Having one of them days...

Tentacruel

Alarm went off this morning and everything was still dark outside. Getting up is IMPOSSIBIRU without natural sunlight! I'm sure in ancient times people would sleep longer to accomodate for longer nights rather than forcing themselves up unnaturally. Screw modern society!

-hauls laptop out of window-

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1319550402' post='5599695']
I woke up late, hauled ass to school, turns out class was canceled so I had to turn around.
[/quote]

That happened to me this month, except I was on-time the entire time and there was a 3-hour bus trip to go in each direction.

So I wasted 6 hours for nothing.

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1319820460' post='5604676']
That happened to me this month, except I was on-time the entire time and there was a 3-hour bus trip to go in each direction.

So I wasted 6 hours for nothing.
[/quote]

Ouch. Is it really necessary to live so far away from your school/college/university?

I see to have one of those days quite often....probably gonna have one tomorrow if my cold doesn't shift (gonna be a crappy b-day)

Most annoying one was waiting 20 minutes for a bus just to a 'Not In Service' bus and having to wait another 20 minutes...or waiting 45 minutes for one on a hot day with my dog, poor thing was boiling by the time he got on the bus.

[quote name='Brushfire' timestamp='1319824335' post='5604720']
That sucks... is there no way you can move closer to it or move school to somewhere closer?
[/quote]

I'm in post-secondary, so it's not that flexible. My grades were just under the requirements for a much closer one, though.

And the only reason I'm not in dorms is $$$.

Archived