:bcoe

I'm sorry, how does this stop Fableds?

First off, it's a weak monster you have to have face-up on the field. Then there's the fact it banishes 1 Fabled, and then gets smacked upside the head. Or, even better, they summon Tour Guide -> Kushano -> Leviathan Dragon

There's also LEviair which will retrieve the banished Fabled.

I mean, it gives you a draw, but it's so weak, it's not worth it at all, especially bcause it is specific archetype hate.

... This has 0 synergy with the archetype, though ._.

It looks like hate, tbh.

Ragin and Librarian have tons of draw power, there's no need to waste a Special Summon on this, and none of the Fableds you send WANT to be Banished, so it doesn't really help.

[quote name=':bcoe' timestamp='1318963988' post='5586498']Its meant to be used with the archtype, draw power with potential benefits that go with it being banished. Fableds are generally synchro fodder, so it being weak I think isn't too bad.
[/quote]

Most weak synchro fodder Fableds effects activate when discarded to the Graveyard anyways, so banishing them wouldn't do you any good. And Fableds already have enough draw power as is.

EDIT: God damn it, ninjad. Well, 1 minute interval ninja, because I had to think how to word it out, but a ninja nontheless.

Archived