BlazBlue Continuum Shift EXTEND

Resident Fascist

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most games actually don't take that long to reach Europe, Shard. In fact, several recent games have been [i]faster[/i] (Pokemon Black and White, anyone?), and there's some good stuff we [i]never[/i] get (Project Rainfall, anyone? Also, everything for the PSP). Then there's Limited Editions that are Europe-only (Sonic Generations and this, for instance).

So [i]zip it[/i]. As a gamer, it's more beneficial to live in Europe than North America right now.

@Rodrigo: Importing is more expensive than you think. I'd likely be paying more than twice the price of the game if I do that, after shipping and taxes.

And I have to import from the US for my anime/manga fix on a regular basis. :P

I don't enjoy paying so much money at the door. Since it's Europe, it'll cost more than usual... and, unlike the Negima Limited Edition Volume 37 that comes with the movie and 31 pactio cards I just pre-ordered to come in from Japan, the only bonus for this one is one manga volume. I'd love to pick it up if it were released here, but it's nothing I'd bend over backwards to import.

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1318951558' post='5586212']
Most games actually don't take that long to reach Europe, Shard. In fact, several recent games have been [i]faster[/i] (Pokemon Black and White, anyone?), and there's some good stuff we [i]never[/i] get (Project Rainfall, anyone? Also, everything for the PSP). Then there's Limited Editions that are Europe-only (Sonic Generations and this, for instance).

So [i]zip it[/i]. As a gamer, it's more beneficial to live in Europe than North America right now.

@Rodrigo: Importing is more expensive than you think. I'd likely be paying more than twice the price of the game if I do that, after shipping and taxes.
[/quote]

No... Arc Systems usually releases the games a year after they've been released everywhere else. Hence why we still haven't got CSII yet.

[quote name='Nu-13' timestamp='1318952584' post='5586240']

No... Arc Systems usually releases the games a year after they've been released everywhere else. Hence why we still haven't got CSII yet.
[/quote]

Then Arc Systems is ridiculously slow. Most companies I've seen take a month or two at most.

I was making a blanket complaint. One company being slower doesn't really affect what I said all that much.

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1318952990' post='5586249']

Then Arc Systems is ridiculously slow.

I was making a blanket complaint. One company being slower doesn't really affect what I said all that much.
[/quote]

Considering how the context was BlazBlue and not games in general, it changes it a lot.

It makes sense for the first game. To be perfectly honest, BlazBlue should theoretically have no sold as well as it did. Under normal circumstances, the game would have never left Japan.

But, because it did, the door has opened for other Japanese 2D fighters to be localized.

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1319120657' post='5589505']
Depending on how Makoto turns out in Extend, I might play Lambda/Nu/whoever the hell she is in Extend.
[/quote]
From what I heard, they didn't nerf her at all :|

Also, true, if CT had Nu, and CS had Lambda, will EX have both? I'd wish.

[quote name='Noel Vermillion' timestamp='1319120763' post='5589506']
From what I heard, they didn't nerf her at all :neutral:
[/quote]

[url="http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?12315-BlazBlue-Continuum-Shift-Extend-loketest-8-25-UNHELPFUL-POST-TEMPBAN"]http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?12315-BlazBlue-Continuum-Shift-Extend-loketest-8-25-UNHELPFUL-POST-TEMPBAN[/url]

[quote name='Dustloop']
[b][color="green"]Makoto:[/color][/b][list]
[*][b]Stargazer - Can be followed up on hit (2A/5A > 6A > 2D)[/b]
[*][b]Shooting star - Decreased startup time, increased range (think pilebunker)[/b]
[*][color="#00CED1"]Lunatic Upper - Air untechable time slightly increased[/color]
[*]Big Bang Smash - Has more hitstun
[*]Air Grab - Has more hitstun
[*]B, C astroid vision - Paths adjusted
[*]Comet Cannon - Slower startup, hitstun increased. lvl3 version does not wallbounce
[*]Infinite Rush - Has more hitstun, cannot followup even in corner
[*][color="#00CED1"]5D - Faster startup. Untechable time partially un-nerfed from last loketest[/color]
[*][i]j.B - CH launches the opponent higher, opponent will tech before they land on the ground[/i]
[*][i]Mars chopper - Removed all D followups. Cannot combo into DD.[/i] [color="#00CED1"]Proration improved[/color]
[*][i]6B - Slower startup, removed force crouch on hit, decreased hitstun[/i]
[*][i]5cc - No longer combos into 6b against standing opponents[/i]
[*][i]Various D moves - Untechable time decreased[/i]
[*][i]Lightning Arrows - Bound properties removed[/i]
[*][i]Corona Upper (DP) - Can no longer be looped[/i]
[*][i]Parry - Now has a cooldown where you can't parry again.[/i]
[/list]
[/quote]

[quote name='Lambda Changes, for anyone who cares']
[b][color="green"]Lambda:[/color][/b][list]
[*][b]Gravity Seed - Faster startup[/b]
[*][color="#00CED1"][b]3C - Can no longer be emergency teched on counter hit[/b][/color]
[*][color="#00CED1"]2C - Now has head attribute invincibility, but P1 proration nerfed[/color]
[*]5C - Holding the button causes all hits to come out
[*]2DD - Gatlings into 4B and 6C after the 2nd D
[*]4DD - Gatlings into 4B after the 2nd D
[*][u][i][color="#00CED1"]Guard primers reduced to 4 (from 5)[/color][/i][/u]
[*][i]Act Parser: Cavalier (236C) - Untechable time decreased[/i]
[*][i]6C - Untechable time after wallbound decreased (whether this still applies is in question)[/i]
[/list]
[/quote]

Archived