Card Name: Seraphic Dragon (Critique My Card)

RadiantSol

[img]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7868/503595.jpg[/img]

Just tell me your opinions!

Card Name: Seraphic Dragon

LV: 6

Attribute: Light

Type: Dragon

ATK / 1900

DEF / 100

Effect: <[i]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can remove this card from play to send all cards on the field to the Graveyard. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect. During the End Phase, pay half of your Life Points to Special Summon this card that was removed from play by this effect.[/i]>

What if I made the effect to also "send all cards in both players' hands to the Graveyard"? Would that be too OP.....or is that not OP enough?!?! o.o I'm just saying because that was my first time making a card, and I thought the picture was pretty nice (though I did not know it was overused).

[quote name='RadiantSol' timestamp='1319109020' post='5589374']
What if I made the effect to also "send all cards in both players' hands to the Graveyard"? Would that be too OP.....or is that not OP enough?!?! o.o I'm just saying because that was my first time making a card, and I thought the picture was pretty nice (though I did not know it was overused).
[/quote]

Sending both players hand o the Graveyard would be too much. It's already really easy to be Summoned in the first place. The only part keeping this card from being totally broken is the fact that you cannot attack during the turn when you activated that effect. If it did have the "send the cards from both players' hand to the Graveyard", it will be GG for your opponent because you're pretty much making them rely on their next draw. If they cannot draw anything decent, they might as while scoop because they're facing a 1900 ATK beater with no good ways of combating it.

[quote name='Æther Royce' timestamp='1319111128' post='5589386']

Sending both players hand o the Graveyard would be too much. It's already really easy to be Summoned in the first place. The only part keeping this card from being totally broken is the fact that you cannot attack during the turn when you activated that effect. If it did have the "send the cards from both players' hand to the Graveyard", it will be GG for your opponent because you're pretty much making them rely on their next draw. If they cannot draw anything decent, they might as while scoop because they're facing a 1900 ATK beater with no good ways of combating it.
[/quote]

Actually, nothing's keeping this from being ridiculously broken. It IS. You could summon this as soon as on your second turn in Lightsworns.
Banishing 3 Light monsters might seem a lot but it's actually much easier than banishing 1 LIGHT + 1 DARK.
ALSO, what makes this REALLY broken is that it "sends all cards on the field to the Graveyard". It does not "destroy" them so you can't counter this with an anti-destruction effect. So no Stardust Dragon, no starlight road, no any other anti-destruction effect can help you. No effects that activate when a card is destroyed activates in the Graveyard either...
ALSO, it can SS itself after it gets banished as well?..
So you can just nuke the field every turn until you run out of Life points?
This is ridiculous.

Picture is overused and also, people should stop making tasteless field nukes.

Archived