[size=8]DWARVES[/size]
Digimon Weapons and Reconnaissance Vehicles Emergency Squad

July 10, 2571. 9:48pm

A state of emergency was declared in Okaya that night, and we were sent in to respond. When we got there, though, it all went to hell. This giant cactus-like monster was launching razor-sharp thorns in all directions, skewering many civilians and even some of our own men, and our weapons weren't able to do anything back. I was still in my probie years at the time, and I mistakenly threw a chaff grenade, rather than the fragmentation grenade I was meant to throw, and well... none of us were expecting that to work, to say the least. Suprisingly though, we got a scream of pain from the cactus monster, which seemed to suggest otherwise. But alas, the attack resulted in 537 casualties all up, including a few of our own men. Even worse, the cactus monster had enlightened us on a completely different threat. Apparently there are Four Great Dragons that are hell-bent on punishing us for the mistakes that humanity had made over the years. Somehow I'm inclined to believe that punishment involves us all dying.

December 18, 2604. 10:02pm

I've looked into why the chaff grenade was so effective against the cactus monster that struck some 30 odd years now, and I found out that these 'monsters' were merely basic programs that were electronically constructed through a supercomputer back in 1970, well over 600 years ago, and have somehow come to life not as normal monsters, but Digital Monsters. Since then, we've had our weapons upgraded over the years as we gunned down many more of these... Digimon, as we started to call them. At that time, I was a Sergeant. We returned to Okaya to deal with another Digimon threat, but before we could get there, our target in a giant Digimon inside what looked to be an egg that had caused 3516 casualties was destroyed by a more humanoid one. We still don't know if it was accidental or downright betrayal, but it gave me an idea, and was the foundation for a new military team: The Digimon Weapons and Reconnaissance Vehicles Emergency Squad, or the DWARVES for short.

March 29, 2616. 2:25am

Now we have a full range of the smaller Digimon under our command, which have each been fitted with Digimon Neurological Assimilators designed to keep their aggression and violence levels under control. But even so, they're to be treated as wild animals at all times, and it's recommended that they're all supervised by at least 1 military personnel. Right now, we've predicted the next enemy Digimon to appear in Fukushima later in the morning, and this'll be a perfect training exercise for our own Digimon, which'll test their co-operation with each other and a small group of young-aspiring civilians that have signed up to take part. I myself will be supervising the event, now being a General and all... let's just hope things go smoothly.

This is Gnrl. Etan Hamachi, signing off.

[spoiler=Le Rules]You know the standard YCM Rules AND the Advanced Clause. I shouldn't have to display either of them. But if you break them, I won't hesitate to give you two strikes instead of one.
Any arguments must be solved quickly, or all offending personnel will be striked... or if the argument is with me, on the other hand, the OTHER offending personnel will be striked
My word shall be treated as The Ten Commandments at all times.
Please let me know if you're unable to post/decide to quit due to any RL issues. Otherwise, keep as active as possible, I'd rather have this RP come to a true end.
Other than that, have some well-regulated fun... the best kind ^_^[/spoiler][spoiler=Le Watchlist]This spoiler is pretty much proof that I'm keeping an eye on all candidates here. And no, I'd rather not see any names up here... in all seriousness. But if you break a rule, your name will be up here with a strike, and if it already is, an additional strike will be added. Oh, and if you bìtch about being on the watchlist I will NOT hesitate to throw in another strike for you. You have been warned.

Key:
Strike 1: Meh, I'll probably just shake my head and wag my finger at you
Strike 2: You must pay me a +1 Rep before you continue. If you don't, we move on to Strike 3
Strike 3: A temporary ban from the IC Thread that'll last for 24 hours. Break the ban and it's on to Strike 4
Strike 4: Congratulations, you've officially pissed me off. Your reward: A 72 hour ban from both IC Thread and OoC Thread alike. Push it just a lil' further to Strike 5... I dare you.
Strike 5: That's the last straw! Permaban from the RP followed by a report to the mod[spoiler=Now, let's see who's on the watchlist]None, let's keep it that way ;)[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Application Details][spoiler=Tamers][b]Name:[/b] (Obvious field is obvious)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Stick to Male of Female please)
[b]Home City:[/b] (Must be somewhere in Japan. Protip: If it doesn't display Kanji underneath it in Google Maps, you can't use it. Also, I'd personally prefer it if you didn't all go for... Tokyo, for example. There ARE other cities.)
[b]Age:[/b] (Between 18 and 42, unless your tamer his military experience in which case he/she maybe older. IIRC, this is the standard military age limit, and well... let's face it: the Digimon MAY attack the tamers for whatever reason, ergo, there lives are on line. Plus, I'm sick of youngins <_<)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Spoilered pic or 3+ line description. Take your pick)
[b]Personality:[/b] (3 lines minimum. It's imperative that you don't suddenly bend the personality you've given just to get out of a situation. If you may treat it as if it's set in stone, please)
[b]Biography:[/b] (10 lines. ABSOLUTE MINIMUM!! This should really help you prove your worth and if you think it's too hard, you obviously don't belong here. It's that simple)
[b]Partner Digimon:[/b] (The Assimilated Digimon in which your character is assigned to attempt to tame. And no, I won't be accepting Assimilated versions of Rouge Digimon or vice versa. Must be a Rookie Level. No exceptions)[/spoiler][spoiler=Digimon][b]Name:[/b] (Obvious field is obvious)
[b]Gender:[/b] (You can have different gendered Digimon to their tamers. Jussayin...)
[b]Evolutionary Line:[/b] (If your Digimon already has a major canon tamer in the anime (and ONLY the anime), you MUST use a different evolutionary line (if it doesn't have one and you can't think of a way to make the one it has any different, you can't use it). In addition, you must ensure your Digimon has a Fresh or In-Training form (unless you're controlling an Ultimate Level Rogue), a Rookie form, a Champion form and an Ultimate form at the very least. Also, avoid using the same Digimon as the others)
[spoiler=Key]--> = Standard Digivolution
[b]-->[/b] = Warp Digivolution
[color=#ff0000]-->[/color] = Dark Digivolution
[color=#0000ff]-->[/color] = Slide Digivolution/Mode Change
[color=#00ff00]-->[/color] = Armor Digivolution[/spoiler]
[b]Attribute:[/b] (Custom Digimon only. Choose between Virus, Vaccine or Data)
[b]Type:[/b] (Custom Digimon only. List of types are here)
[b]Family(s):[/b] (Custom Digimon only. List of families are here. You can have more than 1, but don't go overboard)
[b]Techniques:[/b] (Custom Digimon only. You can have up to 3 techniques. Spoilers are mandatory to house the descriptions of each technique)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Custom Digimon only. 6 lines minimum, reason being that we need that much in order to have ANY idea what the customon's supposed to actually look like)
[b]Assimilator Setting:[/b] (Assimilated Digimon only. This is used to gauge the Digimon's aggression and violence levels. A good setting for Guilmon, for example, would be somewhere in the 20's, but Chuumon can easily get away with a setting of only 2 or 3. You can choose a number between 1 and 25 for your setting)
[b]Failed Capture Attempts:[/b] (Rogue Digimon only. This does say a little about the Digimon's agility levels, so I can't urge you enough not to go overboard. Double-digit figures should be more than enough for Rookies and Champions. I WILL allow more for the Ultimate one, just so long as it's only 100% more MAXIMUM!! Since the highest the others can only go up is to 99, that means you can go up to 198)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Again, doesn't have to be the same as the tamer's. In fact, I'm more than willing to allow a contrasting personality. For example, you can have an upbeat tamer trying to cheer up a Digimon who's effectively gone Goth. 3 lines minimum, as per the last one)
[b]Biography:[/b] (10 lines. ABSOLUTE MINIMUM!! This should really help you prove your worth and if you think it's too hard, you obviously don't belong here. It's that simple)
[b]Partner Tamer:[/b] (Assimilated Digimon only. Mix 'n' match peeps, mix 'n' match)
[b]Current Level:[/b] (Rogue Digimon only. Yep, unlike the Assimilated Digimon, who can only be trusted as Rookie Levels, Rogue Digimon can be Rookie, Champion or even one Ultimate Level, on one condition: the Digimon must not be able to significantly out-heighten Guilmon or Renamon (iirc, they should both be at 6' 0", so 6' 4" will be your max height). Also, you MUST PM me for permission to work on the one Ultimate Level Rogue that'll be up for grabs, and it might help if you plead your case if I'm in doubt of your abilities to RP. Be warned though, I may give permission for more than one of you guys to come up with the Ultimate Level, and there'll be a first come first serve policy. As you can see, I also have my own Ultimate Rouge)[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Reserves]Hydra of Thunder
Grandt
ANBU
Reina Soho[/spoiler][spoiler=Completed Apps][spoiler=Tamers][spoiler=Aiya Kutomika][b]Controlled By:[/b] Admiral_Stalfos19
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Home City:[/b] Tokyo
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Appearance:[/b] [spoiler=Image Credit goes to leana32][img]http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/270/0/7/lucy_herfilia_by_leana32-d4b2gd8.jpg[/img][/spoiler][b]Personality:[/b] Due to the genetic flaw with her brain, Aiya will often act like she's a badly overgrown child, and can be just as difficult to deal with at times. She's just out for a little fun, and seems ill-concerned about the danger she maybe putting herself and the rest of team. On top of that, she's also a natural klutz, and will trip over or run into almost anything there is to trip over or run into. There's no denying that those silly mistakes help her get her head together though.
[b]Biography:[/b] Aiya Kutomika's brain has been developing much more slowly than that of a normal human's. Because of that, although she still has the intelligence of someone her age, albeit surprisingly, she still has child-like mannerisms and idealisms. They rarely prove too much of a problem, but one cannot deny how annoying Aiya can get at times. She can even very well be detrimental to the rest of the team, since she has a bad habit of just waltzing into danger.

It wasn't hard to coax Aiya into joining the DWARVES' experimental project with the Assimilated Digimon; all she had to be told was that she might just get a pet rabbit out of the whole thing. Unable to resist pet rabbits, Aiya jumped for joy and signed up, and it was only in a matter of days before she would meet her partner Digimon in Terriermon, which... well, she'd see of he looked even close to a rabbit in due time, as she never met him before.

Fondness of rabbits wasn't the only thing Aiya was known for. She also liked to go on shopping sprees, much like the typical young girl that she was, and would cleanly forget about what she was actually meant to go to the shop for, and by the time she was reminded, it would've either already been too late to go back there or she would've spent too much time there and be absolutely knackered. Either way, it would only result in a disappointment.
[b]Partner Digimon:[/b] Terriermon[/spoiler][spoiler=Gnrl. Etan Hamachi][b]Controlled By:[/b] Admiral_Stalfos19
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Home City:[/b] Kumejima
[b]Age:[/b] 63
[b]Appearance:[/b] [spoiler=Image Credit goes to Haseo][img]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb423/OmarT21/4.png[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Having lead armies of the DWARVES, it's only natural than Gnrl. Hamachi has amazing leadership qualities. Then again, he always does things by the book, and because of this, he may come off as heartless, especially considering the fact that he won't tolerate any screw-ups. But in reality, this noble man is behind his team all the way, and will even put himself in the firing line if that team is otherwise unable to get to safety.
[b]Biography:[/b] The man responsible for founding the DWARVES, a military squadron dedicated in capturing and controlling the smaller Digimon and turning them against their gargantuan brethren in order to save Japan and perhaps the rest of the world. Gnrl. Etan Hamachi has played key roles in aiding the military save the people from the Digimon attacks, from investigating why the chaff grenade was so effective to researching how to download the Digimon's attacks into the military's own weapons.

One of the downloaded attacks was the Roaring Fire attacks from a Meramon, which was downloaded into a Vietnamese-style flame-thrower that Gnrl. Hamachi carries on his back at all times. This flame-thrower had since had 40 years of service and still continued to be a valuable asset, even during the discovery that Digimon could be used against each other in the first place. However, it serves a lesser role now, but Gnrl. Hamachi will still likely use it to defend himself and the other tamers.

Gnrl. Hamachi also has several vehicles under his command, one of which is a helicopter that can transport up to 12 people, including himself and a pilot. The helicopter itself has had a few close calls, and had even crashed once when one of the attacking Digimon slashed the whole tail rotor off. Luckily it landed OK, and the Digimon was unable to damage it any further. Gnrl. Hamachi has always taken pride in his army and its accomplishments, and so far his pride hadn't been misplaced.
[b]Partner Digimon:[/b] Arachnimon[/spoiler][spoiler=Kibuto Hatokime][b]Controlled By:[/b] The Swift Assaulter
[b]Home City:[/b] Okinawa
[b]Appearance:[/b][spoiler=Kibuto][url="http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user/146646/T13074184787000c5141f37103cafc5e0d8712bbb51ce.jpg"]http://media.otakuzo...8712bbb51ce.jpg[/url][/spoiler][b]Personality:[/b] Kibuto is somewhat of a schizophrenic. In other words, he has a second, or rather, split personality. But at times, his actual personality is the one thing he can control easily. How he normally acts is that he is a brave person who always follows his gut when it leads him to the right choices. He is a kind and gentle soul who wants to help all who are in danger. He wouldn't treat his partner Digimon with any disrespect like he is a wild animal. He'd treat him like a best friend. He would even sacrifice his life for either his squad or his partner Digimon for the greater good.
[b]Biography:[/b] Life for Kibuto couldn't be the worst, but it still was horrible. Before joining the DWARVES, he was orphaned at age 13. Here's what happened. 3 days before he was orphaned, Kibuto's parents were attacked and killed by Rogue Digimon. He loved both of his parents, and they loved him, too. His parents were the best things that happened in his life. And now they were gone. Because so, something inside him snapped, creating the pure hatred of all Digimon and not wanting to do with any of them. But really, that was his first time experiencing his schizophrenia.
He was taken into another family that felt like his old one, but he knew his parents could never be replaced. His life for the next 5 years were at least better than he originally thought it would be. Over the years, he's learned to control the dark side of him, retaining his normal personality throughout. However, the nightmare of losing his parents forever lurks in his mind until he finds his inner peace with Digimon, along with getting rid of his dark side completely. Doing that would take a lot of time, which he believes he doesn't have. Either way, he still intends to live with surviving attacks by Digimon every now and then.

Kibuto is the youngest member of the DWARVES and has already obtained a common rank in the squad. He joined the day after he became 18 just because he believed he couldn't join when it's your first day being the minimum required age. Either way, he was proud about joining the DWARVES. However, he had another intention, in which coincides with his dark side: Vengeance. He can't remember what Digimon had killed his parents, but he knows that all Digimon, whether Rogue or just plain evil, are no good and can't have their minds changed. Kibuto will find out who killed his parents, and who that Digimon worked for, and give some payback. This is the only time he lets out his dark side, even if it be a tiny bit. And when he was given a partner, things were a bit harder to deal with after that.

[b]Partner Digimon:[/b] Flamemon[/spoiler][spoiler=Jinsei Shimabukuru][b]Controlled By: [/b]Hydra of Thunder
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Home City: [/b]Osaka
[b]Age: [/b]22
[b]Appearance: [/b]Jinsei is a tired looking man, standing a little under six feet in height. His hair is cut shortish, though with enough bangs remaining for them to muss up and get into his face- indeed, his hair always tends to look like he just got up in the morning... which he usually just has. He wears contacts, which for whatever reason tint his blue eyes slightly green- making them appear as an off-teal color. His chin is pointy and makes his entire face slightly triangular, bringing most of his facial focus to his eyes and mouth rather than any other parts of his head. His jaw is rather weak, and is positioned neutrally without any underbite or overbite.
His body is thin and lithe, though it's patently obvious that this is due to his metabolism rather than any active working out. His muscles are thin and barely present through the cushy thin layer of fat that rounds out most of limbs- the man looks like he's never worked out a minute in his life, though he isn't quite as weak and frail as he might appear.
If he isn't in the DWARVES uniform, Jinsei is probably walking around in a pair of long pajamas- or in the rare case someone manages to get him to wear something semi-formal, a pair pants and an old-looking dresscoat with the emblem of a nearby university emblazoned on the right hand side. He never wears a tie.
[b]Personality: [/b]In a word: Lazy.
...Is that not enough description? Eh, fine, fine... Jinsei has always looked for the path of least resistance whenever he tries to accomplish anything. Slothful only begins to explain the extents he's attempted to go to avoid doing any actual work- he spends the majority of his time sleeping, and the time he doesn't spend sleeping, he spends putting towards something meaningless or useless- like making a game out of a pencil and string on a table, or naming all objects that are colored red in the given area. It isn't so much that he [i]doesn't care [/i]about things, so much as it is he doesn't [i]care about them enough [/i]to actual summon up the energy to do anything about it, and the only real motivation that gets him going is that the alternative is more work than what he needs to do.
That said, Jinsei is clever and playful. He appreciates wit and humor, and tends to get bored of people who take themselves seriously rather quickly- but he's rather willing to get along with anyone willing to see things from a couple different perspectives.
He's intensely observant, and frequently notices things that other people don't. In the rare occasion he does intend to do something, he does it perfectly- no point in starting something you aren't able to do absolutely perfectly.
Though incredibly easygoing, if someone does manage to make Jinsei mad, he gets [i]incredibly [/i]angry. Even at his worst, he never reveals much of his emotion... but he is far more motivated when he has someone he absolutely hates. People who get on Jinsei's bad side tend not to regret it for very long- because he can work surprisingly quickly when people give him a reason to, and his moral inhibitions are surprisingly low.
[b]Biography: [/b]Jinsei was a prodigy from a young age- but of course, he's never cared to ever use that ability in any significant way. Scraping by with a minimum in the majority of cases, he somehow managed to get accepted to a lower-end University- though of course, Jinsei only attended because getting an education was less of a bother to him that getting a job. Both of his parents were successful business people- neither of which who had a particularly good relationship with their son. Though his father could at least detect that Jinsei had a startling amount of talent in him, without any sort of drive to release that talent, he was basically useless.
When it became rather obvious that Jinsei was just dicking around in the University again, getting only the absolute minimum grade required to stay (and surprisingly accurately right on dot- it appeared Jinsei was able to calculate the exact amount of work he'd need to do), his parents cut off funding to him. Jinsei ho and hummed about that for a short amount of time, but after a while, decided that getting a job and a life for himself would be far too much work. Instead, he took his considerable talent to the military- and within a few days, managed to worm his way into the experimental new unit that might actually put up with his lazy ways: DWARVES. Being partnered with Gazimon revealed a startling fact about the boy- he had incredible mental fortitude, even if he chose not to extend it quite so often. Despite the rabbit being a violent and chaotic creature, he could keep it under control with very little effort on his part- he was a natural at it.
Jinsei, for his part, is simply glad that his job is simply to be Gazimon's jailer and that he is required to do very little on his own merits. Since joining, he's made certain to get as much rest and free food as absolutely possible- after all, he deserves to reap a little reward for all the effort he puts into DWARVES, now doesn't he?
[b]Partner Digimon: [/b]Gazimon[/spoiler][spoiler=Kazuya Himori]
[b]Controlled By:[/b] ANBU
[b]Home City:[/b] Chatan
[b]Age:[/b] 26
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/197/1/8/David_Bluriel_ref_sheet_by_xixa.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Kazuya seems on the outside to be a slacker this matching his overall average personality however when confronted or working on technology a surprising focus on his task appears seemingly from nowhere, thinking tectically about battles and trying t use his digimon partnr to exploit what he finds are weaknesses with his opponent. Whilst working on a technologial itm he seemingly eters a nother world mentally ignoring most things around him and continuing to work on the item as fast as he can returning top his normal slack self at the end of either of these events. The only other time he shows such concentration and intelligence is when talking to Leo.
[b]Biography:[/b] Kazuya had started life only cred for by his mother and his father occasionally when he was at home his father having been in the military. As Kazuya grew his admiration for his father despite his only occasional presence grew with him thus causing himself to want to grow to be part of the military. When Kazuya reached the age of 18 he applied for a role in the army joining as a recruit and taking a computer course through the army along with regular training such activity allowing him to stay away from the front lines and instead work on the technological equipment and learn the strategy of the army s he transmitted orders, using his constantly growing knowledge of the technology used in the military computers to allow him to learn how to create small devices this becoming a hobby of his during his free time at his military base often taking some unneeded wires and crap metal to create such devices starting with a watch that causing the metal to glow due to electrical current showing the time only showing minutes and hours, eventually going far enough to create a small circular device that acted as a magnet strong enough to hold 3 fully assembled assault rifles despite only being Kazuya's palm size at the time (Only having been 20). Kazuya having been part of the ground defense force learned about struggles against digimon through overhearing a conversation and at the age of 21, at which time he had became a Second Lieutenant (having a miniature style insiginia on his uniform), at this time he put in a request to be transferred to the DWARVES team the request accepted a week later and he was sent to one of the DWARVES Military teams and was trained by one of their more experienced members in how the Digimon they controlled could be used against those that were currently attacking Japan explaining it from the simple basics to Digivolving and using them to their fullest extent. A Short time after that briefing Kazuya received a Digimon he was to use Elecmon who had taken to being called Leo by some of the recruits and introduced itself as such formally Kazuya beginning to relax around his environment and due to the need for very little work and the low amounts of electronic equipment he assumed more of a slacker style personality most of the time.
[b]Partner Digimon:[/b] Leo[/spoiler][spoiler=Maj. Hanako Yochimujina][b]Controlled By:[/b] Charlotte the Witch
[b]Home City:[/b] Nishiokoppe, Hokkaido
[b]Age:[/b] 31
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler=Hanako]
[img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs26/i/2008/182/2/9/Near_Future_by_manonacommission.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Hanako is proud to serve her country, but she hates it when she has to do something she doesn't like, and tends to take it out on others. She is normally very calm when she is piloting an aircraft, but can turn irate when being fired upon or criticized. She sees the General as a sort of father figure, as he was the one that managed to get her her first flying gig in the regular Air Force, and has supported her on many an occasion, especially when she has been in trouble.
[b]Biography:[/b] Hanako was born in a relatively small village in the northern part of Hokkaido. Her parents were anti-military activists, and opposed the treatment of the "Digimon" by the military, and wanted to commune with the Digimon through peace and love, though they neglected to mention that the Digimon invaders wished to wipe out all of humanity. Not able to fully tolerate her parents, she started regularly visiting her grandmother, an Ainu who lived out in the woods, and the two became quite close. But during a ferocious snowstorm when she was a teenager, her grandmother fell ill, but no pilot was willing to fly through the storm to rescue her. After her grandmother died, Hanako vowed to become the best pilot there was so she could save the lives of those in need. She joined the military, effectively disowned by her birth parents in the process, and gave 200 percent at everything, eventually becoming her class's valedictorian and getting a nice job as a lieutenant, the pilot of a troop transport. However, the aftermath of a rather nasty Digimon incursion resulted in her almost losing her wings, if General Hamachi hadn't recruited her into DWARVES. She thought she was going to be getting a powerful Digimon, but she instead received a puny Poromon, a weakling that could barely defend itself. Currently, her request to get a new partner is ensnared in a bunch of red tape, but until then, she is being allowed to use some prototype anti-Digimon weapons. But she is rather mad at her partner for being totally pathetic.

[b]Partner Digimon:[/b] Poromon[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Assimilated Digimon][spoiler=Terriermon][b]Controlled By:[/b] Admiral_Stalfos19
[b]Evolutionary Line:[/b]
Zerimon (Fresh)
|
V
Gummymon (In-Training) [b]-->[/b] Monzaemon (Ultimate) [color=#000000]-->[/color] JumboMonzaemon (Mega)
|
V
Terriermon (Rookie) --> Gargomon (Champion)
[b]Assimilator Setting:[/b] 7
[b]Personality:[/b] Unlike Willis' or Henry Wong's Terriormons, this one happens to be a bit more timid than usual. He doesn't like it when Aiya hugs him, although it's unclear why. Perhaps she always squeezes him as hard as she can, and well... considering Terriermon's a small Digimon, that puts a little too much strain on his body. He'll also refuse to get along with Arachnimon.
[b]Biography:[/b] Terriermon was one of the easiest of the Assimilated Digimon to capture. All Arachnimon had to do was throw him into a garbage can and put the lid on it. Terriermon still hates Arachnimon to this day for at least not being so discreet in her capturing method, but is too timid to say this to her face. After all, he's fully aware of what Arachnimon is physically capable off, especially when she's provoked, and has always feared that she'd snap out of control in any minute as she was.

Another thing that has been concerning Terriermon was how high his Digimon Neurological Assimilator was set. But he hasn't openly complained about yet it since that would only result in getting on Gnrl. Hamachi's bad side as well, and he couldn't help but feel that that was a bad idea as well. However, there's no denying that the Assimilator has affected Terriermon's confidence levels. Now he can't even hurt a fly without fearing the DWARVES likely watching over him like a hawk like this.

So far he hasn't caused much of a problem for the DWARVES... that much can be said at least. Now if only all the other Assimilated Digimon could be like Terriermon, then the DWARVES would be much happier. But at least Terriermon is trying to set a good example of how an Assimilated Digimon is supposed to act around the humans. Just so long as he remains to be a good role model, and Arachnimon and the others don't get any ideas on sabotaging his efforts...
[b]Partner Tamer:[/b] Aiya Kutomika[/spoiler][spoiler=Arachnimon][b]Controlled By:[/b] Admiral_Stalfos19
[b]Evolutionary Line:[/b]
DemiTynectimon (Fresh)
|
V
Tynectimon (In-Training) [b]-->[/b] Fusiorachnimon (Ultimate)
|
V
Arachnimon (Rookie) [b][color=#ff0000]-->[/color][/b] Calamirachnimon (Mega)
|
V
Juggerachnimon (Champion) [color=#00ff00]-->[/color] Metarachnimon (Armor/Mega)
[b]Attribute:[/b] Virus
[b]Type:[/b] Insect
[b]Family(s):[/b] Dark Area/Jungle Troopers
[b]Techniques:[/b] [spoiler=Shadow Blast]Fires a blast of dark energy in a shotgun-like fashion. After a Dark Infusion, this attack can even damage Ultimate Level Digimon when fired point blank. Its power greatly dissipates as the attack travels down range, however.[/spoiler][spoiler=Molten Collision]Punches an enemy Digimon and downloads a virus into that Digimon's body. At a certain stage of the virus infection, all attacks that strike the infected Digimon deal amplified damage. Infected data can only be loaded by Arachnimon.[/spoiler][spoiler=Dark Infusion]Expends a decent chunk of data to make the next Shadow Blast much more powerful or the next Molten Collision more potent. Any data already loaded inside Arachnimon takes priority in terms of expenditure, before data that makes up the body itself.[/spoiler]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Currently Arachnimon has a one-of-a-kind appearance. She closely resembles a scorpion in appearance, but has a single eye, mouth and pair of nostrils on her face, and a multitude of appendages in her claws. A large slit can be seen along the back of Arachnimon's neck that seems to indicate the location of her Assimilator. Her exoskeleton seems to be as solid as sapphire, especially the claws, and has the same colour to it. Since her body is horizontal and runs parallel to the ground, Arachnimon doesn't actually appear to be that tall. But if she could stand on her hind legs, she should easily reach the 8-foot mark, dramatically out-heightening even any basketball player.
[b]Assimilator Setting:[/b] 25
[b]Personality:[/b] Arachnimon deeply loathes having her Assimilator inside her, and wants nothing more than to dispose of it. Unfortunately, the DWARVES were clever enough to put it out of her reach, so she'll have to suffice with it there. Arachnimon can still be very volatile, and will show no mercy to those who provoke her. Not even her Assimilator can always keep her under control when she's in such a state, despite being at its highest possible setting.
[b]Biography:[/b] The DWARVES were in for an absolute nightmare when the time came to capture Arachnimon, the first of many successfully captured Digimon. A total of 181 DWARVES personnel were hospitalized for the injuries she caused, and another 37 had been slain by her signature Shadow Blast attack. Gnrl. Hamachi, however, wasn't about to allow their deaths to be in vain, and immediately set to work on making a Digimon Neurological Assimilator in attempt to control Arachnimon.

Arachnimon's inner rage proved too much for the older Assimilator models to handle, and they were all destroyed the minute she got just a little pissed off. The current models though are proving to hold their ground, and even when a Digimon like Arachnimon turns berserk, they simply break a fuse or two, and these are much easier to repair. Knowing this, Arachnimon has tried but failed several times in reaching down inside the slit in the back of her neck and fishing her Assimilator out.

Still, she's decided that she'll play along with the DWARVES for now, and has since become a vital asset to the team. Arachnimon is very powerful for a Rookie Level, as she can contend with and even easily defeat Champion Levels. Of course, there are other Rookie Levels out there that are capable of destroying Champion Levels as well. But whereas most of those Digimon rely on their agility, Arachnimon would much rather use brute force and overwhelming power.
[b]Partner Tamer:[/b] Gnrl. Etan Hamachi[/spoiler][spoiler=Flamemon][b]Controlled By:[/b] The Swift Assaulter
[b]Evolutionary Line:[/b][spoiler=Here's How It's going To Go Down]Botamon --> Koromon --> Flamemon --> Agunimon [color=#0000FF]-->[/color] Aldamon
Flamemon [b]-->[/b] EmperorGreymon
Agunimon --> BurningGreymon[/spoiler]Assimilator Setting: 5(For Koromon), 12(For Flamemon), 15(For Agunimon), 20(For BurningGreymon), 17(For Aldamon), 23(For EmperorGreymon)
[b]Personality:[/b] Flamemon is the one not to trust someone so easily. He would test that individual to see if he really is trustworthy before making any rash decisions, including making friends with them. He has only been partners with Kibuto for about a month, and although he sees him as his friend, he's still a bit on the alert. When he can fully trust somebody, he is a great friend to have. He jokes around every now and then, making him somewhat cocky at the wrong time, but he can be funny sometimes. When he is in his other forms, however, it's a completely different story.

As Agunimon, his cockyness is no longer there and acts more serious, especially when in battle. He is moe focused on the objective and the tactics he uses. As Aldamon, he's basically the same, but is slightly more aggressive. As BurningGreymon, he is far more aggressive and intends to fight more on instincts than wits. As EmperorGreymon, he is somewhat more agressive, but knows when to use it. His intelligence is greatly increased, including his very fighting experience. To put it simply, he balances his insticts and wits, maximizing his fighting experience. In all of his forms, he will fight to the end if needed be. He can be very protective if he can trust the very individual completely. It's one instinct that cannot and will not ever change, unless he was possessed and forced to Dark Digivolve. Let's just hope that never happens for any reason.
[b]Biography:[/b] Flamemon was the first of the many Digimon contained as Digi-Eggs when DWARVES first began. To be more specific, he was the last of them and the longest to hatch. He hatched 2 years after Kibuto lost his parents as a Botamon. It was surprising shocking that it took merely 12 years. Perhaps something was going on inside that Digi-Egg that seemed very special. However, nothing odd was found with the Botamon, so maybe once it reaches a specific level, maybe things could be explained better. It has been two years since that time, and even as a Koromon, they could not find out what was so special about it.

When Koromon became Flamemon, something special did come up, but for some reason, what came up was a DNA sequence. It, at first, didn't match any of the databases of any of the squad members of DWARVES, but when it came down to it, there finally was a match. When Kibuto Hatokime was first recruited, he was asked for some form of his DNA for records. When his DNA and other information was recorded, his name came up after the DNA match was confirmed a few days later. The first thing they did was assign Flamemon to Kibuto, but they didn't explain why. When Flamemon was teamed up with him, he had his back to him for a while. It took some time, but Flamemon got to liking Kibuto, but something was still on his mind. Something felt off, as if Kibuto was hiding something and he isn't going to tell him yet. Regardless, Flamemon will put it aside until it becomes a much bigger issue than it already is. But for now, he'll enjoy the time he's having now. Let's hope he has a good assignment coming up.

[b]Partner Tamer:[/b] Kibuto Hatokime[/spoiler][spoiler= Gazimon][b]Controlled By: [/b]Hydra of Thunder
[b]Gender: [/b]Female
[b]Evolutionary Line: [/b]
Zurumon (Fresh)[b] [color=#FF0000]-->[/color][/b] Raremon (Champion) [color=#FF0000]--> [/color]VileRaremon (Perfect) [color=#FF0000]--> [/color]UrRaremon (Mega)
|
V
Pagumon (In-Training) [b]-->[/b] Fangmon (Champion) --> WereFangmon (Perfect)
|
V
Gazimon (Rookie)[color=#FF0000] [/color][b]--> [/b]Haremon (Mega)
|
V
Cyclonemon (Champion) [color=#0000FF]-->[/color] DeltaCyclonemon (Champion) / [color=#0000FF]--> [/color]TuskCyclonemon (Champion) / [color=#0000FF]--> [/color]SniCyclonemon (Champion)
|
V
RiseCyclonemon (Perfect)[color=#00FF00] -->[/color] SnipeCyclonemon (Armor) / [color=#00FF00]--> [/color]WarCyclonemon (Armor)
[b]Assimilator Setting: [/b]20
[b]Personality: [/b]Gazimon does not like DWARVES. In particular, she does not like her master, Jinsei- although she respects and defers to him, probably more than anyone else in DWARVES takes him seriously. Gazimon is naturally chaotic, destructive and willing to do nearly anything to get her way- especially if she gets to hurt others in the process. She's a coward, and when faced with someone stronger than her, defaults to grovelling and begging- which, oddly enough, is her default response to her master, Jinsei. Few people know exactly why she's so careful around the lazy man, but the rabbit is intensely perceptive- and is aware of what her master is capable of if he ever decided to rose out of her sleep. Sloth is a cardinal sin, after all- and Gazimon has known dark lords of the digital world that indulge just as much as this human she now serves does.
That said, Gazimon isn't above doing things behind his back. That's the DEFINITION of a dark lord's underling, after all- and of course, with a master as slothful as him, what he doesn't notice while asleep won't hurt him...
[b]Biography: [/b]Gizamon had been a servant long before she ever ended up in the human world, enough to consider herself more or less a 'professional henchmen'. At first, her priority was simply to survive- and to do so meant allying with the strongest people around. But the years of torment, oppression and villainy all around eventually got to her- she found herself [i]liking [/i]harming others, enjoying the fact she was obliged to nobody else but herself. She developed into more or less a full fledged sadist, and enjoyed seeing her rulers deposed- not for the fact she was freed from her previous obligations, but the idea that during chaos she was beholden to no restraints, and could harm, kill and attack as she wished. Of course, power always reasserted itself, and she always found herself working for the strongest side... but those periods in between, when there was nobody to look over the weak and vulnerable- those were the days she she looked forward to.
Gizamon saw the human world as a frontier to maim and kill as she liked, with no reservations. After all, no other digimon claimed the human world, so why would anyone care if she went nuts during it? While not a particularly powerful digimon, Gizamon was still incredibly vicious- enough so that when she was captured by DWARVES, the main conversation was if it was worth keeping such a violently rebellious creature, especially if it wasn't especially important on its own. Still, she was eventually assimilated- with an appropriately high level needed to curb her natural tendencies- and found herself, once again, in bondage by a stronger force.
While beholden to the rules of the assimilator, Gizamon still looks for loopholes in the contract and looks out for herself as always. She has only a slight concept of teamwork, and never puts her neck in the way for others- unless otherwise forced. All in all, Gizamon is convinced she only has one true ally- herself.
[b]Partner Tamer: [/b]Jinsei Shimabukuru[/spoiler][spoiler=Leo][b]Controlled By:[/b] ANBU
[spoiler=[b]Evolutionary Line:[/b]]

Punimon --> Tsunomon --> [b]Elecmon[/b] --> Leomon --> IceLeomon --> Regulumon
Leomon [color=#0000FF]-->[/color] Madleomon
[/spoiler]
[b]Assimilator Setting:[/b] Punimon 1 Tsunomon 2 Elecmon 5 Leomon 10 MadLeomon 23 IceLeomon 14 Regulumon 20
[b]Personality:[/b] Leo's personality is completely serious most of the time this contrasting to that of his tamer and often causing him to try to argue with him about his attitude which often ends with either a stalemate of Kazuya winning the argument making Leo angrier though he settles own quickly. Leo is constantly listening to Kazuya for the slightest sound he makes whether it be a full order or simply a movement of his leg the latter of which usually signalling an attack style depending on the direction it is moved.
[b]Biography:[/b] Leo came out into the real world as an egg hatching shortly after and bouncing away from the first people he saw, scared of them. As the minutes went on the DWARES members had managed to coax Punimon out of his hiding spot enough for them to grb him and slip a Digimon Neurological Accelerator onto him thus allowing his aggressiveness to be controlled. Leo was then brought to a frontline base however having no one to become his 'tamer' he was often left on base with those who had no missions these people often talking to him about the troubles of the war and the strain it brought o\n them and their families not sure whether he could understand them as they explained. When Leo digivolved into a Tsunomon he surprise\d some of these people by trying to help them deal with the troubles the 'war', which he had no knowledge of, had caused. As Leo moved around the base talking to various soldiers and often encour\aging them and their digimon a new solderi had arrived becoming his 'tamer' as they went out on their first mission however they encountered a Greymon Tsunomon having very little effect on him when he attacked and his 'tamer' was killed while he continued trying to fight before Digivolving into an elecmon the Greymon simply having headbutted him and sent him flying after the Digivolution leaving Leo unconscious. When he woke up he had been returned to base and treated for his wounds most people trying to findf out what had happened and as he described it he often referred to himself as Leo a name which he had took from his 'tamer' subconsciously in an attmept to keep part of him becoming much more strict about his actions as he returned to good condition. A few months after this had happened another man, this one having been a Second Lieutenant being the only soldier who he had actually listened to the rank of, arrived and became his 'tamer'. Leo often stayed with his tamer over the next year staying as his rookie form however not having failed to protect Kazuya from harm from other digimon.

[b]Partner Tamer:[/b] Kazuya Himori[/spoiler][spoiler=Poromon][b]Controlled By:[/b] Charlotte the Witch
[b]Evolutionary Line:[/b] Unknown, as it cannot Digivolve.
[b]Assimilator Setting:[/b] 1, due to it not being able to fight.
[b]Personality:[/b] Poromon wants to help, but she cannot seem to do anything really useful. She does care for her Tamer, the Major, but she doesn't want her. But she is putting up with this...situation...
[b]Biography:[/b] Poromon was created from a clutch of eggs that a rogue Pheonixmon left behind when it arrived in the Human World. So far, Poromon has been unable to Digivolve, or really be effective in combat, much to the chagrin of her partner. Her partner, sadly, takes out her frustration on the Poromon. There really isn't much else that can be said about this poor Digimon, other than the fact that her Assimilator Setting is at the lowest it can possibly be, allowing Poromon a lot of freedom when she isn't having to deal with her Tamer.

[b]Partner Tamer:[/b] Maj. Hanako Mochiyujina[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Rogue Digimon][spoiler=Astamon][b]Controlled By:[/b] Admiral_Stalfos19
[b]Evolutionary Line:[/b] Phascomon (Rookie) --> Porcupamon (Champion) --> Astamon (Ultimate)
[b]Failed Capture Attempts:[/b] 190
[b]Personality:[/b] Very cunning and manipulative, Astamon has always been used to getting what he wants when he wants it, and even doesn't mind getting it himself if he feels he must. He also loves it when one of his plans comes together. Right now, he's focusing on trying to free Arachnimon from the DWARVES' clutches, and won't rest until he's accomplished this task.
[b]Biography:[/b] It was Astamon that had lead the military to thinking the Digimon could be tamed 12 years ago, and he did this by destroying the Devitamamon that had attacked Okaya that year. However, Astamon had never meant for Arachnimon to be successfully captured as a result of this discovery, and in truth feels guilty of allowing such an event to happen. Because of this, he personally set himself on a mission to get her out of there, and he has no intention of resting until it's done.

Lately, Astamon has been gathering information on the DWARVES. There were often times where he'd just waltz into their base, grab whatever information he believed he needed, perhaps check on how Arachnimon was doing and get back out before the DWARVES knew he was there. It was even hard to tell that the information was being stolen in the first place, since Atsamon would always had another a copy of the information to leave behind.

But he couldn't just keep gathering information all the time. Astamon had to act on getting Arachnimon free sooner or later, because it was only a matter of time before the Four Great Dragons would smite humanity to extinction, and destroy the Assimilated Digimon with them. Luckily, he'd been researching how the Digimon Neurological Assimilators worked. All Astamon has to do now is take Arachnimon's off and she'll be free to return to his side and work with the other Rogue Digimon.
[b]Current Level:[/b] Ultimate[/spoiler][spoiler=Drako][b]Controlled By:[/b] ANBU
Botamon --> Koromon --> Agumon --> [b]Drakonmon[/b] --> [url="http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Risegreymon"]RizeGreymon[/url][url="http://raysaber.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Risegreymon-173483489?q=boost%3Apopular%20dark%20greymon&qo=8"] (Virus)[/url] --> [url="http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan:Dragonmon"]Dragonmon[/url]
Agumon [color=#0000FF]-->[/color] [url="http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/%22Agumon_Burst_Mode%22"]Agumon "Burst Mode"[/url]
Drakonmon [color=#FF0000]-->[/color] Dark EmperorGreymon
Drakonmon [b]--> [/b][url="http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan:Dragonmon"]Dragonmon[/url]
[/spoiler]
[b]Type:[/b] Dragon Digimon
[b]Family(s):[/b] Dragon's Roar
[b]Techniques:[/b]
[u]Drakonmon[/u]
[spoiler=Dragonic Spirit] Drakonmon immolates itself the fire forming a dragon-like aura over it before it charges and jumps at an opponent aiming to hit and opponent with urprising strength compared to it;'s size and knock them back.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Claws of Dragons] Drakonmon immolates its hand before charging at the opponent the flame covering the claws as it slashes at it's target[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Dragon Blast] Drakonmon charges up flames in it's mouth before shooting a ball of fire out roughly 3x the size of it's mouth t it's targets the fire a white-ish yellow color due to heat.[/spoiler]
[u]RizeGreymon (Virus)[/u]
[spoiler=Trident Blasts] Shoots three high powered shots from it's gun arm having more power than the rapid fired shots normal RizeGreymon performs however only shooting 3 in the same time maximum.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rising Crusher] Sends out a large beam of energy from it's chest followed by Repeted blasts from its wings three beam cannons each.[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Solid Slam] RizeGreymon (Virus slams its barrel over the head/top of it's target with a high amount of force moist likely slamming it into the ground if it is hit[/spoiler]
[u]Dragonmon[/u]
[spoiler=Dragonic Tornado] Dragonmon flaps it's wings generating a tornado from the wind current moving from it's wings, this wind mixing with Dark Energy becoming a pure black tornado before being sent at it's target.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Dark Earthquake] Dragonmon Flaps it's wings releasing Dark Energy into the ground causing shockwaves in the surrounding are similar to an earthquake[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Dark Blast] Dragonmon Charges a ball of darkness inside it's mouth before releasing it as a mouth-shaped beam of pure black energy[/spoiler]
[b]Appearance:[/b][url="http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/304/e/f/drakomon_by_purplekecleon-d4endux.png"] pic[/url]
[b]Failed Capture Attempts:[/b] 76
[b]Personality:[/b] Drako holds a deep hatred for DWARVES often attacking their members if it finds any. Whilst fighting Drakomon uses it's small stature and speed to it's advantage to dodge attacks and gauge the other Digimon's Ability before heading to the offensive with surprising strength. If Drako is losing a battle she will often run away and, due to his speed, escape from them becoming angrier at them then he was already. Whilst just around other Digimon Drako seems much more relaxed than usual seeming to trust digimon but not humans this having led to his initial dislike of DWARVES which has further grown.
[b]Biography:[/b] Drako was born a Botamon and despite his constant moving she was brought into captivity by a man who found her. Drako then bounced inside the large cage that held her managing to squeeze through the bars and escape into a nearby forest where she stayed for a year fyrther the food she cosumed inside helping her to survive as she had Digivolved to Koromon and then an Agumon by the time she left the forest. Drako had then started adventuring in the human world moving through a city at night finding a large abandoned junkyard inside which she stayed during the day, easily knocking away the dogs that had tried to attack her to the point the dogs simply prowled the edges of the junkyard. Drako continued to live exploring during the night and hiding during the day before being found by DWARVES agents which she then ran from as they tried to capture her, deciding they caught up to fast she turned around and uppercutted them knocking them back before turning and running again leaving the city. over the course of the next year Drakon had avoided a further 20 Agents and Digivolved into Drakonmon. Drako had then moved through various cities v\every few months taking a new one usually to avoid DWARVES Agents who had tried to capture her a further 56 times since she Digivolved.

[b]Current Level:[/b] Champion[/spoiler][spoiler=Adreremon][b]Controlled By:[/b] Yorukin
[b]Digivolutionary Line:[/b] Netsumon --> Calorimon --> Accendomon --> [b]Adreremon[/b] --> Caminusmon --> Vulcanmon
[b]Attribute:[/b] Data (none at Fresh level)
[b]Type:[/b] This one keeps changing, but...
Slime --> Lesser --> Beast Man --> [b]Beast Man[/b] --> Beast --> God Man
[b]Family(s):[/b] Unknown
[b]Techniques:[/b] [spoiler="Hammer Burst"]Adreremon strikes his target with the hammer on his tail, creating a burst of fire at the impact point. This can also be used as a flaming projectile.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Ardere Burner"]No, that attack name is not a typo--Adreremon's name comes from the Latin word [i]ardere[/i], meaning "blaze". Anyway, for this attack, Adreremon superheats his gauntlets and attacks the target, searing them.[/spoiler]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Adreremon clocks in at about 6'3'', and has a body coated in a brilliant orange fur. His legs are mostly humanoid and very sinewy, ending in animal-like extended feet. His torso and arms are humanoid in appearance, except for the rarely-seen claws at the ends of his fingers. A feline head rises from his shoulders, with a slightly extended muzzle, a wide nose, and intelligent (though slightly feral) catlike eyes. His mouth opens up to reveal snow-white fangs. His ears rise from above his head, and a large brass earring dangles from one of them. Three small sapphires dangling from the ring tinkle as he moves his head. Most of his body is covered in simplistic plate armor made out of Chrome Digizoid, though there are notable openings along his head and neck, upper arms, feet, and midriff. A thick tail snakes out from (where else?) between his legs, which ends in a large, rectangular Chrome Digizoid hammer. His tail is unarmored for purposes of speedy hammer swings. The only decoration on him besides the earring is the term "[i]adarere[/i]", written in Digicode along both sides of the hammer. He possesses the ability to light any part of his armor or his hammer on fire, at will. He frequently wears a confident expression, and carries himself very upright when not engaged in combat.
[b]Assimilator Setting:[/b] N/A
[b]Failed Capture Attempts:[/b] 24 and counting.
[b]Personality:[/b] Most people's first impression of Adreremon would be either "cocky" or "whimsical". He has [i]incredibly[/i] high self-esteem, believing himself to be able to do almost anything given an opportunity. He enjoys finding new ways to do old things, so you might see him eating with his feet or sleeping upside-down in a tree on a weird day. However, beneath all this is a solid rock of sense--he makes an excellent leader when pushed to it. It simply takes a lot of effort to get there.
[b]Biography:[/b] Adreremon first came to the human world last year as Accendomon, but he's never felt bad about the place. Soon after arriving, he narrowly escaped getting captured by DWARVES. The experience scared him at first, but he soon realized that he was more excited by it than anything else. Future capture attempts occurred, and he got tougher and tougher with each one, eventually Digivolving. By this point, he considers evading capture to just be one big game, though he doesn't seem to realize that he could easily get caught if he isn't careful.

He's aware of what the humans are doing to his fellow Digimon, and he does plan to save them someday. Of course, every time he tells himself that he'll mount a rescue, he always distracts himself somehow. He's taken to a habit of wandering around Japan looking for new DWARVES members to "play" with, though he hasn't had much luck with that. He doesn't want to harm anyone, but fears that he'll eventually come to that if he does launch a rescue. Still, he takes life as he makes it, trying his best to stay happy in a foreign world.

[b]Current Level:[/b] Champion[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Before we start the IC Thread]I'll need at least 6 tamers in total, and I'll also need a decent collection of Rogues, maybe 3 or 4 to start off with at the very least. If neither enough tamers NOR enough Rogues have been apped for, the IC Thread will definitely not be started, no matter how much you nag me. If you wish to control more than one character, as long as you solemnly swear you'll use all of them, go right ahead: it means we need less players overall :D

Currently we have 6 tamers and 3 Rogues. [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/268953-dwarves-ic-thread/"]That's enough to start, so click here to get onto the IC Thread already.[/url] Also, if you wish to invest more characters into this RP, you're more than welcome to. I'll update this segment as I accept apps, as well as add them to the accepted apps section of course.[/spoiler]

That's everything... I declare the DWARVES OoC Thread and Application Process... OPEN!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, this seems like a harsh sign-up. No two people from the same city? Dude, Tokyo's huge. And a 12-line Bio? You'll scare everyone away. Why do you think I'm the only poster here? Also, some people may want a non-male/female character. Lastly, you might want to put the Assimilated Digimon in with the Tamer. They're pretty much belonging in one app.
--
Fixing is fun.

Sign-ups are supposed to be a little strict. That way, I can get some more experienced players on-board. Also, I don't expect many posters in the first day anyway.

But anyway, I'll see what I can do I guess =/

EDIT: Apps are slightly more user-friendly now. Minimum bio length is reduced to 10 lines, and home city restrictions are more lax.

[spoiler=Tamer][b]Name:[/b] Kibuto Hatokime
[b]Home City:[/b] Okinawa
[b]Appearance:[/b][spoiler=Kibuto][url="http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user/146646/T13074184787000c5141f37103cafc5e0d8712bbb51ce.jpg"]http://media.otakuzo...8712bbb51ce.jpg[/url][/spoiler][b]Personality:[/b] Kibuto is somewhat of a schizophrenic. In other words, he has a second, or rather, split personality. But at times, his actual personality is the one thing he can control easily. How he normally acts is that he is a brave person who always follows his gut when it leads him to the right choices. He is a kind and gentle soul who wants to help all who are in danger. He wouldn't treat his partner Digimon with any disrespect like he is a wild animal. He'd treat him like a best friend. He would even sacrifice his life for either his squad or his partner Digimon for the greater good.
[b]Biography:[/b] Life for Kibuto couldn't be the worst, but it still was horrible. Before joining the DWARVES, he was orphaned at age 13. Here's what happened. 3 days before he was orphaned, Kibuto's parents were attacked and killed by Rogue Digimon. He loved both of his parents, and they loved him, too. His parents were the best things that happened in his life. And now they were gone. Because so, something inside him snapped, creating the pure hatred of all Digimon and not wanting to do with any of them. But really, that was his first time experiencing his schizophrenia.
He was taken into another family that felt like his old one, but he knew his parents could never be replaced. His life for the next 5 years were at least better than he originally thought it would be. Over the years, he's learned to control the dark side of him, retaining his normal personality throughout. However, the nightmare of losing his parents forever lurks in his mind until he finds his inner peace with Digimon, along with getting rid of his dark side completely. Doing that would take a lot of time, which he believes he doesn't have. Either way, he still intends to live with surviving attacks by Digimon every now and then.

Kibuto is the youngest member of the DWARVES and has already obtained a common rank in the squad. He joined the day after he became 18 just because he believed he couldn't join when it's your first day being the minimum required age. Either way, he was proud about joining the DWARVES. However, he had another intention, in which coincides with his dark side: Vengeance. He can't remember what Digimon had killed his parents, but he knows that all Digimon, whether Rogue or just plain evil, are no good and can't have their minds changed. Kibuto will find out who killed his parents, and who that Digimon worked for, and give some payback. This is the only time he lets out his dark side, even if it be a tiny bit. And when he was given a partner, things were a bit harder to deal with after that.
[b]Partner Digimon:[/b] Flamemon[/spoiler]

[spoiler=His Partner][b]Name:[/b] Flamemon
[b]Evolutionary Line:[/b][spoiler=Here's How It's going To Go Down]Botamon --> Koromon --> Flamemon --> Agunimon [color=#0000ff]-->[/color] Aldamon
Flamemon [b]-->[/b] EmperorGreymon
Agunimon --> BurningGreymon[/spoiler]Assimilator Setting: 5(For Koromon), 12(For Flamemon), 15(For Agunimon), 20(For BurningGreymon), 17(For Aldamon), 23(For EmperorGreymon)
[b]Personality:[/b] Flamemon is the one not to trust someone so easily. He would test that individual to see if he really is trustworthy before making any rash decisions, including making friends with them. He has only been partners with Kibuto for about a month, and although he sees him as his friend, he's still a bit on the alert. When he can fully trust somebody, he is a great friend to have. He jokes around every now and then, making him somewhat cocky at the wrong time, but he can be funny sometimes. When he is in his other forms, however, it's a completely different story.

As Agunimon, his cockyness is no longer there and acts more serious, especially when in battle. He is moe focused on the objective and the tactics he uses. As Aldamon, he's basically the same, but is slightly more aggressive. As BurningGreymon, he is far more aggressive and intends to fight more on instincts than wits. As EmperorGreymon, he is somewhat more agressive, but knows when to use it. His intelligence is greatly increased, including his very fighting experience. To put it simply, he balances his insticts and wits, maximizing his fighting experience. In all of his forms, he will fight to the end if needed be. He can be very protective if he can trust the very individual completely. It's one instinct that cannot and will not ever change, unless he was possessed and forced to Dark Digivolve. Let's just hope that never happens for any reason.
[b]Biography:[/b] Flamemon was the first of the many Digimon contained as Digi-Eggs when DWARVES first began. To be more specific, he was the last of them and the longest to hatch. He hatched 2 years after Kibuto lost his parents as a Botamon. It was surprising shocking that it took merely 12 years. Perhaps something was going on inside that Digi-Egg that seemed very special. However, nothing odd was found with the Botamon, so maybe once it reaches a specific level, maybe things could be explained better. It has been two years since that time, and even as a Koromon, they could not find out what was so special about it.

When Koromon became Flamemon, something special did come up, but for some reason, what came up was a DNA sequence. It, at first, didn't match any of the databases of any of the squad members of DWARVES, but when it came down to it, there finally was a match. When Kibuto Hatokime was first recruited, he was asked for some form of his DNA for records. When his DNA and other information was recorded, his name came up after the DNA match was confirmed a few days later. The first thing they did was assign Flamemon to Kibuto, but they didn't explain why. When Flamemon was teamed up with him, he had his back to him for a while. It took some time, but Flamemon got to liking Kibuto, but something was still on his mind. Something felt off, as if Kibuto was hiding something and he isn't going to tell him yet. Regardless, Flamemon will put it aside until it becomes a much bigger issue than it already is. But for now, he'll enjoy the time he's having now. Let's hope he has a good assignment coming up.
[b]Partner Tamer:[/b] Kibuto Hatokime[/spoiler]

reserve plz..

[spoiler=WIP]
[spoiler=Rogue Digimon][b]Name:[/b] Drako
Botamon --> Koromon --> Agumon --> [b]Drakonmon[/b] --> [url="http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Risegreymon"]RizeGreymon[/url][url="http://raysaber.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Risegreymon-173483489?q=boost%3Apopular%20dark%20greymon&qo=8"] (Virus)[/url] --> [url="http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan:Dragonmon"]Dragonmon[/url]
Agumon [color=#0000FF]-->[/color] [url="http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/%22Agumon_Burst_Mode%22"]Agumon "Burst Mode"[/url]
Drakonmon [color=#FF0000]-->[/color] Dark EmperorGreymon
Drakonmon [b]--> [/b][url="http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan:Dragonmon"]Dragonmon[/url]
[/spoiler]
[b]Type:[/b] Dragon Digimon
[b]Family(s):[/b] Dragon's Roar
[b]Techniques:[/b]
[u]Drakonmon[/u]
[spoiler=Dragonic Spirit] Drakonmon immolates itself the fire forming a dragon-like aura over it before it charges and jumps at an opponent aiming to hit and opponent with urprising strength compared to it;'s size and knock them back.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Claws of Dragons] Drakonmon immolates its hand before charging at the opponent the flame covering the claws as it slashes at it's target[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Dragon Blast] Drakonmon charges up flames in it's mouth before shooting a ball of fire out roughly 3x the size of it's mouth t it's targets the fire a white-ish yellow color due to heat.[/spoiler]
[u]RizeGreymon (Virus)[/u]
[spoiler=Trident Blasts] Shoots three high powered shots from it's gun arm having more power than the rapid fired shots normal RizeGreymon performs however only shooting 3 in the same time maximum.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rising Crusher] Sends out a large beam of energy from it's chest followed by Repeted blasts from its wings three beam cannons each.[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Solid Slam] RizeGreymon (Virus slams its barrel over the head/top of it's target with a high amount of force moist likely slamming it into the ground if it is hit[/spoiler]
[u]Dragonmon[/u]
[spoiler=Dragonic Tornado] Dragonmon flaps it's wings generating a tornado from the wind current moving from it's wings, this wind mixing with Dark Energy becoming a pure black tornado before being sent at it's target.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Dark Earthquake] Dragonmon Flaps it's wings releasing Dark Energy into the ground causing shockwaves in the surrounding are similar to an earthquake[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Dark Blast] Dragonmon Charges a ball of darkness inside it's mouth before releasing it as a mouth-shaped beam of pure black energy[/spoiler]
[b]Appearance:[/b][url="http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/304/e/f/drakomon_by_purplekecleon-d4endux.png"] pic[/url]
[b]Failed Capture Attempts:[/b] 76
[b]Personality:[/b] Drako holds a deep hatred for DWARVES often attacking their members if it finds any. Whilst fighting Drakomon uses it's small stature and speed to it's advantage to dodge attacks and gauge the other Digimon's Ability before heading to the offensive with surprising strength. If Drako is losing a battle she will often run away and, due to his speed, escape from them becoming angrier at them then he was already. Whilst just around other Digimon Drako seems much more relaxed than usual seeming to trust digimon but not humans this having led to his initial dislike of DWARVES which has further grown.
[b]Biography:[/b] Drako was born a Botamon and despite his constant moving she was brought into captivity by a man who found her. Drako then bounced inside the large cage that held her managing to squeeze through the bars and escape into a nearby forest where she stayed for a year fyrther the food she cosumed inside helping her to survive as she had Digivolved to Koromon and then an Agumon by the time she left the forest. Drako had then started adventuring in the human world moving through a city at night finding a large abandoned junkyard inside which she stayed during the day, easily knocking away the dogs that had tried to attack her to the point the dogs simply prowled the edges of the junkyard. Drako continued to live exploring during the night and hiding during the day before being found by DWARVES agents which she then ran from as they tried to capture her, deciding they caught up to fast she turned around and uppercutted them knocking them back before turning and running again leaving the city. over the course of the next year Drakon had avoided a further 20 Agents and Digivolved into Drakonmon. Drako had then moved through various cities v\every few months taking a new one usually to avoid DWARVES Agents who had tried to capture her a further 56 times since she Digivolved.
[b]Current Level:[/b] Champion
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=tamer]
[b]Name:[/b] Kazuya Himori
[b]Home City:[/b] Chatan
[b]Age:[/b] 26
[b][spoiler=Appearance:[/b]][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/197/1/8/David_Bluriel_ref_sheet_by_xixa.jpg[/img]
[b][/spoiler][/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] Kazuya seems on the outside to be a slacker this matching his overall average personality however when confronted or working on technology a surprising focus on his task appears seemingly from nowhere, thinking tectically about battles and trying t use his digimon partnr to exploit what he finds are weaknesses with his opponent. Whilst working on a technologial itm he seemingly eters a nother world mentally ignoring most things around him and continuing to work on the item as fast as he can returning top his normal slack self at the end of either of these events. The only other time he shows such concentration and intelligence is when talking to Leo.
[b]Biography:[/b] Kazuya had started life only cred for by his mother and his father occasionally when he was at home his father having been in the military. As Kazuya grew his admiration for his father despite his only occasional presence grew with him thus causing himself to want to grow to be part of the military. When Kazuya reached the age of 18 he applied for a role in the army joining as a recruit and taking a computer course through the army along with regular training such activity allowing him to stay away from the front lines and instead work on the technological equipment and learn the strategy of the army s he transmitted orders, using his constantly growing knowledge of the technology used in the military computers to allow him to learn how to create small devices this becoming a hobby of his during his free time at his military base often taking some unneeded wires and crap metal to create such devices starting with a watch that causing the metal to glow due to electrical current showing the time only showing minutes and hours, eventually going far enough to create a small circular device that acted as a magnet strong enough to hold 3 fully assembled assault rifles despite only being Kazuya's palm size at the time (Only having been 20). Kazuya having been part of the ground defense force learned about struggles against digimon through overhearing a conversation and at the age of 21, at which time he had became a Second Lieutenant (having a miniature style insiginia on his uniform), at this time he put in a request to be transferred to the DWARVES team the request accepted a week later and he was sent to one of the DWARVES Military teams and was trained by one of their more experienced members in how the Digimon they controlled could be used against those that were currently attacking Japan explaining it from the simple basics to Digivolving and using them to their fullest extent. A Short time after that briefing Kazuya received a Digimon he was to use Elecmon who had taken to being called Leo by some of the recruits and introduced itself as such formally Kazuya beginning to relax around his environment and due to the need for very little work and the low amounts of electronic equipment he assumed more of a slacker style personality most of the time.
[b]Partner Digimon:[/b] Leo
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Tamed Digimon][b]Name:[/b] Leo

Punimon --> Tsunomon --> [b]Elecmon[/b] --> Leomon --> IceLeomon --> Regulumon
Leomon [color=#0000FF]-->[/color] Madleomon
[/spoiler]
[b]Assimilator Setting:[/b] Punimon 1 Tsunomon 2 Elecmon 5 Leomon 10 MadLeomon 23 IceLeomon 14 Regulumon 20
[b]Personality:[/b] Leo's personality is completely serious most of the time this contrasting to that of his tamer and often causing him to try to argue with him about his attitude which often ends with either a stalemate of Kazuya winning the argument making Leo angrier though he settles own quickly. Leo is constantly listening to Kazuya for the slightest sound he makes whether it be a full order or simply a movement of his leg the latter of which usually signalling an attack style depending on the direction it is moved.
[b]Biography:[/b] Leo came out into the real world as an egg hatching shortly after and bouncing away from the first people he saw, scared of them. As the minutes went on the DWARES members had managed to coax Punimon out of his hiding spot enough for them to grb him and slip a Digimon Neurological Accelerator onto him thus allowing his aggressiveness to be controlled. Leo was then brought to a frontline base however having no one to become his 'tamer' he was often left on base with those who had no missions these people often talking to him about the troubles of the war and the strain it brought o\n them and their families not sure whether he could understand them as they explained. When Leo digivolved into a Tsunomon he surprise\d some of these people by trying to help them deal with the troubles the 'war', which he had no knowledge of, had caused. As Leo moved around the base talking to various soldiers and often encour\aging them and their digimon a new solderi had arrived becoming his 'tamer' as they went out on their first mission however they encountered a Greymon Tsunomon having very little effect on him when he attacked and his 'tamer' was killed while he continued trying to fight before Digivolving into an elecmon the Greymon simply having headbutted him and sent him flying after the Digivolution leaving Leo unconscious. When he woke up he had been returned to base and treated for his wounds most people trying to findf out what had happened and as he described it he often referred to himself as Leo a name which he had took from his 'tamer' subconsciously in an attmept to keep part of him becoming much more strict about his actions as he returned to good condition. A few months after this had happened another man, this one having been a Second Lieutenant being the only soldier who he had actually listened to the rank of, arrived and became his 'tamer'. Leo often stayed with his tamer over the next year staying as his rookie form however not having failed to protect Kazuya from harm from other digimon.
[b]Partner Tamer:[/b] Kazuya Himori[/spoiler][/spoiler]

@Admiral: well if you remember me from a couple rps i think we've been in i always have at least 1 'evil' or somewhat so char. ^^'
anyway would Rogue be able to digivolve (eventually) as the story goes on?
oh and would a pic suffice for appearance of my rogue?

Archived