Remade Match Winners

The Morning

[center][font=georgia,serif][size=3][b][u]The Creation of Legends[/u][/b][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=georgia,serif]Since the Match Winners are banned from any Decklists (and that Konami have decided to be ridiculous and release legal versions of the God cards), I thought it'd be a good idea to remake them into beastly effect monsters that are used as the finishing card in duels. These are bosses, and each hold abilities that support their own types, whilst holding a second ability that either further increase their support of their type or benefit themselves in several conditions. I had no idea what to call the set, so I called it "The Creation of Legends" because that is exactly what they are. Effect suggestions are always welcome, I haven't finished it yet so you can either debate a new one for an existing card, or aid me in selecting a second ability for any of the new ones. Constructive criticism is very helpful to me, so if you please.[/font][/left]

[center][font=georgia, serif][size=3][spoiler='EN001: Tyr, The Vanquishing Warlord'][/size][/font][/center]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nNdW1.jpg[/img][/center]

[left][font=georgia, serif][b]Effect: [/b][/font][font=georgia,serif]This card cannot be Special Summoned. To Tribute Summon this card, you must Tribute 3 Fairy-Type monsters. The Summon of this card cannot be negated. As long as this card remains on the field, Fairy-Type monsters cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, Spell/Trap effects, or Effect Monster effects. This card gains 500 ATK for every Fairy-Type monster in any Graveyard.[/font][/spoiler][/left]

[center][spoiler='EN002: Testament of the Arcane Lords'][/center]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ol8kx.jpg[/img][/center]

[font=georgia, serif][b]Effect: [/b][/font][font=georgia,serif]This card cannot be Special Summoned. To Tribute Summon this card, you must Tribute 3 Spellcaster-Type monsters. The Summon of this card cannot be negated. As long as this card remains on the field, Spellcaster-type monsters cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, Spell/Trap effects, or Effect Monster effects. When this card is successfully Tribute Summoned, you can special summon as many Spellcaster-Type monsters from your Graveyard as possible.[/font][/spoiler]

[center][spoiler='EN003: Skuna, the Leonine Rakan'][/center]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/BuK35.jpg[/img][/center]

[font=georgia, serif][b]Effect: [/b][/font][font=georgia,serif]This card cannot be Special Summoned. To Tribute Summon this card, you must Tribute 3 Beast-Warrior-Type monsters. The Summon of this card cannot be negated. As long as this card remains on the field, Beast-Warrior-Type monsters cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, Spell/Trap effects, or Effect Monster effects. As long as this card remains on the field, Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control can attack twice per turn.[/font][/spoiler]

[center][spoiler='EN004: Aggiba, the Malevolent Sh'nn S'yo'][/center]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/qTrT6.jpg[/img][/center]

[font=georgia, serif][b]Effect: [/b][/font][font=georgia,serif]This card cannot be Special Summoned. To Tribute Summon this card, you must Tribute 3 Fiend-Type monsters. The Summon of this card cannot be negated. As long as this card remains on the field, Fiend-Type monsters cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, Spell/Trap effects, or Effect Monster effects. This card gains half of the ATK of all other Fiend-Type monsters on your side of the field.[/font][/spoiler]

Damn I was thinking of making them too. -.-

Without doubt the best of the four you made is Testament of the Arcane Lords, given it's a -3 to summon and yet has a +4 effect, while all the other Creations don't have massive plus effects. It's good enough to be used.

Might give others plus effects too, like destruction, drawing, discarding, and SS-ing.

Dunno, I think ATK raising effects aren't that needed.

Fairies tend to bless stuff. Fiends kill stuff. So I'd give Tyr the "When a Fairy-Type Monster destroys a monster by battle, pay 1000 LP;draw 1 card" eff or something. And Aggiba should have "Once per turn, Banish 1 Fiend in your Graveyard; Destroy 2 cards on the field". Skuna is fine as it is.

Archived