[spoiler='The DN Story...'][img]http://i56.tinypic.com/2ptw6dc.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070401011409/yugioh/images/9/9e/MarietheFallenOneLONEN-EN-R.jpg[/img]

LOL, looks like LP matters to DN players. I mean its only 200 points -_-
Anyway, discuss the card and Life Points in general.

[quote name='Tristan T. Taylor' timestamp='1318275804' post='5572714']
I'd rather run Solemn Wishes. At least then idiots might MST it.
[/quote]

Golden Ladybug is still better :3

The only worthwhile Life Point gain cards are basically Infinite Flint loop and Golden Ladybug.

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1318275628' post='5572705']
> Wondering why you're running Marie.

Anyway, Golden Ladybug is a billion times better.
[/quote]

I was using her for lulz, its a fun deck. Yes, I realize Golden Ladybug is a billion times better, but my fun deck used Armageddon Knight to send her to grave.

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1318276182' post='5572731']
Unless he's playing 10 cards in his Extra, he has a pretty massive deck over 40. Even if I do suspect it's some sort of Lightsworns.

And, 10 cards in the Extra horrible.
[/quote]

Main = 40.
Extra = 8.

I also dont run Lightsworns in this deck.

A ruleshark trying to say you can't activate a mandatory effect? Um...you have to?

Card would be MUCH better if it weren't a Level 5. Or if its stats were better for a Level 5. Or if it gave more LP. Only real use is with Fire Princess, or St. Joan, but a Fusion substitute could serve that purpose.

I think she is Konoe, but I doubt you'll see her turning her panties into a gun.

OT: I hated this card is the virtual media, turns always take longer as every single time, she owuld activate, using the activate animation, then increse the LP. Sadly, if you're using St. Joan, it is infinitely better to use cards like 'The Light Hex-Sealed Fusion'.

• 7 months later...

Archived