Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, The Seven Princes [OOC/Started/Accepting] Co-Host .:Corbenik:.

Persona knowledge  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you know about the persona series?

• I'm a grandmaster The World Arcana holder! I know everything about persona!!!!
    • I've only played one or two of the games but I do know the series as a whole
    • I've only seen walkthroughs/watched a friend play
    • I've only heard about it from word of mouth.
    • This is the first I've heard of "Persona"

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='MortalKombatSmoke' timestamp='1324251005' post='5715945']Sorry didn't see the edits.[/quote]

It's OK. As long as they're answered.

Anyway, I see your point in 3) since that brings more fairness to the table, and considering the pic in my appearance spoiler already has a sword, I can make do without pressing against 1). But since I value my realisms (well, as much realism as I can get away with), and also because repelling fire attacks is cool, I can only [i]insist[/i] on 2).

App work will commence shortly.

[quote name='Nomadic Artiste - Issun' timestamp='1324422049' post='5719970']
Alright, step aside everyone, because I'm in yo' OOC threads, makin' a reserve.

If I can, of course.
[/quote]

Of course you can :)
[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1324187903' post='5714515']
[spoiler=Character][b]Username: [/b]Admiral_Stalfos19
[b]Name: [/b]Xiva Vulzah
[b]Age: [/b]29
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/218/5/a/hold_the_sword_by_elsa_illustrations-d45mhdl.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Personality: [/b]Severe autism has taken a strong hold of Xiva's life over the years... and even now, it [i]especially[/i] takes a hold on her train of thought. She can almost be described as zombie-like, except she doesn't go round saying the words "brains" all the time, and moves much more elegantly. Like most autistic persons, Xiva can't [i]stand[/i] alterations to her normal routines, which may explain why she's a bit of a control freak. She also can't really keep up with conversations.
[b]Bio:[/b] As she began to open a letter from Natsuya Toyotomi, Xiva Vulzah was in for a shock. Inside this letter, she found a ring... the very same one that her mother was wearing when she was buried. And Xiva [i]knew[/i] this ring because it was one of a kind. The only question now was how this Natsuya person managed to retrieve it... and that question has been stuck in Xiva's mind for a long time. Ultimately, she had to leave her life in Italy behind, and return all the way back home in Keit.

However, she had to leave a [i]lot[/i] behind. Over her long stay in Italy, Xiva had a total of 6 children, even though she only got pregnant twice, and an extremely supportive fiancée, who'd always be with her whenever she needed it most. Despite this, the two had never married, mostly because neither could afford to. Xiva had also gotten a job as a teacher, which she had loved so much, until she had to part for Keit. This was extremely frustrating that she had to [i]do[/i] such a thing.

It wasn't all bad news though. Upon her return, Xiva was instantly landed with another job in teaching, which would give her enough money to support herself here while she looked for the answers she needed. However, she plans to go straight back to Italy when this is all over. Xiva hadn't been in Keit since she left on her 12th birthday, at which day she had managed to give birth to twins. Now she had the town all to herself, which, well, she wasn't entirely hoping for.
[b]Weapon Style: [/b]Xiva uses the katana seen in the pic, but she uses this weapon in a more defensive manner. This is mostly because Seth is more than capable of dealing with offense by himself.
[b]Arcana: [/b]The Moon
[b]Multiple Persona?: [/b]No[/spoiler][spoiler=Persona: Seth][b]Name: [/b]Seth
[spoiler=Appearance (since I'm lazy):][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080806193337/megamitensei/images/thumb/3/33/SethSMT2.jpg/562px-SethSMT2.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Method of Summoning:[/b] If he believes Xiva is in danger, Seth will actually [i]force[/i] himself out of her body. This will drain a ton of stamina, especially if Seth does so too suddenly or against Xiva's will. Of course, Xiva can't help but have her body try to fight this force, and the more it does, the more stamina she loses. In some cases, Xiva can even lose enough stamina to fall completely unconscious for a brief period of time.
[b]Persona Abilities:[/b]
Agi
Garu
Repel Fire
[b]Counters:[/b] If Seth is ever struck by a Dark spell, both he AND the caster of the spell suffer the effects of that spell.
[b]Block:[/b] Not only is Seth capable of blocking Fire spells, but he can also rebound any Fire spells that strike him straight back at their casters.
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Seth is [i]technically[/i] susceptible to Light spells. However, despite this, he doesn't take as much damage from said spells as an enemy would hope, and rumour has it that he's even capable of eventually redirecting Light spells like he innately does with Fire. Whether this is true, however, is unknown.[/spoiler]

WIP at the moment. [i]Was[/i] major, but I've been slowly hacking away at it.
[/quote]

Accepted :D

"I'm a grandmaster The World Arcana holder! I know everything about persona!!!!"
^this is a little drastic imo O.o

tbqh I'm quite more than "I've only played one or two of the games but I do know the series as a whole" but still under "I'm a grandmaster The World Arcana holder! I know everything about persona!!!!" as I'm sure I miss few infos about Persona, I'll be surprise if I didn't miss anything :o

and btw I think i'm gonna UPs my persona a bit more

[quote name='Rai of the Illuminence' timestamp='1324431943' post='5720299']
Honestly, I was expecting something a little more anime-like, but not bad.
[/quote]
I'm not that good :P but I do like to add a bit of personal touch to my RP's so I decided to draw Nathaniel and Rebecca by hand and turn them into vector images via Photoshop.
[quote name='Nomadic Artiste - Issun' timestamp='1324432015' post='5720302']
Trust me, MKS is the KING of Overdramaticness.
I would know, I've seen Adler.

Anyway, can two people have the same Arcanas?
[/quote]

Yes, that is my specialty Issun, >U>

and yes two people can have the same arcana :P

Nathaniel: Good, we look forward to your contract, I know my master does especially. He has showed much interest in you and, as you can tell, so have I. Also since we are on the matter, how much yen do you normally carry anyway? Just wondering since I-

Igor: Nathaniel...

Nathaniel: Yes... sir?

Igor: Quiet for once...

Nathaniel: *Eyes widen and blushes before returning to his normal face* Uh-yes sir... Sorry sir...

[quote name='MortalKombatSmoke' timestamp='1324433052' post='5720333']
Nathaniel: Good, we look forward to your contract, I know my master does especially. He has showed much interest in you and, as you can tell, so have I. Also since we are on the matter, how much yen do you normally carry anyway? Just wondering since I-

Igor: Nathaniel...

Nathaniel: Yes... sir?

Igor: Quiet for once...

Nathaniel: *Eyes widen and blushes before returning to his normal face* Uh-yes sir... Sorry sir...
[/quote]

that funneh , :P

anyway here another Char, a female one but it's W.I.P. atm

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][spoiler= Persona user #2]
[b]Username: [/b].:Corbenik:.
[b]Name: [/b]Mizuho Hitsuru
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Gender:[/b] female
[b]Class: [/b]Junior
[b]Appearance: [/b][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3wVrfF8FCGE/Ta8ZmtU3J5I/AAAAAAAAB7g/gxu6Lu0iDuo/s1600/Music-Girl-anime-wallpaper.jpg[/img]
Personality: She always able to have her composure as long as she listen to music, otherwise, she would deem to be a little jumpy, as she wasn't totally on touch of reality. She is quite indecisive when it come to choices she was given in several circumstances that she's likely to ask a friend for an opinion. Naturally, she wasn't totally aware of her surrounding as she drown herself in music, even singing too. If she was in a relationship with someone, she tend to worry about obsessing over that person or being hurt. Another word: She isn't confident enough to ignore all her thoughts since she usually fill her head in musics and not thinking a lot to worry about.
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Weapon: [/b]none
[b]Arcana:[/b] Lover
[b]Multiple Persona?: [/b]no
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Persona #2]
[b]Name: [/b]Fa'ena'el

[b]Appearance: [img]http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5929/faenael.jpg[/img][/b]

[b]Persona Abilities:[/b]
Hymn of Life (Passive only): Momentarily recover all allies 4% of their energy
Song of Death (Passive only): Momentarily corrode all enemies 6% of their energy
Auto-Marakunda (passive only):
Auto-Madetarukaja (Passive only): all allies except the user, all other allies gain additional 25% boost in division of the user would get.
Alertness (passive only) revision effect: decrease chance of incoming attacks

[b]Strength: [/b] Strong: Light, Dark
[b]Counter: [/b]They cannot be hit by close range attack on the ground.
[b]Block: [/b]they can dodge a physical skill once in a while.
[b]Weakness: [/b]Slash Strike, Pierce, electric
[b]Total Strength and Weakness Result: [/b]
Strong: Light, Dark. Neutral: Fire, Wind, Ice., Weak: Slash, Strike, Pierce, Electric
[/spoiler][/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]hmm just realize. Kyosuke + Mizuho = ???? profit? JK lol[/size][/font]

Ahh, finally finished my app.
I tell ya, it was the Appearance that was givin' me trouble.

[spoiler=App]
[b]Username:[/b] Nomadic Artiste - Issun
[b]Name:[/b] Lewis Laring
[b]Age:[/b] 14
[b]Class:[/b] Freshman
[b]Apperance:[/b] Lewis is roughly 5'7" in Imperial Measurement, and weighs around 114 LBS. He is fairly lean, and not very muscular, though doesn't exactly have a stick-line figure. He has short, messy black hair, atop his tall, thin head. He has light brown eyes, though one of his eyes is covered in a horrible scar from a burn incident. He wears typical black-rimmed oval glasses, which do nothing to detract from his scar. He has the same kinds of burn scars across his body, on his arms and legs for example, that have mostly healed, only a few of which are visible, and just barley, except for one massive one across his chest, which is only totally visible when he is completely shirtless. Across his back he has his Bow and Quiver, stocked with arrows. When not under any form of restrictions, Lewis prefers to wear things that are neat, but generally isn't all too picky about his style of clothing
[b]Personality:[/b] Lewis is normally relatively relaxed and laid back as a person, and will usually listen to what other people have to say on anything. Lewis believes that there isn't such a thing as luck, or chance, he believes that the time-line is completely linear, and therefor, all outcomes to everything are predetermined, and that any different outcome is carried out in a separate timeline, though he doesn't like to use the words 'Fate' or 'Destiny', because he think they sound silly, and that they muddle his definition. Lewis is a fairly scientific person, believing there to be logic and reason behind everything, and hates when he can't find any, and thus, one thing that drives him completely berserk, is when something doesn't make any sense, whether it be a plan with no logic behind it, or anything that has no reasoning. Lewis may consider most people just fine, but there is one thing... he automatically hates most people from America.
[b]Bio:[/b] Lewis was born into a upper-middle Class family in Liverpool, England, his mum a scientist, and his dad a chemist. He was exposed to a lot of science, as a result, at a very young age, hence his complete logical thinking, and his hate for things that don't make sense with science. From an early age, while Lewis was mainly a scholar, not much of an active guy, he had taken a liking to the Bow, and took training for it. When he was just a lad, his family had to move to Keit for a reason he never bothered to ask, where he led a relatively normal life, besides hearing about the horrible illnesses. One peculiar day, during a bow training session that he set up for himself in Keit, he knocked one of his specially crafted arrows, but miscalculated the shot and it's power, it flew past his target, and in an amazing coincidence, scrapped against a large rock, sending a spark off, which caught the edge of a barrel, which promptly started on fire. The barrel happened to contain sulfur from his father's chemist work, why it was outside on training grounds, Lewis didn't know, when the fire spread to the sulfur, it caused quite a large explosion, scorching the ground, taking a chunk out of some tree's, destroying the target, and leaving Lewis with some burns and scars.

Some time later, after school he found a letter in his locker, from someone named Natsuya Toyotomi, enclosed was a note, an address, and a small object at the bottom, He shook said item out for a better look, and found it to be a small, charred, arrowhead, with the letters L.L. barley visible underneath all the black, carved into it, the same as all his arrows.
[b]Weapon style:[/b] Bow and Arrow
[b]Arcana:[/b] Arcana I: Magician
[b]Multiple Personas?:[/b] No
[spoiler=Persona information:]
[b]Name:[/b] Ixion
[b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111201175561/finalfantasy/images/thumb/3/3d/FF10_Ixion_Artwork.jpg/350px-FF10_Ixion_Artwork.jpg[/img]
[b]Method of summoning:[/b] Persona Cards
[b]Persona abilities:[/b]
Agi
Bufu
Zio
[b]Counters:[/b] N/A
[b]Block:[/b] Zio
[b]Weakness:[/b] Wind
[b]Repeat the above information each time you get a new persona if you obtain more than one[/b].
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

So, 'ows it lookin'?

Archived