Death12328's Structure Deck - Holy Symphony

Death12328

As much as anyone who has seen me do my DARING attempt at a full scale set or deck...I fail, mainly due to boredom and feeling like its All Work And No Fun so I doing 2 of these cards a day. 8/40

FrontOfAngelDeck.jpg

Ultra Rare

ArchAngel-2.jpg

Common

PureSoul.jpg

Common

AngelFlame.jpg

Rare

AngelCastle.jpg

Also if you think these are way to over powered... think of them as a FAIRY Supertype

Update:

Common

AngelDark.jpg

Rare

darkangelbylordhannujpgfj8.jpg

Also on Diros:

Ruling:

Q: Do I have to show my opponent my entire hand for Angel Of Vengeance, Diro's Attack Power?

A: No, you show only to your opponent only Angel Cards in your hand. If you should draw a monster that is a Angel you must show to your opponent all Angel cards in your hand.

Another Update...:

Common

momentomoribymangapunkssv0.jpg

Rare

angelofdeathjpgset1hsseol7.jpg

Oh yea I figuring their might be some complaints on this card of mine being the Angel Of Death so 1st: No it cannot be used with his blade for you see he requires a Normal Summon while the sword can Special Summon. 2nd: This bad boy is NON-SPLASHBLE as in you CANNOT add him to a deck that doesn't run enough Angel cards unless your deck is so fixated on making a few angels super strong so you can sac all to bring this card out which I might say is more work then needed if thats the decks goal, I mean its a neat idea but to much thinking onto how to make a card go into a deck where it might be your downfall. Finally he might look like he deserves the spot as the deck box front but he doesn't, because unlike him the main card actually works In and Out of play, while this card only does a single show.

Thxs everyone so far

Updated:

2 new cards and... a rant on a creation of my own?

Anyway I been considering a strucutre deck after this based on the show MEGAS XLR but no because with these simple ratios you would understand:

10:40 Creatures (Main characters with a sub character and Megas)

20:40 Spells (Megas's attacks and such, Glorfed weapons, coop food and more)

10:40 Traps (Something I not sure of yet but if theirs a trap in the show that would basically work)

Archived