Photo

Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade; Co-Hosted by Rainbow Dash [IC/Started/Not Accepting]

ZeXaL Numbers Remake

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

evilfusion

evilfusion

God-Pharaoh

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,799 posts
    Last Visit Mar 26 2018 05:00 PM
Celes' gaze flicked towards X and she squinted him, as if trying to remember who he was. Science teacher...? That at least made some sort of sense in terms of the previous interaction shortly after school, but there seemed to be a mighty peculiar coincidence that she'd meet him again, away from school.

"I'm perfectly fine," she said, a bit testily. "Hungry, but I'm getting food now, so nothing to concern yourself over." Even when speaking to someone clearly older than her, Celes' words were mildly condescending, and she refused to make eye contact. His concern over her seemed entirely unnecessary, and her earlier failure to win against Kira was only a setback.

Besides, her teachers should just butt out of her personal life when away from school.
Wiping out 500,000 LP on my second turn: Priceless.
Epic
Best Ragequit
Neo Galaxy-Eyes Hall of Fame
Posted Image

In a perfect world we'd have 12 evilfusion's and the rest of us could retire.

Barian Warlord

Barian Warlord

Owner of your stuff!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
    Last Visit Aug 20 2014 03:52 PM
X wasn't surprised by her comment Celes had always done her best to be independent of other people and whatever happened to her seemed to have shakes her. "Well you should know that you have a science test coming up and from what I hear you've been doing quite a bit more dueling then studying so I'm a bit worried, your smart but your grades have been slipping since you first came and I'm pretty sure it is because of your lack of studying so how about I buy you something to eat and help you prepare for that test." X knew that she would probably refuse his offer and say something mean to him but he at least needed to try she was one of his students and it looked like she could use some company right now.

I just want to say I don't draw any of the picks for my cards I get them online so thanks to the people that draw them your the best.

BEST THING EVER - http://widzilla.devi...nshi-Collection

evilfusion

evilfusion

God-Pharaoh

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,799 posts
Celes scowled slightly. "I'm not worried about the test," she said, managing to keep her tone under control. "I do just fine on tests." Which was at least partially true. She wasn't an ace student, despite her intelligence, but she wasn't quite a dropout level student, either. She just wasn't interested in assignments or a good deal of the subject material.

"But by all means, pay for my food. I'll go with that," she conceded. Something told her that he was either obsessively concerned about his students, or her specifically, and if she was too evasive to accept help, he might think she had trouble at home or something, which couldn't be further from the truth. It was just her personality.
Epic
Best Ragequit
Posted Image

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,725 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:39 PM
  • Alias:Dan
Itsu went over to Delilah, worried about her close friend. "Are you alright?" Itsu asked, sounding concerned. "I will be fine, Itsu." Delilah replied, slowly getting back up. Itsu returned to her position and drew her card. "I draw, and I Normal Summon Evoltile Odonto in Attack Mode!" An orange turtle-like monster with fins on its shoulders and a DNA-patterned tail emerged from a burst of flame. (500 ATK|LV2) "And he allows me to Special Summon Evolsaur Elias from my hand, who, in turn, Special Summons Evolsaur Cerato!" A massive spiky brachiosaur burst forth from the portal Odonto summoned, followed by an orange black-armored tyrannosaurus that looked like a smaller version of Terias. (1900 ATK|LV4) (100 ATK|LV6) "And now, I will Xyz Summon!" A red portal appeared in front of Itsu as Terias and Elias shot up into the air as twin beams of light. "I will create an Overlay network with these 2 monsters! Xyz Summon! Drive the flames of battle to a level never before reached with your ultimate evolution, Evolzar Soldde!" The two entered the portal, and a huge blue dragon surrounded in a field of flames burst from the swirling portal. (2600 ATK|RNK6|2 XM)

Barian Warlord

Barian Warlord

Owner of your stuff!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
    Last Visit Aug 20 2014 03:52 PM
X was glad that Celes had decided to let him treat her to a meal she had always seemed antisocial and seemed to shun most contact with other peoples except for dueling where her skills seemed to make her far more confident then most people. "I know a good family restaurant around here we could go to or if you have somewhere else you want to go to I'd be fine either way." X remembered when he first left the Balian World to search for the Numbers he had checked most of the local restaurants to see which he would like and if any Number Holders frequented them and found the one he was planning to go to was the best in town for its prices.

I just want to say I don't draw any of the picks for my cards I get them online so thanks to the people that draw them your the best.

BEST THING EVER - http://widzilla.devi...nshi-Collection

evilfusion

evilfusion

God-Pharaoh

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,799 posts
"No, not some big thing," Celes said. "Just something simple, like a sandwich shop or whatever. Cheap, satisfying, and quick," she continued pointedly. She didn't want a huge deal made out of this agreement and it seemed rather creepy to go to a restaurant with a teacher, regardless of intention. Odds are she was going to get another comment about her grades or late schoolwork and it was such a nuisance to deal with. Just because she wasn't a top student didn't matter if she was smart enough in her everyday life, which was exactly what she was.
Epic
Best Ragequit
Posted Image

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,725 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:39 PM
  • Alias:Dan
Itsu grinned as she realized what she needed to do, now that she had a chance to see the card she drew from Evo-Benefits. "I activate the Spell Card Evo-Seize!"

Evo-Seize
Spell/Quickly
Tribute 1 "Evoltile" monster and 1 "Evolsaur" monster you control and target 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field; gain control of that target. If the target is an Xyz Monster, and one of the Tributed monsters is a Level equal to the Rank of the Xyz Monster, attach that Tributed monster to the Xyz Monster as an Xyz Material.

Odonto and Cerato become two beams of light with strange cybernetic symbols around them, also made of energy. "This card allows me to snag one of your monsters by getting rid of two of mine, and as an added bonus, if the Xyz Monster and one of my Tributed Evols have similar Levels and Ranks, that Evol becomes an Xyz Material!" Cerato's beam curved upwards as Odonto's wrapped around Graceful Knight Light. Again, the Xyz Material entered the red orb in the monster's center and disappeared, but the beam dragged the Number over to Delilah's side of the field, and Cerato's beam slowed down and settled into an orbit around Graceful Knight Light, becoming an Xyz Material. Immediately, the Arch started up again, minutely powering up the Number. (3000 ATK -> 3100 ATK)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users