Points Giveaway-ish

Icy

Guest Icyblue

Every now and again, I do remember Card Contests and my main gripe right now, is that points are a static number (as in there is a fine amount) floating around. It adds more worth to it sure, but that's about it. So in order to create a greater influx and allow a much greater variation. I will be giving away X amount of points. It may or may not be some retardedly high number, however the user who gets these points must obey certain criteria and obligations. So here's your form. Anything with brackets must instead be answered with a "x" in the brackets as a sign of agreement.

Roughly how many contests have you (the user answering this question) held? Please supply a link to at least 2.

Post your review of 1 random card from any section other than Any Other Cards.

Why do you believe that you should gain X amount of points instead of other users?

[] I hereby agree that I may not use my points for donation contests, give to another user except by a contest held by me, and will not abuse Icyblue's kindness or that of another moderator. Or I shall risk facing a warn, ban or complete expulsion from YCM.

[] I agree that I will only use my points for Card Contests and no other contests on YCM. Doing so may risk me facing a warn, ban, or complete expulsion from YCM.

[] Icyblue and the fellow moderators have the right to deny me any points, at any point, including upon request for any reason they choose.

And if you do not answer each question, as well as text in your own VISIBLE color, your request will be ignored. The number given, I must restate will be extremely random and your excess point count will be erased to keep better track of how you are using your points. And I reserve the right to deny any user points, for any reason I so choose.

1. None

"Good work! Keep it up! Some ocg errors here and there and some spelling mistakes but great job! Try checking out the help section or something for the current ocg. Keep up the good work!

I don't have any points because of the points bug and so I can have people do things for me or reward people or prize contest winners if I hold a contest, which I will soon

[X] I hereby agree that I may not use my points for donation contests, give to another user except by a contest held by me, and will not abuse Icyblue's kindness or that of another moderator. Or I shall risk facing a warn, ban or complete expulsion from YCM.

[X] I agree that I will only use my points for Card Contests and no other contests on YCM. Doing so may risk me facing a warn, ban, or complete expulsion from YCM.

[X] Icyblue and the fellow moderators have the right to deny me any points, at any point, including upon request for any reason they choose.

Roughly how many contests have you (the user answering this question) held? Please supply a link to at least 2.

Very many, but here are two:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/241991-ycm-attribute-elemental-world-championship-tournament-results-posted-lock/

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/267214-2011-year-ending-tournament-first-events-posted/

Post your review of 1 random card from any section other than Any Other Cards. http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/267607-ashbreaker-gyldsang-i-hate-you-extra-deck/

Yeah, like rag said, too much ATK can easily come. The ten or more part seems decent, IMO.

But is the reason for gaining so much attack the fact that you have to pay 800 LP? Is that the thing that 'equals', if you will, it out?

Why do you believe that you should gain X amount of points instead of other users? Because I run a lot of contests here, so it would be nice to have some backup points.

[x] I hereby agree that I may not use my points for donation contests, give to another user except by a contest held by me, and will not abuse Icyblue's kindness or that of another moderator. Or I shall risk facing a warn, ban or complete expulsion from YCM.

[x] I agree that I will only use my points for Card Contests and no other contests on YCM. Doing so may risk me facing a warn, ban, or complete expulsion from YCM.

[x] Icyblue and the fellow moderators have the right to deny me any points, at any point, including upon request for any reason they choose.

• 1 month later...

Roughly how many contests have you (the user answering this question) held? Please supply a link to at least 2.4

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/269823-beginners-contest-close/

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/270485-my-first-big-contestjoin-now-while-open/

well this is shure better than your last i would sayit is completly up until i saw the last effect saying that only a zombie can destroy it wich makes it a little op until you go up against a zombie type deck wich makes it up all over again also possibly to even it out a little you should add dragon and possibly fiend to yur list of monsters who can destroy it and also you should let grave counters add atk and def possibly 100 200 in total just a suggestion nice card 8.8/10

snapback.pngTheGreatEnguin, on 16 December 2011 - 09:56 AM, said:

The picture for it used to be berserk dragon, but the effect was never like it so I'm not sure why he said that....

Well the main reason I have it level 3 or lower was to stop it from gaining too much atk, and I think that if it was Level 4 it might be OP'd a bit. I think this would actually be quite good for Skull Servant come to think of it, but there wouldn't be a big atk boost from it. Would it be OK though if it was changed to level 4 or lower?

you could raise the level one two three raise the atkk and def a little posibly or not or even make it lower make it atkn and def and make pernament of cousre thjis would completly change your card but still keep the base outline of it anyways thats all i have(for now...)

Why do you believe that you should gain X amount of points instead of other users?because really im a nice guy

[x] I hereby agree that I may not use my points for donation contests, give to another user except by a contest held by me, and will not abuse Icyblue's kindness or that of another moderator. Or I shall risk facing a warn, ban or complete expulsion from YCM.

[x] I agree that I will only use my points for Card Contests and no other contests on YCM. Doing so may risk me facing a warn, ban, or complete expulsion from YCM.

[x] Icyblue and the fellow moderators have the right to deny me any points, at any point, including upon request for any reason they choose.

well here ya are man this thing gets serios

• 3 months later...

I hereby agree that I may not use my points for donation contests, give to another user except by a contest held by me, and will not abuse Icyblue's kindness or that of another moderator. Or I shall risk facing a warn, ban or complete expulsion from YCM.

• 2 months later...

Roughly how many contests have you held? Please supply a link to at least 2. 3

Spellcaster and Warrior Contest (finished)

Ultimate Support Contest (finished)

9. Juno: The first problem with this card is that she is not a Rebel, at least not at first. She should therefore not have that in her name, at least to start. Please capitalize "Special Summon,' and it's spelled 'Rogue.' People mistake that for 'Rouge' a lot. The biggest problem with Juno's effect, though, is that it does not make much sense to make her Special Summon the 'Rogue Shadow' every time she attacks. You could probably change this effect so she gets the ship when you summon 'Starkiller,' as she is his pilot to start. When you make a card for her as a Rebel, you could have her effect boost other Rebel units, due to her being a commanding officer of a Nebulon-B Frigate I believe it's called 'Salvation).' Juno could also boost Starkiller, and he, her. I recognize this picture, by the way, as the same one I used for one of her cards.

Why do you believe that you should gain X amount of points instead of other users?

Perhaps not 'instead of other users,' but alongside them if possible. I feel I am deserving of a boost in points because I have successfully run a contest where the Contestants were very happy with my feedback on their cards, and because I am as willing to learn from the experience as they are.

Archived