I think it is pretty strong, and being able to summon any level 7 spellcasters (Arcanite Magician, Dark Magician, etc.) or lower (many) from almost ANYWHERE (including your opponent's cards!) is very strong. In addition it destroy an opponent's attacker. AND you can steal from your opponent's hand.
Just... wow.
I also don't really understand why it's called "Wizard Army" if the picture only shows 2 people.
Also, the text should be worded differently, like so:
Activate only when your opponent declares an attack with a Spellcaster-Type monster; destroy that monster. You can then Special Summon up to 2 level 7 or lower Spellcaster-Type monsters from either player's hand, Deck, or Graveyard. You can skip your next 2 Draw Phases to add this card to your hand from your Graveyard.
I know it's your first card, and it is a reasonable attempt at a good card. I do like the general idea, it just needs a bit of work. Maybe lower the amount of good effects or add a couple of downsides.

[quote name='Cold Assassin' timestamp='1322196123' post='5664112']
"What the F*** is this? Let me read the comments......... yeah its pop culture"
Correct me if Im wrong, please.
[/quote]
Its not Pop Culture.
Just because he used a picture from Harry Potter doesn't mean its FROM Harry Potter.
And who cares, this is Any other Cards.

But yeah. The effect is good but:
1. Change it to Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower Spellcaster Monster from your hand.
2. Add a drawback effect.
3. The Summon from the hand,deck, and Graveyard IS ALREADY a special summon.
4. The draw effect is unneeded and should be removed :/

But I do like the card effect. 7/10.

[quote name='God_Of_Thunder' timestamp='1322341021' post='5667580']
[img]http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/4481/520148.jpg[/img]

I used your guys' advice and remade the card. I hope you like this better! :)
[/quote]Good perseverance (I thought you weren't going to come back)
The OCG is STILL not quite right though (but that's my fault a little, I gave you OCG before that was slightly incorrect, sorry)
Activate only when your opponent declares an attack with a Spellcaster-Type monster: Destroy it. You can then Special Summon up to 2 level 5 or lower Spellcaster-Type monsters from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.
But I STILL think it's a tad strong. Maybe try having the effect only affect level 4 or lowers.
Good try though, it's certainly coming along.
P.S. Try looking for different pictures. Photobucket always has what I'm looking for.

Archived