Batman: Arkham Chaos [Started/Accepting/OOC]

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1323629364' post='5700854']
I was considering creating an app for the riddler but I don't mind if someone else makes one first...
[/quote]

Go right ahead.
Mine was technicaly scrapped untill someone applied as Harley anyway since I don't want to end up running three characters.

Username: Trimage
RP Name: Red Hood
Height: 6 FT
Weight: 190 LBS
Bio:Noby knows anything about the red hood he just came to town and lade down his law and anyone who didn't follow it got taken out, he is still expanding his territory and has gone face to face with batman multiple times.
Personality: The Red Hood is cold and calculating with a bit of a jokester in him when he wants to be, he has no problem killing and when things involve either Batman or the Joker he tends to leave a trail.
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111108005142/batman/images/a/a6/1854662-red_hood_by_saadirfan.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Faction: His own, criminals either fall in line or die
[spoiler=Equipment:] He keeps 2 revolvers and ammo in his jacket
Detective Vision
His gauntlets and boots each contain eight compartments in which he can store items
1) Explosive Gel
2) Shuriken
3) Line-Launcher
4) Claws
5) Cryptographic Sequencer
6) Smoke bombs
7) Regular Bombs
8)Remote electric charger
Variety of transportation[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Abilities/Attributes:] Peak Physical Condition, Master Martial Artist, Skilled Acrobat, Skilled Swordsman, Skilled Detective, Fluent is several languages, Intermediate bomb assemble and [font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a]diffusion[/spoiler][/color][/font]

[b]Username:[/b] Chaos Sonic
[b]RP Name:[/b] Nightwing (A.K.A. "The First Robin". Other old Alias consist of: "The Target" and "Renegade")
[b]Real Name:[/b] Richard "Dick" John Grayson
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Height:[/b] 6ft tall
[b]Weight:[/b] 175 lbs
[b]Bio:[/b]
Was part of the famous "Flying Graysons", but after Tony Zuko killed them by using faulty rope he was brought to live with Bruce Wayne at Wayne Manor. After young Grayson learned of Bruce's secret, he soon became Robin the Boy Wonder. That's where his journey as a crime fighter began. Though as time went on, Dick began to start to grow up and try to be his own man. So when the day came, he told Batman off and quit being Robin. Afterwords, he donned the new outfit and became Nightwing. Though he still keeps Batman / Bruce as a father figure, and tries to help him out from time to time.

[b]Personality:[/b]
Nightwing is basically like Batman, only difference is that he basically acts just like his alter ego: Dick Grayson. Both can be a bit cocky at times, but does what he can to help the people of Gotham. He also lives by the rule that Batman does: apprehend the guilty but never kill for any reason.

[spoiler=Appearance:]
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111101075657/batman/images/c/c9/NightwingModel1.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

[b]Faction:[/b] Batman's Faction

[spoiler=Powers/Equipment/Abilities/Attributes:]
[u]Outfit:[/u]
Para-Wings - Are shown when he lifts his arms up, allows him to glide. (Think Batman: The Animated Series. Yeah I know he doesn't have it in Arkham City, but that was always a favorite for me)

[u]Vehicles:[/u]
Wingcycle - A personalized model of the Batcycle.

[u]Weapons & Gadgets:[/u]
Utility Belt - Most of the weapons and gadgets reside here.
Wrist Darts - Stealthy way to take down enemies, carries only 3 at a time.
Two Electric Eskrima Sticks - Shown in appearance. Can be thrown at opponents as a projectile weapon which ricochet up to hit the enemy, even around corners.
Wing-Dings - Stylized shurikens, essentially personalized batarangs. Look like birds almost.
Smoke Capsules
Batclaw
Line Launcher
Disruptor
Electric Blasts - Similar to Explosive Gel, just quicker

[u]Abilities:[/u]
Master Detective
Master Acrobat
Master Martial Artist
Multi-Lingual
Skilled Leader (When was in Teen Titans, the Outsiders, and even the Justice League at one point)
Strength Level[/spoiler]

Archived