Imperial Set - 37/105 cards (comments appreciated!)

Developous

the grammar is so bad. I know its been said, but its pretty poor.

Equip only to a "Gunner" monster. It gains 500 ATK and can attack each monster you opponent controls once during the Battle Phase. If this card declares an attack, divide its attack by 3 (round it off to the nearest 100) until the end of the Battle Phase and cannot attack your opponent directly.

Equip only to a "Gunner" monster. It gains 700 ATK and can attack your opponent directly. If you do, reduce the battle damage taken by half.

Activate this card by removing 15 "Imperial Counter" from your side of the field. Each turn, *?. *?. Place 5 "Imperial Counters" on this card during each of your End Phases.

I know, I was trying to simplify the effect a bit.

next time you make a card, maybe try not to make a big bulk of them together but just one on its own and limit it to 2-3 effects/conditions total, kinda like the sniper card, its pretty good.

Also I think the reason your pics are blurry is because you are google searching the images and saving them off the image search instead of clicking on them and saving the original pic. you should prob use deviant art instead tho.

New Card...

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Developous/Imper1/yugi50.jpg[/img]

[b]Gunner:[/b]

A new parameter. Gunners can only have ONE equip on them, but that equip doesnt take m/t spaces. Gunners effects almost always deal with being equipped in the first place.

Archived