Omnitrix Unleashed[Accepting Requests]

Ren✧

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Admiral Tim' timestamp='1319582574' post='5600620']
as it has zero attack and defensce and only ability is to return from the grave.
[/quote]

That's not its only ability. It can't be destroyed by battle, and it lets you gain control of an opponent's monster for a turn. And it doesn't go to the grave, it is banished. And since its banished you can't keep spawning it, because it only gets special summoned back by its own effect. Thanks for the comment.

Four Arms added. Slightly different description underneath the card.

[quote name='Admiral Tim' timestamp='1319756828' post='5603659']
love the effect but picture is just bad.
[/quote]

For Stinkfly? Really? Cuz, I kinda like the picture. It is a lot better than any others I could find on the internet. And like I said before, I am too lazy to create my own. There won't be many new updates for a couple of days. I have plans this weekend and will be very busy. I will try to add a new card early tomorrow, but I cannot guarantee it.

[quote name='Nightmare Moon' timestamp='1320078720' post='5609289']
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Hey, ~Renegade~. Great cards, and Happy Halloween. ^^[/size][/font]
[/quote]

Thanks, and a Happy Halloween to you too. Almost didn't recognize you with your new Display Name.

[color=#008000][b]Wow the pictures are awesome.[/b][/color]
[color=#00FF00][b]The templates are awesome.[/b][/color]
[color=#008000][b]Maybe you can balance ''Four Arms, Omnitrix Alien'' a little by making his DEF 0 or make his ATK 2200 or 2100.[/b][/color]
[color=#00FF00][b]But the cards you made are really good, I give you a 9.8/10 for them.[/b][/color]
[color=#008000][b]I give a 9.8/10 because I don't see much wrong with your cards, keep it up!:--)[/b][/color]

[quote name='☼◄Firewolf►☼' timestamp='1320433453' post='5616955']
[color=#008000][b]Wow the pictures are awesome.[/b][/color]
[color=#00FF00][b]The templates are awesome.[/b][/color]
[color=#008000][b]Maybe you can balance ''Four Arms, Omnitrix Alien'' a little by making his DEF 0 or make his ATK 2200 or 2100.[/b][/color]
[color=#00FF00][b]But the cards you made are really good, I give you a 9.8/10 for them.[/b][/color]
[color=#008000][b]I give a 9.8/10 because I don't see much wrong with your cards, keep it up!:--)[/b][/color]
[/quote]

Okay I'll make his Defense 0. I appreciate your comment, thanks for the rating.

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1320514969' post='5619276']
These cards are very good ^^

Can't exactly find anything wrong.

Now I have some requests.

Monster: BenWolf
Spell: A support card for BenWolf, BenMummy, and BenVicktor
[/quote]

Thanks, will add them to the request list

Archived