Blank Topic

Guest Yairnet

This is the DMC deck guy. I saw the amount of cards, and my jaw dropped. ( I looked at your other threads too) And I thought that MY deck took a while. I read the effects, They are mostly balanced. The machop tuner syncro sticks out as abusable. I love the creativity of geodude and voltorb effects. Hypno can be seen as very useful, definitely a staple in the deck. The effects need further polishing, but if you continue like this, you will win yourself a few contests. I applaude your efforts. If you want, I would be happy to place a link to this thread in my sig.

Guest Yairnet

[quote name='Thug507' timestamp='1319793008' post='5604505']
This is the DMC deck guy. I saw the amount of cards, and my jaw dropped. ( I looked at your other threads too) And I thought that MY deck took a while. I read the effects, They are mostly balanced. The machop tuner syncro sticks out as abusable. I love the creativity of geodude and voltorb effects. Hypno can be seen as very useful, definitely a staple in the deck. The effects need further polishing, but if you continue like this, you will win yourself a few contests. I applaude your efforts. If you want, I would be happy to place a link to this thread in my sig.
[/quote]
No problem and TNX for the comment and if you want to know I've created over 3000 cards.

• 1 month later...
Guest Yairnet

[quote name='Thug507' timestamp='1324717819' post='5726822']
Hey all of your images have been deleted. I didn't know if you knew or not, but I thought it fair to tell you.
[/quote]
I am well aware of that thank you that's because I added a few new pics to the cards and I fixed a few errors
and I meant to delete all my pics and re-upload them but, thanks for the comment I appriciate it very much
I'll upload the new pics as quickly as I can

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived