Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [IC/Accepting]

Elƒie

Suddenly, Eltrio saw Jade rummaging through his bag, to which he initially was about to lunge for it, but after realizing something he relaxed. The bag she was looking for wasn't Eltrio's nocturnal bag, but his cooking bag. Sighing with relief that Jade wouldn't grab hold of his camera gear, master key, everything a pervert would need really; remember though, Eltrio is a professional pervert, having done it on a day to day basis. Anyways, his relief was short-lived as all of a sudden Jade pulled out a Drink Vending Machine, a projectile Jade had thrown his direction, which Eltrio saw but, well, it connected, smashing the goof into the lockers behind, Eltrio's entire body buried in a pile of cans, some burst open, metal and coins, to which the poor little pervert mumbled "Mommy, why ain't the babysitter wearin' a nakey apron Mommy?" Well, I suppose we should be grateful he didn't suffer some sort of Oedipus Complex issues.

Bianca chuckled upon Melissa's reply, but allowed her to continue her speech; it'd be extremely rude to interrupt her, especially considering the fact she was, well, blinded to some degree. But her ante-penultimate statement was the one that she felt at heart: Melissa was a fighter in heart, blood, and spirit, something Bianca admired to a degree in her, as she did to...well, everyone on the team. Recently Bianca had been thinking, ever since receiving her award from the paramedics, whether or not she was...well, interested in medicine; sure, the award felt nice, but it wasn't...wholly fulfilling to her...maybe she just needed to think a little on the topic, after all, there was plenty of time to take up more studies, etc.

As soon as Melissa's hand rested upon Bianca's breast, she noted it and silently snarled, her head literally red from boiling anger at the act, but she managed to cool herself by taking a deep breath. Regardless, she wouldn't have Melissa's hand on her breast for another second, so placing Melissa's misplaced mitten upon her shoulder Bianca said, trying her best to sound relaxed, that [i]"I wouldn't worry about you, but considering the fact you rested your hand on my breast, I think that's reason enough: you're not fighting, you're not medically cleared by yours truly, and if you're still having to wear that bandage I am not clearing you, neither am I testing your blood; it would be far too irresponsible for me to allow such an action, and I know my medicine studies would be put in jeopardy for doing something like that."[/i]

Leading her indoors, Bianca said to everyone[i] "Everyone, try to be gentle with Melissa, I don't want her under any unnecessary stress." [/i]as she sat Melissa down on a bench before turning to Eltrio in the pile, simply muttering[i] "Serve's you right."[/i] sticking her tongue out at him, to which Eltrio responded[i] "Hey, Bianca, look over here!"[/i] Bianca, knowing she'd regret this, reluctantly had turned her head and saw Eltrio's pile, which somehow had a large pile of cans resembling...well, something phallic, should I say, and perhaps one that was excessively large and disproportional. To this, Bianca's eyes rolled as she took out a phone book and, after tossing the book, performing a backflip kick, her foot connecting with the book which had headed straight for...

[center][size=5][b]"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"[/b][/size][/center]

Bianca, looking smug, walked over back to Nora, leaving Eltrio's once enormous phallic pile of cans into, well, a flat piece of metal, the phone book in Eltrio's most precious of preciousnesses, the pervert king's crown jewels and royal scepter if you will, Eltrio with tears as he bit his lower lip fiercely to not cry out in pure agony. Bianca had then sat down next to Nora she said [i]"So, how's Momo doing? Didn't take too much out of you did I?"[/i] Now, assuming someone reminded Bianca what Nora had said, whether it be a squeak from Eltrio's mouth, a subtle signal from Izamu, a rich reminder from Jade, or a nasty note from Nora himself, Bianca addressed Nora's question...

[i]"Kei is a special form of energy, which flows in your blood produced by a special gland within your body above your adrenal gland, aptly named the Kei gland, which in the cases of normal human beings remains dormant and unused unless trained; it seeps the energy into your bloodstream which, once reaching your brain, allows you to manipulate the energy of Kei. This energy, depending on your kind of Kei, can define what it serves, for example External Type Kei, used for offence, typically blasts but used otherwise; secondly there is Internal Type Kei, which reinforces your body itself, and finally there's Psychokinesis Kei, although this third form is still in theory, as it is rumored to allow telekinetic communication as well as object levitation, etc, and is said to be a fusion of both External and Internal Kei."[/i]

Sighing, Bianca patted Nora on the head saying[i] "So...you're a lot healthier than I thought, it's just your brain that's dysfunctional."[/i] with a sunny smile which proclaimed no sin. [i]"My best bet is that your Kei has some effect on your brain cells, maybe impairing them or something, or that you're just genetically stupid, but whatever the case..."[/i] Bianca then stretched over to reach a application form, grabbing hold of one and a teddy-bear pen in hand, clicking the top as she signed her signature as well as Nora's name[i] "Nora...Naru...Kami...there we go."[/i] before pulling out documents on the boy, filling in his form for him, since she had a feeling if Nora was left to it he'd act like a Neanderthal man, poke it with his finger, and then hit it...is that offensive to the Neanderthals, comparing them to Nora?

Eltrio eventually climbed out of the rubble and yawned as he looked over to Jade saying, a perfect puppy dog look, "Awn, I'm sowwy Jade-ikins! Here, I got you something..." before diving, yes, diving into his bag, rumbling around in it's contents before pulling out a smoothie, saying "Grape 'n' Melon!" before leaping out of the bag, dusting himself off before turning and seeing something which caused his eyes to glimmer. Dashing to the wall, plastering himself on the see-through glass slide-door, Eltrio slobbered over it as he gazed into something of the work of an angel, a beautiful, fully functional kitchen.

Opening the door, he did see quite a few things which bothered him, so then after closing the slide door, he began to add his own little elements to the kitchen from his bag, such as his industrial stove, etc. He literally emptied his bag out, his seemingly infinite bag, and managed to put it all away! Bravo old bean! Speaking of beans, he did then pull out of a Tupperware box some Nattō as he began to nibble upon it, looking through an opening in the wall to the main section as he asked, of course swallowing first, "Izamu, would your sweet tooth enjoy..." [u][b]NOTE:[/b] Eltrio managed to flash out and piece this out in word for word[/u] "...a plain ice cream sundae topped with a drizzle of fine Swiss honey, with crushed white, milk, and dark chocolate nestled upon it with a lovely stick of caramelized chocolate, with my trademark marshmallow hat, being of course toasted via blowtorch, and topped with a whipped cream dressing, all nestled in a fine nest of honey coated wafers?"

Bianca looked at the dish, knowing it'd be far too sweet and bad for her diet is she had a bite, but her mouth was watering alright.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like everyone else, Izamu could hardly miss the unmistakable voice of Melissa when she can charging into the room. It amazed Izamu how she managed to trip almost everything and anything that was on the floor at the time. Melissa showcased her own colorful language, that could give Nora a run for his money. Bianca chose to leave the tent to speak to Melissa, which was probably the best choice. They seemed to get along very well, and if there was anyone who could calm Melissa down it would be Bianca. She had also informed Izamu that she could remove Nora from his restraints, but that was unnecessary since he had managed to break from his bonds himself. After which he asked what Kei was. "I knew you were an idiot, but I thought you at least knew what Kei was." Izamu said. "As for your answer just wait until Bianca get's back in here. I think she'll be able to explain it to you better than I can." Izamu threw a glance at Nora, [i]'I can't believe that guy has so much Kei inside of him. Just how is his body able to contain so much?' [/i]Luckily they didn't have to wait too long before Bianca came in, but before she did, the unmistakable shout of Eltrio rung across the entire area. Izamu just smiled, "Such an energetic young man he is." Turning her attention to the medical expert in the tent, she spoke up, "Hey, do you mind explaining to this idiot what Kei is."

Without flaw, Bianca explained to Nora what Kei was as well as the different classifications there were when it came to Kei. It was a very interesting to saw the least, but Izamu wasn't completely sure if Nora was understanding. He was, after all, an idiot. "Basically its our energy source." She decided to add just in case. As to Bianca's later suggestion on the Kei actually impairing Nora's brain cells, while interesting, Izamu said, "Actually I think he might really be that stupid. I really can't see Nora any other way to be honest."

Izamu remained silent as Bianca handled the documentation parts of the check-up, handling the parts that Nora would have had to do himself, which Izamu pegged as a good idea since Nora would undoubtedly find some way to mess it up. Either that or just not know how to do it. Well...He was smart enough to fill out his own information...Right? Sometimes even Izamu doubted that. However, the brunett's attention was pulled over to Eltrio as he asked her which treat she would like him to make. At hearing that her eyes became a light with joy, but before she could speak he began naming off items all the will building the treat he was naming with every ingredient he mentioned. By the time he was finished Izamu's mouth was salivating like crazy, and she put a finger to her bottom lip as she looked at the delectable treat. "C-can I really have it?" She mumbled in a trance.

Suddenly a small blur of purple tackled Izamu to the ground, startling the senior as she blinked at the ceiling confused. "Konashi-san!" Finally glancing down to see who it was that tackled her, Izamu was surprised to see Saya straddling her waist. Izamu sat up as much as she could with the young girl sitting on her. "Saya, what on earth are you doing here? This isn't your team's barracks."

"Yes it is! Just moments ago my request to transfer onto this team was accepted! So now I am officially on your team." Saya smiled holding out the accepted transfer papers.

"Oh...I see." Izamu said simply, then looked down at their position then back at Saya. "If we're going to be in this position, I would rather be on top." Saya looked down, and she slapped her hand to her nose as she jumped off of Izamu. "I-i'm so s-s-orry K-konashi-san." She apologized a small trickle of blood managing to slid between the cracks of her closed hand.

"It's fine," Izamu assured standing up, and picking up the papers that Saya dropped in her rush to get away. "Well I guess you should meet everyone, but most importantly Jade. She's the leader of our squad, and...among other things." Having not forgotten Eltrio Izamu turned back to him, "So uh....About that treat, what do I have to do to get you to hand that over?"

[color=#800080]"I don't [i]need[/i] your damn clearance, I'm still going out there no matter what you or [i]anyone[/i] says!"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa spat at Bianca in defiance, before forcibly taking her seat and letting everyone else go about as they would, [/color][color=#000080][i]'For f***'s sake, now I'm back at square one all [b]over[/b] again. And all this just because I touched her boob... by accident I might add. I need a break.'[/i][/color]

[color=#000000]Suddenly, a can rolled over by her feet, which still had drink in it, funnily enough. Melissa tasted the drink, but didn't like it. She [i]did[/i] however place it to the side, so she could spray the drink all over Eltrio's face if he got any ideas. However, Eltrio started giving things to the others, and that made Melissa wonder if [i]she[/i] was going to get anything from him. Whatever the case, she was concerned about the new arriver taking over and replacing her, but she didn't want to go into too big of a panic over nothing. Instead, she left this nothing alone and moved on.[/color]

[color=#800080]"So uh... do [i]I[/i] get something?"[/color][color=#000000] she asked Eltrio enticingly.[/color]

Jade let out a sigh as all the antics went on. Especially when Eltrio dropped the smoothie he pulled out for her as he noticed the kitchen. Staring at the ruined smoothie, she wondered why fate kept getting between her and delectable grape dishes. Looking up from the ruined smoothie, she noticed a flyer on the ground. Walking over to it, she picked it up. [color=#006400]"The Kei King Tournament.. It is that time of the year, isn't it.." [/color]Jade mumbled with some nostalgia. She remembered back in her high school and college years when she would enter in that tournament. She kicked some a$s back then despite her young age. Looking up, she noticed how everyone was either meh about things or were tensed up. [color=#006400]"Hey.. How about we enter the tournament? Or at least watch it.. It'll help us release some pent up energy.. How does that sound everyone?" [/color]She asked out to everyone, still looking at the poster.

Bianca took her time with Nora's forms, making sure her medical records of the boy corresponded with what she was writing, but after hearing Melissa's little tantrum, she reluctantly sighed and said[i] "Melissa, you're not going, that's final; besides, I'm sure the Tournament Commission wouldn't allow a disabled fighter to compete, since you're without sight." [/i]before getting back to work on her, or rather Nora's, with her little teddy-bear pen.

All of a sudden, she heard a whizzing sound that had crashed, and clung, upon Izamu's waist...a little girl? Huh, how peculier. Well, Bianca's attention was diverted to this little incident, so she couldn't not watch it unfold before her eyes now, could she? This...surprisingly young girl...surely...she must've skipped grades, right? How could she- [i]'Wait a second...' [/i]Bianca stopped for a second, her teddy bear resting upon her pursed lips as she thought[i] 'If she skipped grades, does that mean she's smarter than me?'[/i]

Blushing realizing how petty she sounded, Bianca drove away the thought and heard Izamu's...very suggestive statement, which to her surprise lead to this "Saya" girl to having a sudden explosion from her nose. As she informed the girl to go meet everyone, Izamu turned her attention to Eltrio with her suggestive mannerisms still intact. Rolling her eyes with a faint smile, Bianca walked over to Saya with a handkerchief and wiped her nose as she said[i] "It's a pleasure to be your acquaintance, Saya; my name's Bianca Torres, I'm this Squad's medic, so I'll be handling your nosebleeds to your cuts and grazes."[/i]

After noting a halt in the bleeding Bianca had to ask[i] "Are these nosebleeds frequent?"[/i] before standing up, brushing herself a little, and making her way to Jade to introduce their newest member; overhearing their leader’s suggestion she did mull over the thought briefly, as getting out would be quite the nice break, plus it’s something Melissa could...partially enjoy, at least.#

Eltrio, however, was paying his attention to Izamu and her very suggestive remark. In his head, he heard her words softly caress his ears, and pictured something in his head: there she was, the beautiful girl, naked as the day she was born, censor-worthy spots covered in a gently trail of ice cream as she sat in a semi-oversized sundae glass, legs luxuriously over the side, as if in a a tub of the rich delight. Extending her arm to him she called out his name, softly, like a gentle breeze.

Well, now that Eltrio’s fantasy was over, he snapped back to reality and prodded Izamu’s nose playfully as he said “Don’t be silly! I’d never allow myself to keep such a treat from such a sweet tooth...” before whispering “Although maybe we could arrange someth-“ and that was when Melissa’s comment was made, Eltrio gazing over to her surprised she could tell he had something, although Izamu’s fussing and, well, the scent of the treat had probably gave it away.

A little buffaloed off his trail of thought, Eltrio asked “Well, my dear Melissa, that all depends upon your preference!” before grasping his side and doing the typical cloak throw, revealing himself in some form of barkeep’s attire, a bar desk in front as he asked, doing his best impression as possible to sound Texan “So, what’ll it be, doll-face?”

Back to Bianca, upon reaching Jade she answered her question with her usual look, seemingly emotionally aloof, as she simply stated[i] "Though watching certainly won't release any energy, unless we're like those stupid fanatics who scream aloud in the stands, I'm sure you fighters will have a lot of fun; I'll obviously be serving as our Squad's medic, even if you're adversaries in the fight." [/i]before highlighting the new girl, saying [i]"Jade, this is Saya: apparently she has just transfered to our squad." [/i]before twirling around to her and asking[i] "I imagine you have your medical records with you, right, Saya?" 'This way I'll see for sure if she's a child genius'[/i] was the thoughts of this...oddly immature side of Bianca.

The blood from the Kei-reading device, however, was now non-existant, the sample now in the hands of a shifty character who had managed to get in, and evidently out, undetected, and opening up a brief-case computer, placing in the sample, he said "You've got the results, right?" to hear the response "Ah, yes, it is phenominal; our tip wasn't a fraud at all. I want you to monitor this one."

[color=#800080]"Up yours, too, Bianca!" [/color][color=#000000]Melissa yelled at said woman, before turning back to see Eltrio trying to be oh so dazzling. Yes, you've read right, she could [i]see[/i] him... straight [i]through[/i] the blood-stained bandage as well. Realizing this, she suddenly rushed towards Jade, hoping there was some more information on that flyer that she was holding.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, gimme, gimme, gimme..." [/color][color="#000000"]Melissa jumped around like a jumping bean for a few seconds, before kissing Jade full-on the lips for a few seconds and grabbing the flyer off her, and then saying, half-cutely and half seductively, [/color][color=#800080]"[i]Thank[/i] you..."[/color]

[color=#000000]Scurrying away a slight distance, she took some time to record some details on her arm. She only managed to get the address of the main sign-up building and the phone number for said office, though, before her sight failed her again. All in all, Melissa only gained the sight that she had for about 30 seconds. But at least she managed to make them count.[/color]

[color="#800080"]"...f***. Oh well, it was exhilarating while it last," [/color][color=#000000]After saying this, Melissa tried to put the flyer back in Jade's hand as best she could. Where she [i]actually[/i] managed to place it though... I'll let Aisu decide. She then scurried away again, this time all the way over to Eltrio to hear his attempt to sound Texan. It was a little off, but not bad, one must admit.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Surprise me," [/color][color=#000000]Melissa replied in a daring tone, before bringing the arm that she had written the details on onto the bar desk in front of her, [/color][color=#800080]"Oh, and while we're here... can you read what this [i]says[/i] for me?"[/color]

Nora had not moved from his spot on hospital-like bed this whole time. His mind was on overload from the massive amount of information coming at him all at once. Melissa was in what seemed like a massive explosion of hormones. Nora wasn't even dumb enough to mess with what was supposedly a woman during her special time of month. Her actions were odd though which confused him even more. Grabbing Bianca's tits at some point and then being the one to get pissed at her. Well those mood swings should be expected. She then made out with Jade for a bit. These are just Melissa's actions or a fraction of the crazy sh*t that happened in the past few minutes.

A young looking girl had entered the room and immediatly glomped Izamu. Wow, there is so much lebianism in the past few minutes. If you actually count Melissa (a dude) kissing Jade and grabbing Bianca's boobs as lesbianism that is. Which I don't but Nora being the ignorant moron he is does. Apparently she was also a new member to the team because we all know the first thing Nora needs is another f*cker around him. It was probably more shocking that she was actually some sort of fangirl of Izamu, the girl who causes all the problems in his life even though though those "problems" are pretty much touching a girl's panties all the time. Poor poor Nora...

There was aklso some weird guy walking in and taking his blood sample that also seriously confused him. It seemed everybody else was distracted by the odd sh*t they were doing. A mix of all this confusion pretty much just lead to those five minutes or so being completely blocked out from his headso he was about back to the time he had entered the first-aid room. "Hey, Nurse f*cker! Am I back to my normal condition or what? I want to enter that fighting tournament happening to-when did everybody else get in here? It's kind of crowded?" He looked over to Saya. "And who's that flat f*cker?"

Saya looked up at Bianca as she delicately wiped her blood gushing nose with a napkin. Though when she did look up she didn't look at at Bianca's face, but instead her boobs. [i]'W-what the hell!? They're huge! What has she been eating!?' [/i]Just thinking about that caused a fresh flow of blood to come out of her nose, to which Bianca asked, "[i]Are these nosebleed's frequent?" [/i]Saya just laughed a bit nervously, [i]'You have no idea.'[/i] Meanwhile, Izamu was waiting for Eltrio to answer her unaware of the very well placed fan service he had just dreamed up. Unfortunately, Saya did not miss it and somehow she managed to see this fantasy even though it was in his head. The moment she saw the ice cream covered Izamu beckoning - in Saya's mind it was her - her body was propelled backwards with a new gush of blood. Now sprawled on the floor, she reached out towards Eltrio [i]'H-how dare h-he...Think o-of my Konashi-san in that way...' [/i]She thought while trying to find the strength to stand.

Once she did she was pulled over to see Jade with Bianca right beside her. Saya was about to bow but her body suddenly stiffened at the sight of Jade's well endowed breast. [i]'W-what is going on here!?' [/i]She screamed in her mind while finishing her bow. "Hello, my name is Saya Lawenski freshman and in the light dorms. It's a pleasure to meet you Jade." She could barely get anything else out before Bianca whirled onto her and asked her for her medical records. "Ah! Yes, of course!" She pulled up the side of her shirt slightly to reveal some extra papers that were half sticking out from the top of her skirt. She pulled it out and handed it to Bianca, "Here you go! I figured that the medical person on staff would want to take a quick look at them, though I'm sure you'll just pull up my file whenever if you see fit."

Suddenly another woman bounded by. A red headed, and very buxom woman came over and took the Kei Tournament sheet out of Jade's hands, kissing her full on the lips while doing so. After being shocked by the kiss - simply because of the blatant sexual activity going on in this one room - she collapsed to the ground in tears. [i]'Why...Why must I suffer so? The small breast of mine can never hold up against women of such high status. Is this a curse from the gods? Whhhhyyyyyy!!!?' [/i]

It was then that Nora made his entrance by referring to Saya as the "Flat f*cker". Saya turned white and fluttered to the ground, and a small, white ghost-like blob floated out of her mouth.

"Nora you shouldn't be so mean." Izamu stated sitting on the couch, and eating her sweet treat. "I happen to like Saya-chan, small breast or not."

"K-konoshi-san!" Saya exclaimed apparently having been revived. She then turned to Nora and glared, "So you are the demon who took away my beloved Konoshi-san! But no matter what you cannot defeat me, because I have something you don't have." A blush appeared on her face as she exclaimed, "I have the power of love! Isn't that right my darling wife!"

Izamu looked up at Saya for a second, before giving her a slight smirk, "Of course."

Saya squealed, blowing steam out of her nose. "You hear that Nora!? You can't win."

Izamu just giggled to herself. Saya was always to flamboyant. It should be interesting to see how Nora would react, but while she was waiting for that she addressed Jade's earlier question. "I think it would be pretty cool to enter the tournament. In fact I already entered myself in the tournament, and I'm pretty sure Nora is also interested in joining. Also, "Izamu turned her attention to Melissa, "I know we don't talk that much, but I'm glad that you are feeling better. Or at least, you look like you're doing better than you used to be. Bianca really has a way of taming hot-headed people huh. Or maybe it was Jade who quelled the fire within you." She teased speaking of the kiss that Melissa seemed to have shamelessly bestowed upon Jade's lips.

Damian hadn't seen the others in his squad for quite a bit of time. He was too busy examining the layout of the regio and figuring out a plan to A.) Take out Lilian and B.) Get to the hidden archives. Though he had to get out of his dorm so he could get some fresh air. [color=#4b0082][i]All this planning and I've gotten completely no where fast. [/i][/color]he thought, rubbing the back of his head. Damian then reached into his pocket and pulled out a flier for some tournament which was with his mail and everything. [color=#4b0082]"A tournament would be a good way to show my skills. And at least get my mind off this whole Lilian thing..." [/color]he said as he reached for his cellphone, giving Jade a quick call.

[color=#008000][i]This is Jade...please leave a message. [/i][/color]the voicemail said.

[color=#4b0082]"Guess she really isn't in a mood to talk right now..." [/color]Damian sighed, before he cleared his throat. [color=#4b0082]"Jade, its Damian Kuso. I don't know if you saw the flier for the tournament, but if you did...I was wondering if you and the others in the squad going to join in. I'm thinking about it, but wanted to know if you guys were. Anyway, you know how get in touch with me. Talk with you later, leader." [/color]With his message finished, Damian hung up and just took a stroll around the small park.

Bianca rolled her eyes annoyed with Melissa's behavior, she was acting like a 5 year old who'd keep up her tantrum 'til she got what she wanted, and quite frankly Bianca was not one to stand for it, but she decided that Melissa wouldn't cause...too much damage, so she decided to focus on her own job, her job as the medic of the Squad...unfortunately the problem was that as her job she had to keep Melissa from killing herself.[i] 'So...this is what it feels like to be a mom.' Bianca thought. 'Crushed under responsibilities, having to make sure they're alright...and, of course, no reliable male figure to help in the works.'[/i]

Melissa then, blatantly kissing Jade upon the lips with a sudden burst of, as Hotaru had put it, sexual energy, confirmed it for Bianca. [i]'Yep, from pissed off to horny, she's got hormone problems alright.'[/i] and rolling her eyes, she patted lil' Saya upon her head as she took and looked over her medical files, and with a sigh of relief she though[i]t 'Thank goodness, she's just a freshman, and not a child genius...although she really looks considerably younger, I'll have to see what stuff she uses.' [/i]before blushing at the thought, thinking in retaliation[i] 'But it's not like I feel old, or anything like that.'[/i] feeling a little bit embarrassed that she actually thought something like that.

Suddenly, Nora decided to call her, yep, you know it, and Bianca, who's face was red and ready to exploded muttered as quiet as she could [i]"You're making it really hard not to get my phone book on you, Momo."[/i] before noting poor little Saya turn into a white blob, but then Izamu defended her "wife's" honour, which seemed to raise her spirits. Wow, Saya must've been awfully smitten by Izamu. But Nora...well, she believed he hadn't gotten off enough just yet, so she said to Nora, behind him [i]"You shouldn't go around insulting people Momo, it's just plain rude."[/i]

[i]"I mean, it's not like I go around calling you an unintelligent, pompous obnoxious brat of a boy who's only chance at any sort of friendship or any kind of relationship is by mercilessly beating another until they've hardly any senses left, and really has no use beyond those of a pack mule because of your limited cognitive capabilities as well as not being able to support yourself financially to afford really any decent luxuries in life that may make your life worth meaning, as well as the fact your only redeeming quality is your strength which, really, no-one would want because it seems to have caused an extreme mental disfunction."[/i]

[i]"Why not try nice for once...oh, and you're A-OK to get going."[/i][hr]Eltrio, having suddenly being offered Melissa's arm, began to fix up the same treat he'd made for Izamu as he tried to read her writing as he said "Umm...err..." before placing the arm, in specific her hand, upon the sundae's glass before saying "I noticed the word "Kei King Tournament" but that's it; I'm afraid your eyes have caused a problem with your writing!" with a friendly chuckle, before reading the details of the whereabouts of the Tournament and wiped her arm clean, re-writing the details more clearly as he chuckled saying "There you go! So, what're you trying to do involving the tourne- Oh my gosh, you're entering, right?! YES! NOW I HAVE A BEAUTY TO CHEER ON IN THE CROWDS!"

After this little situation dissolved, Eltrio's eyes locked upon Saya as he heard Nora mutter her being flat-chested, but she seemed...okay after some rallying from Izamu; noting the young lass, Eltrio darted like lightning and gave her petite puppies a pampering the best way he knew how, a squeeze: "~Aww, so cute! A wee training bra; you're just a sweet wittwe angew aren't you!~" Eltrio whispered into Saya's ears, actually considering her feelings over her budding buxom, not really for calling her out upon the matter.[hr]Of course, then came the phone book, and Eltrio was upon the floor like a fallen pot. Bianca them said to Saya "I suppose I'd best introduce you to this guy: he's our resident pervert, Eltrio Branning, and oddly has a knack for groping people, despite how inappropriate it is, and despite as much as we protest it." Then she handed her a phone book as she said "Considering you've a more delicate frame, I imagine you'll need this. Izamu supports Eltrio's groping, but Jade and Melissa use their raw strength upon him. You and I, as more delicate creatures, need something to ward off the old man incarnate in a young body."

[color=#800080][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]"Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, gimme, gimme, gimme..." [/size][/font][/color]Was all Jade heard before Melissa ran over and stole not only the flyer to the Kei King Tournament, but a kiss as well. Turning around, she mumbled something about nothing to do here and began to slowly take off in her jet pack. At least, that's what'd I do but unfortunately, Jade can't. She's kinda important. Instead, Jade just extends her out as confusion with a hint of wtf covers [url="http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/picard-wtf.jpg"]her face[/url]. Promptly afterwards, she turns around and smacks her forehead against a locker before turning around and finally noticing Saya. She knows Saya was introduced earlier and what not, but her mind was busy thinking about the tournament, reminiscing about what seems to be better days and then suddenly becoming what feels to be unfortunate target for sexuality experimenting. At the last thought, I really want Jade to turn around, say 'nothing to do here' and just take off in a jet pack.

Once again, being one of the important people of this role play, she can't. Instead, she trying to concentrate on Saya before turning to Izamu. [color=#006400]"Izamu, a word if you would," [/color]she asked for as she walked over to a corner, away from the others. Assuming Izamu is over with Jade (which is most likely), Jade spoke in a low tone, [color=#006400]"Can we trust her? I know that she;s a friend of yours but with what happened last week, we never know what could ha-" [/color]Jade stopped as she finally noticed the vibration in her pocket. [color=#006400]"Excuse me a moment.."[/color] Jade said absent-minded as she fished out her cell phone, having just missed a call. Dialing her voicemail, she listened to the message Damian left. Calling him back, she too, got his voicemail. [i][color=#006400]'Wtf? You just called? What did you do.. Drop the phone and ran from it?' [/color][/i]Jade thought with some humor as she waited for the beep. [color=#006400]"After the tone, please leave a message.. Blah, blah, blah.. Hey Damien.. Just missed your call.. From the looks of things, it seems like just about everyone in the squad will be joining or at least going to cheer us on at the tourny to let out some pent up frustrations, energy or whatever.. Since I haven't really seen you in a week, I guess I'll see ya at the tourny.."[/color] With that, Jade hung up and turned her attention back at Izamu, [color=#006400]"What were we talking about again? Oh, right.. Saya.."[/color]

Damian stood underneath a tree and wrote a few things down in a notebook, things for his mom's newest mystery novel. That's about the time he heard his ringtone, which was "Hirari" by Kouji Wada. He pulled his phone out and then dialed his voicemail. [i][color=#006400]"After the tone, please leave a message.. Blah, blah, blah.. Hey Damien.. Just missed your call.. From the looks of things, it seems like just about everyone in the squad will be joining or at least going to cheer us on at the tourny to let out some pent up frustrations, energy or whatever.. Since I haven't really seen you in a week, I guess I'll see ya at the tourny.."[/color][/i] He chuckled a bit as he put his cellphone away, closing the book.

He smiled as he ran his hand through his hair. [color=#4b0082][i]Hopefully Lilian will be watching. I want her to see what Jade and us can do...and what she's in for.[/i][/color] he thought, as he walked off once again, just enjoying this walk.

[color=#800080]"What the hell's [i]that[/i] gonna do?" [/color][color="#000000"]Melissa asked as Eltrio rewrote the details, [/color][color=#800080]"I only [i]just[/i] managed to quickly write them while I [i]had[/i] those 30 seconds of sight, and now I've [i]lost[/i] it again already. And then I still have Bianca to worry about..."[/color]

[color="#000000"]She then sighed, supposing she should get on and eat this ice-cream that Eltrio had whipped for him, while [/color][i]he[/i][color="#000000"] buggered off to grope that newbie chick, only to get walloped by Bianca as always. Then all of a sudden, Melissa remembered that Izamu was trying to talk to her a few seconds earlier, oddly enough, and quickly spun around to her direction.[/color]

[color=#800080]"I'm sorry... Bianca? Tame [i]me[/i]?" [/color][color=#000000]Melissa asked, after bursting into sarcastic-sounding laughter, [/color][color=#800080]"Nah, she's lost her touch quite the few seconds ago, it was [i]totally[/i] Jade. So anyway... who's that new girl that just came in... whenever?"[/color]

Izamu stared at Bianca in awe as she told Nora off. "You are one amazing woman, I must say." Why hadn't Izamu hung out with this girl yet? Well she was determined to change that. Not only that but some feminine company would be nice. While being with Saya was nice, it wasn't the feminine company she was talking about.

Saya too was in awe of Bianca, and had miniature hearts floating off of her. "I could kiss you right now...But I wont! They are only for Konoshi-sa-AAAAAAHHHHH!!" She suddenly yelled feeling two hands over her petite breast. "~Aww, so cute! A wee training bra; you're just a sweet wittwe angew aren't you!~" Finding Eltio words insulting even though it was stated he didn't mean it in that way. Saya flushed with anger her fist clenching by her sides. "Why you!" Just as she was about to slug Eltrio in the face, a large phone book connected to his face instead.

"What happened?" She looked over at Bianca who introduced her to Eltrio as the resident pervert of the group. She then handed her a phone book for protection against Eltrio. Saya looked from Bianca to the phone book, down at Eltrio, and finally back at Bianca. A happy smile came to her face and she grabbed Bianca in a hug. "Thank you! I have a feeling we'll be best friends Bianca-san!" It was the Saya noticed that her face was burred in Bianca's bosom and so another spurt of blood came from her nose propelling her backwards so she was lying next to Eltrio, and twitching slightly. "I-i think....I-i'm in heaven..."

Meanwhile, Izamu had been called by Jade to talk in private. Izamu nodded and walked over, already figuring what she wanted to talk about. Just as she thought, Jade wanted to know if they could trust Saya given what happened last week. If it was anyone else who suddenly transferred to their group after attacking the headmaster, then Izamu too would have been skeptical of their trustworthiness. But if wasn't just anyone, it was Saya. Izamu looked over at Saya in time to see Eltrio grope her. Jade then had a small moment where she called Damian, apparently returning an earlier call. She waited until Jade was finished before saying, "Don't you worry about Saya. She's harmless. I would trust that girl with my life, and if by some chance she is working with the headmaster then I will handle it myself. But I give you my word that she is just as trustworthy as the rest of us.

Right.. So before Eltrio can get another grope in and Saya gets that closer to death via nose bleeds, it's time for... You guessed it! A time skip~ One that's about 4-5 hours, placing our mismatched group of heros within the crowd of the ever-so-popular Kei King Tournament.

After barely making it into the tournament, Jade was happy to see that her and her squad made in it, either as spectators or fighters.After getting in, everyone seemed to have split off from one another, off to do their own thing till it was time for the tournament to start. There were some food stands students had set up to earn some extra cash for the weekend. Jade was busy making her way to the line-up board, interested in finding out who was going against who. It also where she told Damian, via text, to meet her at. [color=#006400]"Alright.. Lets see.. Where am I at on this board.."[/color] Jade mumbled out as she tried to find her name on the board.

You couldn't even find Nora near that wretched boards of names, boxes, lines, names in boxes, and lines connecting names in boxes in a fairly simple way that our young hero would never be able to understand or remotely care for. That being if he understood he still wouldn't care. His opponent didn't really matter to him since he'd just beat the sh*t out of whoever. The "beat the sh*t of whoever" is his words, not mine...okay, they're kind of mine too...although who it was going to be at some point apparently did matter. Or maybe it matters now. I'm not too sure about this stuff right now as I'm typing this. But all that crap doesn't particularly matter all that much.

Nora was in a typical boxing stance launching a few punches into the air but it was obvious he was pretending the air was Izamu since he was punching so low. Some guys around him had their hands over their testicular region and the others were praying that they not end up in a fight against him for the sake of their family jewels. It was just as obvious that he was getting excited for the upcoming slaughterfest. Now that time those were his words. I just prefer to say slaughter. Fest sounds a bit to...barbaric for my liking. Which is why it works for Nora so well.

Bianca, since having to change her clothes due to Saya's [i]understandable[/i] blood explosion, had placed on something less like her, per say, more summery; today she had her legs upon display in denim Daisy Dukes (Short Shorts) and a pink t-shirt with some mid-riff exposed. Quite surprising for the usually reserved young woman, but she wore them because she chose too. That, and she felt she'd best wear something light so that later on she could begin getting the tan-lines which her bathing suit usually covered dealt with; sure, they had charm, but the contrast was notable, and she didn't like it, especially when it somewhat made her self conscious of the fact. The Daisy Dukes? Well, easy to move around in. Also, it's what's in [url="http://i.imgur.com/CM0Rc.jpg"]this image[/url] for reference sake.

Smiling gently, she walked into one of the many medical wards, her little segment for all her competitors...yep, she was going to be a busy bee this time round; at least she would have everything needed to get to work on them, from bandages to even large quantities of dopamine. She was surprised to see so much of the stuff, sure it would help, but this was almost enough to be considered a drug heist or something! Regardless, she knew that she wouldn't need them one bit, her faith was well placed in her Squad. She knew just how strong they were, and because of that she knew her interaction and fuss, except when necessary, wouldn't be all that dire: she would have plenty of time to watch the fights go on.

Suddenly a worry popped into her head: Izamu was competing too, but Saya? Call her crazy, she needed to make sure she was fine, and realizing the poor girl wasn't with her right now, Bianca pictured her like a lost puppy, running amok not sure where to go. Action was needed, so she made her way down from the sides, ignoring the wolf whistles, hooting noises, the hummina-hummina-humminas and the stares from the disgusting medics, before quickly evading it all, making her way to the main lobby where she, after waiting a minute or 5 in the queue, asking about a lost person. On the mics, it blared out: "Saya Lawenski, please report to the Main Lobby; Saya Lawenski, please report to the Main Lobby."

Taking a seat on a near by bench, Bianca tried to slow her heart rate which was somewhat worried the poor girl was in trouble: in doing so she didn't notice, as didn't many of the public, a couple of men in trench coats with briefcases walking through to the waiting lobby for the competitors; evidently they meant dirty business, as in a snap second, one of them had enveloped Nora into his coat and forced a rag, the stench of chloroform all over it, into his nose; little bit of fighting back, but even Nora couldn't not pass out from the anesthetic. Old fashioned? Maybe. Effective? Certainly.

Eltrio, in the meantime, was making quite a big buck as he walked up 'n' down the arena's paths, hollering over and over "Hot dogs! Get your hot dogs here; ready to eat, a dynamic treat! Nothing's better that meaty goodness in your mouth; kill the hungerbug with a bonafide, appetizing, run off the mill hot dog!" selling the wieners faster than...something fast; people walked up and paid well, the arena prices scandalous, but worth it: Eltrio was bummed to know he'd get hardly a single penny since this counted towards his cooking course. He had honestly began to get fed up with it, waning to expand his horizons, do something much more meaningful.

A couple of seemingly innocent young women came up to Eltrio, paying up well, Eltrio with a thumbs up as he managed another sale. Inwardly he was screaming with joy saying "All these girls taking sausage in the mouth! This is a dream come true: to think I'm contributing to their BJ skills!" but outwardly he managed to keep his cool, despite the steam from his sausages making it difficult by all reasonable means. Food, his passion: he made these hot dogs himself, and quite frankly was proud of the puppies.

(Beneath the Arena)

"Okay, the results are showing!" "Bring him over to the device!" "This kid is loaded: how could we have not picked this up before?" "Don't know, don't care. Our orders are to convert Kei into useful energy, and this guy is a cow!" "Speaking of cows, I skipped breakfast..." "W-what? What's a cow got to do with breakfast?" "Could be a protein shake?" "No! Milk? Geez, you call yourselves scientists."

Numerous coats had began to put work into converting Nora's ridiculous levels of Kei into electrical energy; they'd placed a chip somewhere...unmentionable...let's just say he'd need to have his physical early...anyways, a tracking chip: these guys knew Kei needed to be re-manufactured by the gland, so they needed to ensure Nora could work it up again. "This kid has...holy sh*t." "What?" "This guy, apparently, doesn't have the typical level of Kei you'd expect: he's got 300%." "You're telling me this runt has triple the normal Kei levels in a human being." "Well, it's still reading, it could go up or dow- Oh god, it's gone past 400%." "What!? This guy is a landmine! Right, get him hooked up, wake him up, get him furious, and let's drain him already!"

Nora was hooked up to a device, huge drum-like machines around his forearms and down the knees; he looked like he was being crucified. A steel belt hided the indecency, so at that moment, they fired an electrical volt into Nora's chamber to try and make him angry, to make the Kei fire up. "Those drums, and the belt, will emit a sonic pulse into his body: it should react with the Kei and turn it into Kinetic energy: then we'll take that kinetic energy, and any released thermal energy, will be absorbed into the drums, turning it into electricity: we'll fire another bolt and rinse and repeat." "Urgh, I hope he damn well wakes up soon! Fire the first volt."

[color=#ee82ee]"Come on, Melly, let's go!"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa was being dragged along by Elizabeth Blade, her sister, as the two of them ran through the Main Lobby. They already went past the billboard that all the main sign-ups were held, but that's not where Melissa wanted to go. She was [i]actually[/i] intending to go straight into the interview room, since she knew that was the most likely way that she could [i]possibly[/i] get into the tournament, considering her status. In fact, the only change she had compared to when she was at the barricades was the item she now had over her eyes; a camouflage-style bandanna[/color][color=#000000] rather than that blood-stained bandage[/color][color=#000000].[/color]

[color=#800080]"I hope to [i]hell[/i] this works," [/color][color=#000000]Melissa muttered, [/color][color=#800080]"[/color][i]I[/i][color=#800080] don't wanna be the one to go round saying I could've beaten at [/color][i]least[/i][color=#800080] half the guys here, but not get the chance 'cause I got barred for being blind. If only [/color][i][color=#800080]Bianca[/color][/i] [color=#800080]could get that through her thick head."[/color]

[color=#EE82EE]"Relax, I've got our training regime thingy on tape,"[/color][color=#000000] Elizabeth reassured her, [/color][color=#ee82ee]"We'll be [i]fine[/i],"[/color]

[color=#800080]"That's easy for [i]you[/i] to say, they might think it's been edited or something,"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa said, still having her doubts but entering the room anyway, where two men were seated on the opposite side of a desk, [/color][color=#800080]"Hi, I was wondering if I could enter the tournament."[/color]

[color=#000000]"Yeah, about that..." one of the men stated, "We've never had a blind person sign up to the Kei King Tournament before..."[/color]

[color=#800080]"Well... I'm a fighter by nature," [/color][color=#000000]Melissa stated quite frankly, [/color][color=#800080]"And I wanna prove that I've [i]completely[/i] overcome my blindness. That's why I want to join, cause I see this as... kinda my ultimate [i]test[/i] if you will. Here, I have a tape I want to show you."[/color]

[color=#000000]The two men raised an eyebrow, before looking at the tape of Melissa training for the tournament. It seemed to be just her and her sister playing dodgeball with each other, but interestingly, they had set themselves their [/color][color=#000000][i]own[/i] [/color][color=#000000]little arena made to scale with the one used for the tournament, with caged birds around the outside of the arena. Melissa was actually doing quite well against her sister in the dodgeball game [/color][i][color=#000000]despite[/color] [/i][color=#000000]her lack of sight, which got the two men intrigued.[/color]

[color=#000000]"This hasn't been edited in any way, I take it?" the second man asked.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Nope," [/color][color=#000000]Melissa answered confidently.[/color]

[color=#000000]"OK... so how [/color][i][color=#000000]exactly[/color] [/i][color=#000000]are you compensating for the lack of sight, here?" the man asked again.[/color]

[color=#800080]"I um... it's kinda weird when you think about it, but I've developed this ability to track heat signatures just recently,"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa explained, [/color][color=#800080]"It's not exactly the best replacement, since I have to concentrate on one specific heat signature, so that's why I had the birds there; y'know, so I don't end up aiming for the audience when I'm hacking my way through the tournament."[/color]

[color=#000000]"I see," the man mused, "Alright, we'll discuss the verdict with each other. If you can come back in 10 minutes or so..."[/color]

[color=#800080]"Alright, I'll do that," [/color][color=#000000]Melissa said in response, before leaving the room, and then turning to Elizabeth, [/color][color=#800080]"Can't exactly rub it in Bianca's [/color][i][color=#800080]face[/color] [/i][color=#800080]yet, but we've got 10 minutes to do s***. Come on Liz, let's go grab ourselves a hot dog or something."[/color]

[color=#ee82ee]"Yaaay, I [i]love[/i] hot dogs!" [/color][color=#000000]Elizabeth exclaimed enthusiastically, before the both of them ran over to, and eventually got to, Eltrio's hot dog stand, where, hopefully, he wasn't trying to grope anyone, least of all Elizabeth [i]herself.[/i][/color]

While waiting for the tournament to begin a lot of the competitors were doing some warm-ups. They stretched; shadow boxed and did whatever they could to get themselves pumped up. This was one of the biggest fighting tournaments during the entire year. There was a lot of pressure on the combatants to win for whatever reason they were there. Despite all of this there was one person who didn’t seem worried by the upcoming fight, and that person was Izamu. Said person was taking a very nice rest on one of the benches in the waiting area, her sword leaning on the wall parallel to her. From her peaceful her face looked it didn’t seem like she had a single care or worry about the fight. In face she was so deep in her sleep that she didn’t even sense the short shadow that loomed over her until the owner of the shadow reached out and shook Izamu.

“Wh-wh-what?” Izamu mumbled, the following few words unintelligible. It took her a minute to recognize the smiling face looking down at her. Izamu rubbed her eyes, “Oh, Saya-chan. What are you doing here? You’re not competing are you?”

“Huh? Oh no, no, no!” She exclaimed waving her right hand in front of her. “I just came to give you this.” In her left hand she held out a cloth covered box. “It’s my special “Love-Victory Lunch Box”! Made especially for you!” She yelled steam coming from her nose as Izamu looked at her with a comically blank face. “Uh-huh…”

“Well, I suppose I can’t turn it down, especially if it was made by my Saya-chan.” Hearing this hearts literally exploded off of Saya.
[i]“A-and, maybe afterwards. You…You can have me.” Saya whispered shyly, blushing madly. Izamu suddenly threw the box off to the side, reached out and grabbed Saya’s arm and pulled the small girl onto her lap. “I can’t wait any longer Saya-chan.” Izamu leaned in closer and whispered in Saya’s ear, “I need my wife’s assistance.”[/i]

Izamu sweat dropped when a stream of blood suddenly came from Saya’s nose. “Um…Saya-chan is everything ok?”
Seemingly snapping from her imagination Saya laughed over dramatically, and slapped a hand over her nose. “I’m completely fine, um I just need to go to the bath room that’s all. Bye! Good luck!!” Were Saya’s final words before dashing off in a cloud of dust. Izamu just smiled, “Such an eccentric girl.” She looked at the boxed lunch and figured she should attempt to eat it…Even if Saya her cooking tasted as foul as Nora’s language. “I hope I don’t die….”

Elsewhere, Saya was exiting the bathroom feeling fresh and renewed. “Alright! Now it’s time to find a good seat.” She yelled and went to leave until, “Wait….How do I get to the seats.” She walked down the many halls of the large building but no matter where she went she always found herself back at the bathroom.

“I can’t believe it…I’m lost!” She yelled dropping to the floor and tears rolling down her face. “N-now what am I going to do? I won’t be able to see Konashi-san’s fight.” Suddenly Saya’s saving grace was heard over the intercom.
[i]"Saya Lawenski, please report to the Main Lobby; Saya Lawenski, please report to the Main Lobby."[/i]

“I-Is that…It is! Bianca-san!” Saya exclaimed jumping into the air, seemingly having been recharged just from her voice. “Such an angelic voice calling out to me! But I must be strong.” She thought turning her head away and gripping the cloth over her heart. “I am already married, but if I wasn’t…” Suddenly another gush of blood propelled Saya back. She reached out with a weak hand, “Oh…Cruel…Cruel world…”

Moments later Saya found herself in the Main Lobby – how she managed to find her way there but not to the stands was beyond me – and spotted Bianca sitting down waiting for her. Saya was about to make a running dash to her awaiting angel but was cut off by a group of men in trench coats. “Weird…It’s a bit hot for that…But whatever.” She thought then making her way over to Bian-
……….
Saya turned her back to Bianca, her fist clenched right under her chin as she tried to resist the flow of blood wanting to rush down her nose. [i]‘Those curves, her legs, her creamy skin. All packaged nicely in those shorts, showcasing her suppl-NO! NO! NO! I MUST STAY STRONG! I AM KONASHI-SAN’S WIFE! I CAN’T LET THE TEMPTATIONS GET TO ME!!’[/i]

There was another second of her waiting before she turned around, and lunged towards Bianca all in the same stride. A happy, blissful smile on her face and a single string of blood running down her nose as she hugged Bianca. Due to her size her face was once again smashed into Bianca’s chest. “Bianca-san! You came for me!” She exclaimed happily while her inner self had waterfall tears running down her face, [i]‘I am such a weak willed woman.’[/i]

Elsewhere, Izamu picked her head up from leaning over a trashcan, her face an unhealthy blue. “I think…I’m gonna die...”

Oh, if only Nora had some sort of ability to track changes in wind currents and all that kind of sh*t. If he did he wouldn't have been so easily snuck up on and rap-I mean kidnapped. It'd actually be incredibly useful for combat too. Like what if he got dirt in his eyes and was temporarily blind? Then his enemies wouldn't be able to attack his back so easily and e could surprise counter the sh*t out of them. Although he'd still have to learn how to fight properly since you'd be a bit out of it since...oh god, I don't remember the right serious of words to basically say you might as well just be drunk then fight temporarily blind. Or just imagine if he used guns? God, at least fists would be managable since they're part of you but you wouldn't know exactly where you're pointing that thingh. But not like Nora will ever be smart enough to do something like that. That takes a pretty good know how and wind currents would be ridiciously hard to track. Also takes a lot of skill that Nora doesn't have yet. God damn, that was a lot of offtopicness.

So where were we? Oh, right. Nora had been kidnapped by a bunch of strange men wearing trench coats. And the worst part of it all? They didn't even offer candy. They then brought him to what appears to be either a laboratory or a BDSM club. You could go either way and with what they're hooking up Nora tp and with his lack of clothes my money is on the BDSM club. And unfortunately all the people there seem to be dudes so even Eltrio may have some problems if he was in a similar situation. Although his fantasies do probably fantasize a similar situation quite a bit.

Now meanwhile in Nora's head..."[i]Mmmm...I'm having such a nice nap...you know what? This nap is so god damn nice that maybe I'll start being a better person. I can make up with my family. I'll stop swearing altogether. No more calling people f*ckers. I can pick up a book and maybe start reading. I'll get my grades up and start taking school seriously. Yes, I'll stop this whole grudge against Izamu and to everything make up to her by doing chores out of the goodness of my heart and getting her all the chocolate she wa- [/i]" And that's when the electrical currents began to run through his body. His eyes quickly burst open and he was obviously pissed as all hell "OH GOD DAMMIT! YOU F*CKING MOTHERF*CKERS! GO TO HELL ALL YOU F*CKING B*TCHES! I'LL MURDER YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES AND BURN THIS WHOLE SH*TTY PLACE TO THE GROUND ALONG WITH ALL OF YOU PERVERTED PIECE OF SH*T F*GGOTS!"

Bianca spotted and embraced the little cupcake in her arms as Saya called out and cuddled into her buxom, an smile of concern as she disregarded the entire awkwardness and instead wrapped her arms around her and allowed her to nest in her cleavage, rolling her eyes as she stroked the girl's hair saying "And you're surprised? I knew how much you'd miss Izamu just cheering from the stands, so considering I'll be interacting with her quite a bit, I hope not of course, I decided that I may as well have just let you come down with me." before pulling the girl from, what Eltrio donned as paradise, and said gazing into her face, wiping some blood from her nose with a gentle smile "I bet Izamu would love you to nurse her to health, right?" unaware that, there, was justified reason for another nose explosion.

So, in the case if there was another nosebleed, she wiped it again, before holding Saya's hand gently in her's as she said "Now you're not wandering off, okay? I promised Izamu to keep an eye peeled on you; we'll go see Eltrio, he's running a hot dog stand, and he's a wonderful cook." before realizing she had mentioned the E word again, adding to her suggestion "Make sure you've got your book, 'kay?" with a smile as she lead her, like a little sister if you will, around the enormous arena, until ultimately ending up with Melissa, her sister Elizabeth, and of course the man of the hour, Eltrio.

Walking up with her metaphorical little sister, Bianca spotted Melissa and imagined the worst, having a feeling she'd try to compete. She really had turned around, from being a lust filled hound to...well, a b*tch; what annoyed Bianca wasn't her trying to go against her, possibly maliciously, but the fact she didn't seem to understand what Bianca was trying to tell her. But, it's as she had said in the barricades, that was Jade now: maybe it was a weight off her shoulders, however she did feel a slight pang of envy, feeling like she lost being Melissa's shoulder; regardless, she was good at being an ice queen, really really good, and she saw no reason why to be vulnerable when she could, basically, be a b**** with a bazooka for a mouth.

Eltrio, of course, was dealing with said order. Of course, how could he grope anyone in such a huge arena? He'd definitely be charged for sexual assault, and he couldn't afford a criminal record...although, he imagined the bad-boy was quite the appeal to some. Maybe Jade'd think differently if he had one? What kind of girl doesn't like excitement, danger, thrill! Although, a sexual predator isn't probably the best way to address that: baby steps, Eltrio, baby steps. First on his goal to rule with world with lust was selling hot dogs, the perfect way to subliminally signal the deliciousness of a long piece of meat in a gal's throat...he was one dirty son of a gun, that was true, but he hoped, prayed, his betting would get him to step two of his plan of world conquest.

To ease the plot's path, let's say he was walking from the Blade sisters, which happened to be in Saya and Bianca's direction, that way I won't have to make another post quickly. Eltrio spotted the two and smiled, saying "Greetings, ladies! I assume you'd-" "Yes, a hot dog for little Saya here, and I'll have a salad." Bianca's response caused Eltrio to chuckle, Bianca gazing at him confused and unsure what was so funny. "Bianca, this is a hot dog stand, not a restaurant!" Eltrio replied, Bianca rolling her eyes as she said "You'd get more money from weight-watchers if you had a more versatile stock." with a sigh; "Agree to disagree, here's your dogs ladies, on the house of course!" Eltrio replied with a wink, to which Bianca simply yanked Saya from the pervert as soon as she could, hoping her seemingly innocent nature wouldn't suffer from Eltrio's all-corrupting perversion.

Eltrio, then, turned around to spot the Blade sisters, not recognizing Elizabeth, but M-cup Melissa!?! HOW COULD HE FORGET!?! Yet, he allowed his perversion to remain silent as he gave a thumbs up to them saying "Yo, Melissa, want a dog for you and your friend? On the house, of course!" and yet feintly, in the background, a rowdy man hollered "Hey, wait a minute, why are you giving out freebies to girls, punk!"

In the meantime, Bianca had eventually managed to get Saya to her station, once again walking through the horrid other medical staff who found no shame in objectifying her, and shutting the door; they were on the ground level, one of the many locker rooms similar to that of the barricade, but without the obvious arena and such. Bianca smiled as she gazed over to Saya saying "Sorry I pretty much dragged you here: I'd be careful with that hot dog. There's no shame in a treat, but you've such a nice figure, so promise you'll do your best to take care of yourself." as she patted the spot on the bench next to her.
[hr]
"He's getting violent!" A scientist barked, which soon followed by an ominous sound, the machine's ignition, as they gazed over at the Kei-measuring aparatus, and at a steady yet fast rate, the Kei was being taken from Nora, 0.5% each decasecond, and the generator upon the other end began to whirl, large volts becoming evident as the whole process began. Ten minutes, ten minutes they worked on Nora, having sapped out 300% of his original 400+, they expected him to easily fall incapacitated. So, as the process began to slow down to get Nora into the Arena, a scientist said to another "The Module in his Gauntlets is set: it's much smaller scale, 1% per minute, but this guy is a cow! We should keep him after the tourney, get the head to pull him from everywhere, I know she'd want this." to which the other had said "...alright, collect him, and get him into the gauntlets and in the arena..."

[color=#000000][b]The Blade Sisters[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]Melissa [i]would've[/i] spat at the rowdy man and told him to shut up, but that meant trying to track [i]his[/i] heat signature out of those from literally thousands of people that would've turned up for the event; too tall an order for Melissa to tackle. Instead...[/color]

[color=#800080]"Tch, I'd like to hear him say that to your [i]face[/i],"[/color][color=#000000] s[/color][color=#000000]he scoffed, confident that she could kick his ass in such an event, before getting back on topic, [/color][color=#800080]"So anyway, about those free hot dogs... I'll take seven."[/color]

[color=#ee82ee]"Ooh free hot dogs! Even bet..."[/color][color=#000000] Elizabeth stopped when she heard Melissa taking advantage of the free offer, [/color][color=#EE82EE]"Wait, WHAT??!!"[/color]

[color=#800080]"[i]What[/i]?" [/color][color=#000000]Melissa asked, [/color][color=#800080]"It's not like I'll have to fork out $30-40. Beside, I was gonna give you [i]two[/i] of them."[/color]

[color=#ee82ee]"Yeah, but that still leaves you with five!"[/color][color=#000000] Elizabeth exclaimed, before sighing and rolling her eyes in a defeatist manner, [/color][color=#ee82ee]"Why the hell do I have [i]such[/i] an insane broth... oh for f***'s [i]sake[/i]!"[/color]

[color=#000000]She wanted to headdesk something for being so moronic in that she once again almost called Melissa her brother, but, unless one could Eltrio's hot dog stand as a desk, there wasn't one to be found. She was lucky that Melissa already told Eltrio that she was actually a guy in the cafeteria, otherwise Melissa would've punched Elizabeth in the face. Instead, Melissa merely slapped Elizabeth in the back of the head. Well, y'know what they say: less anger calls for less violent an action.[/color]

[color=#ee82ee]"Ow," [/color][color=#000000]Elizabeth said simply, before rubbing the back of her head, [/color][color=#ee82ee]"I [i]deserved[/i] that."[/color]

[color=#000000][b]The Interview Room[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]"Hey, Wimpy," the first man that was conducting the interview with Melissa had said on a cellphone, "We need you here this instant... We have something to discuss... Yes it [i]is[/i] about the Kei King Tournament... Alright, we'll be waiting."[/color]

[color=#000000]Approximately 9 minutes later, an obese man with boxing gloves had entered the room. He didn't seem to happy about being here, but the second man had greeted him warmly, and gestured for him to take a seat.[/color]

[color=#000000]"Glad you could make it, Wimpy," the second man stated, "We have a new opponent for you."[/color]

[color=#008080]"Really?"[/color][color=#000000] the man named Wimpy asked, [/color][color=#008080]"You [i]had[/i] to find someone else to add to my loss record?"[/color]

[color=#000000]"Well... I wouldn't [i]quite[/i] put it that way yet," the first man replied, "Her name is Melissa Blade. She's blind, but apparently she can track heat signatures from other humans or animals. That's why we want [i]you[/i] to fight her."[/color]

[color=#008080]"Oh god," [/color][color=#000000]Wimpy shamefully put his hand over his head as he said this, [/color][color=#008080]"I'm gonna get [/color][i][color=#008080]humiliated[/color] [/i][color=#008080]if that works, aren't I?"[/color]

[color=#000000]​"Probably," the first man shrugged his shoulders, "But at least it'll be a good spectacle for the audience."[/color]

[color=#008080]"Can I at least [i]see[/i] this... Blade person?"[/color] [color=#000000]Wimpy asked.[/color]

[color=#000000]"Yeah, certainly," the second man said, before putting the intercom on, "Melissa Blade, can you please report to the Interview Room? I repeat; Melissa Blade to the Interview Room. That is all."[/color]

Letting out a yawn, Jade began to venture from the line-up board, having found her name and had talked with Damian. It seemed that most of his absents was due to him trying to figure out a way from them to get into the vault. He had came up with a few ideas, but nothing solid enough to dare an attempt on. She told him that the right moment to strike would come up sooner or later and that they had to be patient. Damien didn't like hearing that, but he knew she was right. Anyways, she Jade ventured around the area, she eventually came across a hot dog stand. Looking around, she spotted a few squad members: Bianca and Saya (who were walking away towards Bianca's medic station) and then Melissa and who looked to be her sister. With so many breasts concentrated (well once concentrated) in one area, she know Eltrio had to be somewhere near by. Stepping up to the hot dog stand, she finally realized who was running it: Eltrio.

It took everything she had to keep herself from face-palming herself.

Looking to everyone, she said, [color=#006400]"Everyone enjoying themselves? Also.. Anyone seen Izamu and Nora? I haven't seen them since we got here.."[/color]

Saya inwardly sighed happily as Bianca returned the hug, allowing her to cuddle into her busom even more. "[i]And you're surprised? I knew how much you'd miss Izamu just cheering from the stands, so considering I'll be interacting with her quite a bit, I hope not of course, I decided that I may as well have just let you come down with me."[/i] Saya looked up at Bianca and smiled cutely. She really did like Bianca, and even though she only just recently met her, Saya felt really safe with her. "I bet Izamu would love you to nurse her to health, right?" Bianca's words prompted Saya's imagination to run wild, and causing her to imagine a nurse cosplay, with Izamu in a hospital gown waiting for her "check up". Another bloody nose happened soon after, but it was quickly cleaned up by Bianca. She then grabbed Saya's hand so that she wouldn't run off, because Bianca promised Izamu she would look after Saya.

Saya happily held Bianca's hand, "So where are you going now?" Bianca said that they were heading to the hot dog stand, which was manned by Eltrio. When she was asked if she had her phone book, Saya took it out with a grin, "Don't worry! I always keep it on me after your warning." Bianca did the talking, and before Eltrio could attempt to do anything to Saya, Bianca pulled her away and handed her the hotdog. "Thank you!" Saya exclaimed and took a bite. "It's delicious! Eltrio really can cook, even if he is a no good pervert." She mumbled with her mouth full, not even considering that she was the same. Hearing what Bianca said, Saya just laughed and took the seat offered to her. "Don't worry about me. I always make sure to look my best for Izamu. I am her wife after all." She ended with a smile unaware of the ketchup that was on the corner of her mouth. "Bianca-san, you seem to be close to Eltrio. How did you two meet?"

Archived