marshmallon

right, but you know, if marshmellon will be comming out, that means the marshmellon glases will be comming out, and yeah, im sure later in the year that those cards will be on the limited list, but when new cards come out, they dont nstantly head to the list, youll still have some time to use them to their most powerfull extent.

last i checked, that little guy will be joining 14 other OCG only cards in Premium Pack 1 sometime this August

PP1 list as of now:

PP01-EN001 Magician of Black Chaos

PP01-EN002 Black Magic Ritual

PP01-EN003 Marshmallon

PP01-EN004

PP01-EN005 Gemini Imps

PP01-EN006 Return Zombie

PP01-EN007 Shield Crush

PP01-EN008 Dark Magic Curtain

PP01-EN009 Legacy of Yata-Garasu

PP01-EN010

PP01-EN011

PP01-EN012

PP01-EN013 Javelin Beetle

PP01-EN014 Javelin Beetle Pact

PP01-EN015

Hmmmm, I don't really like having that card, it has no downside at all. Its advantages WAY outweigh it's disadvantages (Which are basically only its Low stats, and that really doesn't matter, because you'll be defending with all of the time anyways)

Even with just its immortality I'd be uncomfortable having it, but with the thousand points of damage it's pretty unfair in my book.

eh, reminds me of when i used to play mario party when i was little and i got pissed at the boo ghost for making a *daylights* out of myself, cause he always cheats. (cause you now even in the new games, you can't trust floating invisible puffballs)

Archived