiled up around him, and his light was extinguished, despite her cries. The forms boiled closer. Eroding more and more or her pitiful refuge, until it was little more than the ground under her. She could hear then hate filled calls of the darkness. Telling her to die. To give up. That it was hopeless.

She cried silently. "[size=2]I... I... I don't want to...[/size]"

[i]Then don't.[/i] A small spot of light drifted down. A butterfly. [i]Fight. Prove to yourself. Not to anyone else.[/i] The small butterfly bloomed into a a swarm, holding the darkness at bay with it's light. The darkness spurred forth butterflies of it's own. These dark, and non-reflective. She cringed and curled up again. [i]Don't. Stand. Fight.[/i]

She looked up. And in front her was the most beautiful woman she ever saw. Flowing, glowing robes, gentle eyes, wide shining wings. But it wasn't a stranger. It was herself. Her ideal. Annie looked up at Perfect-Annie, who smiled back. "Faerie.. queen..." Perfect-Annie nodded slowly. [i]Now stand. Fight[/i]. So she did. And she woke up.

Ziegfried continued there for a while longer, the sky got all cloudy as the day went on. After some tiem eh decided ot go back, he got up and walked back to the house. Each step he took his heart beats strenghned and he started to feel angry and sad at himself, when he was at halfway trough, he was crying, angry at himself for lettign that happen, for letting Sieg wake up,a dn fro not beeing at Annie's side. It started raining when he was at the house grounds again, he opened the door and got inside, he was all soaked, when he got inside he looked foward and saw Annie, stooding there, she had a worried and sad expression on her face, when Ziegfried saw that he heard Seg on his ear "I will let it for now...hehehehe...". Zieg then bursted into tears and tryed to walk to her to hug her but he couldn't he gave one stepa dn fell on his knees, with Gaeiriu on his left hand. he then punched the ground and said to Annie while crying "I'm sorry...".

"Zieg?" Annie gasped, still getting over her own problems, seeing Zieg in his own was not something she wanted right now.[i] 'I really messed up,'[/i] she thought to bitterly herself.[i] 'Not only myself, but Frifri too. How could I have been so stupid!'[/i] She bite her lip and scrambled over to hug her wet friend. He was her pillar of hope, and she drew strength from the fact that he believed in her. Maybe it was time to return the favor. She swallowed, drawing on the memory of the Faerie queen to bolster herself, strengthen her resolve.

She made a butterfly, and had it land on Zieg's head. Through it, she let murmurs of encouragement drift into his mind, trying to be brave for his sake, to let that light wash his depression away. "No Zieg. I'm sorry. You don't have anything to apologize for." She shivered, afraid admitting her fears would dredge them up again. "I was weak. I messed up. I got us in trouble. You got use out. I'm the one that should be sorry."

Ziegfried huged Annie and leaned his head on her shoulder and listened to her words. Zieg then hled her hands and gently pulled them down he then looked to Annie's face, directly inot her eyes, he then said "N-no...you don't understand..." a strong wind came from the open door and weaved his hair making a bit fo it fall on his face covering one of his eyes "...I have been holding a secret from you, since...since always..." a lightining struck nearby "...Ziegfried Brues... is not the only spirit within my body..." he looked to her once again, her face showed up surprise and fear, ziegfried couldn't held himself... he was sad, angry with himself adn slighty desperade with all of that.

Raito stayed petting the cat occasionally getting ordered to take pizza flying away and hoping the small friend would be there when he got back the light starting to fade as the day turned to afternoon and then closing time, Kazuya taking his bag as he began to walk starting on his way home slowly hoping the cat would probably follow him there having begun to take a liking to it. "[i]hm.. small fella seems nice.. if he follows me mostwell let him have a home..[/i]" Raito thought to himself as he walked down the street back home not looking incase the cat who may be following would flee.

Annie was shocked. What Zieg was saying didn't make any sense. Two souls? As much as she mulled it over, she couldn't get what he was sad about. Maybe it was his way of saying he had split personalities. She took a breath, and punched him, not too hard, just enough to rattle him a bit, on the top of his head. Cupping his chin in her hand, she turned his face towards hers and frowned, disappointed and a bit upset. "Do you think I care?" she asked bluntly. "I don't understand what you are saying, but I'm not about to let you go emo in a corner. I did enough of that for one day and so help me if I let you do it too."

She huffed. "Zieg, you've allowed us to live in your house for years now. I.. I care about you, and I'm not going to leave you to tear yourself apart anymore that you let me." Since the kind method of comforting wasn't working, it was time to use the more aggressive approach. She raised her hand threateningly. "Pull yourself together and talk to me, or will I have to hit you again?"

~~~~~

Alley was having a good day. The pizza guy was nice, and not just because he gave him food. Each time the guy left, he scampered off to lay down at the corner where he was out of the way, then padded back over when he spotted the guy coming back, getting some more rubs and pets for his trouble. It was a good deal. He hesitated a bit when the guy packed up, but followed him a few feet back. He wasn't sure if the guy wanted him or not, but it wouldn't hurt to stick with him any, so he paced him about three feet back, occasionally stopping to sniff at something that looked curious, but never too far behind.

Ziegfried got shocked with that sight of Annie. He had never seen her like that, so rageful, so imponent, so diferent from how she usualy was, but that was mostly his fault, he was always very over-protective on her, and because fo that he didn't saw her own strength, his mind wandered for a brief moment "What if...I'm week? I can't protect her if I'm week..." when he heard her last words threatening him, he got back ot his senses, his tears stoped running and kneeled on one knee then he rose up. He stood in front of Annie, he looked down to see her eyes, he then huged her and grabed her hand "Come...it is a long story..." he said with a smile, he got Annie to sat at the table and went to get two towels so they could dry themselves, he gave Annie hers(a bigger one) and started to dry his face and hair, the then put the towel behind his neck and sat in front of Annie as she dryed herself, waiting to talk.

Archived