Batman: Arkham Chaos [Started/Accepting/OOC]

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess you still need a Harley Quinn; I know quite a bit about her and her personality in general. Not just from the games but lore all around, fighting style and mindset. I'll give it a shot.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Username:[/b] Tymur Shayk[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]RP Name:[/b] Harley Quinn[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Real Name:[/b] Harleen Frances Quinzel[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Gender:[/b] Female[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Height:[/b] 5'7[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Weight:[/b] 140lbs [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Bio: [/b]A former and young psychiatrist assigned to the treat the joker, but became obsessed with her patient; believing to be in love with him. Her emotional attraction to him, cost her mind, trying to desperately gain his approval. This has led her to be a dangerous and unpredictable criminal, using her intelligence and agile grace to do Joker's bidding.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Personality: [/b]A playful and dangerous young girl at heart with loyalty only to her 'Puddin'. Can be very protective of him while in his company and of others. Emotional, with his seen death, went into a distraught state and psychopathic sanity. Making sure to make her Puddin happy, especially with his child.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111031233539/arkhamcity/images/thumb/d/d5/ArkhamCityRenderHarley.png/235px-ArkhamCityRenderHarley.png[/img][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Faction:[/b] Joker's allies[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Equipment/Abilities/Attributes:[/b][/size][/font][/color][list]
[*][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Talented Gymnast[/size][/font][/color]
[*][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]High Human Agility[/size][/font][/color]
[*][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Trained in the fields of psychoanalysis[/size][/font][/color]
[*][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Uses Joke themed weapons[/size][/font][/color]
[*][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Array of bombs, ranging from smoke screens and gas, to explosives[/size][/font][/color]
[*][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Keeps a gun(s) on her at all times[/size][/font][/color]
[/list]

I will try to make replys but it might be for the better that Scarecrow is kept on the sidelines (atleast untill he goes after Batman a.k.a reveals himself to Gotham) since he (to me atleast) appears to be kind of like "the puppet master" that manipulates people to do his dirty work.

(Will change him to be much more active if the RP survival is at risk)

Posted but kind of think I went slightly crazy with the scene :P

I wanted to have it something that the Scarecrow is testing diferent mixes of his fear toxin in secret for whatever plans he have but probably dragged out the initial scene WAY more then needed.

It may not be the best material to build on for the rest of you but feel free to work it in if you can and want to, just beware that as of right now, I do not plan on having Scarecrow reveal himself more than necessary (example being in my post) before his plans start to get in motion

(Will speed his plans up to make him agressive in his actions if the RP is at risk of dying)

Also, crossing my thumbs I can make the character justice.

0.o Altair, get out of my head, right now

At first (before first post) I settled on the insects on the boat being necessary for him to create his toxin but switched it to either the insects or other animals that "are everywhere" (If you know what I mean) is how he intends to spread the toxin when his plan is put in motion.

Animals are worthless to test extensively on because Crane is only interested in human fear and reactions to it
(from what I gather from the canon material and added in) and uses his tests to fulfill his need to create and observe fear while perfecting his toxin so
his plans can be put in motion.

Yes, If it's ok with you guys, I want to keep his plans secret for now.

Also, a thought I had, since Crane is a master alchemist, he could probably be the one supplying Joker with Titan formula or atleast create it
(hint, hint) since the canister he grabbed on to at the end of Arkham Asylum, could've given him a sample of the formula that he then copies

[quote name='Lazaruz' timestamp='1325288416' post='5739550']
0.o Altair, get out of my head, right now

At first (before first post) I settled on the insects on the boat being necessary for him to create his toxin but switched it to either the insects or other animals that "are everywhere" (If you know what I mean) is how he intends to spread the toxin when his plan is put in motion.

Animals are worthless to test extensively on because Crane is only interested in human fear and reactions to it
(from what I gather from the canon material and added in) and uses his tests to fulfill his need to create and observe fear while perfecting his toxin so
his plans can be put in motion.

Yes, If it's ok with you guys, I want to keep his plans secret for now.

Also, a thought I had, since Crane is a master alchemist, he could probably be the one supplying Joker with Titan formula or atleast create it
(hint, hint) since the canister he grabbed on to at the end of Arkham Asylum, could've given him a sample of the formula that he then copies
[/quote]
I was thinking that he managed to keep some from Arkham Island, but both work?
[quote name='Tymur Shayk' timestamp='1325291945' post='5739701']
Harley's awaiting your audience Altair, she's now aware of the Joker being alive again :P
[/quote]
She needs to find him first, or did you edit your post since last time I checked? Or did someone else post and I just didn't get the notification then you posted? *continues to babble on about more possibilities*

Archived