Inzector Exabeetle

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='~King Crouton~' timestamp='1318105957' post='5568531']
It's all clear now. Season 2 of Zexal will be about insect men from the future that use "Insectors" to steal Xyzs because the popularity of Xyzs caused a rise in the insect population, destroying cities with millions of termites and bees.
[/quote]

No, it'll be about a giant meteorite crashing into Shibuya, carrying evil monsters from outer space. And the main characters will use these Insectors to HENSHIIIIIN into the Masked Riders and - *Shot*

Anyhow, two things done right. One, Insect-Types itself. Two, an amazing addition to Higher Spirits. Might run Yamata-No-Kami at 3 again.

Sadly it's not on DN...yet.

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1318114804' post='5568856']
Look at the bottom left corner of that card .-.
[/quote]
yes i do know that, thus the reasoning for it not existing in my eyes...but it's too late (for me that is) to argue now, we know that card is illegal and shouldn't have been brought up

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1318110399' post='5568692']

No, it'll be about a giant meteorite crashing into Shibuya, carrying evil monsters from outer space. And the main characters will use these Insectors to HENSHIIIIIN into the Masked Riders and - *Shot*
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBBbIoFMHCU

[quote name='Æther Royce' timestamp='1318115423' post='5568890']
How is Sangan supposed to give you the searching ability, instead of the opponent when sent to the Grave by Exa's effect. Anybody care to explain?
[/quote]

Either player's Graveyard, so you can equip your own Sangan.

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1318115931' post='5568915']
And I was telling myself that it was sad that there was not Rank 6 Xyz to Abuse with

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081124011540/yugioh/images/thumb/a/a3/PuppetMasterCSOC-EN-SR-UE.png/300px-PuppetMasterCSOC-EN-SR-UE.png[/img]
[/quote]

Bring back Treeborn - Tribute for this - SS Caius and Sangan - overlay this and Caius - Send Sangan for their card

[quote name='Konoe A. Mercury' timestamp='1318116217' post='5568932']

Bring back Treeborn - Tribute for this - SS Caius and Sangan - overlay this and Caius - Send Sangan for their card
[/quote]

More like
Skull Knight [sup]#[/sup]2 -> Puppet Master + Skull Knight [sup]#[/sup]2 -> Caius + Sangan -> Exa Bettle + Leviar/Leviathan/Rank 3 of your Choice

Archived