[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090116053857/yugioh/images/thumb/b/b8/EmestheInfinityDBT-EN-SR-UE.png/396px-EmestheInfinityDBT-EN-SR-UE.png[/img]
[quote]Each time this card[/quote]WTF wiki. I can't C/P the rest.
[quote]Each time this card destroys an opponent's monster and sends it to the graveyard as a result of battle, increase the ATK of this card by 700 points.[/quote]There.
Discuss.

Guys. This card looks awesome. Let's look at it more closely shall we?

1. Level 7 doesn't seem to be that great, but it actually thus get's the support of Tribute Doll making it easier to pull out. You can also use Lighten the Load so it doesn't clog your hand as much. Also gives the card the ability to create the powerful rank 7s.

2. Light gives the card Honest and tons of LIGHT support, but makes this card easier to counter sadly.

3. Machine is a good plus but once again be warned because a Cyber Dragon will put you in danger.

4. The ATK and DEF are fairly good bass stats. Would be better if they were higher but whatever.

5. The effect makes this card into a much bigger beatstick. Destroy one card it's at 3200 which is epic. It would take a bit of work, but it's possible to make this strong enough to beat FDG or whatever.

6. Art looks pretty badass to me.

Ya card seems legit.

[quote name='Welche' timestamp='1320611575' post='5622083']
Guys. This card looks awesome. Let's look at it more closely shall we?

1. Level 7 doesn't seem to be that great, but it actually thus get's the support of Tribute Doll making it easier to pull out. You can also use Lighten the Load so it doesn't clog your hand as much. Also gives the card the ability to create the powerful rank 7s.

2. Light gives the card Honest and tons of LIGHT support, but makes this card easier to counter sadly.

3. Machine is a good plus but once again be warned because a Cyber Dragon will put you in danger.

4. The ATK and DEF are fairly good bass stats. Would be better if they were higher but whatever.

5. The effect makes this card into a much bigger beatstick. Destroy one card it's at 3200 which is epic. It would take a bit of work, but it's possible to make this strong enough to beat FDG or whatever.

6. Art looks pretty badass to me.

Ya card seems legit.
[/quote]

1. Tribute Doll? Are you high? Level 7 is good because Big Eye and Lucky Stripe.
2. Yes, but not actually that relevant considering how little it'll be out for, if you're Xyzing.
3. Doubt Chimeratech will even pop up. Because of Xyz.
4. Ya.
5. Or...just use Chimeratech OTK? Or Cyber Eltanin? Or Limiter Removal?
6. Nah.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1320652274' post='5623517']
You know how Kronos had it in his hand when he dueled Jaden in Ep 1 of GX?

Well, if he had summoned this instead of Gear Golem he wouldn't have lost.
[/quote]

He also viewed Jaden as a complete amateur and knew every card Jaden had in hand at the time. (Hero Signal, Poly, Reborn- discarded, and the Warrior Returning Alive) None of those were threatening to an Ancient Gear Golem, and he could easily Pierce him to death in the following turn due to how Ancient Gear Golem would deal 2000 damage in the first turn. But he didn't expect Winged Kuriboh or Skyscraper to get topdecked, the first only working due to anime rules.

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1320611877' post='5622098']

1. Tribute Doll? Are you high?
[/quote] Nah, he's only drunk XD
[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1320652274' post='5623517']
You know how Kronos had it in his hand when he dueled Jaden in Ep 1 of GX?

Well, if he had summoned this instead of Gear Golem he wouldn't have lost.
[/quote]

He just didn't thought that that Slifer Slacker" could actually bring out a freaking flame wingman.

OT: awesome beatstick, but machina fortress is much better.

This card actually means alot to me. This was my cousin's signature card (He was never a tournament player and was really poor, so this was the best card he had and was really proud of it.) Unfortunately, he lives REALLY far away from me, and can only visit for about a week or two a year. This year, we found out he might not be able to visit again for the next few years.....so he gave me this card and said "Win with it."......sounds really anime-like but it's the truth.

[quote name='~OW~' timestamp='1320698374' post='5624275']
This card actually means alot to me. This was my cousin's signature card (He was never a tournament player and was really poor, so this was the best card he had and was really proud of it.) Unfortunately, he lives REALLY far away from me, and can only visit for about a week or two a year. This year, we found out he might not be able to visit again for the next few years.....so he gave me this card and said "Win with it."......sounds really anime-like but it's the truth.
[/quote]

And so you began your journey to conquer the World Championship with only your deck of commons and Emes the Infinity, vowing never to give up until you've lived your dream...

Every so often, you take the card out and stare at it under the light of the moon, remembering the good times you had with your friend, and his last request before parting, and you remind yourself that you must never give up. "For him..." you say, as you stand and put the card away. "Always for him..."

(Don't give me ammo like this when I'm in a writing mood.)

OT: Card isn't THAT bad, just Level 7 makes it difficult to use consistently, and mere ATK boosts aren't usually good enough.

they were awesome.
imagine if they beat team new world.

slowly as you dueled more often, you gained new monsters and changed your deck
taking out a ojama here... putting in a holding hands majinn here...
eventually you could not remember the last time you lost.
you slowly progressed through the legues getting better, but all good things must come to an end...

we needz a fanfic writer nao!

Archived