Photo

A Doctor Who Series

- - - - - A Doctor Who Series doctor who series dalek weeping angle weeping angale tardis

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Trav

Trav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
    Last Visit Apr 17 2013 08:16 PM
These are cards I have been working on for a while (2 hours). So please dont be mean about them, I'm not that good at making cards.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

david ice

david ice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
    Last Visit Dec 23 2016 07:41 PM
Are this cards based on a series
assassins_creed-wallpaper-1280x768-29898

Trav

Trav

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Yes, ever heard of "Doctor Who". BTW this is just half the cards I have put

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Top Hat Regulator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,903 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 05:26 PM
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel
- Silence Will Fall is OP'd it's basically a trap card version of Raigeki with the added effect of discarding all cards in your opponents hand, at least add some sort of a cost to that card otherwise i'd ban it outright
- Silent Scream is also OP'd because for one discard, all cards your opponent controls go to the grave, and allowing for a free direct attack
- also DALEK and Time Lord is not a type, i'd suggest having Time Lord as an archetype (space intended because of IRL Timelords) and the Time Lords being Warrior-Types, and Daleks can get away being Machine-Type

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Trav

Trav

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

- Silence Will Fall is OP'd it's basically a trap card version of Raigeki with the added effect of discarding all cards in your opponents hand, at least add some sort of a cost to that card otherwise i'd ban it outright
- Silent Scream is also OP'd because for one discard, all cards your opponent controls go to the grave, and allowing for a free direct attack
- also DALEK and Time Lord is not a type, i'd suggest having Time Lord as an archetype (space intended because of IRL Timelords) and the Time Lords being Warrior-Types, and Daleks can get away being Machine-Type

o k

thespaniard

thespaniard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
    Last Visit Apr 05 2014 08:27 AM
i dont get the ATK and DEF of the cards. the 11th doctor can go toe to toe with a blue eyes white dragon. with what he's just a man he's not a fighter

electro nexus

electro nexus

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    Last Visit Dec 24 2011 01:27 AM
sweet doctor who cards doctor who is kinda like my idol *LOL*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users