Because I just suck Dueling, might as well ask y'all

[quote name='Niv-Mizzet' timestamp='1320496674' post='5618592']
Probably not. Patrician of Darkness? Lightning Vortex? Trap Stun? Gaia Knight the Force of Earth? Unless I'm way off on current card prices, this isn't worth $80 if you plan to play in anything serious with this. Which I could be.
[/quote]
[quote name='Icemare Moon' timestamp='1320497130' post='5618599']
I don't play irl so I'm not really sure on card prices, so the guy may have payed $80 to get the cards, idk. But I highly doubt if you buy this deck and play in any serious competition you'd get your money's worth.
[/quote]

I don't play in any official competition, but I'll take it as I do.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1320499968' post='5618655']
Talk him down to $50-$65. It's got the basics of good build.
[/quote]

He is persistant to stay at 80 =/

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1320500857' post='5618669']
I would say I don't need the Extra, and buy the main deck for 30 bucks.
[/quote]

I can't. I have to take all cards or nothing.

[quote name='Icemare Moon' timestamp='1320502314' post='5618712']
If you're not playing in tourneys and just messing around with random decks with friends, then I don't think the deck would be that bad, but $80 is still too much.
[/quote]

Well, if $80 is too much for tourney materials, I don't see it being 'cheap' for messing around

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1320502656' post='5618723']
If he won't budge on the prices then just go online and buy a better Zombie deck for less.

ebay or trollandtoad are the cheapest (with trollandtoad more reliable) and I can get you my Zombie decklist which is doing great in test. Darkplant is using the same build, IIRC.
[/quote]

You've given me a Zombie decklist which I haven't tried (argh, might as well print the card for proxy), but if you're generous enough to give me another one please do so =)

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1320503823' post='5618760']
You know, if you want to start playing competitively, start with Machina Gadgets. You can build them under 80 bucks and it's pretty easy to master. At least, way easier than Zombies. They require more skill than they seem.
[/quote]

Gah, should've asked on what Structure Deck I should've bought >_<
I'm somehow emotionally involved to Zombies, as I recall I was playing Zombie TeleDAD on Tag Force 3 right before I quit Dueling.
Besides, it's not like there is an official tourney around here anyway.

Archived