Alien Head Seeker [EDITED AGAIN]

Nede

[img]http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/2922/alienp.png[/img]

[size=5]Lore :[/size]
[size=5]Once per turn, you can place 1 A-Counter on each face-up monster your opponent controls. (If a monster with an A-Counter battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only.) This card gains 300 ATK for every A-Counters on the field. Once per turn, you can remove 2 A-Counters from anywhere on the field; Select 1 face-up monster on the field. The original ATK of that monster is halved until the end of this turn.[/size]

[size=5]CREDITS :[/size]
[size=5]Template : J u d a s[/size]
[size=5]Render : DoUKnowTheMuffinMan[/size]
[size=5]Link : [/size][url="http://douknowthemuffinman.deviantart.com/"]http://douknowthemuf...deviantart.com/[/url]

[size=5]Oped?Uped?Rate/Comment Please![/size]

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1317638201' post='5557083']...Oh.

Well, in that case, why did you bother making this at all in the first place? Obviously Alien Overlord is a gajillion times better than your card.[/quote]
I was aiming to make this the 'beating' card for Alien, maybe I change the effect to "Once per turn, you can place 1 A-Counter on each face-up monster your opponent controls. (If a monster with an A-Counter battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only.) This card gains 300 ATK for every A-Counters on the field. You can remove 2 A-Counters from anywhere on the field; Select 1 face-up monster on the field. The original ATK of that monster is halved until the end of this turn." how about that?

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1317645392' post='5557156']
atk gain effect is fine

for the atk halving effect via counter removal, make it once per turn, not as as many times as you want
[/quote]
I totally forgot about that, thanks!

UPDATED : EFFECT FIXED(AGAIN)!

You didn't get what I said.

My argument was that no one uses tribute-needing monsters anymore with only several exceptions. And this isn't one of those exceptions. Do you think this is better than Caius? Not at all. If you want to keep it Level 6, make its effect hella OP like him. Or just lower its ATK and make it Level 4.

I mean, Aliens are undermeta. They'd need something good.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1317648914' post='5557188']You didn't get what I said.

My argument was that no one uses tribute-needing monsters anymore with only several exceptions. And this isn't one of those exceptions. Do you think this is better than Caius? Not at all. If you want to keep it Level 6, make its effect hella OP like him. Or just lower its ATK and make it Level 4.

I mean, Aliens are undermeta. They'd need something good.[/quote]
I get it now, I'll lower the ATK, but the effect, is it already okay, the ATK gaining and the halving ATK?

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1317649321' post='5557200']I can see a 1500 Alien Level 4 beatstick with this effect, and it wouldn't do harm to the meta.[/quote]
Okay, okay, I'll change that tomorrow, now how to rep? I want to rep you.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1317649899' post='5557210']If the "Like This" button doesn't work, you've already reached your quota for the day.[/quote]
Oh, so now the rep button is "Like This". I thought it's still "(+)".

Archived