Crystal Chain

Makο

[center][center]
[img]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3360/258841n.jpg[/img][/center][/center]
[center][center]This card can only be activated when your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card. When this card is activated, it is treated as a Continuous Spell card. While this card remains on the field, each player must send 1 card from the top for their deck to the Graveyard for every card placed in the Spell & Trap Card Zone. This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of a Spell card.[/center][/center]
[center][center] [/center][/center]

[center][center]Hmm...I wonder what this is supporting. :3[/center][/center]
[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]*Did a few OCG fixes. Changed to Quick Play spell.[/center][/center]

The black plain BG is making my OCD pump!!! xD!
I'm guessing crystal beasts. But milling isnt rly the way to go is it?
Bad ocg!
[b]This card can only be activated when your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card[/b]

this effect only belongs to a trigger effect per se (Trap/ quick play)
What you can do is :[b] While this card remains on the field, each player must....[/b]
Good idea though!

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1319028292' post='5587948']
I still don't get the second to last effect. Can you give an explanation?
[/quote]
He worded it funny. He meant was to say: Each time a spell card was activated. He forgot to stuff it in there i guess

No, I worded it so that ANY card placed in either players Spell and Trap zone would cause the owner of said card to take the top card from their deck and put it in the graveyard.

It doesn't have to be a Spell. It could be a monster, trap, anything. It doesn't need to be activated either.

I'm wondering how it would work with Iron Chain Snake, though. When equipped, would the original owner take one card and put it in the grave? Or would the owner of the card it was equipped to?

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1319057700' post='5588507']
sgrug, you have it all wrong. It's not the preexisting cards, it ever card placed in that zone after the cards activation. That's why it is changed to continuous after activation.
[/quote]

So pretty much every Spell and Trap Card that has either been activated and / or set in the Spell & Trap Card Zone, OR Monster Cards put there by card effects.

here's a variation of the card:

make it a continuous trap card that activates only by opponent spell/trap and have it so that your card only remains active as long as the opponents card is on the field, i.e. activate it for continuous, equip, field etc.

Then have the mil effect, but maybe add that it can't be destroyed by traps as well.

Makes it more situational but harder to destroy and holds one of their cards to ransom.

[quote name=':bcoe' timestamp='1319058696' post='5588544']
here's a variation of the card:

make it a continuous trap card that activates only by opponent spell/trap and have it so that your card only remains active as long as the opponents card is on the field, i.e. activate it for continuous, equip, field etc.

Then have the mil effect, but maybe add that it can't be destroyed by traps as well.

Makes it more situational but harder to destroy and holds one of their cards to ransom.
[/quote]
Genius!

[url="http://myfacewhen.com/images/80.jpg"][img]http://myfacewhen.com/images/80.jpg[/img][/url]

Nah, kidding. Why make a card more situational AND worse? Nobody in this freaking meta runs Continuous Spell / Trap Cards anymore (other than the lone Skill Drain), so the idea to make it only affect the opponent if he/she is running those cards is just awful.

Archived