BlazBlue Continuum Shift EXTEND

Resident Fascist

[quote name='Noel Vermillion' timestamp='1319120763' post='5589506']

From what I heard, they didn't nerf her at all :|

Also, true, if CT had Nu, and CS had Lambda, will EX have both? I'd wish.
[/quote]

Lambda's Unlimited mode in CS is Nu. From what I know, their movesets are basically the same anyway.

What do you mean 2DD can "gatling" into other moves?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='The big SATURN' timestamp='1319121086' post='5589515']
Lambda's Unlimited mode in CS is Nu. From what I know, their movesets are basically the same anyway.
[/quote]

Lambda happened because Nu died in CT(OMFG SPOILERS)
She'll probably come back knowing BBCS1's Mindfuck ending.

Nu was broken in CT =/

Lambda should just get a Nu colour and a option to change between the two while keeping the same moveset.

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1319121173' post='5589519']

Lambda happened because Nu died in CT(OMFG SPOILERS)
She'll probably come back knowing BBCS1's Mindfuck ending.

Nu was broken in CT =/

Lambda should just get a Nu colour and a option to change between the two while keeping the same moveset.
[/quote]
Nu is pretty much immortal :/

And yes, agreed.

[quote name='The big SATURN' timestamp='1319121581' post='5589527']
So does anyone know why in Relius's Arcade ending he beats Hazama to a bloody pulp? And will Ragna keep the Idea Engine?
[/quote]
Pretty sure Hazama is just Relius' pawn. And Ragna lost the Grimoire, so...dunno.

So does anyone know why in Relius's Arcade ending he beats Hazama to a bloody pulp? And will Ragna keep the Idea Engine?
[/quote][list]
[*]Because Hazama is a d**k.
[*]And Yes, Probably.
[/list]

And now for my evidence of Ragna being a Unit:[list]
[*]Sol's a Gear. You know how BB references GG a lot.
[*]He beat two other Units
[*]The units are regarded to as "Brothers and Sisters" to Saya. So atleast one of them is a guy.
[*]Why would hazama cut off Ragna's hand and not Jin's or Saya's?
[*]Multiple other reasons, one being he always has his sword and never seems to put it down. Like Noel's Bolverick or whatever they're called.
[/list]

[quote name='Noel Vermillion' timestamp='1319121652' post='5589530']

Pretty sure Hazama is just Relius' pawn. And Ragna lost the Grimoire, so...dunno.
[/quote]

Oh, so the Grimoire WAS on his left. I wonder if this will change his playstyle or ability to use Soul Eater at all. And about Relius, thats scary when you consider Hazama can pretty much beat anyone (even though Code SOL is s***.)

[quote name='Noel Vermillion' timestamp='1319122030' post='5589544']
Not in-game, but ArcSys made that clear iirc

Yeah, it would need a complete overhaul, which is not a good thing.
[/quote]

Ragna's Unit form would probably be way different than normal Ragna... I just hope that the Other 10 Unit characters have Individual Movesets, if they're all playable.

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1319122151' post='5589545']
Ragna's Unit form would probably be way different than normal Ragna... I just hope that the Other 10 Unit characters have Individual Movesets, if they're all playable.
[/quote]
I find Ragna being a Murakumo a bit stupid :/ If he is one, where is his Lux Sanctus?

[quote name='Noel Vermillion' timestamp='1319122191' post='5589547']
I find Ragna being a Murakumo a bit stupid :/ If he is one, where is his Lux Sanctus?
[/quote]

His sword looks almost exactly the same as the Unit Swords.

I'm just theory-o'ing but it seems somewhat logical

(Especially seeing as Mu just got hers out of nowhere)

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1319122328' post='5589550']

His sword looks almost exactly the same as the Unit Swords.

I'm just theory-o'ing but it seems somewhat logical
[/quote]
Too much of a theory :/ And while his sword is similiar, other Units don't use them to fight, no? But that might be because they're girls and can't lift them, rotfl.

[quote name='Noel Vermillion' timestamp='1319122380' post='5589552']
Too much of a theory :/ And while his sword is similiar, other Units don't use them to fight, no? But that might be because they're girls and can't lift them, rotfl.
[/quote]

Oh, also in the opening Ragna is using his sword in 1 hand. Like Future Gohan only uses one of his arms in the DBZ Games.

Luna is the best of the 3 imo. If you meant her moves, yeah she's boring. Then again, I play Tsubaki. 5BB and 6CC combos all day.
[/quote]

Why would Ragna keep the Idea Engine if it's only useful for one fight? On top of that, it's going to be a repeat of the story from CS and CSII. They haven't advanced the main story at all. Just adding DLC stories.

Also, I'm pretty sure Relius' arcade mode is going to be all like "Just following orders." or "Testing how good you are." kinda thing

Archived