Omnitrix Unleashed[Accepting Requests]

Ren✧

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='BT.' timestamp='1321992417' post='5659583']
cool belicious and serena.... i thaught u would do with the coin toss... u choose heads or tails instead of flipping... or get another flip xD
[/quote]

I thought that might make Alien X too op'ed, especially with Second Coin Toss out there.

OCG fixes.. and wordiness fixes!

XLR8-
If there is a column with no Spells, Trap, or Monster Cards on it: You can Special Summon this card from your hand into that column. Once per turn: If this card is targeted for an attack; You can select 1 face-up monster you control. This card and the selected card switch Monster Card Zones: The selected monster is attacked instead. If there are no cards on your opponent's side of the field that are in the same column as this card: This card can attack your opponent directly.

(more coming up)

[quote name='BT.' timestamp='1322351311' post='5668029']
OCG fixes.. and wordiness fixes!

XLR8-
If there is a column with no Spells, Trap, or Monster Cards on it: You can Special Summon this card from your hand into that column. Once per turn: If this card is targeted for an attack; You can select 1 face-up monster you control. This card and the selected card switch Monster Card Zones: The selected monster is attacked instead. If there are no cards on your opponent's side of the field that are in the same column as this card: This card can attack your opponent directly.

(more coming up)
[/quote]

Thanks a ton. Will update soon.

EDIT: OCG updated.

Wildmutt
Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can discard 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand; Select up to 2 face-down Spell or Trap Cards your opponent controls. Look at the selected cards and then Set them face-down. If a card would be returned to your Deck by an opponent's card effect: you can reduce this card's ATK points by 500 [b]to[/b] add it to your hand instead. (normally a semicolon would be there instead the bolded "to" and capitalize "Add" but the it is too confusing)

[quote name='BT.' timestamp='1322351761' post='5668049']
Wildmutt
Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can discard 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand; Select up to 2 face-down Spell or Trap Cards your opponent controls. Look at the selected cards and then Set them face-down. If a card would be returned to your Deck by an opponent's card effect: you can reduce this card's ATK points by 500 [b]to[/b] add it to your hand instead. (normally a semicolon would be there instead the bolded "to" and capitalize "Add" but the it is too confusing)
[/quote]

Thanks. Will update soon.

EDIT: Updated.

Upgrade:
v.1
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can equip this card to a Machine or Rock-Type monster you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. The equipped monster gains ATK points equal to its Level x100. You can banish this face-up card while it is equipped to a monster: Select and activate 1 Equip Spell Card from your Graveyard and equip it to an appropriate face-up monster you control. If the Equip Spell Card is destroyed while equipped to a monster: Special Summon this banished card. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead.)

v.2

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can equip this card to a Machine or Rock-Type monster you control and treat this card as an Equip Card, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. The equipped monster gains ATK points equal to its Level x100. You can banish this face-up Equip Card: Select and activate 1 Equip Spell Card from your Graveyard and equip it to an appropriate face-up monster you control. If the Equip Spell Card is destroyed while equipped to a monster: Special Summon this banished card. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead.)

(I NEED DURING YOUR MAIN PHASE OR U CAN DO THIS ANY PHASE ANY TURN AND ITS SCREWY! xD and cheep) I put 2 versions for your convenience and for less wordiness somewhere else in the effect xD!

Heatblast:

Once per turn: You can select 1 card in your opponent's hand. If the selected card is a Monster Card: Select and activate 1 of the following effects:
● Discard the selected card.
● Inflict damage to your equal to the Level of the selected monster x200.

Grey Matter
When an "Omnitrix Alien" monster is Summoned: You can discard this card. Until the End Phase of this turn: The Summoned monster is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spells, Traps, or Effect Monster Cards.

Ghostfreak (WTF is IC:HP DOOM!?)
Can be Special Summoned from your hand by banishing 1 face-up "Ben Tennyson, Novice of the Omnitrix". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn: You can banish this face-up card; Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; Gain control of the selected monster until the End Phase. The selected monster cannot be used as a Tribute or a Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Material Monster. If this card was banished by its own effect: You can Special Summon this banished card during your next Standby Phase.

DUDE! PROPER GRAMMAR... IF INTRODUCTORY PHASE (DEPENDANT CLAUSES) ARE AT END OF SENTENCE NO COMMA!

according to any OCG, material monster aint correct!

Stinkfly-
v.1
Once per turn: You can decrease this card's ATK by 300; Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. The selected monster cannot declare an attack or be used as a Tribute or a Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Material Monster during your opponent's next turn. You can Tribute this face-up card: Destroy all face-up monsters on the field that did not attack in the last 2 turns.

v. 2
Once per turn: You can decrease this card's ATK by 300; Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. The selected monster cannot declare an attack or be used as a Tribute or a Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Material Monster during your opponent's next turn. You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard: Destroy all face-up monsters on the field that did not attack in the last 2 turns.

v.3
Once per turn: You can decrease this card's ATK by 300; Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. The selected monster cannot declare an attack or be used as a Tribute or a Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Material Monster during your opponent's next turn. You can destroy this face-up card: Destroy all face-up monsters on the field that did not attack in the last 2 turns.

all versions depend on 1 sentence xD

I like version 2 actually with research, tribute is more volentary or for summoning so v1 is redundant

more research says nevermind

Ripjaws-
During each of your End Phases: This card's ATK is decreased by 500. If this card successfully declares a direct attack: You can banish it after the Damage Calculation. During the end of your Battle Phase, if this card is banished: You can return 1 card you control to its owner's hand; Special Summon this banished card.

Diamondhead-
As long as you control this face-up card, it is the only "Omnitrix Alien" monster that can be selected as an attack target. If a card on you control would leave the field: You can Tribute [i](destroy, send to grave... u choose)[/i] this card instead. Once per turn: You can discard 1 Spell or Trap Card; Switch this card's ATK and DEF until your opponent's End Phase.

Benwolf
If your opponent successfully declares a direct attack with a Beast or Beast-Warrior-Type: You can Special Summon this card from your hand after Damage Calculation. Once per turn: you can select 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls; The selected monster is switched to Defense Position.

Swampfire-
v1.
If this card would be destroyed by battle: You can decrease its ATK by 400 instead. Once per turn: You can decrease this card's Level [b][u]by 1[/u][/b][i](how much? I'm guessing 1)[/i]; Select 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. The selected card cannot be activated until your opponent's next End Phase; This effect cannot be negated/Effects cannot be activated in response to this effect. If this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a "Ben Tennyson" or "Ultimate Alien" Synchro Monster: The Synchro Summoned monster gains 500 ATK.

v2.
Each time this card is destroyed by batte: You can decrease its ATK by 400 to keep this card face-up on the field. Once per turn: You can decrease this card's Level [b][u]by 1[/u][/b][i](how much? I'm guessing 1)[/i]; Select 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. The selected card cannot be activated until your opponent's next End Phase; This effect cannot be negated/Effects cannot be activated in response to this effect. If this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a "Ben Tennyson" or "Ultimate Alien" Synchro Monster: The Synchro Summoned monster gains 500 ATK.

GOOP-
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn: You can banish 1 Level 5 or lower monster from your Graveyard; This card's Level is equal to the banished monster's Level. If this card is used a Synchro Material Monster for the Synchro Summon of a "Ben Tennyson" or "Ultimate Alien" monster Synchro Monster: The Synchro Summoned monster cannot be destroyed by battle. This card cannot be used as a Xyz Material Monster.

Alien X-
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 "Omnitrix Alien" monsters you control when your opponent has 3000 or more Life Points than you do, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Cannot be destroyed by battle. When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card: You can flip 3 coins. If 2 or more results are Heads: The Spell or Trap Card is negated and destroyed. If this card declares an attacks: flip 3 coins. If 2 or more of the results are Tails: This card's attack is negated; You take 1000 points of damage. Once per turn: You can flip 3 coins; Activate 1 of the following effects depending on the result:

● 3 Tails: Destroy all face-up monsters you control (except this card.)
● 1 Heads: Select 1 face-down card on the field: Destroy it.
● 2 Heads: Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower "Omnitrix Alien" monster from your hand or Graveyard.
● 3 Heads: Draw 2 cards.

(u put useless words so lots of editing in summoning...)

B & S (ithinktheymeantthat...) respectively:

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can equip this card to an "Alien X, Omnitrix Alien" you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. If this card is equipped to a monster and the equipped monster would destroy an opponent's card by its effect: The destroyed card is banished. If this card is equipped to "Alien X, Omnitrix Alien" it can be equipped with 1 other Union Monster [i](whose name is "Serena, Voice of Compassion".) [/i](If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead.)

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can equip this card to an "Alien X, Omnitrix Alien" you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. If this card is equipped to a monster and the equipped monster Special Summons a monster with its effect: Gain Life Points equal to the Level of the Special Summoned monster x300. If this card is equipped to an "Alien X, Omnitrix Alien" monster you control, the equipped monster can be equipped with 1 other Union Monster [i](whose name is "Bellicus, Voice of Aggression".)[/i] (If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead.).)

AGAIN MAIN PHASE PUT SO NO OPED

also i found a flaw with other union monster... B allows S... and S can allow anyone.... so i put an optional additon (dont put the parentheses)

Big Chill-
Once per turn: You can select 1 monster your opponent controls; It cannot switch battle positions, declare an attack, or be used as a Tribute or a Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Material Monster until your opponent's next End Phase. If a monster you control would leave the field by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card your opponent activated: You can banish this card; Negate and destroy the Spell/Trap Card.

Ditto-
Once per turn: You can discard 1 Monster Card from your hand; Special Summon 1 "Ditto Token" (Aqua-Type/WATER/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500).[u][i][b] Tokens Special Summoned by this card can be used as Xyz Material Monsters.[/b][/i][/u] If you Xyz Summon a monster using a token Special Summoned by this card's effect: You cannot Special Summon any other monsters this turn. If this card would be destroyed: You can Tribute [i](destroy, send to grave... etc.)[/i] 1 Ditto Token instead.

bold/italicise/underline=not needed!

Ben10
Once per turn: You can select 1 "Omnitrix Alien" monster in your Graveyard; Banish it. This card's Level is treated as the banished monster's Level until the End Phase. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle: You can Special Summon 1 banished "Omnitrix Alien" monster to your side of the field.

Azmuth-
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can select and activate 1 "Omnitrix" from your Deck face-up on your side of the field. If a face-up "Omnitrix" would be destroyed by its own effect while this card is face-up on the field: It is not destroyed. When a card would have an Omnitrix Counter placed on it (except by this card's effect): Place an additional Omnitrix Counter on it. If this card is selected as an attack target: You can discard 1 "Omnitrix" card; Negate the attack.

Alan (looks like u cant decide on pic xD... i put alternate art so u cant say anything)-

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
● This card is treated as a "Plumber" monster. This card is unaffected by the effects of FIRE monsters. FIRE monsters cannot target this card for an attack. Once per turn: You can send 1 FIRE monster from your hand or you side of the field to the Graveyard; Increase this card's ATK points equal to that monster's Level x200,until the End Phase.

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can discard this card: Add 1 "Omnitrix" from your Deck to your hand; Special Summon 1 "Ghostfreak, Omnitrix Alien" from your Graveyard. If a face-up "Ghostfreak, Omnitrix Alien" you control is destroyed: You can banish it and send 1 "Omnitrix" you control to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. Once per turn: You can banish 1 Monster Card in your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Ectonurite Token" (Zombie-Type/DARK/Level or Rank ?/ ATK ?/DEF ?). The token's ATK, DEF, and Level or Rank are equal to that of the banished monster. If the banished monster was a Tuner, Synchro, Xyz, Fusion, Ritual, Spirit, Gemini, Toon, and/or Union Monster: The token is treated as that of the banished monster. If this card is destroyed: Banish it and destroy all "Ectonurite Tokens" you control. If your opponent controls 3 or more LIGHT monsters: This card is destroyed.

(is "Omnitrix" the omnitrix card... if so screw u.. its just "Omnitrix"... done)
STOP PUTTING BY ITS EFF THEN PUT U 'CAN' STOP IT DAMMIT! OLD OCG GOES AGAINST THAT.... ON OTHER CARDS... THIS CARD IS OK....
OR RANK WTF!? xD nice touch (NOT!)

I cant fix half of this esp. since u put "that of which of ....) THAT IS SO NOT IN OCG!

Yenaldooshi-
Can be Special Summoned (from your hand or Deck) if you control a face-up "Zs'Skayr, High Ecto-Lord". If you do: You cannot Normal Summon, Set, or Special Summon any other monsters this turn. Once per turn: You can return cards from your hand to the top of your Deck; Select face-up Attack Position monsters your opponent controls equal to the number of cards returned to your Deck by this effect. The selected monsters are switched to Defense Position. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent.

The Mummy-

Can be Special Summoned (from your hand or Deck) if you control a face-up "Zs'Skayr, High Ecto-Lord". If you do: You cannot Normal Summon, Set, or Special Summon any other monsters this turn. Once per turn: You can return any number of cards in your hand to the top of your Deck; Select a face-up Defense Position your opponent controls with a Level equal to or less than the number of cards you returned to your Deck. Gain control of the selected monster and switch it to Attack Position until the End Phase. Monsters that you gain control of by this card's effect cannot be used as Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Material Monsters as long as you control them.

Can be Special Summoned (from your hand or Deck) if you control a face-up "Zs'Skayr High Ecto-Lord", If you do: You cannot Normal Summon, Special Summon, or Set any other monsters this turn. [This card]Is also treated a Machine-Type monster. Once per turn: You can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card you control; Select and activate 1 of the following effects:
● Select 1 Monster Card your opponent controls: The selected card cannot change Battle Positions until your opponent's next End Phase. If the selected monster is face-up: The monster's effects are negated until the End Phase. You cannot select the same card twice in a row with this effect.
● Select 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls: The selected card cannot be activated until the End Phase. If the selected card is already face-up: The selected card's effect is negated until the End Phase.

in brackets choose if u want to add and fix real grammar

"Heatblast, Omnitrix Alien" or 1 "Pyronite" monster + 1 Winged Beast-Type monster
Can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard (You do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn: You can select 1 face-up FIRE monster on the field; This card gains ATK points equal to half of the selected monster's ATK until your opponent's next End Phase. If this card is destroyed by battle: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference of this card's ATK and its original ATK.

(this eff is wierd)

[hr]

all i'm doing... btw... i think thats longest post in history that isnt a troll or pic

[hr]
"STOP PUTTING BY ITS EFF"

SORRY! MEKLORDS HAVE IT O.o

Can you now Xyz Summon with tokens? Because originally you couldn't. If you still can't then I am not removing that line from Ditto. Thanks for all the corrections, and just accept that my OCG (lol attempted OCG) isn't gonna change. Live with it. lol, thanks a ton. Will look over these and update soon. I really appreciate all the work you put into this. Gonna have to redo Omnitrix I think...that is gonna suck.

BTW: IC: HP DOOM stands for Image Credit to HP Doom. He created the pic so I gave him credit...didn't think it was that hard to understand.

Archived