Draco Meteor

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][size=5]Here's my very own Dragon Beatdown. It's fairly consistent, and the only time it has lost is against Pulsar FTK.[/size]
[/center][/center]

[center][center][size=5]Please, CnC.[/size]
[/center][/center]

[center][center]
[/center][/center]

[center][center][img]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3521/dracometeor.png[/img]
[/center][/center]

Noel, are you referring to Manjoume or me? In either case, that statement was uncalled for. And it's my fault if I don't want to run Wyvern, so if that displeases you, I understand. I know you're all trying to help, but I just wish for you to acknowledge that I'm making my own decisions, and if I lose, well, that's my fault.

Also, Manjoume, why should this thread be locked? Care to elaborate?

It's internet. If you're not unnecessarily rude to people, you're doing it wrong. Also, Alex, saw this in Rules?

[quote]
[b]9. The Jack Witt Clause[/b]

All deck topics are treated as rate and fix topics. This means that, when you post your deck, you will receive comments and evaluations of the deck's quality from other members and suggestions as to how to improve it. If you cannot deal with this, then do not post your deck. If you post your deck and then show that you cannot or will not accept constructive criticism, you will not only appear childish but also run the risk of having your topics closed.
[/quote]

I understand the Jack Witt clause. However, it does not explicitly state that I MUST change my deck according to suggestions. I am to acknowledge that they are SUGGESTIONS, and I do not feel as though I am not taking criticism effectively. If I am, I apologize. I may seem childish, and I acknowledge this, but I am not going to change my deck RIGHT NOW because a "better card" is being offered. I have acknowledged that it may be a good card and be even superior to the ones within my current deck, but I am not going to change immediately. The Jack Witt clause does not cover that.

[quote name='Konoe A. Mercury' timestamp='1319308694' post='5593860']You're ignoring the suggestion, [b]No, he's not. He said "If I lose more often, I'll run Wyvern", which sounds like taking it into account to me.[/b]
thus not taking it, [b]Except he did.[/b]
thus not dealing with it, [b]Except, he did.[/b]
thus breaking the rule. [b]Except he didn't.[/b]

Also, why wait to lose to fix the deck if you can fix it without losing? [b]Who says he's going to lose? Of course, it's a large possibility, but if he hasn't been losing, then there's little reason to change the deck. By the looks of it, all he's asking for is suggestions to use in the future, should the deck begin to fail.[/b][/quote]

[quote name='Konoe A. Mercury' timestamp='1319308954' post='5593870']Dash, it's just illogical to wait until he starts losing to make a change that will help him win more T_T[/quote]
In most cases, you're right. But that's not my point. My point is that people are unnecessarily insulting both Makoto and his style of play/deck building, when he's not breaking any rules.

Archived