Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade; Co-Hosted by Rainbow Dash [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

Zextra

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my app for the Clear Brigade member

[b]Username: [/b]Simdoggy

[b]RP Name: [/b]Silke Lucas

[b]Age: [/b]19

[b]Gender: [/b]Female

[b]Appearance: [/b]Silke is tall and lithe, with strong muscles. She has long red hair and green eyes, and wears a gold necklace around her neck. She wears typically white shirts and faded blue jeans, as well as a pair of black converse shoes. She also has several faded scars over her body, and one prominent one that stretches down her cheekbone, marring what was otherwise a beautiful face.

[b]Personality:[/b] Silke is fairly resolute in what she has decided to do, to help the Clear Brigade, but otherwise is fairly good at hiding her emotions from sight. She will typically avoid dueling unless it is for the Clear Brigade, because she doesn't want to hurt most people with her monsters. She is nice to the other two members of the Clear Brigade, but tends to avoid talking to most other people, and has therefore also become quite closed off from everyone else. She joined the Clear Brigade to collect all the numbers up so she can once and for all get rid of them, so no-one else will have to be hurt by them like she was. When she is dueling someone who uses a Number Monster, she becomes fairly sadistic, enjoying the damage she does to them, and likes killing their number whenever she can in a duel.

[spoiler=[b]Bio[/b]] As a young child, Silke had a lot of friends around her, until she started dueling and found out that the monsters she summoned actually did real damage to her opponents, to the point of killing one unfortune duelist. At that point her friends started to abandon her, and she started to fall into depression, enjoying only her gymnastics lessons, when a Number Hunter invaded her house looking for a rare card to help him capture more numbers. While looking for it, he started to torture her by cutting her body, to convince her parents to give him the card. That card actually happened to be Supreme Arcanite Magician, which he was unable to find because she had tried to hide her deck to keep it away from herself, which her parents didn't know about. Because the Number Hunter was getting mad at them at that point, he cut Silke right down her cheekbone from her left ear, to try to cause her parents to tell him, convinced that they were lying about not knowing the location. By this time Silke was screaming, and unconciously managed to summon the Supreme Arcanite Magician from her hidden deck to protect her, killing the Number Hunter before he could inflict any more damage onto her, and destroying the room they were in. That caused her to start carrying around her deck again, for protection moreso than to duel, until one day she was found by the Clear Brigade, who asked her to join them to help them stop all the Numbers. She still does gymnastics these days, and duels more often again, but still doesn't find any fun in dueling, except for a sadistic pleasure in making those with Numbers suffer.[/spoiler]

[b]Status/Faction:[/b] Clear Brigade

[spoiler=[b]Deck Type[/b]] Fabled (makes use of Arcanite Magician, Supreme Arcanite Magician and Fabled Catsith to take care of the Number Monsters, and The Tricky for use with both synchro summoning and with fusion summoning Supreme Arcanite Magician)[/spoiler]

[spoiler=[b]Ace Card(s)[/b]]Fabled Leviathan, Fabled Valkyrus, Fabled Ragin, T.G. Hyper Librarian, Arcanite Magician, Supreme Arcanite Magician[/spoiler]

[quote name='Simdoggy' timestamp='1321252495' post='5640311']
Here's my app for the Clear Brigade member

[b]Username: [/b]Simdoggy

[b]RP Name: [/b]Silke Lucas

[b]Age: [/b]19

[b]Gender: [/b]Female

[b]Appearance: [/b]Silke is tall and lithe, with strong muscles. She has long red hair and green eyes, and wears a gold necklace around her neck. She wears typically white shirts and faded blue jeans, as well as a pair of black converse shoes. She also has several faded scars over her body, and one prominent one that stretches down her cheekbone, marring what was otherwise a beautiful face.

[b]Personality:[/b] Silke is fairly resolute in what she has decided to do, to help the Clear Brigade, but otherwise is fairly good at hiding her emotions from sight. She will typically avoid dueling unless it is for the Clear Brigade, because she doesn't want to hurt most people with her monsters. She is nice to the other two members of the Clear Brigade, but tends to avoid talking to most other people, and has therefore also become quite closed off from everyone else. She joined the Clear Brigade to collect all the numbers up so she can once and for all get rid of them, so no-one else will have to be hurt by them like she was. When she is dueling someone who uses a Number Monster, she becomes fairly sadistic, enjoying the damage she does to them, and likes killing their number whenever she can in a duel.

[spoiler=[b]Bio[/b]] As a young child, Silke had a lot of friends around her, until she started dueling and found out that the monsters she summoned actually did real damage to her opponents, to the point of killing one unfortune duelist. At that point her friends started to abandon her, and she started to fall into depression, enjoying only her gymnastics lessons, when a Number Hunter invaded her house looking for a rare card to help him capture more numbers. While looking for it, he started to torture her by cutting her body, to convince her parents to give him the card. That card actually happened to be Supreme Arcanite Magician, which he was unable to find because she had tried to hide her deck to keep it away from herself, which her parents didn't know about. Because the Number Hunter was getting mad at them at that point, he cut Silke right down her cheekbone from her left ear, to try to cause her parents to tell him, convinced that they were lying about not knowing the location. By this time Silke was screaming, and unconciously managed to summon the Supreme Arcanite Magician from her hidden deck to protect her, killing the Number Hunter before he could inflict any more damage onto her, and destroying the room they were in. That caused her to start carrying around her deck again, for protection moreso than to duel, until one day she was found by the Clear Brigade, who asked her to join them to help them stop all the Numbers. She still does gymnastics these days, and duels more often again, but still doesn't find any fun in dueling, except for a sadistic pleasure in making those with Numbers suffer.[/spoiler]

[b]Status/Faction:[/b] Clear Brigade

[spoiler=[b]Deck Type[/b]] Fabled (makes use of Arcanite Magician, Supreme Arcanite Magician and Fabled Catsith to take care of the Number Monsters, and The Tricky for use with both synchro summoning and with fusion summoning Supreme Arcanite Magician)[/spoiler]

[spoiler=[b]Ace Card(s)[/b]]Fabled Leviathan, Fabled Valkyrus, Fabled Ragin, T.G. Hyper Librarian, Arcanite Magician, Supreme Arcanite Magician[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Accepted

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321254357' post='5640346']
Ugh, making me do stuff... you're such a pain SZ.

EDIT: WAIT WHERE AM I?
[/quote]
Good question: Where are you?
lol, sorry about that - I forgot you posted a wikia link, so I missed it when I was recording names.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1321254920' post='5640358']
Good question: Where are you?
lol, sorry about that - I forgot you posted a wikia link, so I missed it when I was recording names.
[/quote]T_T

Also, I might as well make an app for Souta's sister (who will definitely be a prominent NPC), but she doesn't duel so idk. Also, she has a crush on either Kenta or Kai (still deciding on which one)

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1321255912' post='5640375']
Aggro...I never noticed that about my character. O.o

Also, my character can synchro summon 11 different synchro monsters. Is that cool, or do I need to trim that down a bit?
[/quote]I find it hilarious. I dare say we'll get along well.

Also, it only depends on the Synchro Monsters. Also I have no idea how you'd do it.

EDIT: Also, Zex... am I neutral? I mean, I don't mind, but... I thot I had Big Eye?

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321256037' post='5640379']
I find it hilarious. I dare say we'll get along well.

Also, it only depends on the Synchro Monsters. Also I have no idea how you'd do it.

EDIT: Also, Zex... am I neutral? I mean, I don't mind, but... I thot I had Big Eye?
[/quote]

Catastor, Librarian, Brionac, Gaia Knight, Avenging Knight Parshath, Mist Wurm, Armory Arm, Light End Dragon, Formula Synchron...counted wrong. It's only nine.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321255121' post='5640362']
T_T

Also, I might as well make an app for Souta's sister (who will definitely be a prominent NPC), but she doesn't duel so idk. Also, she has a crush on either Kenta or Kai (still deciding on which one)
[/quote]
Looking forward to it, Aggro ^^

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321256037' post='5640379']
[/quote]
And yes, I'll fix that :D

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1321256345' post='5640384']
Catastor, Librarian, Brionac, Gaia Knight, Avenging Knight Parshath, Mist Wurm, Armory Arm, Light End Dragon, Formula Synchron...counted wrong. It's only nine.
[/quote]Formula maybe. Canon cards I think are out.
[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1321256466' post='5640388']
Looking forward to it, Aggro ^^

And yes, I'll fix that :D
[/quote]Yea :D

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1321256345' post='5640384']
[/quote]
Technically, an Extra Deck like that wouldn't be considered "RP-appropriate", since most decks in RPs should be based around a single theme or archetype. However, the only ones that I would say are going "overboard" are the archetype-specific ones, namely Catastor and Librarian (and Formula). However, though Gaia and Wurm may be considered "open" for you, try to limit yourself to the LIGHT Synchros when possible ^^

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1321256666' post='5640391']
On the list of cards I posted, what CAN I use?

Also, your deck has Black Rose. Meaning...you're amazing combo can't be pulled off. .-.
[/quote]I said I was going to use a different deck when I submitted my app, didn't I?

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1321257773' post='5640405']
Avenging Knight Parsath, Armory Arm, and Light End Dragon? Or I can just change up the contents of my deck so that I don't synchro at all. Up to you. :3
[/quote]
On the contrary, it's up to you :3
Just think "anime character" when using your deck ^^

So, now Simdoggy and Daemon have to decide who gets which ability;
• Allowing monsters to materialize IRL - like a heavily amplified version of Psychic Dueling (example would be Paradox's abilities)
• Soul-stealing Powers - like Photon Hand, but without all the extra aging crap

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321257807' post='5640406']
I said I was going to use a different deck when I submitted my app, didn't I?
[/quote]

I don't recal..

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1321257952' post='5640407']
On the contrary, it's up to you :3
Just think "anime character" when using your deck ^^

So, now Simdoggy and Daemon have to decide who gets which ability;
• Allowing monsters to materialize IRL - like a heavily amplified version of Psychic Dueling (example would be Paradox's abilities)
• Soul-stealing Powers - like Photon Hand, but without all the extra aging crap
[/quote]

Hmm...I think I'll take out the synchros then! =D Is it cool if I leave Effect Veiler in my deck since it's a light? Or should I restrict myself to the Lightsworn Archtype more closely? Oh, and BLS is staying.

Archived