Therrion

[center][img]http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/6753/frostfiredragon.jpg[/img]
1 Level 6 FIRE monster + 1 Level 6 WATER monster
During either player's turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card: Negate the activation of a card or effect and return that card to the opponent's hand. If that card was a Spell card, it cannot be activated until their next Standby Phase. When this card with no Xyz material is destroyed; destroy 1 card and draw 1 card.
[/center]
[center]Rate, hate, commentate.[/center]

[quote name='Gagaga Girl' timestamp='1322282716' post='5666332']

[center]It is for any effect. It just makes Spells not be able to be reactivated. Wouldn't wanna negate a Spell then give it back to em, would be pointless.[/center]
[/quote]

aha but then u can turn around and negate it again with ure other xyz material if u still have it then u could play something like ring of magnetism to it soo he loses 500 atk . and ure opponent has to attck "Frostfire Dragon" and so once hes destroyed i would destroy attacking monster and draw me a card...like a boss

[quote name='Gagaga Girl' timestamp='1322282993' post='5666342']

[center]Thanks, welcome to YCM Firefox Masaki ^-^[/center]
[center]I didn't make the template, but I downloaded it for Magic Set Editer so I could make them easily.[/center]
[/quote]

oh thx for the welcoming but im not the least new to ycm ...been around for long time just been a long time ya know what i mean ...and thx for reading my sig...always appreciated..

the only other thing i can say is a maybe on the attribute like it must be a tough decision to either go fire or water but because you put it as FROSTfire..and not FIREfrost...maybe u should switch the attribute to water

thinking it would look much better this way

[center]My decision was based on the body being Red, and the spikes being Blue. The body is usually if not always bigger then the spikes, plus the wings it obviousily has more Red, which symbolizes FIRE. Also, Firefrost doesn't flow, thus I named it Frostfire, which sounds amazing.[/center]
[center]I COULD make it both attributes, but that doesn't do much, and would be more text on an already cluttered card.[/center]
[center]I was judging your newness upon Post amount.[/center]

[quote name='Gagaga Girl' timestamp='1322283580' post='5666360']

[center]My decision was based on the body being Red, and the spikes being Blue. The body is usually if not always bigger then the spikes, plus the wings it obviousily has more Red, which symbolizes FIRE. Also, Firefrost doesn't flow, thus I named it Frostfire, which sounds amazing.[/center]
[center]I COULD make it both attributes, but that doesn't do much, and would be more text on an already cluttered card.[/center]
[center]I was judging your newness upon Post amount.[/center]
[/quote]

yes i understand ure decision in this perfectly and its ok ill prob get it alot until i get myself up to at least three stars...now have u ever tried putting two things together tht wouldnt normally go together or are complete opposites...sure you have uve done it with this card..you have fire....and you have water complete opposites yes...well now even tho their might be more red than blue in the card in my opinion looks kinda even but that doesnt matter what matter that some times its better or best in some cases to go with what is the oppsite or what u wouldnt normally do because in the end you have something that looks remarkably better than what youve started with...idk give it a try just go to ure card maker and switch em see how it looks with the water attribute and then tell me what you think

[center]Viewing the card in MSE with WATER attribute...Its not clicking whatsoever.[/center]
[center]Yes, out of the oridinary is good with some things, but I prefer to have my Attributes tune with my picture and round it out. Not try to defy simple proportions of color and say what it is less of. If I wanted to, I could says its DARK, but would that be cool?[/center]

hmmm you know its not a bad idea ...it would put kinda of twist to the card..but then again it might mess up the entire deck cuz whos gonna have a wierd water fire AND dark deck all mixed...but maybe this would be the only dark in the deck making it just a little diff which isnt bad at all..i just think this card might be a little challenging to xyz summon cuz u have to have both lv 6 water and fire...i mean think about it for a minute

Archived