Hyper Junk Destroyer

MEPIC

[img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1597/491708.jpg[/img]
[b][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]"Junk Synchron" + "Junk Destroyer"
Once per turn[b];[/b] you can destroy all cards on the [b]f[/b]ield, except "Hyper Junk[/font][/b]
[b][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Destroyer"[b];[/b][/font][/b][b][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif] This card cannot [b]declare an[/b] attack on the turn you activate this[/font][/b]
[b][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]effect.[/font][/b][b][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b] If you halve the original ATK of this card; it is unaffected by other card[/b][/font][/b]
[b][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]effects. During the End Phase of the turn this effect was activated; The[/b][/font][/b]
[b][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]ATK of this card returns to it's original amount.[/b][/font][/b]

Ok; a few things.

Traditionally, the level of all materials used in a Synchro summon add up to the level of the Synchro monster. Junk Synchron is 3* and Junk Destroyer is 8* adding up to 11. This card is 10. It's not a huge problem I guess but it makes more sense if this card would be an 11*

Secondly, I agree with Chriskung, there should be a cost to activate that effect. Also at the very least have it destroy every card except "Hyper Junk Destroyer" so at least the effect could be chained with Book of Moon.

I like the last effect, reducing a 3,000 beat stick to a 1,500 monster that's not able to be destroyed, however I would stick to keeping at the card isn't affected by other card effects except it's own until the end phase.

[u][b]OCG fix[/b][/u]
Once per turn[b];[/b] you can destroy all [b]C[/b]ards on the [b]F[/b]ield, except this [b]C[/b]ard[b];[/b]
This Card cannot [b]declare an[/b] attack on the turn you activate this effect. [b]If you halve the original ATK of this card; it is unaffected by other card effects. During the End Phase of the turn this effect was activated; The ATK of this card returns to it's original amount.[/b]

I'm not perfect, or even good at my OCG but it looks a lot better now.

Here, try this.

One per turn, you can pay half your Life Points to destroy all monsters on the field except "Hyper Junk Destroyer". This card cannot declare an attack on the turn you activate this effect. Once per turn, you can halve the ATK of this card until the End Phase. If you do, this card is unaffected by card effects until your opponents next Standby Phase.

But other than that I suppose you could lower its attack by a bit so it isnt too OP'd. Good try though

"[b][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]If you halve the original ATK of this card; it is unaffected by other card[/b][/font][/b]
[b][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]effects."[/b][/font][/b]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Since it'll return to 3000 during the end phase, you should have also said it is immune to card effects for only that turn[/font]

Archived