Brilliant Shining Light/Warrior

Brilliant Shining Light and Brilliant Shining Warrior. Don't know id it's OP'd or not. Constructive criticism.
[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/i4qwz4.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Card Lore]Activate only when your opponent has at least 4 more cards than you both in their hand and on the field. Destroy all cards on the field and in both players hands, and reduce your Life Points to 100. Then, Special Summon one "Setrepha, The Brilliant Shining Warrior" from your hand or Graveyard to your side of the field.[/spoiler]
[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2f0btx5.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Card Lore]Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Brilliant Shining Light", and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card cannot attack on the turn it is Special Summoned. During each of your Battle Phases, declare one card type (Spell, Trap or Monster). The effects of cards of the declared type cannot be activated until the End Phase of this turn.[/spoiler]

The Spell Card will require some clarification. Does your opponent have to have 4 more in hand and 4 more on the field, or just 4 more in total? If it's the total, this is overpowered because of self-reviving Zombies. If both field and hand must have 4 over, it's too situational to be overpowered. But 3300 ATK seems like too much either way, overpowering a topdecked Miracle Fusion for The Shining. I think 2800 is enough as it would tie with Kristya.

well Setrepha is fine the way it is since you can only declare ONE type and nothing more

even so you might want to say there can only be ONE Setrepha on the field. If you summon another one its effects are all negated

the spell isn't too hard to pull off, but reducing your LP to 100, that's a bit WAY too much

I'd lower your LP to like 1500ish or something, so you'd still have a chance

[quote name='newhat' timestamp='1322955105' post='5684145']
The Spell Card will require some clarification. Does your opponent have to have 4 more in hand and 4 more on the field, or just 4 more in total? If it's the total, this is overpowered because of self-reviving Zombies. If both field and hand must have 4 over, it's too situational to be overpowered. But 3300 ATK seems like too much either way, overpowering a topdecked Miracle Fusion for The Shining. I think 2800 is enough as it would tie with Kristya.
[/quote]
It's 4 in each and I know it's gonna be sittuational either way. What would it be like to reduce it to 3 each?

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1322957147' post='5684244']
well Setrepha is fine the way it is since you can only declare ONE type and nothing more

even so you might want to say there can only be ONE Setrepha on the field. If you summon another one its effects are all negated

the spell isn't too hard to pull off, but reducing your LP to 100, that's a bit WAY too much

I'd lower your LP to like 1500ish or something, so you'd still have a chance
[/quote]

100 LP is IMO fine since your opponent is left with a clear field and no hand, just relying on their next draw.

Archived