Yu-gi-oh! Storm (IC/Started/Always Accepting)

Kyng's Old Account

Nero backed away a little, still a little nervous on Big Dog yelling at him. [color=#0000FF][i]Yeah....not the best choice of words to tell him, Nero...[/i][/color] he thought as he looked at the truck and popped the hood, starting to tweak the engine a little. [color=#0000FF][i]I'm going to make this growl like a tiger! I don't feel like Big Dog stressing over this stuff. [/i][/color]Nero began to grab a few tools and start fixing the engine, as well as buffing out the dings in the sides and hoods. [color=#0000FF]"OK...this is much harder than fixing up a bike. But, this is kinda fun and challenging." [/color]he chuckled as he continued to fix Big Dog's ride up.

Haruo could barely watch when Big Dog exploded on T-Bone. He was relieved when Big Dog left and let T-Bone work. "Need some help, T-Bone? I'm a pretty decent mechanic myself. I've had to be with my history. Some of those, uh, bigger dings won't come out easily. It would go much faster, too. [i]I can wait to duel. Getting on Big Dog's good side might help me a bit. [/i][i]I just hope Big Dog doesn't do anything too rash. He seems a tad upset. On second thought, just a tad is a huge understatement.[/i]" Haruo moves toward the truck to try to get the frame straightened back out some.

Nero looked at Haruo and then nodded. [color=#0000FF]"Well, if you want to help...be my guest. Having two mechanics is better than one anyway." [/color]he said chuckling a little. He went back to work and then then asked,[color=#0000FF]"So, why do you think that idiot wrecked Big Dog's truck anyway? I mean, there isn't a very good reason for him doing that. There are a bunch of other ways to get to someone...and wrecking someone's car isn't the best one." [/color]Nero was somewhat confused...if Tyler was trying to get Big Dog out of the festival, why go for the ride and not the rider? This plan didn't seem well thought out.

Haruo speaks as he works. "I don't think that Tyler guy had much to do with it. From the way that girl was swearing earlier, I think she might've done something by accident, or forgot to do something. But with Tyler's attitude, I wouldn't be surprised if she was aiming for Tyler, and mistook Big Dog's ride for Tyler's. I'm not sure how, though. But that would explain the Monster Truck I heard last night. I didn't see any lights, though. That in itself would explain the mistake. Last night, I thought they were running a track for some late night practice, but that would've made more sense with a quieter vehicle, like mine."

Yuzaki woke up, walking slowly to the window in his bed robes looking through the window whilst sipping some juice; then he heard a lot of yelling and swearing coming from outside. He then noticed that the truck that he saw Big Dog in yesterday was totaled and both Harou and Nero were working on it trying to fix it up. After a quick shower he put on his blue jacket and the rest of his clothes, grabbed a medium sized case and jumped out of the trailer which locked automatically. He walked towards the crime scene and looked at Big Dog who was pretty much completely rabid at the moment, so he decided not to say much. Yuzaki opened up the case to reveal some of his equipment and many replacement pieces just in case some of the pieces were broken beyond repair. "Good morning," said Yuzaki monotone as he introduced himself to the others, "I'm Yuzak, Yuzaki Kinjo; it's a pleasure to meet you. Now, would you mind if I help as well. You said two mechanics are better than one, so I guess to mechanics plus an engineer would be better?" He looked around the truck, it was really broken down but it could be rebuilt easily and with three working together it would make the job go faster. [i][b]Someone sabotaging rides, [/b][/i]thought Yuzaki as he rolled up his sleeves and observed the interior of the vehicle, [i][b]that is not heartwarming... Who could be doing such a thing? Someone named Tyler was mentioned though... Not sure who he is or how he could be related, unless he's the guy who got his teeth knocked out, but whatever the point is to help out here.[/b][/i]

Nero looked at Yuzaki and nodded. [color=#0000FF]"Well, I think that would be good. Thanks Yuzaki. And just to say, I'm Nero Steele though you can call me T-Bone. Most everyone I know does, so it doesn't bother me. And the other guy next to me is..." [/color]he stopped, when he remembered this guy next to him never introduced himself. [color=#0000FF]"Um, what is your name? Never heard you say what it was..." [/color]Nero, listened for the other guy's name, but kept working on Big Dog's ride. [color=#0000FF][i]This truck will be as good as new! Maybe we should put a fresh coat of wax on it afterwords...[/i][/color]

Big Dog looked at fellow veteran [url=http://www.iaza.com/work/111014C/iaza16059482017200.jpg]Casket Dan[/url] as the watched the rookies at work, surprised at the efficiency of their job on his truck. "Wow!" the bruised brawler stated as he merely gazed in awe at the team. "They're even better than my crew, they your's Big Dog?"

"What? No, they're just a bunch of rookies..." Big Dog grumbled back, still pee'd off about the fact his last crew quit due to their cheif taking an early retirement. Basically, Big Dog had no crew, but liked it that way.

"Well, I can tell you, I'd either have them lot..." Casket replied back pointing at the bunch. Then smiling as he continued "...or those chicks with Venus! BOYHOWDY!"

Big Dog gave him a blow on the back as he said "They're out of your league, and you're a veteran. Besides, a bruised wart like you'd be better with a bunch of nurses don'tcha think?" with a wink, Casket nodding to this statement. Casket Dan was perhaps the most beaten up driver, surviving 10 serious crashes and managing to come out even tougher at the end.

Big Dog bade his friend adios as he walked up to the duelists. "Guys, nice job."

"Seriously? I was right behind you at the opening ceremony. I was 'Tardy numver deu', remember? Haruo Nakamura. I was late because I had to tweak my ride for the Storm Festival and I couldn't find a pit crew. Well, anyway, it's nice to see you again, Yuzaki. Thanks for the food last night. It really helped me sleep." As Big Dog and another veteran came around, he heard them complimenting the rookies. "Hey, Big Dog. We should be done here soon. Thanks for the compliments, sir. It's the least we can do for someone who's been here a while. Just don't ask me to help that jerk, Tyler. I don't like him much."

"EMILY! GET UP NOW!" Emily woke up with a start, rolling off of her bed and landing on the floor with a loud thump. [color=#006400]"O-Ow..."[/color] Emily stood up, rubbing her head. She then tried to casually combing her pillow-head hair down to a descent look as she walked to the front door and opened it. She seen Big Dog b*tch a rookie out and slowly closed the door, not wanting to draw attention to her. [i][color=#006400]"Hell no.. Not dealing with that so early.."[/color][/i] Emily thought before she slipped back into her little room. After a few moments, Emily stepped out of the trailer, fully dressed. [color=#006400]"Roger, what's going on ou-"[/color] She stopped when she noticed that his truck was trashed. [color=#006400]"Dayum... Who'd you piss off last night, brother?"[/color]

Casket Dan nodded to Scales, after getting stomped on by the foot by Big Dog. He demanded respect for her, just like he demanded respect for himself. Thing is, Casket Dan would've nodded either way, but the stomp was a reminder. Besides, didn't hurt him much due to missing his left two toes. "Mornin' Scales."

Big Dog said "Much better...hey sis, I've got ten ideas, but since most of them are Tyler, I'm thinking I only have two.", cracking his knuckles as he looked down on Monument Valley. "Right, my duel is in a few moment against Tyler, and by a few moments..."

Then he leaped into his beaten truck as he shoved the key in ignition, the ride roaring like a bear as he speeded down the dusty track, ready to tear out Tyler's jaw and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Casket, on the other hand, simply spat on the floor and walked back to his trailer, whislting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The crowd hissing merely were cheers for Tyler, smirking as he glared at each and everyone of the stares and hssing he got. Soon, however, he noted how it changed into an uproar of cheers as suddenly, in the distance, Big Dog's truck came charging down. The look on Big Dog's face was feral, he was going to take no mercy on Tyler today. "If I can, I'll crush him with sheer force. All I need is Dark Fusion and Dark Calling in turn one."

Pulling up as the crowd cheered, Tyler decided to tease. "What happened to the piece of sh*t, Big Dog? Sister's panties get caught somewhere? Well, couldn't blame them, the huge things could get anythin' tangled up!" He loved to insult his sister, because he knew it really bugged Big Dog so much.

Big Dog wanted to punch the man, but instead had been caught off by the MC's voice booming...

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the Opening Race of the Storm Festival! Today, we have a heated matchup between long time rivals, the pro sensation, the unbeatable season streak, versuses the legendary brute force from the legendary hound from hell himself! Today, ladies and gentlemen, there are no holds barred in this matchup between Tyler "Dangerous" Dunstan and Big Dog!!!" Gentlemen, start your engines!....."

[color=#0000FF]"Pardon me, outta the way!" [/color]Nero said, pushing through the people to the screen, where it showed Big Dog and Tyler starting their rides up. [color=#0000FF]"So I finally get to see Big Dog duel. And with the great job we did on his ride, it should give him a bit of an advantage." [/color]He put his hands in his pockets, smiling a little. [color=#0000FF][i]So Big Dog, I'll be able to see your Evil HERO in action against this idiot duelist. I wish you the best of luck, amigo. [/i][/color]Nero thought, smiling as he watched the both of them get their hands ready for the duel.

Big Dog stared at the dusty track before him, Tyler glaring at the lights above them. There was literally a huge leap they'd have to make to reach the Mesa, which if the ramp was suffiiciently large enough even a Big Rig would make it. Though, they usually drove on the wooden bridge provided for heavier vehicles. Big Dog? No no no, he had all intentions to speed over that intense jump.

And as usual, the veteran's theme played in synch with the countdown, from subtly to the intensity...8000 Life Points...two duelists...

"THREE.....TWO.....ONE....."

And the siren sounded, the two vehicles roaring as the crowd went wild, the racers speeded down the ramp. "HOLY SMOKES FOLKS! Big Dog's heading down the lightweight route! Is he going to make it?" The MC yelled as Big Dog and Tyler's vehicles grinded against eachother's, sparks flying and searing Dog's arm as well as Tyler's face. Then the two parted as they leaped, Tyler with ease jumping and landing with safety, whilst Big Dog smacked to the ground with a thud. "Ooh! That's gotta hurt!" MC commented.

Both Duelist's Speed Counters increased by one, and Tyler was up first. "Ha! Gotta love the pecking order, eh Big Dog? Number 10 sure does freaking suck, sorta like what you're sister will be-" "SHUT UP AND MAKE YOUR MOVE TYLER!" Big Dog barked back before Tyler could finish. "Geez, pushy!"

Tyler had drew the Jackpot, Vylon Vanguard along with 2 Vylon Materials, a Vylon Filament, a Heavy Storm and a Urgent Tuning. 'Big Dog knows me well enough to know I have Dark Bribe, so firstly I'll super-oomph my Vanguard with one Material and one Filament for now, then set a decoy for him to spring so when I do get my Dark Bribe, he's in for it!' And like so, Tyler made his moves according to thought. "First of all, dinosaur, I'm bringing out my Vylon Vanguard!" placing the card on his buggy's system as the creature with beautiful golden wings ascended, glowing brightly as it stood proudly hovering behind Tyler.

"Next up, I'll give him a Vylon Material along with a Vylon Filament!" And so, the Material equipped to Vanguard's arm as the Filament's attached to it's sides, turning it into a 1900 beatstick with benefits. "And to end it, I'll set a facedown. Your move, d*ckhead!"

[spoiler=Duel Details]
Turn 1
Tyler:
8000 LP
1 Sp Counter
Vylon Vanguard + Vylon Material + Vylon Filament (1900). Urgent Tuning set.
[/spoiler]

Following T-Bone, Haruo was actually excited about seeing his work. He'd never been able to actually see how his own D-Wheel rode, only that it drove well. "Come on, Big Dog! Toast him! [i]We didn't fix your ride for any other reason.[/i]"

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the Opening Race of the Storm Festival! Today, we have a heated matchup between long time rivals, the pro sensation, the unbeatable season streak, versuses the legendary brute force from the legendary hound from hell himself! Today, ladies and gentlemen, there are no holds barred in this matchup between Tyler "Dangerous" Dunstan and Big Dog! . . . Gentlemen, start! Your! Engines!"

Haruo watched as Big Dog and Tyler revved their engines waiting for the "Ready! Set! Duel!" to sound.

Yuzaki nodded at T-Bone and looked at Haruo. "No problem," he said, "it was the least I could do considering you were wandering about." Then, Big Dog's sister came along and he heard another guy refer to her as Scales. Since he wasn't sure what this meant and didn't want to disrespect he only nodded curtly, said good morning and kept working on the truck. Yuzaki then watched as Big Dog sped off in the finished vehicle in order to challenge Tyler to a duel. "Not a bad ride," he said as he walked towards the duel behind the other two ecstatic guys, "that thing should hold together for some time but I should talk to Big Dog about replacing the fuel injectors... They are a little doubtful. Well anyways; best of luck Big Dog." He then kept looking at the duel as Big Dog and Tyler jumped off a big ramp. "This is different," he said as he watched the first turn of the duel, "but it seems interesting... So, that guy is using Vylons." He took out his deck and looked at it solemnly. [b][i]Windups,[/i][/b] he thought to himself, [b][i]we are in this together guys... Let's give it all we've got.[/i][/b]

Monster truck still parked outside, Venus headed inside to watch Tyler and Big Dog duke it out. Like always, Venus would hope that Tyler would lose for once, and like always, she'd have a plan in case he didn't. This time, however, she was going to do everything in her power to make that plan work [i]exactly[/i] as she wanted it to, and she was gonna do it regardless of the result.

Taking her usual spot somewhere in the back row, Venus looked on as the two duelists raced each other. She didn't care how the race went any more... all that mattered now was that she'd strike when the race was over.

"Big Dog's turn is up now folks, since Tyler has ended his move with a supercharged Vylon Vanguard and a Face-down! So, how will the dog take this?" the MC boomed into the mic, as the screen showed the duelists from a helicopter's aspect, watching intensely on the Mesa as the two speeded along the dirt, the Vylon being behind Tyler who was ahead of Big Dog.

And he drew his sixth card, looking over at them he smirked. "First of all, Tyler, I'll use Foolish Burial-" Tyler knew this move. He knew that following this, Big Dog would send away either the Wicked Dreadroot or Darkness Neosphere to the Grave in order for some fuel for his secret weapon. And, consequentally, he knew that he couldn't allow Big Dog to mill such a powerful beast like either one of them. "Nice try! Dark Bribe Go!" and the Trap Activated, shattering the Foolish Burial Spell card, but allowing Big Dog to draw another card.

Big Dog smirked at this. "Well, looks like I didn't need Foolish Burial afterall! Go, Dark Fusion!" Tyler's eyes bugged out, Big Dog was known for his early bringing out of his earthly giant, and Big Dog stuck to this regime...

"So, I'm fusing together the sheer stone brute might from my Gaia Plate the Earth Giant and the malevolent dark power that resides within the Wicked Dreadroot!" Big Dog said, the two collosal beasts appearing together as they binded together into the dark vortex behind them which would merge them together to form a creature which combine Earth and Darkness, introdced by Big Dog's quote: "You wanted the best, buck, well you got it! You wanted raw power, so that's what you'll get! You came here for a fight and now it's come to finish you off! There is no defence, no shield, no monster will yield him! And the rock hard force of the infernal might he has gathered will shake you to your very core! Witness the rise of the sheer might of the Earth! I summon you, Evil HERO Dark Gaia!"

And the vortex faded away, the earth below them starting to quake, then large fissure cracked beneath the earth, making way for Big Dog's beast, the Evil HERO Dark Gaia, booming with a total of 6800 Attack Points and the Dark Fusion invunrability to boot. Tyler gritted his teeth, he hated this very well known one hit KO of Big Dog's, because he knew it was very likely that what would follow would be...

"Now, I activate Dark Calling, which takes the spirits of these Titans away from play, to once again reignite the earth, readying it for it's master! Come again, Dark Gaia!" Big Dog roared as from the same fissure another Dark Gaia appeared, with 6800 Attack Points again, but without the boost.

"Now then, it's time my giant harbinger brought it's wrath on you, chuck! You'll regret ever joining this tournament! Now then, Dark Gaia! Dark Catastrophe!" Big Dog commanded as the two Dark Gaia's charged after Tyler's buggy, the first tearing Vylon Vanguard to shreds as well as inflicting catastrophical damage, which left Tyler direct to the second, who would finish the man off, forcing the man into submission.

The crowd cheered as Big Dog pulled off his Dark Gaia Twin OTK on the pompous Tyler, the MC commenting "What a match! Already, not even a single lap in, and Big Dog has totalled Tyler's life points to 0."

Nero was amazed at Big Dog. The summoning of Dark Gaia was completely flawless and before he could figure it out, the duel was over. [color=#0000FF][i]A-Amazing...the raw strength of Dark Gaia is just simply amazing![/i][/color] he thought smirking a little. He ran his hand over his chin and simply nodded. [color=#0000FF]"So this is the true strength of Big Dog and his Dark Gaia. Looks like my Gladiator Beasts will be honored to even grace this festival after that duel."[/color] Nero said to himself, chuckling. He finally put his hands in his pockets and waited for the MC to finally announce the next duel.

Yuzaki smiled slyly and closed his eyes for a second as he witnessed the finishing blow of Big Dog's duel. [b][i]He really knows how to duel, so this is Big Dog's strength.[/i][/b] Suddenly, an image of all of Yuzaki's Monsters came to his mind as he re-opened his eyes. [b][i]I know guys... He has his strength and we have our own.[/i][/b] Then he readied himself since MC was apparently going to announce another duel afterwards, though he was not sure if it was going to be another pair of Veterans. "I'm sure the following duels are going to be entertaining as well," admitted Yuzaki nodding slowly, "though that presentation is going to be pretty hard to beat." He then looked around the crowed of people in order to see if he could spot anyone, unfortunately he couldn't even see the two other duelists he had recently met. Then Yuzaki remembered the faulty fuel injectors and decided to head towards where Big Dog would eventually park his ride after he officially finished the duel and got off the track; if anything, Yuzaki would probably meet the other two duelists Theresa well. With replacements in one hand and a multipurpose tool in the other Yuzaki calmly made his way through the ravenous crowd of people in order to reach that section so he could warn Big Dog, though he wasn't sure if security would say something to him since he was a participant.

Archived