Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, The Seven Princes [OOC/Started/Accepting] Co-Host .:Corbenik:.

Persona knowledge  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you know about the persona series?

• I'm a grandmaster The World Arcana holder! I know everything about persona!!!!
    • I've only played one or two of the games but I do know the series as a whole
    • I've only seen walkthroughs/watched a friend play
    • I've only heard about it from word of mouth.
    • This is the first I've heard of "Persona"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahem

this is... rather embarassing...
I promise to come back... then I get yanked away from the comp... how... frusturating

Well I got good news and bad news

good news is that My midterms are finally over and my homework level has returned to normal.

Bad news is I feel that I was not ready for this kind of RP OR to keep it living... so I'm sorry for everyone who participated. I honestly never had time on here. I feel really really bad... but with the eight hours of homework a night, because of my AP courses, and the studying, I didn't have time for YCM :/ but now its 20 weeks until the Final, so I figured I'll start a new project if anyone's interested. but I can't blame you if you arent.

Well I'm not gonna give the name away, but I will tell you something

[s]I will only be accepting a limited ammount of characters, how many i do not know yet, but I can tell you it's gonna be AT LEAST 8 people and at most 17, excluding myself.[/s]
yeah screw that XD I just thought of away to avoid the limitations

The reason for this is because of the type of RP it is and I won't be accepting second apps unless prior apporval...

But everything else is gonnna be under wraps. I'm bringing back my original RP, well it's not mine but its the first one I joined. AND my first succesfull one I ever was in.

Actually, I'm thinking of making a different Persona RP; one that operates a bit like Persona 3 itself.

Although I'm not sure [i]how[/i] closely I should make it follow the game itself. Right now, I'm wondering if I should keep the Dark Hour's normal effects or make up some new ones specifically for the RP. Also not sure how to implement a Tartarus-like fortress =/

Archived