Draco Meteor

He's not required to accept every suggestion thrown his way. If his style of play prefers one card over another, that is a choice he chooses to make. Unless he's saying you're all stupid and/or his deck is perfect the way it is, then he's not breaking any rules.

With my decks, I tend to disagree with a lot of card suggestions. It's HOW you disagree that determines if you're breaking any rules.

I'd advise scrapping them. While bringing Galaxy-Eyes from the deck is cool, it's a -2 and they dead draw if Galaxy-Eyes is not in the deck or if you have 1 or fewer Dragons on the field.

Also, Koaki Meiru Drago is a good addition to stop a lot of common plays in the meta while maintaining a 1900 beatstick. While it stops REDMD from being SSed, most of your other monsters aren't affected, so if you already have REDMD out or if you opt to Tribute Summon it instead, it doesn't hinder you that much.

Also, you mentioned that you rarely draw Future Fusion so the Wyvern combo wasn't that worthwhile. You could run Gold Sarcophagus in place of the Tactics, since this kind of dragon deck loves set-up and Sarc hands you whatever card you want/need. The only time it dead-draws is if you're in immediate danger, and Tactics would hardly be beneficial then, anyway.

*joins in on Dragon flame war*
NONONONONO!

*gives helpful link to all dragon players*

helpful link: http://forum.tcgplayer.com/showthread.php?221163-KotU-s-Gallery-of-Disaster-Dragon

Helpful Link 2: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mr10before9

KotU is one of the top few duelists at his locals, which is also one of the biggest if not THE biggest disaster dragon locals in the world.
Notable person that also plays there: Richard Clarke.
Therefore: he gives good advice

Archived