The Final Armory – OoC Thread

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gonna be adding a 2nd char me too

[spoiler='App']Name: Priscilla "Scilla" Grey
Soul Weapon: 2 small daggers that she uses as a hairpins. The blades are about 2 and a half inches and very slim, while the handles are about 1 and a half inches and coloured black, with a dark grey spiral pattern running down their lenghts. Where the blade and handle meet, there's a dark green stone embedded, which glows whenever Scilla uses her Soul Desire. Her medium is a 2 inch comb that matches in appearance to her Soul Weapons, and she wears it in conjunction with the daggers.
[spoiler='Powers:']Name: Realm of Madness
Active
Style: Surrounding manipulation
How it works: Scilla must make eye contact for this power to take hold. She locates the deepest and most traumatic experience in a persons memory and replays it over and over before their eyes until they'll eventually lose sanity. If Scilla loses concentration, or if the person to get over what their are seeing and come to term with the fact that it doesn't hurt anymore, the power will cancel itself.

Name: False Truth
Type: Surrounding maipulation
Active
Effect: This is a mild form of mind control and requires Scilla to make physical contact with the person she wants to control. Upon skin contact, the person will enter a trance, which allows Scilla to speak orders to him/her which he/she will willingly abide. It works however for up to to an hour and takes up alot of energy for Scilla to use, and even longer to recharge. When it loses its effect it leaves Scilla greatly fatigued.

Name: Shining Aura
Type: Self manipulation
Passive
Effect: With this power Scilla can sense the supernatural energy in her surroundings, like the one emitting from Soul Desires, Soul Weapons and even Quermas. She uses this power to possibly find a Querma to conquer.

Name: Astral Blade
Type: Weapon manipulation
Active
Effect: The only physical power Scilla has. She draws her daggers and the blades are are covered by a dark energy that looks like smoke which makes the blades longer. She can then wield the daggers like 2 swords.[/spoiler]
Apearence: Scilla is very tal, with a slim figure and a large bust. She has blond that extends down to her back, but which sje usually keeps in a bun with the help of her medium and Soul Weapons. Her everyday attire is made up of a pair of jeans with a white tank top, under an unbuttoned white shirt, with white high heels. Her work attire consists of a black blouse with a matching black skirt and high heels, and with a pair of dark brown leggings. She has a sight problem and will sometimes were glasses but prefers contacs.
Personality: Scilla has a very dark nature, some would describe her as malicious and even evil at some times. Everyone in her surroundings agrees that there's just something dark about her. She is overconfidence, egotistic and at the edge of sadistic. She shows no one respect but herself and always steps on people. If she is cornered she will instantly respond with anger as a defense mechanism.
Bio: Not much is known about Scilla before the age of 27, except rumors that she grew up poor. She is co-owner in a global computer software company and is relatively rich. She has a reputation for marrying rich men and then dumping them for their money, and is even said to have stage the death of her last husband, who died in a car crash. She is a skillfull hacker and a deceiver, being able to maipulate people for her own personal gain. She uses her spare time to research Quermas on the internet, wanting find one and see if she can tame it to gain further power. She also quite skilled with swords and similar weapons, seeing as she has two daggers as Soul Weapons.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Paradox Caller' timestamp='1324465533' post='5720811']
gonna be adding a 2nd char me too

[spoiler='Priscilla "Scilla" Grey(Paradox Caller's Second Character)']
Name: Priscilla "Scilla" Grey
Soul Weapon: 2 small daggers that she uses as a hairpins. The blades are about 2 and a half inches and very slim, while the handles are about 1 and a half inches and coloured black, with a dark grey spiral pattern running down their lenghts. Where the blade and handle meet, there's a dark green stone embedded, which glows whenever Scilla uses her Soul Desire. Her medium is a 2 inch comb that matches in appearance to her Soul Weapons, and she wears it in conjunction with the daggers.
[spoiler='Powers:']Name: Realm of Madness
Active
Style: Surrounding manipulation
How it works: Scilla must make eye contact for this power to take hold. She locates the deepest and most traumatic experience in a persons memory and replays it over and over before their eyes until they'll eventually lose sanity. If Scilla loses concentration, or if the person to get over what their are seeing and come to term with the fact that it doesn't hurt anymore, the power will cancel itself.

Name: False Truth
Type: Surrounding maipulation
Active
Effect: This is a mild form of mind control and requires Scilla to make physical contact with the person she wants to control. Upon skin contact, the person will enter a trance, which allows Scilla to speak orders to him/her which he/she will willingly abide. It works however for up to to an hour and takes up alot of energy for Scilla to use, and even longer to recharge. When it loses its effect it leaves Scilla greatly fatigued.

Name: Shining Aura
Type: Self manipulation
Passive
Effect: With this power Scilla can sense the supernatural energy in her surroundings, like the one emitting from Soul Desires, Soul Weapons and even Quermas. She uses this power to possibly find a Querma to conquer.

Name: Astral Blade
Type: Weapon manipulation
Active
Effect: The only physical power Scilla has. She draws her daggers and the blades are are covered by a dark energy that looks like smoke which makes the blades longer. She can then wield the daggers like 2 swords.[/spoiler]
Apearence: Scilla is very tal, with a slim figure and a large bust. She has blond that extends down to her back, but which sje usually keeps in a bun with the help of her medium and Soul Weapons. Her everyday attire is made up of a pair of jeans with a white tank top, under an unbuttoned white shirt, with white high heels. Her work attire consists of a black blouse with a matching black skirt and high heels, and with a pair of dark brown leggings. She has a sight problem and will sometimes were glasses but prefers contacs.
Personality: Scilla has a very dark nature, some would describe her as malicious and even evil at some times. Everyone in her surroundings agrees that there's just something dark about her. She is overconfidence, egotistic and at the edge of sadistic. She shows no one respect but herself and always steps on people. If she is cornered she will instantly respond with anger as a defense mechanism.
Bio: Not much is known about Scilla before the age of 27, except rumors that she grew up poor. She is co-owner in a global computer software company and is relatively rich. She has a reputation for marrying rich men and then dumping them for their money, and is even said to have stage the death of her last husband, who died in a car crash. She is a skillfull hacker and a deceiver, being able to maipulate people for her own personal gain. She uses her spare time to research Quermas on the internet, wanting find one and see if she can tame it to gain further power. She also quite skilled with swords and similar weapons, seeing as she has two daggers as Soul Weapons.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

She is in, she might be usefull for later plot related events, PM me later or add me on MSN as soon as possible, you may find my MSN on my profile.

• 1 month later...

In short words:
It died.

Reason:
People didn't replied in a regular basis anymore after I had some problems and had to leave for a while, so without an annoying boss to keeps pressing people to post, some members of this RP didn't posted at all.

Well it was a good RP idea, but what was I thinking anyway, all RPs I make die before I can put up the real plot(thank you general people who can't wait a bit for drama adding and stuff *sarcasm*)(I am not sayign this to none of you, I am just saying what always heppens on my RPs.)

Well since "The Final Armory" is sadly dead, I decided to at least go out in a good style and give you guys a piece of my mind for your works on it.

Some comments on how it was working with you guys:

It was nice working with all these new(to me) RPers, Renji, Dworkin and Paradox, nice good work you guys showed, if I make another RP in the future, who knows, I might call u guys for some good possitions on it, hope we can still keep contact(PM me if you want). The 2 who I am used to work with, well I understand some of ANBU's dificulties and problems, but still, just like Accel, I got a bit disapointed at.

See you guys a next time RPing or simply just PM each other.

[quote name='Prototype #12' timestamp='1329374806' post='5820049']
do you mind if i reserve, i might not be able to do that whole app just today :)
[/quote]

Oh man, I am so sorry, but sadly the Final Armory died. But I might make up a new RP sometime soon, I accept help if you feel like making one. But thanks for your support. PM me if u want.

Archived