Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade; Co-Hosted by Rainbow Dash [IC/Started/Not Accepting]

Dementuo

Kai walked down the sidewalks of the High-school grounds with his brother, Kenta, trailing behind him. In one hand, Kai held his iPhone; In the other, he held a black-bordered card. On the card was a strange language that, even though Kai had never seen it before, he could read it perfectly. "Number Seventeen, Leviathan Dragon..." Kai read to himself. His iPhone was open to an internet page containing a database of various Duel Monsters cards, but Kai couldn't find any information on his mysterious Xyz card anywhere. He had been searching for a week now, and turned up with nothing. Kai sighed at his fruitless search, and slipped his iPhone into his pocket.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celes was not what anyone in their right mind would consider the most patient girl, but there was little denying that she was intelligent, even if she never, ever applied herself in school. Even as a young teenager, her attitude towards studies had not improved, and now that she was enrolled in a school itself, she only took the new social scene as an opportunity to flaunt her own self-noted greatness.

And to think, this was how she was [i]before[/i] coming across the corrupting power of her Number. And for once, she did apply herself to something. Now if only that something didn't involve aggressively pursuing other duelists that may hold a Number.

[i]Numbers...at least 95 others, logically speaking, and yet I've only got one...[/i]Celes thought to herself. She was dressed in her usual outfit consisting of a black jacket over a red shirt. Impatient as she was when looking for a duel, she had her Duel Disk already on her left arm, albeit in its standby mode, concealing its true shape. The real question was who she would fight first today.

The school grounds were bustling with people, and Celes knew that most people were eager to accept a duel at this time. It was all a matter of choosing a target.

Kenta, following Kai's lead, looked at his watch and widened his eyes slightly. The time read 3:47 PM. "[i]Kai, we have to hurry; Our subway's going to be here in less than fifteen minutes[/i]" Kenta reported in a slightly exasperated tone as he caught up to Kai. Once Kenta moved in front of him, he glimpsed the black-framed Xyz card that Kai held. "[i]It may just be me, but aren't you a bit too worked up about that card?[/i]" he asked, frowning at Kai's disappointed expression. "[i]I'm sure we'll find answers eventually, but right now probably isn't the best time to get stressed over it...we only just moved here a week ago; you should relax a bit more[/i]" Kenta smiled, as he gently dragged Kai ahead.

[color=#000000]Kira had just barely caught a glimpse of someone holding a card, one that could very well be the Leviathan Dragon. She'd been after that card for a long time, and now... she didn't know what to do. Should she challenge this card's owner to an ante duel, and expose herself as a Number Hunter in an instant, or leave the card alone and risk never having the opportunity ever again. Well, there [i]was[/i] one more option in downright stealing the card, but Kira had believed that to be... wrong.[/color]

[color=#000000]Then again, none of the other Bozicas were above theft. They've been Number Hunting for all their lives... but at what cost was the family [i]really[/i] willing to pay? They've already got a bad name to them, and some members of the Bozica family even have prices on their heads. It was all in Kira's head, however. None of the other students even [i]knew[/i] much about her, let alone that she was a Number Hunter or part of the family of Number Hunters. So far, all she's had about her is good words. And this whole façade seemed to be working... for the moment. But could one card [i]really[/i] ruin everything?[/color]

[color=#800080][i]'Crap, it's here,'[/i][/color][color=#000000] Kira thought to herself, as she paced all over the place, a stern look evident on her face, [/color][i][color=#800080]'What the hell am I meant to do? I can't just drop the whole act and go for it... can I?'[/color][/i]

In a place removed from the normal flow of time, a domain occupied by a strange-looking truck the size of a small building with three huge trailers, a woman with blonde hair, purple eyes, a white lab coat, and a green and silver bodysuit sat in a chair, deep in thought.

[i]The red-haired woman with a red and black variant of the Clear Brigade uniform stood over an injured version of the same woman, who was bleeding what appeared to be some sort of liquid metal. [color=#ff0000]"You and your pathetic alliance of Number Hunters are finished, my dearest sister!"[/color] She sneered, glaring at the scientist with heterochromatic eyes. [color=#ff0000]"Soon all worlds will bow before us!"[/color] Delilah weakly pulled out some sort of device and pushed the button. [color=#a9a9a9]"Not this time, or any other, Itsu! I will stop you, no matter how many times I have to play this game!"[/color] She activated the button, and the world was filled with white...[/i]

As the high school filled up with students, a young woman with red hair that had black highlights along a sextet of fins walked through the schoolyard. She had a black trenchcoat over a red and black leather catsuit, a waist-length braid of red hair trailing behind her. Her skin was fair, and one eye was as blue as the ocean, while the other was a beautiful gold. She also had a strange red and black rectangular package over one shoulder, like some sort of duffle bag. And she appeared ready to duel.

As Celes' gaze trailed over each potential opponent with the air of a lion allowing a pack of gazelle to saunter past its nose, she took note of the most unusually dressed young woman in the area, contemplating her from a relative distance. Unfamiliar faces were always so much fun to meet, and for some reason, she seemed the most available for a duel. [i]Could she possess a Number?[/i] she wondered to herself. The possibility lingered in the air before the younger girl immediately strode in that woman's direction, brushing past other students with complete indifference, her target mentally acquired.

"I don't think we've met," she said bluntly, coming within earshot. "Yet you are clearly a duelist, it's all but undeniable. You stand out, drawing the attention of a fellow duelist to yourself, and enabling a challenge," Celes continued, her tone sharp and placing peculiar emphasis on some of her more carefully crafted words, condescending to someone who could easily be years older.

She raised her left arm, displaying the Disk on her arm. "Now then, Duel."

Itsu grinned at her challenger. [color=#ff0000]"You seem pretty smart, even though I'm wearing clothes that make me STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB!!!"[/color] She was suddenly rather irate and fiery for some reason, which could possibly cause emotional whiplash. [color=#ff0000]"I mean, really?!? What is WITH this city's COLORS?!? So. Many. Pastels!!! It's like the city planner was colorblind or something! How can you all LIVE with that without getting a frakking SEIZURE?!? UGH!!!"[/color] After that mini-rant that managed to get the attention of everyone in the schoolyard, and then some, she suddenly smiled happily, her demeanor quickly turning sweet and pleasant. [color=#ff0000]"Anyways, my name is Itsu, and I was wondering if you would be willing to duel before classes started."[/color]

"So how was school today?" Souta smiled as he walked alongside his little sister, who didn't look all too pleased with the question. "Anything interesting?"

"Nothing." She said it almost inaudibly, she was always like this out in public. Only he really knew how much more vocal she was at home. Still, she usually talked more than this with [i]him[/i].

"Something on your mind?" Souta wasn't necessarily worried, she wasn't one to be that depressed over anything, and if there [i]was[/i] anything, she was bound to mention it to their Grandmother anyway.

"Oh, hold on a second." Without much warning, Aki started off in a completely different direction. She knew her brother wanted to get home as soon as possible, after all, he had mentioned to her that their father was shipping over a card he'd gotten in America to Souta. She understood a bit of her brother's excitement, whether it was a helpful card or not (their father didn't even know the basics of Duel Monsters), but she was sure her brother wouldn't mind her stopping to talk for a second. "Kai! Kenta!"

She walked up to the twins with a smile on her face and an exuberance she was sure her brother would ask her about later. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Aki, I'm in your class." She extended a welcoming hand.

Celes blinked twice at the outburst and found herself temporarily rendered speechless. It was really a fascinating experience, and one she would recommend to anyone to try at least once, if she for any reason knew someone normally incapable of shutting up. It was the shift in mood, however, that brought her back to attention.

"Before classes start?" Celes repeated. There was simply no denying the condescension in her voice here. She was really quite sure that it was the afternoon, almost 4, if she was not mistaken. "I think you're a bit behind the times. Slept in or something, no doubt."

"And I implied a challenge mere moments ago, so I would think that yes, I wish to Duel."

She touched a switch at the base of her Disk, and it snapped out of Standby mode, the body unfolding swiftly to unveil the card slots, which fanned out and then became rigid, forming a curved blade shape. Celes paused a moment to admire the Disk and then smirked at the other individual, Itsu or whoever.

"My name is Celes," she said smugly, sliding her Deck from its box at her waist and slipping the cards into her Disk's card holder, the automatic shuffler kicking in at once. "And I'm ready."

Jule finally grew bored of his walk and took a seat on a nearby bench. After a moment of resting, he pulled out his iPod and increased the volume right before he switched the artist to Disturbed. Stupify began playing. He then pulled out his deck and began rummaging through it. He was quite proud of it, but it didn't feel quite right. Of course, he refused to go mainstream, so he ran no synchros in his deck. That limited it a bit more, but it was still a good deck nonetheless. When he first ran it, he rarely won. Now, he rarely lost. He finally learned the effects of all his monsters and how they worked with each other and even figured out what cards to run over another. In the end, it was now a powerful deck. But he was always looking for someone to duel to test it.

Down With the Sickness began playing.

Itsu suddenly took inventory, and looked up at the position of the sun. [color=#ff0000]"Oh...That's west over there, isn't it?"[/color] After staring directly at the sun for an awkward few seconds, she shrugged. [color=#ff0000]"Meh. Insha'Allah and all that jazz."[/color] Finally, she reached back to her strange bag, and opened it up, revealing...a sword?!? She pulled forth a black rectangular blade about 3 feet long with a red, silver, and black crossguard that looked like it was from a semi-obscure video game from 150 years ago having to do with a long-standing Japanese role-playing game and a popular series of childrens' cartoon characters. She twirled the blade before holding the blade in her left hand, a Deck Shuffler now around her left wrist. Finally, the pupils of her eyes seemed to gain translucent circuitry and a black jagged mark appeared around her left eye as the Augmented Reality kicked in, while silver and gold rings formed around her and began to rotate, and a screen showing [font=courier new,courier,monospace]"C.A.G.E. System Active"[/font] appeared in front of Itsu for a few seconds. [color=#ff0000]"Let's rev your duel on!" [/color]After her lame catchphrase, she asked her opponent. [color=#ff0000]"Two questions: 1. First or second, and B. You know where I can get a good catchphrase?"[/color]

Kai turned around to look at the girl who had just walked up to him. He slipped the card back into his pocket. He took Aki's hand and gave it a firm shake. "Nice to meet you, Aki." Kai said with a sly smile across his face. "Oh... Hey, I'm sorry. Kenta and I have really gotta go. Our train is going to leave soon... I'm sure you understand." Kai said, withdrawing his hand. "But hey, we can meet up again later. We go to the same school and all, so... See you later?" Kai gave a slight grin. He turned back around. "C'mon, Kenta. We've got a train to catch, right?"

Kenta smiled at Aki briefly before being rushed away by Kai. "[i]Well that was quite rude of you, don't you think?[/i]" Kenta teased before glancing at his watch. "[i]But you're right, we'd better hurry,[/i]" he stated before the two of them hurried off towards the subway station. Several minutes later, Kai and Kenta arrived at the station - a big domed building made of mostly glass, with a pass protruding from its front door. Kenta hurried on ahead, walking into the pass until he reached the glass doors, which slid open, revealing a massive deluge of escalators - many which led upwards and downwards, along with several that went across, which led to the platform levels. Several holographic screens flashed around them, one which read "[i]Train to Heartland Villas now approaching[/i]". Kenta quickly called out to Kai, "[i]If we don't hurry up, we'll miss it![/i]". He proceeded to sprint down the escalator to the underground platform - as the doors were preparing to shut, Kenta jumped off the railing of the escalator and whipped off his backpack; He quickly calculated the timing and placing of the maneuver he was about to pull before he pitched the backpack towards the doors of the train, which started to close. Just as the doors were closing, Kenta's backpack obstructed them in midair, wedging itself right in between the doors, which, upon sensing the backpack's presence, immediately sprung open, allowing for him to slide into the train. He quickly glanced out to make sure Kai was close.

Aki stood still a bit awestruck at how fast the two had left, she'd barely gotten the word "alright" out of her mouth in response to Kai's comment before they walked off. Her confidence was pretty high as she began talking to them, but she wasn't quite sure where it was at now. They'd rushed off, but then again, Kai [i]did[/i] say that maybe they could do something later. Now that she thought of it, she was actually a bit shocked that it was he who suggested doing something rather than her. Aki blushed in bewilderment as she headed back to her brother.

Souta was staring at his phone, obviously reading some sort of text message from a friend of his. Well, that or Angry Newatori. He looked as if he was patiently waiting, oblivious to everything around him. Though it was only the prior that Aki would have herself believe.

"Ready to go?" Souta didn't make any mention or action to show he might know or assume what was going on, which meant only one thing to Aki: he was going to talk about it over dinner. "Grandma tell you what's for dinner tonight?"

Yup, it was definitely going to be over dinner.

"Nope." The two began walking down the road to their house, passing a boy sitting quietly, but observantly on a bench outside the school grounds.

[i][color=#800080]'NO!!'[/color][/i][color=#000000] Kira mentally shouted in her head, as she saw the person with the Leviathan Dragon... at least what she [i]thought[/i] that card was, suddenly turned to leave her sight. She couldn't allow what could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity slip that quickly.[/color]

[color=#000000]Kira ran to catch up to the person, who seemed to also be walking alongside someone else, and continued to run until she caught up to them. Yet she still stayed a fair distance from the pair, not losing them for even a second, but at the same time not revealing in any way, shape or form that she had an iota of intention to pursue them. But then, just as the train was forcefully opened...[/color]

[color=#800080]"Huh... hey! Wait up!"[/color][color=#000000] Kira shouted at the duo, before realizing what exactly she was saying to them, [/color][i][color=#800080]'God, damn it, self, you've probably just blown the whole façade right out of the water for all I know,'[/color][/i]

Sora entered the train going to his school and noticed two boys who maneuvered down to get on the train. They both seem wearing the same uniform from school. After a couple of seconds, He decided to join the two boys and said, [i]"Nice moves! Haven't seen like that! My name is Sora Kazuhira! Call me Sora for short. I think we go to the same school, yes?" [/i]The red-haired boy hears a whisper on his head, [color=#ff0000]"I hear my friends! There are a possibilities that they are Number Holders! Try to join them and confirm. We need allies!" [/color]Sora said to himself, [i]"Number Holders? That's cool, PEACE can hear the Number Monsters!" [/i]Sora returned his mind to the conversation he is having with the two brothers. He patiently awaits their answer.

Celes allowed a frown to cross her expression upon seeing Itsu's version of a disk. While she had a Disk with a blade shape, Itsu's seemed to far surpass it. Almost to the point of absurd, really. "Nice Disk," Celes said with a light snort as the only clue to how sarcastic she really was. She wasn't jealous of the other Disk, just a bit put out that hers seemed less 'cool' in contrast.

"For your first question, I will go first," she said, snapping 5 cards from the top of her Deck into her hand. "And for your second...a need for a catchphrase is rather inane. Duels are meant to be dramatic, but why bother saying words that look cool on paper, and sound awkward and stupid?"

Her turned her attention to her hand, and drew a sixth card with necessary flair. "I draw!"

Celes took a moment or two to ponder her hand. She had no idea what her opponent would be playing, and it seemed foolish to be overeager. "First, I discard Dupe Frog from my hand to Special Summon Swap Frog!" she stated, slipping a card into her Graveyard and placing a card from her hand.

A yellow and red striped frog appeared before her, croaking once. (Lvl 2, 1000/500) "And, when Swap Frog is Summoned, I send one Level 2 or lower Aqua-Type monster from my Deck or field to my Graveyard! I send another Dupe Frog from my Deck," she stated smoothly, revealing the card as she extracted it from her Deck, and slid it into the Graveyard.

"Next, I activate Salvage!" Celes continued, placing the Spell into one of the bottom slots of her Disk. "I can add 2 WATER monsters from my Graveyard with 1500 ATK or less. Dupe Frogs have 100 ATK, so they're fair game," she said, removing the cards from her Graveyard with a smile. Things were going well.

"Next, I Normal Summon Dupe Frog!" she said, a grey frog with a graduation cap appearing beside the other, croaking obnoxiously and beaming with pride. (Lvl 2, 100/2000). "Now, I activate Swap Frog's effect! I can return one monster I control to my hand and Normal Summon another Frog monster this turn, so I return itself..." she paused to pluck the card from her Disk, the frog on the field disappearing.

"And Normal Summon the second Dupe Frog!" (Lvl 2, 100/2000) A duplicate of the first frog appeared, and their united chorus of croaking rose above them. Celes grinned, sliding two cards from her hand into backrow slots. "I'll place two down, and end my turn!"

LP: 4000
H: 2
M: Dupe Frog x2 (ATK: 100)
S/T: 2 f/d

Itsu blinked at the move. [color=#ff0000]"Frogs? Really? Well, then, I guess I had better make my move! I draw!" [/color]She drew her card, looked at it, and grinned. [color=#ff0000]"Alright! We're in business! I will activate Foolish Burial, sending Evolsaur Diplo to my Graveyard!" [/color]A fresh grave appeared in front of her, a hand reaching out to hand her a card. She took the card from the reaching limb, then placed the card in her Graveyard, after which the hand retracted. [color=#ff0000]"Next, I will set a face-down monster and a face-down card on my side of the field, then end my turn!"[/color] She then pointed at Celes. [color=#ff0000]"Your move, froggy girl!"[/color]

[color=#ff0000]Itsu[/color]: 4000 LP
Hand: 3
Monsters: 1 FD
Spells/Traps: 1 FD
Graveyard: Diplo, Foolish
Banished: None

"Evolsaur Diplo?" Celes repeated, considering the field before drawing her card. "When Diplo is Special Summoned by an Evoltile monster, it destroys one Spell or Trap card on the field," she mused aloud, recalling the effect as best she could. Her eyes flicked to Itsu's Set monster and smirked. "I see. Evoltile Gephyros can Special Summon an Evolsaur from the Graveyard when it is destroyed in battle, and that Set Card..."

She chuckled to herself, still talking aloud. "But you can see I have 2 Dupe Frogs on the field, so you cannot assume I will attack your Set monster with my current field."

She added the drawn card to her hand and considered it. "First, I switch my two Dupe Frogs to Defense Position, and Summon Swap Frog!" (Lvl 2, 1000/500).

(If no response)

"Swap Frog's effect lets me send my Ronintoadin from my Deck to the Graveyard, and then I'll bounce Swap Frog to my hand, and Normal Summon Poison Draw Frog!" In place of the striped frog, a light brown frog appeared, flicking its tongue. (Lvl 2, 100/100)

"That will do for this round," Celes said calmly. She felt a momentary tug within her, like the stirring of anger, but she ignored. Just because she had 3 Level 2 monsters did not mean she HAD to Summon her ace monster.

M: Dupe Frog x2 (DEF: 2000), Poison Draw Frog (ATK: 100)

X was outside the svhool when he noticed one of his students dueling, this wouldn't normally consern him not he could tell that her opponent was not a normally duelist and the fact that her duel disk was originally a sword made him feel like this duel wouldn't end well. [b][color=#0000ff]Celes what do you think your doing, we both know you should be studying and not to be rude but your grades have been dropping so if you want to keep up you really should be hitting the books.[/color][/b] X wasn't trying to be overly rude but he had the feeling that this duel would not end well and he didin't want to much trouble while he was hunting.

Itsu glared at the interloper. [color=#ff0000]"Hey! Jerk! We're trying to play a frakking game here, so back off! You can chastise her about her grades some other time!"[/color] She mumbled about people interrupting duels as she drew. [color=#ff0000]"Now, I will flip up my face-down Evo-Benefits!"[/color]

Evo-Benefits
Trap/Continuous
Every time an "Evolsaur" monster is Special Summoned by the effect of an "Evoltile" monster: Draw 1 card.

[color=#ff0000]"Now I will Normal Summon Evoltile Odonto from my hand!"[/color] A little orange turtle-like reptile with fins on its back and a tail that appeared to have DNA within was summoned to the field. (500 ATK|LV2) [color=#ff0000]"Now, his effect activates, allowing me to Special Summon an Evolsaur from my hand, and I choose Evolsaur Vulcano!"[/color] In a burst of flame, a blue dinosaur with vestigial wings and an Evol's signature DNA tail came forth. (1200 ATK|LV4) [color=#ff0000]"And now his effect activates, Special Summoning my Evolsaur Diplo from the Graveyard!"[/color] Vulcano roared, and a purple-skinned armored dinosaur, also with tiny wings and a tail that looked like it had DNA inside charged onto the field, roaring as well. (1600 ATK|LV4) Itsu pointed to the sky. [color=#ff0000]"And now, to Xyz Summon!"[/color] Both Vulcano and Diplo shot into the air as a swirling red energy portal formed at her feet.
[color=#ff0000]"I will create an Overlay Network with these 2 monsters! Xyz Summon! Accelerate the flames of battle with your all-powerful final evolution, Evolzar Laggia!"[/color] The portal erupted, and a massive teal-skinned dragon surrounded in spiraling flames flew out, roaring proudly as he took his place next to his mistress, two orbs of light slowly orbiting him. (2400 ATK|RNK4|2 XM) Itsu pointed at Poison Draw Frog. [color=#ff0000]"Evolzar Laggia, attack her frog! Imperial Inferno!" [/color]Laggia charged forward, surrounded by the spiraling sphere of fire it had before.

Celes glanced briefly at X when he spoke, the look in her eyes disgusted, but with a look of unfamiliarity. Did she know him? He evidently knew her, but not well enough. Her grades were fine just the way they were. School scores meant nothing, and besides, the duel was far more interesting and entertaining.

She watched with mild fascination as Itsu made her plays, Xyz Summoning the feared Evolzar Laggia. Its effect would allow it to negate any Spell, Trap, or Summon in exchange for both of its Materials. However, there was a slight problem with her opponent's plan. To demonstrate, one Dupe Frog croaked obnoxiously, drawing Laggia's attention from Poison Draw Frog. This was followed by the second Dupe Frog following suit, leaving nothing but confusion in its wake.

"Ah, ah, ah," Celes said, gesturing to her frogs with a smug smirk. "While Dupe Frog is on the field, you cannot attack other monsters! And since I have two Dupe Frogs, that means you cannot attack any monsters at all. So it seems you miscalculated your move. Too bad."

M: Dupe Frog x2 (DEF: 2000), Poison Draw Frog (ATK: 100)

Maiko was starts running once he feels the foot steps of a man in a black suit that has been watching. [color=#40e0d0]"that man wants your number monster. I suspect he works with an organization"[/color] [color="#008000"]"Shut Up Toron! I know that! But why does he want it?"[/color][color=#40e0d0] "Now I think he would like to give something. Maybe a card?"[/color] right then Maiko stoped in his tracks and asked the strange man[color=#006400] "What do you want?!" [/color]"Well isn't obvious? I want your number card." A strang number grew on his neck. It looked like the number 20. [color=#40e0d0]"He's number 20 and it looks like the number got him good which means if we win this duel his goose is cooked as you humans say."[/color] Maiko dueled for a while and then he got around to his combo of summoning Illumiknight, Gem-Knight Pearl and Rainbow dragon. [color=#008000]"Now end this duel Rainbow Dragon!'[/color] He attacked him directly ending the match with Maiko's win. There was nothing left of the man in black accept his deck which Maiko took without second thought. [color="#40e0d0"]"Stop! Don't take his deck you don't know how to use it." [/color]all of a sudden The card Number 20: Giga-Brilliant shone and floatedinto Maiko's hands. [color=#008000]"Sweet! Don't worry. This deck is for trading."[/color] With that said he marched down the road looking for someone with number monsters.

Itsu was rather confused by the actual virtual intepretation of the tactic, as it was starting to give her a migraine, though she was also impressed. However, she still had a bit of an advantage with her Evo-Benefits card. [color=#ff0000]"Fine, then! I will set 2 face-down cards, then end my turn!"[/color]

[color=#ff0000]Itsu[/color]: 4000 LP
Hand: 2
Monsters: Laggia (2400 ATK|RNK4|2 XM), Odonto (500 ATK|LV2), 1 FD
Spells/Traps: Evo-Benefits, 2 FD
Graveyard: Foolish, Diplo

Finally, Delilah awoke, and walked to the command center of her vehicle. [color=#a9a9a9]"Has she arrived?"[/color]
"Affirmative, ma'am." One of the bodysuit-clad men replied. "We have her signature."
[color=#a9a9a9]"Take us in."[/color]

"Then it's my turn," Celes stated, drawing a card and studying her options, both from the field and the hand. Many different ideas floated to the forefront of her mind, and she smirked. "I Set a monster in Defense Position!" she announced, slapping a card horizontally on her disk. "And then I'll switch Poison Draw Frog to defense as well."

She considered the remaining options again. Laggia was a frustratingly powerful monster, as it was now preventing her from even considering her Number as a weapon until its effect had been used, and she had no effects worth sacrificing.

"That's all for this turn," she conceded finally.

M: 1 f/d, 2 Dupe (DEF: 2000), Poison Draw (DEF: 100)

Archived