HELP - I cannot set up a new account

Marsh Lance

Question

Hi everyone.

I recently made a new account under the username MarshTronic (as it's my alias on just about every other website). It would be fantastic, except the account doesn't work. Let me explain.

When I sign in to my account I cannot edit my details, as it requires an email confirmation. When I send the email to my address, it does not appear in my inbox. My email address is correct, as my email address is confirmed by the site to be used in an account.

I can also not transfer this account to the new email address, as the email address is taken. I cannot change this account's display name, as my desired name is taken.

I would have asked using that account, but I cannot post new thread or comment at all.

I'd really like for someone to be able to help me with this, as it's been bugging me for a while. I sent an email requesting help, with no answer. Any and all help is appreciated.

Thank you.

6 answers to this question

[quote name='ロクサス (めぐりあう鍵)' timestamp='1318460694' post='5576424']
Why would u make a new account? That's just annoying to the moderators to keep up with
[/quote]

This account has been inactive for about 3 years, I highly doubt it would be "annoying to the moderators". In addition, the email account connected to this account is no longer used.

The point I'm trying to address is that it is impossible to move this account to my email address, since it is taken up by my other account, which can't be verified because I have never been sent a verification email (after many, many tries).

Archived