Sorry it took so long. I've been kinda busy recently, and I managed to crank out most of my app. All that's left is the bio.

[spoiler="Appy"][b]Name:[/b] Adreremon
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Digivolutionary Line:[/b] Netsumon --> Calorimon --> Accendomon --> [b]Adreremon[/b] --> Caminusmon --> Vulcanmon
[b]Attribute:[/b] Data (none at Fresh level)
[b]Type:[/b] This one keeps changing, but...
Slime --> Lesser --> Beast Man --> [b]Beast Man[/b] --> Beast --> God Man
[b]Family(s):[/b] Unknown
[b]Techniques:[/b] [spoiler="Hammer Burst"]Adreremon strikes his target with the hammer on his tail, creating a burst of fire at the impact point. This can also be used as a flaming projectile.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Ardere Burner"]No, that attack name is not a typo--Adreremon's name comes from the Latin word [i]ardere[/i], meaning "blaze". Anyway, for this attack, Adreremon superheats his gauntlets and attacks the target, searing them.[/spoiler]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Adreremon clocks in at about 6'3'', and has a body coated in a brilliant orange fur. His legs are mostly humanoid and very sinewy, ending in animal-like extended feet. His torso and arms are humanoid in appearance, except for the rarely-seen claws at the ends of his fingers. A feline head rises from his shoulders, with a slightly extended muzzle, a wide nose, and intelligent (though slightly feral) catlike eyes. His mouth opens up to reveal snow-white fangs. His ears rise from above his head, and a large brass earring dangles from one of them. Three small sapphires dangling from the ring tinkle as he moves his head. Most of his body is covered in simplistic plate armor made out of Chrome Digizoid, though there are notable openings along his head and neck, upper arms, feet, and midriff. A thick tail snakes out from (where else?) between his legs, which ends in a large, rectangular Chrome Digizoid hammer. His tail is unarmored for purposes of speedy hammer swings. The only decoration on him besides the earring is the term "[i]adarere[/i]", written in Digicode along both sides of the hammer. He possesses the ability to light any part of his armor or his hammer on fire, at will. He frequently wears a confident expression, and carries himself very upright when not engaged in combat.
[b]Assimilator Setting:[/b] N/A
[b]Failed Capture Attempts:[/b] 24 and counting.
[b]Personality:[/b] Most people's first impression of Adreremon would be either "cocky" or "whimsical". He has [i]incredibly[/i] high self-esteem, believing himself to be able to do almost anything given an opportunity. He enjoys finding new ways to do old things, so you might see him eating with his feet or sleeping upside-down in a tree on a weird day. However, beneath all this is a solid rock of sense--he makes an excellent leader when pushed to it. It simply takes a lot of effort to get there.
[b]Biography:[/b] Adreremon first came to the human world last year as Accendomon, but he's never felt bad about the place. Soon after arriving, he narrowly escaped getting captured by DWARVES. The experience scared him at first, but he soon realized that he was more excited by it than anything else. Future capture attempts occurred, and he got tougher and tougher with each one, eventually Digivolving. By this point, he considers evading capture to just be one big game, though he doesn't seem to realize that he could easily get caught if he isn't careful.

He's aware of what the humans are doing to his fellow Digimon, and he does plan to save them someday. Of course, every time he tells himself that he'll mount a rescue, he always distracts himself somehow. He's taken to a habit of wandering around Japan looking for new DWARVES members to "play" with, though he hasn't had much luck with that. He doesn't want to harm anyone, but fears that he'll eventually come to that if he does launch a rescue. Still, he takes life as he makes it, trying his best to stay happy in a foreign world.
[b]Current Level:[/b] Champion[/spoiler]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, 3 players isn't enough to start an RP anyway... and expect it to go well. If you've ever listened to the review of L.O.N.E: The Roleplay on GPS Reviews, you'd know why.

And it's not so much the number of [i]players[/i] I'm concerned about, but the number ofactual [i]characters[/i], although more players could help out in that regard. I said before that I needed 8 tamers and 3 or 4 rogues, but I'm considering dropping the number of tamers required to 5, mostly so then we can actually get started more quickly.

Could always see how Hydra's doing and whether he's found some time to invest a character... maybe I'll enlighten Reina on the RP as well while I'm at it. Hopefully she can invest a character or two as well.

[spoiler= Jinsei Shimabukuru]
[b]Name: [/b]Jinsei Shimabukuru
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Home City: [/b]Osaka
[b]Age: [/b]22
[b]Appearance: [/b]Jinsei is a tired looking man, standing a little under six feet in height. His hair is cut shortish, though with enough bangs remaining for them to muss up and get into his face- indeed, his hair always tends to look like he just got up in the morning... which he usually just has. He wears contacts, which for whatever reason tint his blue eyes slightly green- making them appear as an off-teal color. His chin is pointy and makes his entire face slightly triangular, bringing most of his facial focus to his eyes and mouth rather than any other parts of his head. His jaw is rather weak, and is positioned neutrally without any underbite or overbite.
His body is thin and lithe, though it's patently obvious that this is due to his metabolism rather than any active working out. His muscles are thin and barely present through the cushy thin layer of fat that rounds out most of limbs- the man looks like he's never worked out a minute in his life, though he isn't quite as weak and frail as he might appear.
If he isn't in the DWARVES uniform, Jinsei is probably walking around in a pair of long pajamas- or in the rare case someone manages to get him to wear something semi-formal, a pair pants and an old-looking dresscoat with the emblem of a nearby university emblazoned on the right hand side. He never wears a tie.
[b]Personality: [/b]In a word: Lazy.
...Is that not enough description? Eh, fine, fine... Jinsei has always looked for the path of least resistance whenever he tries to accomplish anything. Slothful only begins to explain the extents he's attempted to go to avoid doing any actual work- he spends the majority of his time sleeping, and the time he doesn't spend sleeping, he spends putting towards something meaningless or useless- like making a game out of a pencil and string on a table, or naming all objects that are colored red in the given area. It isn't so much that he [i]doesn't care [/i]about things, so much as it is he doesn't [i]care about them enough [/i]to actual summon up the energy to do anything about it, and the only real motivation that gets him going is that the alternative is more work than what he needs to do.
That said, Jinsei is clever and playful. He appreciates wit and humor, and tends to get bored of people who take themselves seriously rather quickly- but he's rather willing to get along with anyone willing to see things from a couple different perspectives.
He's intensely observant, and frequently notices things that other people don't. In the rare occasion he does intend to do something, he does it perfectly- no point in starting something you aren't able to do absolutely perfectly.
Though incredibly easygoing, if someone does manage to make Jinsei mad, he gets [i]incredibly [/i]angry. Even at his worst, he never reveals much of his emotion... but he is far more motivated when he has someone he absolutely hates. People who get on Jinsei's bad side tend not to regret it for very long- because he can work surprisingly quickly when people give him a reason to, and his moral inhibitions are surprisingly low.
[b]Biography: [/b]Jinsei was a prodigy from a young age- but of course, he's never cared to ever use that ability in any significant way. Scraping by with a minimum in the majority of cases, he somehow managed to get accepted to a lower-end University- though of course, Jinsei only attended because getting an education was less of a bother to him that getting a job. Both of his parents were successful business people- neither of which who had a particularly good relationship with their son. Though his father could at least detect that Jinsei had a startling amount of talent in him, without any sort of drive to release that talent, he was basically useless.
When it became rather obvious that Jinsei was just dicking around in the University again, getting only the absolute minimum grade required to stay (and surprisingly accurately right on dot- it appeared Jinsei was able to calculate the exact amount of work he'd need to do), his parents cut off funding to him. Jinsei ho and hummed about that for a short amount of time, but after a while, decided that getting a job and a life for himself would be far too much work. Instead, he took his considerable talent to the military- and within a few days, managed to worm his way into the experimental new unit that might actually put up with his lazy ways: DWARVES. Being partnered with Gazimon revealed a startling fact about the boy- he had incredible mental fortitude, even if he chose not to extend it quite so often. Despite the rabbit being a violent and chaotic creature, he could keep it under control with very little effort on his part- he was a natural at it.
Jinsei, for his part, is simply glad that his job is simply to be Gazimon's jailer and that he is required to do very little on his own merits. Since joining, he's made certain to get as much rest and free food as absolutely possible- after all, he deserves to reap a little reward for all the effort he puts into DWARVES, now doesn't he?
[b]Partner Digimon: [/b]Gazimon
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Gazimon]
[b]Name: [/b]Gazimon
[b]Gender: [/b]Female
[b]Evolutionary Line: [/b]
Zurumon (Fresh)[b] [color=#FF0000]-->[/color][/b] Raremon (Champion) [color=#FF0000]--> [/color]VileRaremon (Perfect) [color=#FF0000]--> [/color]UrRaremon (Mega)
|
V
Pagumon (In-Training) [b]-->[/b] Fangmon (Champion) --> WereFangmon (Perfect)
|
V
Gazimon (Rookie)[color=#ff0000] [/color][b]--> [/b]Haremon (Mega)
|
V
Cyclonemon (Champion) [color=#0000ff]-->[/color] DeltaCyclonemon (Champion) / [color=#0000ff]--> [/color]TuskCyclonemon (Champion) / [color=#0000ff]--> [/color]SniCyclonemon (Champion)
|
V
RiseCyclonemon (Perfect)[color=#00ff00] -->[/color] SnipeCyclonemon (Armor) / [color=#00ff00]--> [/color]WarCyclonemon (Armor)
[b]Assimilator Setting: [/b]20
[b]Personality: [/b]Gazimon does not like DWARVES. In particular, she does not like her master, Jinsei- although she respects and defers to him, probably more than anyone else in DWARVES takes him seriously. Gazimon is naturally chaotic, destructive and willing to do nearly anything to get her way- especially if she gets to hurt others in the process. She's a coward, and when faced with someone stronger than her, defaults to grovelling and begging- which, oddly enough, is her default response to her master, Jinsei. Few people know exactly why she's so careful around the lazy man, but the rabbit is intensely perceptive- and is aware of what her master is capable of if he ever decided to rose out of her sleep. Sloth is a cardinal sin, after all- and Gazimon has known dark lords of the digital world that indulge just as much as this human she now serves does.
That said, Gazimon isn't above doing things behind his back. That's the DEFINITION of a dark lord's underling, after all- and of course, with a master as slothful as him, what he doesn't notice while asleep won't hurt him...
[b]Biography: [/b]Gizamon had been a servant long before she ever ended up in the human world, enough to consider herself more or less a 'professional henchmen'. At first, her priority was simply to survive- and to do so meant allying with the strongest people around. But the years of torment, oppression and villainy all around eventually got to her- she found herself [i]liking [/i]harming others, enjoying the fact she was obliged to nobody else but herself. She developed into more or less a full fledged sadist, and enjoyed seeing her rulers deposed- not for the fact she was freed from her previous obligations, but the idea that during chaos she was beholden to no restraints, and could harm, kill and attack as she wished. Of course, power always reasserted itself, and she always found herself working for the strongest side... but those periods in between, when there was nobody to look over the weak and vulnerable- those were the days she she looked forward to.
Gizamon saw the human world as a frontier to maim and kill as she liked, with no reservations. After all, no other digimon claimed the human world, so why would anyone care if she went nuts during it? While not a particularly powerful digimon, Gizamon was still incredibly vicious- enough so that when she was captured by DWARVES, the main conversation was if it was worth keeping such a violently rebellious creature, especially if it wasn't especially important on its own. Still, she was eventually assimilated- with an appropriately high level needed to curb her natural tendencies- and found herself, once again, in bondage by a stronger force.
While beholden to the rules of the assimilator, Gizamon still looks for loopholes in the contract and looks out for herself as always. She has only a slight concept of teamwork, and never puts her neck in the way for others- unless otherwise forced. All in all, Gizamon is convinced she only has one true ally- herself.
[b]Partner Tamer: [/b]Jinsei Shimabukuru
[/spoiler]

Something came up. I'm sorry.

[b]Name:[/b] Maj. Hanako Yochimujina
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Home City:[/b] Nishiokoppe, Hokkaido
[b]Age:[/b] 31
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler=Hanako]
[img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs26/i/2008/182/2/9/Near_Future_by_manonacommission.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Hanako is proud to serve her country, but she hates it when she has to do something she doesn't like, and tends to take it out on others. She is normally very calm when she is piloting an aircraft, but can turn irate when being fired upon or criticized. She sees the General as a sort of father figure, as he was the one that managed to get her her first flying gig in the regular Air Force, and has supported her on many an occasion, especially when she has been in trouble.
[b]Biography:[/b] Hanako was born in a relatively small village in the northern part of Hokkaido. Her parents were anti-military activists, and opposed the treatment of the "Digimon" by the military, and wanted to commune with the Digimon through peace and love, though they neglected to mention that the Digimon invaders wished to wipe out all of humanity. Not able to fully tolerate her parents, she started regularly visiting her grandmother, an Ainu who lived out in the woods, and the two became quite close. But during a ferocious snowstorm when she was a teenager, her grandmother fell ill, but no pilot was willing to fly through the storm to rescue her. After her grandmother died, Hanako vowed to become the best pilot there was so she could save the lives of those in need. She joined the military, effectively disowned by her birth parents in the process, and gave 200 percent at everything, eventually becoming her class's valedictorian and getting a nice job as a lieutenant, the pilot of a troop transport. However, the aftermath of a rather nasty Digimon incursion resulted in her almost losing her wings, if General Hamachi hadn't recruited her into DWARVES. She thought she was going to be getting a powerful Digimon, but she instead received a puny Poromon, a weakling that could barely defend itself. Currently, her request to get a new partner is ensnared in a bunch of red tape, but until then, she is being allowed to use some prototype anti-Digimon weapons. But she is rather mad at her partner for being totally pathetic.
[b]Partner Digimon:[/b] Poromon

[b]Name:[/b] Poromon
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Evolutionary Line:[/b] Unknown, as it cannot Digivolve.
[b]Assimilator Setting:[/b] 1, due to it not being able to fight.
[b]Personality:[/b] Poromon wants to help, but she cannot seem to do anything really useful. She does care for her Tamer, the Major, but she doesn't want her. But she is putting up with this...situation...
[b]Biography:[/b] Poromon was created from a clutch of eggs that a rogue Pheonixmon left behind when it arrived in the Human World. So far, Poromon has been unable to Digivolve, or really be effective in combat, much to the chagrin of her partner. Her partner, sadly, takes out her frustration on the Poromon. There really isn't much else that can be said about this poor Digimon, other than the fact that her Assimilator Setting is at the lowest it can possibly be, allowing Poromon a lot of freedom when she isn't having to deal with her Tamer.
[b]Partner Tamer:[/b] Maj. Hanako Mochiyujina

I apologize for Poromon's short bio.

@Yorukin: While your at it, knock off a foot from it's height: maximum height for the rogues is supposed to be 6' 4".

@Charlotte: Can't see the image. That needs to be fixed before I can accept the app unfortunately =/

Also, diverted back to its shortened from because it obviously didn't make a difference <_<

Plus I like it that way.

Archived