The Final Armory – OoC Thread

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Ke-Nan' timestamp='1324348105' post='5718340']
Already posted! Mebbe our peeps will "encounter" each other. Lol.

OH, and I'm curious; Is it alright to "get attacked" by the ....thingies.... without you, or are you the only one who can control the .....thingies....?
[/quote]
Well when in places wiht a high amount of people, such as schools, streets and malls they are only under my control for now, but if youa re I dunno at a outskirts of a town or at th middle fo tha nigh in street then it is free to use the Quermas, but for now leave the control for me.

[quote name='Ke-Nan' timestamp='1324352766' post='5718459']
Dude, Quarions hair is black. And can you please work on your grammer and spelling, its really hard to tell wtf your saying...
[/quote]
HWne did I said somehtign about his hair color? I will check it right away. and yeah yeah I f***ing know about the grammer and spelling, I try to spellcheck, but for reasons that I still have no ways of fixing evern when I spellcheck something get wrong(computer problems).

[quote name='Ke-Nan' timestamp='1324354401' post='5718492']
....then learn to spell dude. Its not hard. You look fine there, but in the IC your grammer&spelling are so bad that it seems immpossible.
[/quote]
Ideas are faster than fingers, if I stop writing at the beggining and spellcheck, I end up forgeting the rest of the idea, then I take more than 1 hour to write a post that would normaly take 20 to 30 minutes. Also, like I said I have some problems with my computer and keyboard, it oftenly while I'm writing changes some leters possitions, so some times when I press: w, i, t and h, and it writes "wiht". I know you are gonna say: "Then get a better keyboard." And my reply is: I'm fine with this for now, and I might get a new computer soon, so new keyboard, faster computer, and end to the typos and spelling errors.

[spoiler=2nd char]

Name: William Feuer
Soul Weapon: A Flamberge Pistol Sword the blade of the sword completely black whilst the gun is black with red accents on the details looking in appearance similar to a 18th centruy pistol. Oftenly formed from the medium of a flintlock pistol similar to the shape of which the pistol forms into when it forms into the pistol sword.
[spoiler=Powers:]
1 Name: Flammenschwert
Passive
Style: Elemental Manipulation, Weapon Manipulation
How it works: when using his powers flames sprout over the length of the pistol sword's blade, not affecting the pistol though making the blade more deadly. The amount of flames increases as his anger grows to the point that if he is in a rage the sword looks as if it is entirely made of fire.

2 Name: Flammekugel
Active
How it works: William can create a ball of flames inside the pistol part opf his weapon which when shot stays contained in a bullet shape until impact where it explodes outwards spreading it's flame over the target. if he is in the rage the flames turn blue becoming much hotter and able to produce more lethal burns

3 Name: FlammeAusgestaltung
Active
Style: Elemental Manipulation, Self Manipulation
How it works: William covers himself with flames which he creates from his hands the flames burning a mm away from his skin though not causing burns on him as they cover him able to be manipulated into various shapes or actions whilst they cover him, the flames turn from yellow to a color similar to pale blue if he is in a rage becoming hotter and more lethal.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearence:] http://th01.deviantart.net/fs49/PRE/f/2009/175/3/e/Stark_is_the_name_by_Ninjatic.jpg [/spoiler]
Personality: William is often cold towards those he does not trust often taking a backseat in battles unless necessary for him to fight himself, being a strategist at heart and merely only battling if any men with him cannot do so properly. He despises battles between humans and as of such often leaves both sides of the fight incapacitated or restrained if he can whilst he solves their dispute. if fighting 'Quermas' he often takes to the battle himself enraged that such creatures would attack him and any he has with him thinking them less then sentient and as of such not deserving any moral thought at defending himself against.
Bio: Born in Dahn William grew up as a normal german child had until the quermas came. At the age of 12 he was forced to flee the town as a horde of Quermas came into the down killing and destroying everything and everyone they could while william hid outside of the town. After they left days later William made his way back into town to see if there was any food left finding the town covered with the blood of his townspeople and most of the buildings broke down, vowing on that day that he would Kill any Quermas he could taking an old flintlock pistol from the remains of his fathers house the pistol having been his great grandfather's and was the only possession that had survived the destruction. He had then left the town traveling around the world finding various books written with strategy ranging from strategy in games like chess and shogi to books based on war tactics, reading as much as he could to work out how to block and destroy quermas with others, he had also took up various forms of swordsmanship from the kenjutsu of the Japanese to the fencing of the European which he had learned along with his tactic as he reached the age of 20 when he encountered his first quermas in battle activating his Soul Weapon from the Flintlock pistol which he had always carried with him creating a flamberge Pistol sword which he used to defeat the quermas. He had since trained with both his Soul Weapon and a flamberge he had brought specifically to train in using it making his own style by combining movements of the various styles he had learned. He had perfected his techniques by the age of 25 at which time he began to look for others who had awoken such abilities as a Soul Weapon so that they may fight the quermas. He acquired a Large office building in Silver Town which he set up as a base site from which he began searching for those with their powers awoken the office building near the edge of the town and away from the suburban section of the town.

(the organization bit was planned with gabe before bio was made)
[/spoiler]

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1324432106' post='5720305']
[spoiler=2nd char]

Name: William Feuer
Soul Weapon: A Flamberge Pistol Sword the blade of the sword completely black whilst the gun is black with red accents on the details looking in appearance similar to a 18th centruy pistol. Oftenly formed from the medium of a flintlock pistol similar to the shape of which the pistol forms into when it forms into the pistol sword.
[spoiler=Powers:]
1 Name: Flammenschwert
Passive
How it works: when using his powers flames sprout over the length of the pistol sword's blade, not affecting the pistol though making the blade more deadly. The amount of flames increases as his anger grows to the point that if he is in a rage the sword looks as if it is entirely made of fire.

2 Name: Flammekugel
Active
How it works: William can create a ball of flames inside the pistol part opf his weapon which when shot stays contained in a bullet shape until impact where it explodes outwards spreading it's flame over the target. if he is in the rage the flames turn blue becoming much hotter and able to produce more lethal burns

3 Name: FlammeAusgestaltung
Active
Style: Elemental Manipulation, Self Manipulation
How it works: William covers himself with flames which he creates from his hands the flames burning a mm away from his skin though not causing burns on him as they cover him able to be manipulated into various shapes or actions whilst they cover him, the flames turn from yellow to a color similar to pale blue if he is in a rage becoming hotter and more lethal.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearence:] [url="http://th01.deviantart.net/fs49/PRE/f/2009/175/3/e/Stark_is_the_name_by_Ninjatic.jpg"]http://th01.devianta...by_Ninjatic.jpg[/url] [/spoiler]
Personality: William is often cold towards those he does not trust often taking a backseat in battles unless necessary for him to fight himself, being a strategist at heart and merely only battling if any men with him cannot do so properly. He despises battles between humans and as of such often leaves both sides of the fight incapacitated or restrained if he can whilst he solves their dispute. if fighting 'Quermas' he often takes to the battle himself enraged that such creatures would attack him and any he has with him thinking them less then sentient and as of such not deserving any moral thought at defending himself against.
Bio: Born in Dahn William grew up as a normal german child had until the quermas came. At the age of 12 he was forced to flee the town as a horde of Quermas came into the down killing and destroying everything and everyone they could while william hid outside of the town. After they left days later William made his way back into town to see if there was any food left finding the town covered with the blood of his townspeople and most of the buildings broke down, vowing on that day that he would Kill any Quermas he could taking an old flintlock pistol from the remains of his fathers house the pistol having been his great grandfather's and was the only possession that had survived the destruction. He had then left the town traveling around the world finding various books written with strategy ranging from strategy in games like chess and shogi to books based on war tactics, reading as much as he could to work out how to block and destroy quermas with others, he had also took up various forms of swordsmanship from the kenjutsu of the Japanese to the fencing of the European which he had learned along with his tactic as he reached the age of 20 when he encountered his first quermas in battle activating his Soul Weapon from the Flintlock pistol which he had always carried with him creating a flamberge Pistol sword which he used to defeat the quermas. He had since trained with both his Soul Weapon and a flamberge he had brought specifically to train in using it making his own style by combining movements of the various styles he had learned. He had perfected his techniques by the age of 25 at which time he began to look for others who had awoken such abilities as a Soul Weapon so that they may fight the quermas. He acquired a Large office building in Silver Town which he set up as a base site from which he began searching for those with their powers awoken the office building near the edge of the town and away from the suburban section of the town.

(the organization bit was planned with gabe before bio was made)
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
He is in, I will add him to the Accepted apps thing later.

Name: Alexander Ryder

Soul Weapon: Two decks of cards that can burn away into mini-spears and two handheld spears in the form of the Joker cards, or combine into two large spears, the Joker Spears forming the base he holds. They are hidden in his two inside sleeve pockets, and the main one he uses is in his pocket, ready to use, rarely in battle.

Powers:
[spoiler=Powers]
Name: Psychic Distortion

Passive or Active?: Passive

Style: (elemental / surrounding manipulation / Self manipulation / Weapon Manipulation): Surrounding/Weapon Manipulation

How it works: He taps into the Soul Desire, filling his mind with powerful energy called "Psyche". He can then use that Psyche to use surrounding objects, or his trusty Deck of Cards, Ace in the Hole, as weapons.

Name: Psyche Control

Passive or Active?: Active

Style: (elemental / surrounding manipulation / Self manipulation / Weapon Manipulation): Surrounding Manipulation

How it works: He pulls the Psyche concentration into his brain. Then, he flashes it towards his hands, allowing it to pass through the finger skin, and into the body of another, controlling a certain part of the body, or, if he concentrates enough, the whole being in question. It uses alot of energy, though, and is used sparingly.
[/spoiler]

Appearence: [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/91/Newgambit.jpg/250px-Newgambit.jpg[/img]

Except a bit of a Poker Dealer's uniform.

Personality: He is a calm man, due to the time given to train his mind to make sure the Psyche is released only when needed. He can be talkative when he wants, but really his wants are to play card games as the dealer. He will go all out when using his Psyche powers, even a little psychopathic, but with a little cold water, he can be snapped to reality. He tends to daydream as one of the top dealers of the planet of ours. He is very dedicated, will finish the job if started, and loyal to the people to the very end. He can have a bit of a Napoleonic Complex, but he means well.

Bio: From the time he was born, his fate was destined. He held the Ace of Spades like a teddy bear. A poker chip with a sucker was what he used to shut up. But, this outright love for the sport of Poker was shunned for a while. It was made worse when his mother died of injuries when he was young. Too young to release his Soul Medium, but he got the cards to stay with him for life. With the pressure of his dad, the torture at school, and the cards almost beckoning to be used, he cracked. At school one day, his cards literally flew out of the deck as spears, and a child's mind was taken over temporarily. His Soul Medium was released.

Soon after, right as he taken taken inside, the clever Querma, disguised as the principal, attacked him. He used his newly found Psyche to actually rip him to shreads with the Card Spears. He was scared by the cards bending to his will and protecting him. He left school, and was home schooled over the internet. He learned how to control his Medium to release when he needs to, and was calm enough to go to college. He aced with flying colors, and went to card dealing. He does not have a wife yet, and most think he is a magician by the way he moves the cards to deal them, shrouding his true thought

[quote name='Christian Exodia' timestamp='1324438753' post='5720510']
Name: Alexander Ryder

Soul Weapon: Two decks of cards that can burn away into mini-spears and two handheld spears in the form of the Joker cards, or combine into two large spears, the Joker Spears forming the base he holds. They are hidden in his two inside sleeve pockets, and the main one he uses is in his pocket, ready to use, rarely in battle.

Powers:
[spoiler=Powers]
Name: Psychic Distortion

Passive or Active?: Passive

Style: (elemental / surrounding manipulation / Self manipulation / Weapon Manipulation): Surrounding/Weapon Manipulation

How it works: He taps into the Soul Desire, filling his mind with powerful energy called "Psyche". He can then use that Psyche to use surrounding objects, or his trusty Deck of Cards, Ace in the Hole, as weapons.

Name: Psyche Control

Passive or Active?: Active

Style: (elemental / surrounding manipulation / Self manipulation / Weapon Manipulation): Surrounding Manipulation

How it works: He pulls the Psyche concentration into his brain. Then, he flashes it towards his hands, allowing it to pass through the finger skin, and into the body of another, controlling a certain part of the body, or, if he concentrates enough, the whole being in question. It uses alot of energy, though, and is used sparingly.
[/spoiler]

Appearence: [img]http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/94199/94199,1266168566,35/stock-photo-a-smiling-poker-dealer-ready-for-a-game-46659013.jpg[/img]

Personality: He is a calm man, due to the time given to train his mind to make sure the Psyche is released only when needed. He can be talkative when he wants, but really his wants are to play card games as the dealer. He will go all out when using his Psyche powers, even a little psychopathic, but with a little cold water, he can be snapped to reality. He tends to daydream as one of the top dealers of the planet of ours. He is very dedicated, will finish the job if started, and loyal to the people to the very end. He can have a bit of a Napoleonic Complex, but he means well.

Bio: From the time he was born, his fate was destined. He held the Ace of Spades like a teddy bear. A poker chip with a sucker was what he used to shut up. But, this outright love for the sport of Poker was shunned for a while. It was made worse when his mother died of injuries when he was young. Too young to release his Soul Medium, but he got the cards to stay with him for life. With the pressure of his dad, the torture at school, and the cards almost beckoning to be used, he cracked. At school one day, his cards literally flew out of the deck as spears, and a child's mind was taken over temporarily. His Soul Medium was released.

Soon after, right as he taken taken inside, the clever Querma, disguised as the principal, attacked him. He used his newly found Psyche to actually rip him to shreads with the Card Spears. He was scared by the cards bending to his will and protecting him. He left school, and was home schooled over the internet. He learned how to control his Medium to release when he needs to, and was calm enough to go to college. He aced with flying colors, and went to card dealing. He does not have a wife yet, and most think he is a magician by the way he moves the cards to deal them, shrouding his true thought
[/quote]

Seems okay, jsut one thing thought, The mediums don't have nothing to do with the soul weapon other than they must fit in number, Joshua if wants can use 2 meat sticks as mediums. But ignoring that, he is in, I will update the accepted apps thing tomorow...

Archived