1 Book of Moon
1 Mind Control

3 Dimensional Prison
2 Solemn Warning
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Trap Dustshoot
1 Torrential Tribute

It's something random I felt like building, after seeing how much I liked Cyber and Reaper in this format. The fact that they're light and dark support Sorc (which I really like), as well as TGU, TKRO, etc. Summoning a Tour Guide will end up yielding two darks in the graveyard, meaning if I start going through Cybers, Veilers, and Thunder Kings my Sorcs will be live. Not to mention if I'm desperate I can use the TGUs to make Number 20: Gig-Anto Brilli-Ant to have a light going. I really like 3 Dimensional Prison, but I'm unsure of my ratios of Cybers, Reapers, and Maxx "C"s. I also am not sure if I want to keep Bottomless. I'm sure there's something better to play.

I prefer Maxx "C" before Veiler, but on DN Inzecters exist so Veiler is sort of needed. Regardless Veiler is s*** at 3 and I'd probably just go 2-2

I don't like Mind Crush and I'd rather play a defensive trap that actually gets rid of stuff on the board.

The deck is primarily designed to have good matchups vs Plants, Karakuri, Darkworld, and Rabbit.

Archived