Photo

Unnamed Demons Deck

* * * * * 2 votes Deck Unnamed Demon Xyz First Deck Brazil Brasil

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

lubien

lubien

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    Last Visit Oct 15 2011 05:36 PM
My first deck, which created Xyz monsters. Some cards are original yu-gi-oh which I took the picture because they are in poor quality on the Internet, to print and for play with my friends. I'm from Brazil and I don't speak english very much....

tTe complete deck is on picasa

https://picasaweb.go...gCLTJwYmUmNqFdg

Monsters Cards

Xyz Monsters Cards

Spell Cards

Trap Cards

Torne-se o caminho onde a luz brilha!!! / Become the path where the light shines!!! / Hikari ga kagayaku pasu ni naru!!!

Invocação Synchro!!! Stardust Dragon / Synchro Summon!! Stardust Dragon!!! / Shinkuro shōkan!! Stardust Dragon!!!

lewis 777

lewis 777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
    Last Visit Feb 06 2013 12:07 PM
cool cards man

Master Jon

Master Jon

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    Last Visit Aug 15 2012 10:03 PM
So Creative.

KENyakky

KENyakky

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
    Last Visit May 28 2012 08:39 PM
Wow, this is impressive. All you need to work on is your english, but I don't blame you for that, as you stated earlier that you don't speak it very well. If you want, message me and I can help you with the wording.

Merciless Overlord Knic

Merciless Overlord Knic

Whelp! Here I am, with another shop!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
    Last Visit May 21 2016 09:43 PM
very well structured and i dont blame u for the bad english. The Xyz monsters are amazing and the entire deck would do well in a real duel. 10/10!
Posted Image

Awsomeman1226

Awsomeman1226

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    Last Visit Apr 19 2017 06:28 PM
If I had to rate this, I'd give you a 15/10, 8 stars, three tumbs up, The best thing I saw in a long time! My deck is not even half as cool as yours, and trust me, that really is saying something! I would still win though (Translation: We are barely even. Your almost better, but I'm almost worst! It works both ways.) I bet you can even come up with some more. Even a stratigy for the "Unnamed Demons." If this is all that your made of, good, but can be better.This is maybe the only way they can be better! No, it is the only way. Look into it.

patwag

patwag

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
    Last Visit Jan 13 2012 08:24 PM
GREAT names on the monsters but the pictures are of low quality and two of them are already cards :P book of the dark ruler is acctually bark of the dark ruler i HATE people who put pokemon and old yugioh cards and turn them into new ones but good job on the xyz 4/10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users