Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, The Seven Princes [OOC/Started/Accepting] Co-Host .:Corbenik:.

Persona knowledge  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you know about the persona series?

• I'm a grandmaster The World Arcana holder! I know everything about persona!!!!
    • I've only played one or two of the games but I do know the series as a whole
    • I've only seen walkthroughs/watched a friend play
    • I've only heard about it from word of mouth.
    • This is the first I've heard of "Persona"

Ah, alright. I'll just list Winter/Summer wear then.
Went ahead and added custom stuff to Thanatos. I plan to have him also learn Zio stuff, if that's okay.
Tell me if there's any problems... tried to fit her with the Death Arcana as much as I could.

[spoiler=Melody Shinigami][b]Username:[/b] iCherry
[b]Name:[/b] Melody Shinigami (Can be translated in full as: 'Death God Of Melodies')
[b]Age:[/b] 15
[b]Class:[/b] Freshman

[b]Apperance:[/b] Melody is a woman of an average teenager's height, with long brown hair and red eyes that glisten with a hint of pure insanity. Just as everyone else is, she mostly wears the school uniform on the weekdays. For casual wear, during the hotter seasons, she has a red top that exposes her bare shoulders to the world. Along with blue bell-bottoms for comfort. During the colder seasons, the girl wears a black sweater and dark blue jeans, all snuggling up to her skin, giving her a warm, fuzzy feeling.

[b]Personality:[/b] Melody is some what bipolar, but that is only seen in battles/expeditions. In school and everywhere else, she comes off and very nervous, shy, scared, and usually depressed. However, the girl likes to be hopeful, thinking something good will finally happen to her. ... Of course, her depression grows worse when it doesn't come true. Melody also is secretly mentally insane. She grows crazier with bloodlust in the heat of battle to the point where she can't even hear others.

[b]Bio:[/b] Melody has never had an easy life. Her parents usually shunned her, everyone ignored her at family reunions, even distant cousins that came to visit wanted nothing to do with her. The girl was just always unlucky and never thought of in the past. Except... her older cousin whom was a big sister to her. That woman was the only person who brought a smile on Melody's face when she was still a little girl. She relied on that cousin for a good portion of her life.

The reason she was shunned out by everyone else was due to multiple... outbursts that occurred. When playing a simple violent video game, Melody started taking it too seriously. The other player suffered from mass overkill and a few hits with hard objects in reality. More of these incidents happened out of anger and boredom. A tennis game, she beat some one with the rackets and shot the balls at him. A game a kickball, she repeatedly kicked balls into a cousin's face. Another video game, she mercilessly beat an uncle with a controller until he [i]actually died[/i]. Something had to be done.

At the age of ten, she was locked up in an insane asylum. Three years, she was kept there to hopefully dispel whatever demon had possessed her. Surprisingly enough, nothing happened. No outbreaks from her or anything. After all of that time, she was let free, but couldn't even bother to face her family. She knew they hated her. The saddest part was that she didn't get to tell her big sister goodbye...

For the next two years, she spent her life alone on the new island. It's not like anyone else would help her. Melody eventually enrolled into Keit while just [i]barely[/i] passing an entry exam.

Though... that lingering bloodlust never faded. Would it... surface again?

No, that wasn't important, because it wasn't going to happen again. What has caught her attention now was a mysterious note... and a bloody triangle button from a PS3 controller.

[b]Weapon style:[/b] Scythes
[b]Arcana:[/b] Death
[b]Multiple Personas? (Yes or no):[/b] No
[spoiler=Thanatos]
[b]Name:[/b] Thanatos
[b]Appearance:[/b] http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090404020620/megamitensei/images/thumb/9/94/Thanatos-Concept.jpg/640px-Thanatos-Concept.jpg
[b]Method of summoning:[/b] Evoker
[b]Persona abilities:[/b]
Fatal End
Mudo
Resist Light
Evil Touch
[b]Counters:[/b] Can counter electric damage aka Zio skills. Including Thunder Reign. Can also counter piercing attacks.
[b]Block:[/b] Thanatos can always block Slash attacks from Shadows/Persona.
[b]Weakness:[/b] All Light attacks have a very high chance of killing Melody or disabling Thanatos for a very long duration of time.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

err, forget the reserve because I end up got it done, took me about 10 PM to 5AM to get it done.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][spoiler= Persona user app]
[b]Username: [/b].:Corbenik:.
[b]Name:[/b] Ashiro
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Class:[/b] Senior
[b]Appearance: [/b] [img]http://www.cutehotguys.com/18031-2/Anime+cool+guy+Hibari+Kyouya+_30_.jpg[/img]

[b]Personality:[/b] a quiet but well spoken person. From time to time, he act a little cold toward people around him when he is feeling stress or something dangerous approaching. In a way, he is silently assertive and like to keep situations under controls and not let it spin themselves out of control as its please. When a situation become too hard or complicated, he tend to go overboard from trying too hard that then it might backfired the way he hope it would end. Despite of his traits, internally he is gentle with people, even helping in a smooth way. The the most thing he want is to control himself.

[b]Bio:[/b] As mentioned, He is a senior Student, one of the student council member, a role to control the rationality of the community in the school as to remain subtle among them another word, being a damage control member. Before he became a freshman, he was a student who lost his way and involve in gang-fighting because he couldn't keep his head together. Rather he was overwhelm in frustration and agony due to losses of his older brother and sister dies from mass chaos and manslaughters at their friends' party, even Ashiro was invited there. Without a warning, there was also alcohol abuse involved, even at that time, people were all quite some years away from being in legal age. Granted, Ashiro was born with diaphragmatic hernia, with that, alcohol give off different effect on those kind of people but he didn't about it even when he was drinking one as well. In the end the party was of chaos, drunk-fights and all, just from lousy beers, yet they couldn't control themselves at that time. During that night, 8 people were killed including his siblings, at that time he felt powerless and was to blame in not protecting them, though he was an athletic type of guy. In the end gang-fighting render him a waste of time of wearing out his limitless negative feelings, but at least things settle down around the neighbourhoods. Then he realize that controlling the situation to prevent from going out of control, like he couldn't do back then, so he will try to control and avert those any situations (including violence) may come to students and school. In the Keit High School as a freshman, he was training vigorously in physical and mentally to the points for second year to be qualified to partake in the council. One day after the school ended, he silently open his locker, there was a letter laid upon his shoes. He pick it up but there was a rusted necklace, but not just any necklace, the one was worn by his sister, at first he was stunned by it. with the letter in his hand, he was afraid to open it but in the end, he muster the courage to read it. The letter said, "Do you wish to find out what happen to your siblings? A great mystery of a phenomenon was at work at the point there chaos went awry,,," Ashiro continue to read then left the school in a hurry. He doesn't know what going on, he thought it was just alcohol abuse and violence that was led to happen, but the letter said otherwise.
[b]Weapon:[/b] Tonfa & nuckle gloves.
[b]Arcana:[/b] Emperor
[b]Multiple Persona?:[/b] no
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Persona App]
Name: Ojano-Shima-Buraseru
Appearance: This persona is personas as in 3 in 1 as In the mythology of the 3 kings of the Hy Brasail Isle. Each persona is a Knight who bear their own element. each of their appearances basically all in armors and capes and their faces are shield masked but one is the element of lightning, Ojano is a yellow knight lightly armored for speed as well as using a twin swords in dagger formation . Shima is a green knight of wind as his armor are smooth to go though the wind, he wield a sword and a shield for barrier Lastly Buraseru is icy blue knight to manipulate blizzard, where his armors are a bit edgy like ice, he wield a long sword.
Method of Summoning: Crushing the persona tarot card to release the persona.
Persona Abilities:
Blade of Fury (all) (3 times the use of energy but still effective)
Mazio/Garu/Bufula (Ojano/Shima/Buraseru) (normal but not as effective as apart)
Revolution (all) (3 times the use of energy but still effective)[/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Tetrakarn (if this is ok) ( 3 times the use of energy)
Strength: each of the knight can take much less damage from the element of the spell that is in the same type as their. Strong: Slash (all) Electric (Ojano), Wind (Shima), Ice (Buraseru)
Counter: can sometime block Mudo/hama spells but as one of the three "take one for the team" so have it been used, Ashiro will use 1 knight less and Ashiro will lose 1/3 of his total energy sharply.
Block: the persona(s) can block spells that enrage such as Provoke/influriate and Tentarafoo
Weakness: all: Pierce, Ojano: Ice, Shima: Electric, Buraseru: Fire
Equivalent Strength and weakness result:
Strong: Slash and Wind, neutral: Electric and Ice Weakness: Fire
(Generally I made the persona a bit complicated but in the total result it have 2 strength and 1 weakness as whole. I go this crazy for Persona <3)
[/spoiler][/size][/font]

I like it but it seems a bit too powerful for first starting off. Its the bufudyne that concerns me. Remember your SUPPOSED to just be starting off, Is there any way to make it a tad weaker? I see that you did give him a lot of weaknesses but still. It concerns me a bit. Just making the bufudyne Bufula or something would be better.

[quote name='Heart of the swarm' timestamp='1324088710' post='5711890']
plz reserve
[/quote]
reserved :3

[quote name='MortalKombatSmoke' timestamp='1324131269' post='5712437']
I like it but it seems a bit too powerful for first starting off. Its the bufudyne that concerns me. Remember your SUPPOSED to just be starting off, Is there any way to make it a tad weaker? I see that you did give him a lot of weaknesses but still. It concerns me a bit. Just making the bufudyne Bufula or something would be better.

reserved :3
[/quote]

Zionga > Mazio/Magaru > Garu/Bufudyne > Bufula.

Done

This persona take about more consumption not only in attack but they continue to be effective as normal one that is use by a single body persona but some more In summoning them. Also I did say that in individual attacks they take normal consumption but they will be 1.6 weaker that the actuall spells use by a single body persona. So they're fair weaknesses as well.

Oh just on the side note in the spoiler of the cost of summoning a persona. When persona take a hit, the user feel the hit half as much as the persona does, it's actually a last proof that they are them and vice versa. If a user have multiple personas, while using a persona that is not their original they don't take damage as they are "gifted" throughout the journey.

[quote name='MortalKombatSmoke' timestamp='1324131729' post='5712445']
Hey Admrial it's been a while :D

Reserve~
[/quote]

Likewise ;)

Anyway, I'll go on ahead and follow this. Few things that need to be checked up on before I make my app.

EDIT: Reserving Seth as my persona, and requesting permission to use firearms and a custom method of summoning him.

EDIT2: I was wondering, would we be able to repel or absorb attacks of whatever element rather than merely block them? And as for weaknesses, are we allowed to eventually overcome them? Or must we maintain those weaknesses throughout the entire RP?

I'm asking because in-game, assuming we're sticking with Persona 3 for reference, Seth actually [i]repels[/i] fire attacks, and is capable of learning Repel Light to compensate for its weakness to light.

[spoiler= Character]
[b]Username: [/b]Blazinghydra
[b]Name: [/b]Ichiro Juniyama
[b]Age: [/b]18
[b]Class: [/b]Senior
[b]Appearance: [/b]Ichiro is a taller, stockier teenager with a firm body type, not so much muscular as well-built. While he doesn't necessarily appear to have massive muscles, his strength is fairly self-evident to those watching- resembling a professional swimmer, for instance, or a sprinter, being relatively slight in order to conserve muscle mass as opposed to growing out too large.
His hair is a sandy blond and obviously partially dyed from black hair; it is brighter towards the front of his head, where he has blond bangs, and darker towards the other end. His eyes are rather small and triangular, giving the impression of annoyance no matter how he looks at people- his black wire reading glasses don't help much with that either, magnifying them and giving him a sort of angry browline.
Outside of school, Ichiro continues to dress well and usually wears a white dress shirt above a grey waistcoat and red tie. He wears an expensive-looking red watch around his left wrist in most occasions.
[b]Personality: [/b]Ichiro is in all things concerned with his image and how people perceive him. Incredibly business-minded, Ichiro is concerned about his future and how he can possibly make things easier for himself down the line- he puts a great deal of stress on himself, especially when concerned with success. Ichiro absolutely hates failure, and does anything in his power to succeed at anything he puts his mind to- in many cases, he'll refuse to do something he truly believes he is incapable of, though he does have the self-confidence to try many things that he is aware he has a talent for.
[b]Bio: [/b]Ichiro was born into a rather strict upper-class family; the first son out of a clan of twelve. His father was a rather successful executive in a loan brokering business, not quite the head and yet still still indispensably important- and yet, this was not enough for the man. Juniyama the elder had an insatiable ambition that just fell short of his talent, so he heaped all of his dreams and ideas onto his many children, who of course hanged off of his every word. He wasn't a particularly affectionate parent, but he provided his children with the best his modest fortune could afford- so long as it could improve their future in some way, of course.
Ichiro in particular was blessed with a wide scope of talents. He had an eye for mathematics, a mouth for poetry and the legs for sports- so of course, unable to pin down a single spot where he wanted his son to excel, Juniyama nurtured all of Ichiro's talents simultaneously... which of course, sapped the poor boy's energy constantly. Ichiro developed into a fine, well-rounded young man... but in retrospect, he never realized he had any actual [i]goal [/i]in mind. Indeed, Ichiro soon decided that he needed to be excellent for the sake of being excellent- though he'd also have to prepare for the future. He focused even more on his studies, worked harder in sports- willingly, he focused all of his time on becoming the all-around best person he possibly could be. His father, in turn, focused even more on him- until it came that his other siblings slowly came to dislike him.
And then came the 'wham' day.
One day, his father died, of a rather sudden and unexplained heart disease. His mother, a relative non-presence in their lives, returned back to her parents while taking some of their siblings with them. Suddenly thrust into a position of importance, Ichiro took up the responsibility of looking after his other siblings at the age of 18-... and realized most of his life had been concerned with impressing his father, who was now dead.
Unsure of what to do at this point, Ichiro was struck with indecision. He took up a couple side-jobs to help pay the bills, but he hadn't any idea how to progress from this point on- he started looking for some solution, any solution, and to that end lit up when he received a letter in his school mailbox from a certain Natsuya Toyotomi...
[b]Weapon style: [/b]Broadsword
[b]Arcana: [/b][i]XVI[/i] The Tower
[b]Multiple Persona?: [/b]No
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Persona Hydra]
[b]Name: [/b]Hydra
[b]Appearance: [/b]A gigantic draconian beast with twelve heads, the Hydra is a beast from Greek Mythology born from the Titan of Beasts, Typhon. The hydra rears up several stories high and has a variety of dangerous-looking spines rolling back from grey-blue scales, each topped in snakelike heads with glowing golden irises. It has four legs on a dragonlike-body, sturdy and steady with aligater-style legs and thick plating covering its scales, ocean moss beginning to grow in between the largest of the plates that make up its nails.
Each of the Hydra's heads are identifyable by the number of crests they have- the central head is the one that seems to dominate the rest, and has no crests, while each one past it has an incremental number past that, from one to twelve. The crests look sharp and dangerous, likely able to rip anything that comes near it to pieces. Instead of a crest, the zenith head has a black tattoo-like marking circling its cranium that vaguely represents a crown made of thorns.
[b]Method of Summoning: [/b]Persona Cards
[b]Persona abilities: [/b]
Mabufu
Double Fangs
Regenerate 1
Dia
[b]Counters:[/b] Sometimes retaliates against instant-kill Mundo and Hama skills.
[b]Block: [/b]Always blocks Pierce skills.
[b]Weaknesses: [/b]As anyone versed in Greek Mythos knows, the Hydra's one true enemy is Fire.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Character][b]Username: [/b]Admiral_Stalfos19
[b]Name: [/b]Xiva Vulzah
[b]Age: [/b]29
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/218/5/a/hold_the_sword_by_elsa_illustrations-d45mhdl.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Personality: [/b]Severe autism has taken a strong hold of Xiva's life over the years... and even now, it [i]especially[/i] takes a hold on her train of thought. She can almost be described as zombie-like, except she doesn't go round saying the words "brains" all the time, and moves much more elegantly. Like most autistic persons, Xiva can't [i]stand[/i] alterations to her normal routines, which may explain why she's a bit of a control freak. She also can't really keep up with conversations.
[b]Bio:[/b] As she began to open a letter from Natsuya Toyotomi, Xiva Vulzah was in for a shock. Inside this letter, she found a ring... the very same one that her mother was wearing when she was buried. And Xiva [i]knew[/i] this ring because it was one of a kind. The only question now was how this Natsuya person managed to retrieve it... and that question has been stuck in Xiva's mind for a long time. Ultimately, she had to leave her life in Italy behind, and return all the way back home in Keit.

However, she had to leave a [i]lot[/i] behind. Over her long stay in Italy, Xiva had a total of 6 children, even though she only got pregnant twice, and an extremely supportive fiancée, who'd always be with her whenever she needed it most. Despite this, the two had never married, mostly because neither could afford to. Xiva had also gotten a job as a teacher, which she had loved so much, until she had to part for Keit. This was extremely frustrating that she had to [i]do[/i] such a thing.

It wasn't all bad news though. Upon her return, Xiva was instantly landed with another job in teaching, which would give her enough money to support herself here while she looked for the answers she needed. However, she plans to go straight back to Italy when this is all over. Xiva hadn't been in Keit since she left on her 12th birthday, at which day she had managed to give birth to twins. Now she had the town all to herself, which, well, she wasn't entirely hoping for.
[b]Weapon Style: [/b]Xiva uses the katana seen in the pic, but she uses this weapon in a more defensive manner. This is mostly because Seth is more than capable of dealing with offense by himself.
[b]Arcana: [/b]The Moon
[b]Multiple Persona?: [/b]No[/spoiler][spoiler=Persona: Seth][b]Name: [/b]Seth
[spoiler=Appearance (since I'm lazy):][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080806193337/megamitensei/images/thumb/3/33/SethSMT2.jpg/562px-SethSMT2.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Method of Summoning:[/b] If he believes Xiva is in danger, Seth will actually [i]force[/i] himself out of her body. This will drain a ton of stamina, especially if Seth does so too suddenly or against Xiva's will. Of course, Xiva can't help but have her body try to fight this force, and the more it does, the more stamina she loses. In some cases, Xiva can even lose enough stamina to fall completely unconscious for a brief period of time.
[b]Persona Abilities:[/b]
Agi
Garu
Repel Fire
[b]Counters:[/b] If Seth is ever struck by a Dark spell, both he AND the caster of the spell suffer the effects of that spell.
[b]Block:[/b] Not only is Seth capable of blocking Fire spells, but he can also rebound any Fire spells that strike him straight back at their casters.
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Seth is [i]technically[/i] susceptible to Light spells. However, despite this, he doesn't take as much damage from said spells as an enemy would hope, and rumour has it that he's even capable of eventually redirecting Light spells like he innately does with Fire. Whether this is true, however, is unknown.[/spoiler]

WIP at the moment. [i]Was[/i] major, but I've been slowly hacking away at it.

Whew, finally got around to putting up my app.
[spoiler=Amaya Isozaki]
Username: Rai of the Illuminence
Name: Amaya Isozaki
Class: Freshman
Appearance: Amaya is of an average build, with long black hair and sky blue eyes. She wears the standard student uniform on weekdays and always wears a velvety patch over her left eye. During warmer seasons, her casual wear consists of a black skirt under a white top and maroon shirt. In the winter, she wears a black sweater under a short green cloak and jeans.
Personality: Amaya is a rather shy and somewhat introverted person. She tries to be optimistic when the going gets tough and is kind almost to a fault. In truth, her constant optimism is false, and she merely keeps up the farce in order to hide the sadness within her. In battle, she is hesitant to strike, but can also become ruthless if provoked or pushed into a corner.
Bio: Amaya’s life up till now was not the best. At an early age, her left eye went blind. Why or how this happened or didn’t spread to her right eye is unknown, but it marred her early years. She loved her family and they her, but as time passed, her parents’ jobs got busier and had less and less time to spend with her. Her older brother made up for it, but after he finished college and went to university, she saw little of him as well. To make things worse, a certain incident occurred to mar the last years of her middle school life.
A certain student within her class was always viewed as rather strange by the rest of the class; she never ate with anyone else and tried to stay out of group activities as much as she could. Nevertheless, she wasn’t particularly violent or such and Amaya got along somewhat well with her. One day though, one of their classmates went a little too far with one of their taunts (you’re a good-for-nothing who’d kill someone just for the fun of it!) and she snapped. Seething with hatred, she found the first person she could and brutally assaulted her, desperate for nothing but to give someone else a taste of all the hate directed at her. Unfortunately, the person she attacked was Amaya. It wouldn’t have been such a serious thing if she hadn’t had a knife on hand. Frozen with terror, Amaya was unable to resist and soon she lost enough blood that death seemed to be waiting just around the corner. At this moment though, a voice called to Amaya from within; to release it and bring an end to the madness. In her condition, Amaya didn’t care who was talking; god or devil, she only wanted it to end. Needless to say, her first Persona was awakened at this moment. The teachers later found the two girls lying next to each other, one near death, and the other dead. Amaya was rushed to the hospital and ended up spending the rest of the year there, her body immobilized, although she still insisted on doing assignments and such. The next year, she was released from the hospital, but was still in a wheel chair for the first few months. Strangely, she had no memory of her Persona’s awakening and after her last year of middle school enrolled to Keit. A note soon came to her attention alongside a tiny watch-face with the hour hands at 1:13 (effectively 13:13).
Weapon: Fire-and-wind wheel (a larger variation of a chakram, used mainly for melee combat because of spiked or bladed edges, but can be thrown as well)
Arcana: Magician (the same arcana as her former Persona, not her current one)
Multiple: Yes
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Moros]
Name: Moros
Appearance: (since I don’t like the ol’ satellite dish-head one armed robot, I shall give it a makeover) Moros takes the appearance of a humanoid being with a crystalline helm shaped similar to Izanagi's. He wears a long white cloak with the hood covering the back side of his head. A circle of glowing inscriptions float above him and around his torso is a ring of four iridescent orbs; three hang around him connected by thin silver rods, while the fourth and largest is directly in front of him.
Method of summoning: Evoker (if present); otherwise Amaya will summon a deck of tarot cards that begin to fly about as she randomly pulls one out of the air; the persona depicted on the card is always the one she intends to summon, though.
Persona abilities:
Full Analyze (passive only)
Assault Dive
Zionga
Invigorate 1
Virus Breath
Counter: Can counter Fire attacks. Can also counter Pierce attacks.
Block: Moros always blocks Lightning attacks from Shadows/Persona.
Weaknesses: Moros takes double damage from Wind-attributed spells.
[/spoiler]

[quote name='.:Corbenik:.' timestamp='1324231147' post='5715172']
Btw do you need a co-leader?
[/quote]
Yeah, want the job? XD
[quote name='Rai of the Illuminence' timestamp='1324236543' post='5715331']
Whew, finally got around to putting up my app.
[spoiler=Amaya Isozaki]
Username: Rai of the Illuminence
Name: Amaya Isozaki
Class: Freshman
Appearance: Amaya is of an average build, with long black hair and sky blue eyes. She wears the standard student uniform on weekdays and always wears a velvety patch over her left eye. During warmer seasons, her casual wear consists of a black skirt under a white top and maroon shirt. In the winter, she wears a black sweater under a short green cloak and jeans.
Personality: Amaya is a rather shy and somewhat introverted person. She tries to be optimistic when the going gets tough and is kind almost to a fault. In truth, her constant optimism is false, and she merely keeps up the farce in order to hide the sadness within her. In battle, she is hesitant to strike, but can also become ruthless if provoked or pushed into a corner.
Bio: Amaya’s life up till now was not the best. At an early age, her left eye went blind. Why or how this happened or didn’t spread to her right eye is unknown, but it marred her early years. She loved her family and they her, but as time passed, her parents’ jobs got busier and had less and less time to spend with her. Her older brother made up for it, but after he finished college and went to university, she saw little of him as well. To make things worse, a certain incident occurred to mar the last years of her middle school life.
A certain student within her class was always viewed as rather strange by the rest of the class; she never ate with anyone else and tried to stay out of group activities as much as she could. Nevertheless, she wasn’t particularly violent or such and Amaya got along somewhat well with her. One day though, one of their classmates went a little too far with one of their taunts (you’re a good-for-nothing who’d kill someone just for the fun of it!) and she snapped. Seething with hatred, she found the first person she could and brutally assaulted her, desperate for nothing but to give someone else a taste of all the hate directed at her. Unfortunately, the person she attacked was Amaya. It wouldn’t have been such a serious thing if she hadn’t had a knife on hand. Frozen with terror, Amaya was unable to resist and soon she lost enough blood that death seemed to be waiting just around the corner. At this moment though, a voice called to Amaya from within; to release it and bring an end to the madness. In her condition, Amaya didn’t care who was talking; god or devil, she only wanted it to end. Needless to say, her first Persona was awakened at this moment. The teachers later found the two girls lying next to each other, one near death, and the other dead. Amaya was rushed to the hospital and ended up spending the rest of the year there, her body immobilized, although she still insisted on doing assignments and such. The next year, she was released from the hospital, but was still in a wheel chair for the first few months. Strangely, she had no memory of her Persona’s awakening and after her last year of middle school enrolled to Keit. A note soon came to her attention alongside a tiny watch-face with the hour hands at 1:13 (effectively 13:13).
Weapon: Fire-and-wind wheel (a larger variation of a chakram, used mainly for melee combat because of spiked or bladed edges, but can be thrown as well)
Arcana: Magician (the same arcana as her former Persona, not her current one)
Multiple: Yes
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Moros]
Name: Moros
Appearance: (since I don’t like the ol’ satellite dish-head one armed robot, I shall give it a makeover) Moros takes the appearance of a humanoid being with a crystalline helm shaped similar to Izanagi's. He wears a long white cloak with the hood covering the back side of his head. A circle of glowing inscriptions float above him and around his torso is a ring of four iridescent orbs; three hang around him connected by thin silver rods, while the fourth and largest is directly in front of him.
Method of summoning: Evoker (if present); otherwise Amaya will summon a deck of tarot cards that begin to fly about as she randomly pulls one out of the air; the persona depicted on the card is always the one she intends to summon, though.
Persona abilities:
Full Analyze (passive only)
Assault Dive
Zionga
Invigorate 1
Virus Breath
Counter: Can counter Fire attacks. Can also counter Pierce attacks.
Block: Moros always blocks Lightning attacks from Shadows/Persona.
Weaknesses: Moros takes double damage from Wind-attributed spells.
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Accepted :D
[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1324241116' post='5715546']
MKS, you forgot to answer my questions. Can't do much more on my app without them.
[/quote]
Sorry didn't see the edits.

1) I'd prefer if you didn't use firearms mainly since if you turned on another persona user that'd give you quite the advantage, but convince me otherwise if you'd like.
2)Well if you really want to, you could request that skill and I would most likely approve.
3) You can overcome that weakness as long it is replaced with another one OR if we are farther in the RP with much stronger persona's, some will become weak to no attack.

Archived